unity

Interesting Videos---UFO's ALIENS CROP CIRCLES & THE PARANORMAL

129 posts in this topic

I am starting the thread so we all can chip in and explore interesting videos.

For now, I'd say it's ok to have still images to go along with the videos.

I start with this intriguing story of a lady who kept on taking amazing paranormal images, whom kept meticulous notes on where, when and what she recorded and got verifiable, many list of stuff we can study about.

Lady Catches Glimpse of Other Realities and Dimensions on Film

From the poster's notes:

"Rare Experiencer Super-8 Video Footage - UFO, Alien Communication - Stella Lansing...

Stella Lansing's amazing story shares similarities with the Dorothy Izzat case. Lansing is able to capture diverse anomalies on film and has collected extensive photographic and video footage evidence over a thirty year period that and has kept detailed records of these experiences. This sequence contains footage of the four occupants incident."

4 people like this

Dreadlocked woman found in a1.5 billion year old spacecraft 

It is still a question whether it was a hoax or not...

But this vid compiled major points from a number of sites and made it simple to watch.

So not that I'm convinced yet, but it was worthwhile...to remember when it popped out on YT and what many thought of, debunking, location codes, lots are there.

2 people like this

Shape shifters...??

​I don't believe in any of deteriorated pixels doing odd stuff to call everyone there are shape shifters.

But this footage...mmmmm.

OK ok, not really shape shifting but looking like alien, yeah?

Now, here's our amazing real shape-shifter...check this out.

If some animals can do this, why not others?

Cattlefish incredible shape shifting.

9 people like this

I saw this one a long time ago and it still is the one that shows the best proof I have seen about timespacematter manipulation...or timetravel..

12 people like this

I always loved that footage, Suuzz!!

Thanks for posting it! :)

What I really love about it more than other footages of this sort is that the special person appeared in time TO SAVE another person in trouble.

It is secondary for me whether that the person with the glowing hands came from another dimension, another time line, or of another specie---it's most important to me that the person CARED about another person.

Love and Caring counts to make a decent world in this level of realm IMHO.

<Edit to add: Actually the clip was made by a film maker for advertising in HongKong, if my memory is correct. Someone debunked it. There are few of the Angel series. Still well made, though! (*´▽`*)>

8 people like this

It's a bit off from the thread coverage, but since I couldn't find a fitting place, I post this vid here.

From the poster's note:

"OK, here is a common misconception over the comments :) "Space is vacuum, sound can't travel in vacuum" You guys are right, but you know that you can convert an energy to another energy, right? Anyhow.

These sounds you are hearing are radio wave energies collected by the satellites or unmanned spacecrafts which scientists sent and are converted to sound energies which are the sounds you are hearing. Thanks for reading this. :)"

Sound of Earth:

3 people like this

The Bloop: A Mysterious Sound from the Deep Ocean | NOAA SOSUS

From the poster's note:

"What created this strange sound in Earth's Pacific Ocean? Pictured above is a visual representation of a loud and unusual sound, dubbed a Bloop, captured by deep sea microphones in 1997. In the above graph, time is shown on the horizontal axis, deep pitch is shown on the vertical axis, and brightness designates loudness. Although Bloops are some of the loudest sounds of any type ever recorded in Earth's oceans, their origin remains unknown. The Bloop sound was placed as occurring several times off the southern coast of South America and was audible 5,000 kilometers away. Although the sound has similarities to those vocalized by living organisms, not even a blue whale is large enough to croon this loud. The sounds point to the intriguing hypothesis that even larger life forms lurk in the unexplored darkness of Earth's deep oceans. A less imagination-inspiring possibility, however, is that the sounds resulted from some sort of iceberg calving. No further Bloops have been heard since 1997, although other loud and unexplained sounds have been recorded. "

http://apod.nasa.gov/apod/ap100427.html

4 people like this

Safely See the Sun – Build a Shoebox Pinhole Camera | Video

This is a different stroke of vid but thought I may as well throw this in.

Perhaps good to get kids to make up these with you and enjoy watching the Solar Eclipse together. :wink:

There may be better ones though. If you got other cool & interesting items that may be useful for CHANIties, please post. 

1 person likes this

About that entity saving the man on his bike .... If you notice at the end when it's all over, the entity transforms into what appears very much to be a slender human female with long hair and her hands tucked inside the pockets of her jacket !! She could be anyone you might have seen!

And just another thought to throw out there ... What if she was somewhere else on the planet, sleeping and having a dream about saving a man on a bike ...

7 people like this

Hmm, Roxanne... I've thought of that before, too.  I've had several dreams where I've saved someone's life - never anyone I've known in real life either.

5 people like this

I thought this image was from long time ago, not this year...no??...mmmm :-

UFO Mothership? 3,000 Mile Wide Disc Caught By ISS Above Earth

3 people like this

Yes we had that one earlier on this year Unity-- it is a pic from a planetarim somewhere and the thing that looks like a satelite is actually a stage light inside the building-- its a model or a picture if I remember --damn shame it wasn't real :rolleyes:

2 people like this

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh Thanks for the info, triton!!!

Awwww pity it was not the real thingy....! :(

1 person likes this

Proving Anti-Gravity...?

This vid is from Japan, and the comments are discussing if the claim is true or not.

The poster states it's the proof of Anti-Gravity existence.

2 people like this

Perpetual motion machine

Neet...

Solar Wind Turbine

2 people like this

About that noise on World Trade Center it is simmilar with some other sound wisels heard in many other citys around the world.

3 people like this

Hi unity!  Neat video on water.  I think they may actually just be experiencing they hydrostatic properties of water.  Which are interesting because they do show that certain elements have a natural ability to seem weightless or exhibit certain 'anti-gravity' traits while in/on/very near a certain medium, in this case water.

Viktor Schauberger took this further in the mid 1900's by applying force and electricity to water to create true anti-gravity effects within an extended field.  He termed this work as studying the 'hydrodynamic' properties of water and originally applied results to propulsion techniques.  It is widely rumored that his work was taken and improved upon by german scientists to create the first human made hovering discs.  I think we all know the rest of that story.

3 people like this

Maybe just my eyes but the structure doesn't seem to be pyramid shaped...

But anyway, it can be someone's house! (Not joking....or maybe a research post created by someone, or space-mapping device? Who knows...lllolll) 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6CfeX7y9j0

4 people like this

2014 NEW! JAPAN KOFUN ERA TOMB STRUCTURE FOUND ON MARS! - ALIEN PROOF EXPOSED

I'm gonna add careful explanation to this sort-of-miss-leading title of the vid.

The Japanese tombs of those shapes are created around mid 200 A.D.~ end of 500 A.D.

The trend is probably brought over from overseas, meaning not exactly the style belongs to the original blood lines of Japanese people.

Original Japanese blood line people, Jomon-race built megalith using stones and rectangular tomb spaces, built pyramids both in Mayan and Egyptian styles.

The conspiracy theory goes that around that time, Ex-Jewish blood line called HATA (= the name of one of the LOST TRIBES) poured into Japan via Korean Peninsula in mass number around that time.

There are heck a lot of families in Japan now whom holds HATA as their surname now, and the clan is known to be very clever and knowledgeable of many trade secrets...naming STONE/WOOD MASONRY, Alchemy to fermented food.

You can connect the dots from there in wild manner, I take...and I leave it with you....

10 people like this

Not my words but I include them so you can better understand the video. And here is my take on this event, an asteroid or large rock falls from the sky and it's big enough to constitute a danger so some high tech mechanism is activated by I know not whom, and it simply sucks the danger up like a vacuum cleaner.    

Published on Apr 6, 2014

Skyfire UFO and Loud Booms in sky april 2014.

Watch the UFO appear to be pulled into a tractor beam or something similar. This is the best UFO footage I have ever managed to get. The sounds are really loud and creepy coming from the sky whilst the UFO was visible. They were much louder than they appear in the video. This was a really scary experience. You can hear some of the neighbourhood kids scream and run in fear. This is really strange and I have never seen anything like it before. Please watch it very carefully.
Please leave your comments and subscribe for any updates. Keep your eyes to the skies my friends. :o) filmed april the 5th

11 people like this

I saw this one a long time ago and it still is the one that shows the best proof I have seen about timespacematter manipulation...or timetravel..

Update on the vid:

Pity or glad, the fantasy I had on this vid that someone from not of us decided to help one of us didn't work out..according to Salustra, the vid was debunked before.(´Д`)

http://forums.thechaniproject.com/topic/7623-cyclist-teleported-by-humanoid-to-prevent-traffic-accident/?p=83703

Thank you Salustra, I always appreciate the info you share with us!

4 people like this

anyone remember the chinese airport ufo photograph ?

this one is similar to that

http://youtu.be/6pMbqYW5TvM

@ P's    --  looks more like a "skyfish" they caught on camera, than a ufo  -- just saying!

2 people like this