Acolyte

conspiracy forums
WELCOME TO CHANI-Conspiracy Forums Site-Conspiracies, Theories and Online Chat Room

21 posts in this topic

UPDATED RECAP FOR NEW VISITORS & GUESTS

Welcome to The CHANI Project Conspiracy Forums Site. This is where we keep up to date with the Latest Conspiracy Forum News. The agendas of The Powers That Be (TPTB). The New World Order (NWO) and Illuminati. Insider information and Whistle-blowers.

The CHANI Forum offers the opportunity for new and old comers, to the conspiracy forums scene, to interact with some of the most prominent and high profile conspiracy theorists out there.

As a forum owner and admin, I am proud of all our Members, contributors and moderators. At CHANI we encourage a friendly, polite, civil and a supportive forum. Members can feel safe to discuss and share their views without fear of being ridiculed, trolled or flamed.

Most of our members have been through the conspiracy forums purge/crucible of joining and being members of other forums only to be let down by the forum politics and dramas of their owners, their moderators, rudeness and childish behavior of members.

At CHANI we do things differently. We pride ourselves on having intellectual and civil discussions on a variety of topics that falls within the online conspiracy community. Topics like Spirituality, Awakening, Ascension, Channeling. Our Spiritual, Physical and Alien Ancestry. UFO’s, Abduction and other Extra-Terrestrial related issues and events. Politics and Economy.

Recommended Links/threads:

How To Surf Chani http://chani.invisionzone.com/topic/7119-new-members-how-to-surf-chani/

Please Introduce Yourself http://chani.invisionzone.com/topic/30-please-introduce-your-self/page-25?hl=%2Bsurfing+%2Bchani#entry93955

Conspiracy Forums Chat Room

We also offer a live voice and text chat room. Users have the choice to use the voice option to discuss topics they want among the other members in the room, or you can sit back and just listen to the other speakers. The Text chat is integrated with the Voice chat so while some members are speaking you can use the text option to chat and interact with the Speakers and others in the room. It’s really a fun way to meet other regulars of the CHANI forum and conspiracy theory enthusiasts from around the Globe.

How To Join Our Online Voice & Text Chatroom http://chani.invisionzone.com/page/teamspeak.html

Blessings

Acolyte /Proud CHANI Forum Owner

15 people like this

I have to say, I like what I`ve read so far

I was an advocate for civil discourse at LOP.

It appears that this may be the kind of place that I hoped LOP would be

I`ve beaten my head against the wall there for 3years.

Maybe it`s time for a change.

Powhatan

I have to say, I like what I`ve read so far

I was an advocate for civil discourse at LOP.

It appears that this may be the kind of place that I hoped LOP would be

I`ve beaten my head against the wall there for 3years.

Maybe it`s time for a change.

Powhatan

Welcome to Chani Powhatan :hug:

How have you managed to keep the poo flingers out?

Stricter modding?

I always found it amusing that attempts to eliminate viciousness in threads was considered to be censorship of ideas by the troublemakers.

*breaking* elvis not dead. spotted at a dennys. 105th street. san leandro, ca 2:29pm

whats poo flingers.. shiii....poo stirrers?

The posters who think insults and personal attacks are neccesary to win a debate.

can non conspiracy beleivers fit in here too?

Yes of course doh :)

1 person likes this

Yes of course doh :)

Although we would look at you as a conspirator of some sort for not being into conspiracies

Welcome Doh 8)

4 people like this

can non conspiracy beleivers fit in here too?

Actually "Conspiracy" is  from Latin conspirationem 

conspirationem = cooperation 

Interesting how since 1909 we have a theory in our consciousness ie "Conspiracy theory "

conspiracy theory is an explanatory proposition that accuses two or more persons, a group, or an organization of having caused or covered up, through secret planning and deliberate action, an illegal or harmful event or situation.[1][2][3]

Some scholars suggest that people formulate conspiracy theories to explain, for example, power relations in social groups and the perceived existence of evil forces.[4][5][6][7] It has been suggested by some thinkers that conspiracy theories have chiefly psychological or socio-political origins. Proposed psychological origins include projection; the personal need to explain “a significant event [with] a significant cause;" and the product of various kinds and stages of thought disorder, such as paranoid disposition, ranging in severity to diagnosable mental illnesses. Some people prefer socio-political explanations over the insecurity of encountering random, unpredictable, or otherwise inexplicable events

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conspiracy_theory

Ah its just a THEORY so its not even proven

Greek theoria "contemplation, speculation

Welcome to the forum 

Guest_Powhatan_*
4 people like this

Thank you for the hospitality. I always post anon. Props to the person here who sent us over from AE.

best forum on the net, wonderful characters, and as for subject matter a many faceted diamond each with its flicker of light. proud to be a chani-ite. thanks aco for having such a resource here and allowing me to participate

6 people like this

Bumping this for all the new members. Welcome to Chani  :welcome:

Bumping again for all new members. Welcome to Chani :)

A hearty welcome to all our new members.

1 person likes this

:welcome: back to all our old members as well as to all new ones.

3 people like this

:welcome:   bumping for any and all people who are looking for a new forum of friendly people.  One that covers conspiracy theories, current events, health news, geopolitical events, earth events, spiritual and just things in general.  Come join us.  

1 person likes this