Bollywasher

Communication With Everything

15 posts in this topic

Come on Nex Ed, when are you going to find time to start another project? We have'nt even got ANP

going yet.

You really need to  learn to delegate your ideas more by choosing and training people, much

like the ANP project.

I have started this thread to help you when you do get around to it, at least you will have a start.

COMMUNICATION WITH EVERYTHING

I would like anyone with any skill, ability or experience with communication with other

life forms or whatever to share their knowledge with us in a way of training for any who would wish to learn.

Just by describing an experience is a good way of training as well as more in depth protocols.

I already know there are plenty of CHANI members who have experience, come on lets share it.

from Nex Ed reply:--        http://forums.thechaniproject.com/topic/7674-anna-breytenbach-animal-communicator/#entry85067

7 people like this

The last dog I got was about 8 weeks old when he arrived at my house,  a Weinmarraner, full of energy and just wanted to play all day and he was fine when we where with him.

After a couple of months, every time I went out to work, I would come back to something that had been chewed, table legs, chair legs and a whole host of other things.

The wife was getting really annoyed with it.

I told a friend what was happening and she said i'll show you how to stop it if you want I said i really need to stop it. This is what she told me to do:-

Get down on the floor with him, calm your puppy and get him to sit in  front of you and hold his head with both hands (not too firmly but securely). with your thumbs pointing up

on both sides of his head so that they are just below his ears ( and as your puppy is less than 6 months old he will only be able to understand a few words so talking to him will not do any good).

You need to make pictures in your mind of all the inappropriate behaviour, stare directly between his eyes while doing this. Then show him some pictures that he would not like.

I chose some pictures of mistreated dogs that had been in an advert for a animal charity in the morning paper. I made pictures in my mind of him going to one of these homes if he did not stop.

I was told to do this a couple of times, but I only needed to do the one time. He never chewed anything else after that.

Hope this has been a help.

Bolly

She did tell me that other things my happen with animals but did not go into any detail.

Not only are all dogs attracted to me but cats as well. They all want to jump up on my knee, I was on holiday on the Canary islands sitting on a low wall next to my wife when a wild cat

jumped up on my knee and settled down to go asleep. I chased it off as I was going to lunch when a waiter said to me 'my god i'v never seen them cats come close to people before,

never mind jumping on their knee. My  wife is more of a cat person, I prefer to have a dog.

10 people like this

When you buy a lottery ticket from that moment onwards you are connected to every single one that has a ticket in that lottery, the connection is broken the moment the collective group choose the winners.

Now think of what you would say to everyone if you real_ised you could.

Then do it.

10 people like this

It's the 'elephant in the room' isn't it? - Energy.  We flit and dance around the notion of it, but can't quite seem to get a handle on it.  Food for thought, thank you.

7 people like this

Any one ever looked into lotto being rigged?  not the ticket holders you are connected to deciding the winner?

One has to focus ones energy at the time one buys the ticket.

4 people like this

Seriously,it is not something that just happens....you have to work at it. Opening your mind I mean. Everything that grows organically is meant to take enough time it needs for that growth to happen in a natural way- that being said, if people wish to develop psychic abilities , they should being to mediate and do mind enhancing exercises. And I would not be talking to Nex like that if I was you...there are obstacles for obvious reasons and it is not his fault.

Any person who is in tune with themselves can communicate to animals. birds and plants. I would try to teach people but they don't seem to really care about doing it- they want to talk about it.

6 people like this

Yeah project what you wish as clear as possible in details, believe in it as a concrete truth, and the reality will change accordingly, if someone else's wish doesn't bump it off.

I did that projection to the garden I'm looking over from my windows.

It was rather neglected and drying up badly, many plants were stomped on growth.

Then within a season, it turned around and became flourishing, the owner of the garden said to me that it was NEVER like that for about 20 years.

I didn't do any watering or garden maintenance to there.

But it happened. 

Now we got huge amount of edible grape bunches, almond, lemon, plums, etc etc, abundance is happening.

It actualised quickly because there were no one else bothering me to achieve what I projected.

It becomes hard when there are heck a lot of people believe in negative results all the time, like being condemned by a doctor that you don't live long or you'd lose such and such ability, unfortunately believe in that negative future/condition...

That has major affect on others with the same future/condition.

Too many people just believe in it negatively and not only make themselves available to the loss but also setting up the rest of humanity to battle the same thing the same way.

If only very small number of people are trying to hoist themselves out from the condition while so many others are believing that they don't have any chance to change it, it becomes awfully hard for the small number of positive thinkers to reach the goal.

We truly are connected, and we truly have power to change.

9 people like this

I worked with people of all ages and all kinds of disabilities for 35 years, for some reason I did very well with people in this sector who had behaviour challenges, I don't know why I have never done any formal training, just on the spot as we go kind of training.

Then I watched the movie "The Horse Whisperer" and I realised that that is what I did..with people, so I started to put it to practice.

I got amazing results and people started to request my service..lol but I was not trained so any employer would still only offer me basic wages

So I tried to go out on my own, but I wasn't trained so people would only offer me basic wages.

But seriously, communicating with a non verbal person who is having problems is like communicating with a dog...its all about sending a visual and a feeling...no offense intended by comparing people with dogs...its not so much a comparison as much as it is looking at a unusual way to communicate

11 people like this

Unity, the positive thoughts are infinately more powerful then the negative ones because they align with truth. Just keep your vision as you have done and it erases the other interfering thoughts.

I have been using pictures to help my dog behave for a long time.  I forget where I had first read about it but it does work.  When she would wander off and we had to go somewhere I would show her images of us getting in the truck and driving away.  Nine times out of ten she would show up within 5 minutes.  She is a hound dog so one time out of ten she gave us the doggie ( f***  you) if some smell was more appealing then being left outside for several hours.

5 people like this

I do this little trick when I am driving. II I see a deer close to the road I send a beam of light from my third eye to it and point to the forest and say GO....it has not failed me yet.

8 people like this

(As an aside..)  Anyone else noticed this with wallabies?... if one is stopped and facing the road, it turns and heads back into the bush as the car approaches.  And the reverse - it will turn and cross the road if pointed away from the road initially.

6 people like this

I haven't noticed that Deekin, but I have noticed that sometimes I get an urge to slow down a little and so I do and soon after there will be something on the road that if I had maintained my original speed I most likely would have hit it.

Years ago I was driving on the highway and I got a very clear image of a big brown horse trying to cross three lanes and was hit and there was blood everywhere...within minutes , in real life suddenly we were faced with a big brown horse on the side of the highway, this time with a rider on its back, luckily they made it across the highway with no injuries...a lot of frightened and cranky motorists though...they were a whisker away from hitting the poor thing.

6 people like this

Unity, the positive thoughts are infinately more powerful then the negative ones because they align with truth. Just keep your vision as you have done and it erases the other interfering thoughts.

I have been using pictures to help my dog behave for a long time.  I forget where I had first read about it but it does work.  When she would wander off and we had to go somewhere I would show her images of us getting in the truck and driving away.  Nine times out of ten she would show up within 5 minutes.  She is a hound dog so one time out of ten she gave us the doggie ( f***  you) if some smell was more appealing then being left outside for several hours.

That's a great communication happening there with you and your dog! Awesoooooome!! :)

Yes I agree, I know that positive thinking is a good thing, and is powerful, too.

But I'm not sure about being truth, though.

Hmmmm, ok ok, I'll explain with the best of my knowledge. ;)

This is what I know after dealing with over 20 years of experience in New Age field as a teacher (working mostly on sacred geometry).

We have been evolving to be more potent beings as the membranes of parallel worlds/different time lines are thinning a lot, e.g. compared to the 80's.

We are creating the truths by ourselves right now, far stronger than ever, actualising "what we wish/project".

In the past it was different with different condition, but now, I feel anything can be truth if we believe in it so, because our ability to alter reality has become so big!

We are co-creators of the Universe.

The thing about the Negative Thinking are that they have far savage impact power initially than that of Positive Thinking.

(By the way, I hate just bundling everything as "Positive" and "Negative" but just for the sake of making it easier to see my picture, I stick to use those terms for now. To me, it's more like "push" and "pull", though that's not expressing what I mean well either. :-[ )

Love definitely sinks into the being when you take time and let it sink by how much the recipient can take at a time, without forcing them in that process.

But Hateful attitude cuts in with huge impact and speed to the individuals and devastate the recipient in an instant manner.

Because our ability to project and change the reality IS so strong, Negative Thinking people can throw the wishes and those can have awful power to devastate the recipients, and because of that manifested mega-speed and impact engulfs so fast, it's been hard to counteract such effect with positive thinking, though more people are into peace and I believe we will grow and change in the end. (So this picture is just for now...maybe 10, 20 years of span? Let's WISH the change will come very quickly!!)

That's why we, as humanity, must be discerning and take control of ourselves not to go down that road, and continue to project positive ideas and wishes to our future.

And I believe we can! :wink:

4 people like this

I would like to thank all who have and are contributing to this thread and I am glad to see more positive than negative reply's and experiences. Please keep them coming.

I would however like to see more instruction from thoes with the knowledge and experiences (of communication with everything) in order that anyone who would like to learn

will get the opportunity to do so or at least to try it out. 

If you think you should start by learning to meditate before moving on to the next part, then describe the procedure. I know a lot of Chanites already know how, but there will

be some who don't so best start as if your are instructing a complete novice.

If only one person takes up the instruction, then you will have succeeded  in helping them to awaken

Merry Christmas everyone

Bolly

6 people like this

@Bolly  -- Great advice and idea (to post some type of simple instructions [that work] for meditation) -    :bump:

4 people like this