Suuzzaannee144

Preliminary Results of Wrapped Frequency Units on Water

114 posts in this topic

Suuzzaannee, I wanted to ask a question.  We know the G5 frequencies are not good for us, but everything I could find about G5 says it's not rolling out until 2020 at best. Do you have information regarding them rolling it out already, maybe in out of the way places and on the sneak??

3 people like this

On Sunday, October 16, 2016 at 10:28 PM, breezy said:

Suuzzaannee, I wanted to ask a question.  We know the G5 frequencies are not good for us, but everything I could find about G5 says it's not rolling out until 2020 at best. Do you have information regarding them rolling it out already, maybe in out of the way places and on the sneak??

Yes Breezy,

It was a post here on Chani ...I believe it was Orions post(?)... In it was a youtube clip of a Tom Fowler( think I recall the name right) who is a Washington state department mouthpeice...I believe the word lobbyist was used as well. It was a press conference, and one of the members of the press had had his ID removed for bringing out a tee shirt speaking out about the 5G. He basically said they would not toletate any disobediance. Fowler said infrastructure was in place and they would be starting to use it in 2017.  And continuing to other countries..He also said that they would be keeping it quiet...it was in Sept/ October this fall. Thats all I can recall...

3 people like this

Here is Part Two- just coming out of the mold. I intend to use this as a float coil since it does float thus capturing the surface tension energy as well as the cy-field amplified with piezo-crystals...

1 person likes this

Wow very interesting. The salt crystals are reforming at nodal junctions...this means that salt moles are traveling along the wires cymatically and bundling at cross sections. This has been running for about a week. Power potential has clearly been increased.

1481394348749.jpg

6 people like this

This is a day later...accumulating nodal crystalline salt structures...not doing anything unusual. Effects clearly documented.

20161211_175033.jpg

2 people like this

Looking at formula for determining the magnetospheric range of the Cy-coils. I am not formally schooled in physics but been around the block a few times...If anyone with that education could check this to see if I missed something, please ket me know...more pics to follow.

20170616_151059.jpg

1 person likes this

Ah geez I cannot put the others up...basically it says that one uses a curl operator with velocity in a circumference over mass plus the acustic frequency which gives magnetic induction wavelength and expansion property...

1 person likes this

I have been waiting to talk about this. I have mentioned several times about the increase of microwaves through the system- you need to know just how bad it is...in 2014 I was dosed with some kind of nanoparticles that do not respond to normal treatments. They do respond to cymatic waves and luckily for me ( and you as it were)I was already developing the coils and they literally saved my life- I was deathly ill for 3 weeks and could not leave the house.
I am not fucking joking or lying.
Since then I have been using the Cy-coils successfully using 3 separate tones to create a triangulation which worked fairly well and I could stand being away from it for up to 3 days...that was LAST year. 
Ever since January 2017 when they turned up the strength of the decibles of microwaves coming through every wifi transmitter, I have been feeling unwell- every day. I had to stop using the triangualtion because it wasn't strong enough( one tone was for the physical body, one tone for the auric field and one tone for the nanoparticles- which get hyperevolved by microwaves)! Now I need to use only the nanoparticle tone through the Cy-coils( the tone itself does not do the trick), plus I need to use two Primary coils ( plugged in going ALL THE TIME) plus one or two secondaries in the room- just to feel somewhat normal!! On top of this I have to take tylenol to combat the headaches that are happening despite all the coils...all this is happening because of the increase.
And wait - there's more...this is JUST THE BEGINNING- smart meter compliance says they are going to increase by increments FOUR TIMES a year the microwave decible levels. They have rows of copper needles in the ionosphere which creates a grid whereby they send the microwaves along.
So the fact that I am sensitive to them is both a curse and a blessing. I am the canary in the mine and am giving warning to you my friends and acquaintances. Pretty soon I won't be able to manage and will have to make drastic changes...but you folks won't notice it for a while...but it is just a question of time before it starts to affect you too. Something needs to be done. Technology is NOT the problem- the source of the energy it runs on and microwaves ARE.

4 people like this