P's

Bermuda Triangle

16 posts in this topic

i haven't seen so much bermuda triangle mystery here 

so i start one 

One of the regions where the holes appeared, called Yamal, translates into "the end of the world".

The phrase has also been used to describe the Bermuda Triangle.

The notorious region stretches from the British Overseas Territory in the North Atlantic Ocean to the Florida coast, to Puerto Rico.

The earliest know allegations of unusual disappearances in the Bermuda Triangle emerged in September 1950.

Among alleged explanations for the phenomenon are UFOs and leftover technology from the mythical lost continent of Atlantis.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/nature/521153/Bermuda-Triangle-mystery-Siberia-craters

could it very well be the BOOM or schism i have read from other places ? 

and why the earth and its inhabitants are beginning to wake after the great knockout ?

5 people like this

Great thread!

Please consider covering Dragon Triangle as well :) ---I think both fields co-relate and have some pattern of interactions.

2 people like this

I have a theory about this since I read the Wojowski file... I think they lost one of the cubes down there. The ONLY other thing it could be ( I think) is one of those crystal pyramids , like the one that is just outside of Japan. That's the only thing I believe that has the power to open portals like that...The question is...how is it being triggered?

Perhaps...some astrological connection. Some trigger coming from the Moon...IF that were the case then the disappearances would have been scheduled and for a reason.... Not all the disappearances happened in bad weather either...the other far out theory is that there may a juncture- a fissure that opens up for some geological reason that sucks whatever is in polarity field into it...still no wreckage so where would they go?

Logic says energy cannot be destroyed so- they must have gone somewhere...my obvious conclusion gets back to the portal which means they are in another dimension. I would go with the cube theory though if it could be proven that these phenomena only started back in the last 100 years. ...Anyone?

3 people like this

Suz and all - there are old tales that the Bermuda triangle (or more correctly called a GME) has been active for a VERY long time.

Yes, there is a pyramid there, which gives it the extra 'woomph' to open portals to other times/places.

But 'those that know' have also been able to trigger a 'disappearance' somehow by setting up fields - a good reference is Martin Caidin's 'fiction' book - "Three Corners to Nowhere"

4 people like this

The upward moving triangle is sometimes called the blade (the chalice and blade figure ceremonially in many ritual magic operations). It is a symbol of aspiration or rising up, male force, and fire. It is purely phallic in origin. The triangle represents aspiration, rising force, and the male principal.

The downward pointing triangle is sometimes referred to as the chalice. It is the symbol of water (as it flows downward), the grace of heaven, and the womb. it is one of the most ancient symbols of female divinity, as a representation of the genitalia of the goddess.

Source http://symboldictionary.net/

What Are The Wands Of Horus ?

• a powerful cosmic antenna

• a model in stone of the energy structure of the human being and of the universe, using the latter’s energy mechanism

• a very powerful generator of cosmic energies operating on various planes

Pyramidal energy structures, whose positioning should be decided with reference to the energy qualities of the location, open up the following possibilities:

• Tapping into natural flows of cosmic energy, the organization and stimulation of evolutionary processes in the biosphere and in human consciousness

• The reorganization and correction of the human energetic structure, making it possible to stimulate internal energetic, bio-physical and physiological processes, which in turn provide the opportunity to discover and activate the inner resources of the human psyche, increasing psychic potential

• A positive influence on the immune and nervous systems, leading to their improvement

• An improvement of mankind’s energo-ecological environment, an increase and improvement of the energy state at the pyramid’s location and, as a consequence of the spread of pyramidal structures throughout the world, a reorganization of the planet’s energy structure within the next 10–15 years.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ciencia/ciencia_wandshorus04.htm#What%20are%20The%20Wands%20of%20Horus

Siberian Mysteries

Mysteries Of The Valley Of Death

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ciencia/esp_ciencia_tunguska09a.htm

What The Tunguska Explosion Caused

• an anomalous glow in the sky that was observed as late as 10 days afterwards, and the intense appearance of silvery clouds

• massive radiation of light and heat

• disruption of the normal functioning of meteorological instruments and the appearance of surface earth tremors

• a tremendous sound wave that traveled twice around the globe

• the felling of trees over an enormous area of over 2,000 square kilometers

• weak traces of radioactivity, detected in tree samples and the polar ice layers dating from 1908

• anomalous properties of the soil and minerals in the area of the Tunguska explosion

• the unusually rapid growth of vegetation at the epicenter of the Tunguska explosion

• cooling of the Earth’s climate in the following few years

and much more on the links

they are sometimes depicted as the illuminati symbols 

and can be used for physical and non physical communication

me personnaly don't think they have a inbuilt energy or meaning ,depends who and to what it is used for 

like a cellphone digit

what do you think ?

other places with similar activities

The Devil’s Sea

u6XdE8YhXv.jpg?resize=632%2C339

The Devil’s Sea (or Dragon’s Triangle, take your pick of which sounds more ominous) is an area of the Pacific Ocean as riddled with strange happenings as its Atlantic counterpart near Bermuda. Located off the coast of Japan, it’s been the site of countless claims of unexplained phenomena including magnetic anomalies, inexplicable lights and objects, and of course, mysterious disappearances. The area is even considered a danger by Japanese fishing authorities.

One story has it that in 1952 the Japanese government sent out a research vessel, the Kaio Maru No. 5, to investigate the mysteries of the Devil’s Sea. Naturally, of course, the Kaio Maru No. 5 and its crew of 31 people were never seen again. Another story tells of Kublai Khan’s disastrous attempts to invade Japan by crossing the Devil’s Sea, losing at least 40 000 men in the process.

The usual theories abound for what’s really going on: from aliens, to gates to parallel universes, even to Atlantis (because why not). Some suggest that high volcanic activity in the region is responsible for some of the disappearances (the Kaio Maru No. 5 may have been caught in an eruption). Our advice? Just stay out of the ocean, period.

there are of course many places like those 

http://listverse.com/2013/05/10/10-places-as-mysterious-as-the-bermuda-triangle/

Linda Moulton Howe: The Ancient Pyramid of Alaska is Real

http://humansarefree.com/2014/03/linda-moulton-howe-ancient-pyramid-of.html

4 people like this

Interesting stuff,

I wonder if it's some type of earthly black hole... (Portal as mentioned using another term)

Or bubbles of negative energy popping, opening a black hole / portal for a length of time...

I've seen other explanations used over the years, although if we were to reference certain events recorded with the Bermuda Triangle, then a portal, or black hole could be a possibility worth examining.

The difficulty we have is when the pyramids on a global scale were in "production" or in use, or active...

The triangle in general could be translated to its own pyramid, having the true knowledge of how the pyramids linked and operated together would be key to unlocking an era of time that inevitably would no doubt ask more questions than solve.

Thinking outside the box, we have polarities positive and negative, North and South... do we have natural exits and entries to earth, or would it all be done via what's known as stargates, wondering if this is a natural exit from our gravity zone...

5 people like this

also pyramids triangles are used as portals, communication systems, energy and information "holders", material preservers,

others build and use them where they can meditate sleep tune into frequencies and properly a whole bunch of other things we haven't made any names for yet '

4 people like this

A New Island Popped Up in Bermuda Triangle

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/mystery-bermuda-triangle-deepens-dangerous-10714990

"A mystery island that has been branded 'dangerous' has suddenly formed in the middle of the Bermuda Triangle.

The crescent-shaped mile-long island off the tip of Cape Point in Buxton, North Carolina, began rising from the sea in Spring."

"The new island measures around one-mile long and more than 400 feet wide.

Visitor Janice Regan said she and her 11-year-old grandson christened the island and said it “was just a little bump in April”."

The pic of the island is on the linked page.

Mind you, friggin Mirror has been mining private details as soon as I accessed there. ಠ_ಠ

I removed the tentacle as much as I could, but please be ware they are to get your info via agreeing to the cookie usage, methinks.

5 people like this

On 4/9/2016 at 11:01 AM, unity said:

In case this has not been included in the thread..

Ship Reappears 90 Years After Going Missing in Bermuda Triangle

Posted on 10 September 2015

http://unexplained.co/news/ship-reappears-90-years-after-going-missing-in-bermuda-triangle/7803/

bermuda.jpg

Just a heads up ..

Obscuragator 2 years ago

This story comes from a May 18th post on World News Daily Report which is a fake news site. Unfortunately, it's completely untrue which is a shame because it would be an amazing story!

3 people like this

Ohhhhhhhhhh thanks DAR!!!

Yes the World News Daily Report really is a satir site.

Woooops, sorry everyone!!:ph34r: I gotta be more careful!

3 people like this

On 04/07/2017 at 9:54 PM, unity said:

Ohhhhhhhhhh thanks DAR!!!

Yes the World News Daily Report really is a satir site.

Woooops, sorry everyone!!:ph34r: I gotta be more careful!

Oh, didn't they report they had found an honest politician as well?

8)8)

3 people like this

For what it's worth, but a bit of good info re pyramids...

http://www.fourwinds10.com/siterun_data/space/ufo_and_aliens_orbs/stargates/news.php?q=1534348939

BERMULDA TRIANGLE OF ALASKA ERUPTS WITH LARGEST EARTHQUAKE EVER RECORDED AS OVER 20,000 PEOPLE REMAIN MISSING

Sorcha Faal, and as reported to her Western Subscribers

8-13-18

A frightful new Ministry of Defense (MoD) report circulating in the Kremlin today states that messages just received from Northern Fleet warships patrolling the waters of the Arctic Sea in search of what is believed to be an unknown aircraft shot down by the Americans last week, documents that the largest earthquake in recorded history has struck the Northern Slope of Alaska—and is an area known as the “Bermuda Triangle Of Alaska” where, over the past 50 years, over 20,000 people have mysteriously disappeared, thus making this region one of the most dangerous places on Earth

1 person likes this

It's interesting how you have resurfaced the thread, EagleWings, and I found this to follow you up with Bermuda theme....this one was apparently an "unexpected" find.

It sounds like a huge discovery, and it's possibly a planned DISCLOSURE for us, the Humans to really establish Ancient Astronaut theory, and the history of Earth with the "Aliens".

Please go check out the link below, as the page has 2 vids embedded and few decent photos to look at.

EXCLUSIVE: Discovery Channel treasure hunter claims he’s found evidence of an extra-terrestrial spaceship while exploring ancient shipwrecks beneath the Bermuda Triangle

• Explorer Darrell Miklos has been using secret maps created by famed NASA astronaut Gordon Cooper to find shipwrecks in the Caribbean
  • Diving at an undisclosed location near the Bahamas he found what  he believes is the  first evidence of an extra-terrestrial visit to earth hundreds of years ago
  • What he thought could be an ancient shipwreck turned out to be  huge USO (unidentified submerged object)with  15, 300ft long obtrusions jutting from its sides
  • 'It was a formation unlike anything I've ever seen related to shipwreck material, it was too big for that,' Miklos tells DailyMail.com
  • Miklos' discoveries have featured over two seasons of hit Discovery Channel docu-series Cooper's Treasure

By RYAN PARRY WEST COAST CORRESPONDENT FOR DAILYMAIL.COM

PUBLISHED: 02:56 AEST, 9 August 2018 | UPDATED: 12:01 AEST, 9 August 2018

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6035613/Discovery-Channel-treasure-hunter-claims-hes-evidence-extra-terrestrial-visit.html

1 person likes this