Acolyte

michael tellinger
Michael Tellinger - 2014 Ancient Hidden Technology of the Annunaki (Fallen Angels)

23 posts in this topic

Cant recall if this has been posted yet on Chani

post-2-0-41897100-1419800171.jpg

18 people like this

The above is essential listening for anyone remotely interested in the history of both the human race and planet earth. The fact that we live with one of the greatest mysteries of all time (what are we and where did we come from) listen here for some of the most definitive answers

big thanks for bumping this Tellinger talk again Aco, I've listen to it before and every time I re-listen I just shake my head, why isn't this all over the news and talked about every day by people like those here on CHANI?

Here lies the answer to so many questions.

Big bump :)  :)  :)  

9 people like this

I agree with Blue ET. I had alluded toTellinger's ideas in post #15 of the "A new hope for us all"  thread.

6 people like this

As an add on to the above most CHANI readers will be aware that many if not all modern cities have been built with 'secrets in plan sight' geometric designs within city streets and buildings. So the circles and ground designs that cover most of South Africa and are never talked about in our history books, are known and copied and used by some within our society for reasons not explained, all I can add to that is what I have said before, every mark on the ground in our reality echos into the dimensional world ten fold, to open doors, to tell a story, to do many things even I do not understand. But someone does!        

9 people like this

His presentation at the 2014 Modern Knowledge tour was amazing and quite informative. Stone circles, ancient power, Adams Calendar etc.

3 people like this

Yeah-awesome--been following Michael Tellinger for years, would love to go over there and hang out with him for OH about a decade LOL

4 people like this

Acolyte, you're not too far from his place. You should visit his museum.

3 people like this

Mmmnnn and if your aloud-take lots of piccies to post on Chani

4 people like this

back to the stone age, from what Tellinger and others have stated and recorded whatever caused the great flood some 12 to 13 thousand years ago, at about the time the ice age ended, most likely these two events are related, a catastrophic event, one can but wonder, if not for that, would the earths history be totally different today?. If all the artifacts that Tellinger describes, (stone circles) washed over and many lost, as are pyramids all over the world. lost, buried and flooded. Did the overseers leave because all their net works were destroyed and most of their slave population killed off, or did they leave for other reasons.

You have to wonder why walk out on it all, there was still a lot of gold in them there hills?   

edit to add, as with the Bosnian pyramids research, it appears every 12 to 15 thousand years the earth gets washed clean of civilization, these facts are not hard to find in earths history, I would venture to say modern archaeology knows this but hides the fact from the layman, (with a false history)  while those in control are building underground bases to ride out the next catastrophic event.

Are we soon due for the next event? it has been 12,000 years since the last one!  

8 people like this

I've often wondered that myself Blue. I have many theories but of course no solid evidence for any of them lol.

Perhaps they were chased off by another powerful alien civilization or that mankind became to smart and rebelled using their advanced technology against them.

5 people like this

Blue, Orion,

I'm seriously very much interested in how we, the HUMANITY, affect that future image.

I think we have incredible opportunity to show the rest of the Universe's diverse minds that we can choose to build a reality that the end result would be far from killing off humanity off the Earth...

I think the collective humanity psyche would choose now to experience the disasters.

Our power to interfere and re-molding reality has become so powerful that if we target and choose to believe in some other results than the humanity to be killed off, I believe we can really do it.

I kind of think that's why we are still on the Earth....

We could have been wiped out from the Earth many times by now in recent times...

Nostradamus prophecy back in 1999 to 2000 then Mayan calender ending and 2012, comets and asteroids and weird sound around the world and sooooooo many "chances" of something that wipe us all off the Earth could have been implemented by now, if we all believed that'd be the way to go.

But this is the fact, whether anyone else other than humans helped us to avoid facing such harsh reality, we collectively avoided copping full on disasters, every single time, every day for the past.

Even though so many peeps superficially got engulfed into the doomed theory ideas and talked about it and spread that mold of thoughts, WE ARE STILL HERE.

To me that proves that the strongest underlining idea that's shared among us, the humans, in sub/un-conscious level(where we all are connected/united with), we all collectively believed "NO, WE REJECT SUCH BAD IDEA. WE WILL LIVE AND SURVIVE FINE, THANKS." 

...Whole bunch of mums and dads with loving home with kids and pets and safety of "normality" for them are so important to be retained, and all of us are feeling attachment to "the cycle of normal life" and expectation of this reality we are sharing, we are bending the future of us on the Earth to be a safer one than that of "being wiped out in totality".

Hey but we also have been learning the fragility of lives, and we believe that bad things happen, and that way of thinking is affecting the reality to have certain level of devastation, which wouldn't kill us off but to leave some to survive, to happen.

So that would make such future to come.

We will survive, but we cop disasters.

But you know what...whole lot of us are wishing the population to be good hearted ones whoever would be left after the disaster, to restart humanity with more positive ground, not to have such self-imploding effect to build up by complicating everything with stupid laws that don't fit to our needs and get stressed out about life.

So that future will happen, too.

What I would like to believe is that not the ones who are left to survive to have good life, but I want it to happen NOW for EVERY SINGLE PERSON.

I want collective happiness that fills up individual happiness as well.

13 people like this

What a very beautiful thought Unity. Cheers to you being able to "see" such a beautiful world with beautiful (minded) people! :drinks:

4 people like this

@Blue - the pyramids are covered, and it was done on purpose, to protect them from the floods and earthquakes.

Some were uncovered later, as 'guide-markers' for Hu-mans, but many were left covered till the 'end-time', and will be uncovered then, by the same machines that made and covered them - the 'Machines of Light'

The places that got damaged or destroyed were expendable, but still left messages for us in the destruction.

3 people like this

@Eaglewings

Dr Carmen Boulder does a fantastic series on Netflix called. "The Pyramid Code". You should definitely check it out.

2 people like this

Maybe it is our lot, that we are only given fourteen thousand years to progress before we face a "cosmic burp", as "the mill" grinds away :)

I just found this on the net and am wondering if anyone's looked into this. I haven't looked at much of Michael Tellinger's  work or ethos, but years ago, I did read some of  "Credo's Mutwa's "Indaba My Children" 1964. I think I was directed there by the Dr John E. Mack "Passport To the Cosmos", (packed away), anyway it was a historical account of African kids being taken off-planet by ET's.

I have no personal views myself, just interested.

Anyway, he is blaming Telinger for not paying him for CD sales of an interview Tellinger did with Mutwa.

i know Nexus had Tellinger at conference(skype?), so hopefully Nexus might comment. Also Acolyte, have you followed Credo over the years? I did read he was a respected "Dingala"? wich-doctor, and claims to have had Raymond Dart as a mentor. Dart I feel was also guilty of robbing Adrian Boshier of the credit he deserved in finding ancient sites for Dart to publish, including the oldest known mine ( a red ochre mine/bloodstone).

Credo also has co-written a book with another plagiarist, David Icke, so makes me wonder if he's getting used and abused by everyone.

Any thoughts?

Btw, a fantastic book was written about Adrian Boshier's life in Africa- "Lightning Bird", by Lyall Watson, have you read this Aco? he became a legend in many villagers I remember.

http://newsinsideout.com/2015/01/credo-mutwa-vision-peace-world-blame-tellingers-malfeasance/

Thanks Blue for link-link

1 person likes this

@Blue - the pyramids are covered, and it was done on purpose, to protect them from the floods and earthquakes.

Some were uncovered later, as 'guide-markers' for Hu-mans, but many were left covered till the 'end-time', and will be uncovered then, by the same machines that made and covered them - the 'Machines of Light'

The places that got damaged or destroyed were expendable, but still left messages for us in the destruction.

EW, Have you not thought that places like Gobekli Tepi, sitting high up on a hill, may have been purposely buried to hide the fact their owners made it here to earth? Considering some glyphs are not duplicated anywhere else found, it is worth a thought, no?

And the Great Pyramid could and did withstand many quakes with no damage. It has been shown that the damage to the Kings chamber, was not of seismic origin, and isolated to the king's chamber only, like an out of control oscillator that shook the shit out of tons of granite and limestone. 

8)

3 people like this

Lyall Watson...AKA super-nature, lifetide and other books these really made me sit up and take notice when I started reading more deeply after my ET experience

2 people like this

Lyall Watson...AKA super-nature, lifetide and other books these really made me sit up and take notice when I started reading more deeply after my ET experience

Likewise Blue, "Gifts of Unknown Things" really rang my bells, and I still like to reference "Supernature"  8)

EW, Have you not thought that places like Gobekli Tepi, sitting high up on a hill, may have been purposely buried to hide the fact their owners made it here to earth? Considering some glyphs are not duplicated anywhere else found, it is worth a thought, no?

And the Great Pyramid could and did withstand many quakes with no damage. It has been shown that the damage to the Kings chamber, was not of seismic origin, and isolated to the king's chamber only, like an out of control oscillator that shook the shit out of tons of granite and limestone. 

8)

Botanic, we have had many different 'visitors' here over the ages, some 'official' (at the time) and some not, and while some have stayed, others left a mark and went, and our 'official' history is way out of kilter, time-wise.

Some of the cities we are discovering like Gobekli Tepi, could have been 'local' settlements for a group, but in many cases, the dating methods are so far out, it is hard for us (without 'extra' help) to know just when and who.

The Great Pyramid, along with a few others were basically left uncovered, but the Sphinx was covered, to protect it. The builders had a lot of information on what was to come at that time, and they were very good at their job in knowing exactly what to protect, and by how much.

3 people like this

Botanic, we have had many different 'visitors' here over the ages, some 'official' (at the time) and some not, and while some have stayed, others left a mark and went, and our 'official' history is way out of kilter, time-wise.

Some of the cities we are discovering like Gobekli Tepi, could have been 'local' settlements for a group, but in many cases, the dating methods are so far out, it is hard for us (without 'extra' help) to know just when and who.

The Great Pyramid, along with a few others were basically left uncovered, but the Sphinx was covered, to protect it. The builders had a lot of information on what was to come at that time, and they were very good at their job in knowing exactly what to protect, and by how much.

EW, argree (lol) on most of what you say other than the Sphinx. Since desertification of North Africa, the Sphinx has been covered and uncovered by many, and recorded way back by many, as a result of Sahara winds carrying sand, and shit-loads of it, not back-filled with local rubble like GT. I often look at GEarth across that 20-30 odd ° latitude of Africa, the near and mid east, and cannot help but think something doG-awful in the way of weaponry happened across a huge area and wiped out vast areas of once temperate environments.  Knowing your communication centre, your only link to off-world could be obliterated, would be a good reason to bury it also, especially if sonic or scaler weapons were involved. 

2 people like this

Just watched the Tellinger presentation at Nexus conference last year, inspiring and informative, slightly different to some of his other presentations but still managing to cover the same important parts. This guy has the complete package and you have to respect him.     

5 people like this

EW, argree (lol) on most of what you say other than the Sphinx. Since desertification of North Africa, the Sphinx has been covered and uncovered by many, and recorded way back by many, as a result of Sahara winds carrying sand, and shit-loads of it, not back-filled with local rubble like GT. I often look at GEarth across that 20-30 odd ° latitude of Africa, the near and mid east, and cannot help but think something doG-awful in the way of weaponry happened across a huge area and wiped out vast areas of once temperate environments.  Knowing your communication centre, your only link to off-world could be obliterated, would be a good reason to bury it also, especially if sonic or scaler weapons were involved. 

Botanic, they were built and covered up about 12,500 years ago, a bit after Atlantis went under.  Thoth (the "Master Builder") was in charge, with help from 'Higher' levels.

Quite a few pyramids and other structures were built, all using 'machines of light', and thee machines are still here, in hidden 'workshops' just waiting for the call both to 'fix' the current structures (fix,a d also uncover many), but also to do quite a lot more, shall I say, 'landscaping'......

At that time, the north pole is where Lake Chad is today, so Egypt was cold, snowing as they covered the Spinx. Very soon after, there was a pole-shift, as recorded by many cultures.  The Noongar folk in the SW of West OZ talk about it, how there were strong winds and earthquakes, and water came up over the land.  After the land had changed, but the biggest shock was the sun rising in in a different direction.

8)

7 people like this