Acolyte

MONATOM Appreciation and Well Wishes Thread

97 posts in this topic

You are a stalwart in so many things my friend. I'm lost for words. You've also spend so much of your time, wisdom and knowledge on Chani from it's inception for which I will always be grateful and honored.

Sending you and your family thoughts of healing , strength and wisdom to accept and confront/fight it like the survivor I know you are.

:hug:

blessings
your friend
Acolyte

16 people like this

You are in my thoughts Monatom, and with every outbreath I send a spark of healing energy to you

7 people like this

Oh no Monatom, Words escape me. Much love and hope and healing to you.

7 people like this

Monatom--you are in my thoughts

I believe you came here to help people find the truth and pull back the curtain so we could see the deception-

This you have done well our Brother Chanite--we love you and wish you well.

I thank you for all that you have helped me with -- you resonate with me--- and you rock!

Sending healing energy your way my friend.

Love Nick.

7 people like this

Monatom,I wish you well on wherever your lifes journey may take you,keep on rockin my friend

Best wishes Phil

6 people like this

I'm not a "mushy" type of person and I find it difficult to put together the right words.....but...... I am a survivor....22 years.... I have been through just about everything ... So if there's anything you want to talk about please let me know

8 people like this

Hey buddy, you stick around I need your input. My healing thoughts are with you, believe you can beat it my friend, believe, believe, and let your body do the rest. Thinking of you and glad we connected in 2011. I'll be seeing you again. 

8 people like this

Monatom, I am deeply saddened to here of the battle ahead of you and I hope you are able to rise up and get on top of things. Please know that whatever tactics you choose to use, if the way gets too hard, you only have to get a friend to post your name in the shout box and you will have the thoughts and energy from all here, sent to you at superluminal speed mate.

You are rightly one of the most respected members we have here and we all look forward to your continuing posts. Should you feel the need for some invigorating tropical mountain air, give me a PM, I'm just up the road.

Some words for you from Longfellow's "Homage To nature"

And whenever the way seemed too long 

Or his heart began to fail

She would sing a more wonderful song

Or tell a more marvellous tale

Best wishes mate,

Botanic

9 people like this

I'm thinking of you.

Sending you the thoughts of hope and support.

Please know that there's a huge appreciation for all your inputs, of which many of us I'm sure share, for your awesome interactions here at CHANI.

A big big hug and best wishes for your journey.

unity 

7 people like this

What can anyone say, except our thoughts are with you. We share your shock and your grief. There is always hope. Take care mate.

8 people like this

Thinking of you, Mate - Love and Light be with you always..

7 people like this

Best wishes to you Monatom. 

7 people like this

And from me too, Monatom - restful, healing thoughts and prayers are on the way.

7 people like this

With you as you know my friend.

6 people like this

Behind you with everything I've got Monatom! I've had my own struggles with health and the brothers and sisters here at Chani have been more helpful than the best medical team money could by. Everything has a cure. Everything.

A family member of mine was diagnosed with an extraordinarily rare form of lymphoma, I believe. It is so rare and so aggressive that all the doctors want to study his case and he's getting a lot of attention. When he was diagnosed his outlook was very poor. He had multiple stem cell transplants, multiple rounds of chemo, and nearly wasted away from near starvation. They expected him to check out with a couple months. Nothing was working.

He decided to live out the rest of his days happy and at home with his family. He stopped chemo and instead changed his diet and lifestyle and just got himself comfortable for his last days. I've developed a couple of my own strains of high CBD medicinal cannabis for treating my Crohn's disease, so he started using that (with great reluctance - his wife believes the Reagan-era propaganda) in vaporized and edible form and it had a remarkable effect on him; allowing him to eat enough to actually start gaining weight, and keep his nausea and pain levels under control without need for narcotic pain meds.

This was about two years ago, and about 20 months past the date they expected him to live, and he's still going strong today. and getting stronger still.

Monatom, I don't know your situation, but please don't hesitate to reach out if there is anything I can do to assist you in this difficult time. You will be in my thoughts.

my very best wishes

Bryan

9 people like this

There are no words I can say here that you don't already know mate, there are no wishes that haven't been spoken from the soul.

What is left but creating.

May it be so.

In Love Always Mate.

Ali & Greg

4 people like this

Yes, I am in hospital, close to midnight and jusT got my iPad working. Diagnosed with a rare form of leukemia called "multiple myeloma" currently affecting 57% of my blood cells. No fear in this at all. Told it could be very aggressive but certainly not taking the chemo route. More than anything I am feeling like I am being given a choice and have been given a genuine confirmation of this yesterday. I have already made plans to tackle this after rounding my info . I suddenly have a challenge. Life was getting too boring and we are so on the edge of it all I prefer to witness it from this side.

I so appreciate all your sentiments and wishes and will expand on this as I get a chance to do so. Love you all.

22 people like this

Lots of love to you Monatom. There is nothing that hasn't been said here, that I don't feel myself.

7 people like this

The harder the challenge the greater the victory. That being said I am sure you can see from all the well wishes that you are not in this alone. I to am sending positive thoughts and strength to you.

7 people like this

Sending love to you and your family Monatom-  stay strong my friend and allow healing to begin. Hey, might be a good time to try some natural cures. Keep us up to date if/when you can- maybe use this thread as your check in- like you just did

6 people like this

Please accept my positive thoughts and wishes as well.  If I've learned anything it's to keep focus off the "hurdle" and back onto life.  

If you're researching alternaitives, don't overlook Castor oil.

5 people like this

Sunday was a most special day for me, especially with family getting together as I had a few hours leave from hospital. Before I tell you about Sunday though I must tell you about some previous highlights. Never has there been a negative moment that has been allowed to take any kind of grip in this. As long as I retain my sovereignty and control all seems to bounce off this. My wife and family remain powerfully encouraged.

My second daughter is a gifted one and Saturday she popped into my room alone for a private word. She reminded me of a dream she related to me some five years ago and we had both discussed in some depth. It was about leaving this dimension and entering the next. I remembered the dream whilst she reminded me that while she was having a peek at what was going on the other side during her dream and especially noting the different experiences of those entering I suddenly appeared in front of her really bright and out of the blue and I said to her ,"isn't this FANTASTIC?" to which she responded "Yes, but if you decide to cross you will not be able to return. You have to stay." and to which I then responded something like, "Yes, the time will come to choose".

Her recalling this dream to me on Saturday was especially significant as only three days prior I had been assessing my overview of where I now stood. I hAd a choice. Oddly enough I felt most of me on my emotional side indeed would be happy leaving and returning to family who await but I also found within my head another process which was dragging me back the other way. In my head I was deciding "Stay" but I knew I would have to make emotions follow and I was free to do this turnabout. What a wonderful challenge out of the blue and as I focused on the overview of current events I remarked...."FANTASTIC".

On the Sunday my son came to pick me up and take me home. We bought a lazy boy chair on the way home for when I return later this week. He immediately arranged for my son in law to come and pick it up in his ute and bring it home. After we arrived home and son in law had picked it up in his work ute we get a call. The ute axle had just snapped and the front dug into the bitumen outside the only entry/exit to the local MacDonalds. After the necessary tows and reloading everything and everyone arrives my place and son in law is so grateful this did not happen elsewhere as he most likely would have been killed.

The whole afternoon was a note of thankfulness all round and I knew my my family was riding and flying as high as I wanted to see them. The future remains as exciting as ever in the realization of where we really stand. The birthbpangs of change are getting ever close and we are getting to that grand moment of the most special birth of events and change in consciousness mankind has EVER experienced.

Of course, WE ARE ALL GOING THROUGH THIS. LOOK HOW MANY HERE ARE SEEING THEIR PERSONAL TRIALS INCREASE. ENJOY THE MOMENT. THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO FEAR. I AM WITH ALL OF YOU IN THE MIDST OF THIS AND I AM LOVING IT.

After I returned to hospital Sunday and all family and visitors had gone home I rang my wife to discuss the family dynamics we had witnessed that afternoon. We were discussing our gobsmacked reactions with each family member in turn . It seemed my family had suddenly evolved many years in a single afternoon. Then had a chat to LandDownUnder for a while and compared similar thoughts and feelings. In all, the excitement is rising with the expectancy.

22 people like this

Sending you positive thoughts and vibrations. Thank you for your counsel and wise words, may you be of good heart always.

5 people like this