Onyx

Interesting Documentaries For a Rainy Day

289 posts in this topic

SECRET AUSTRALIAN ANTIGRAVITY PROGRAM LINKED TO 1966 FLYING SAUCER LANDING

By Dr. Michael Salla

http://exopolitics.org/secret-australian-antigravity-program-linked-to-1966-flying-saucer-landing/

Lots decent reading on the article, and the author is going to have 3 Oz cities visits July/Aug 2016. Tix available online. See the bottom of the article for details and link.

2 people like this

1st Dec 1948 in Adelaide, South Australia...WTH Had Happened...?

Tamam-Shud-Enigma.jpg

The Tamam Shud Enigma – Dead Body found in Australia with Ancient Persian Connection

http://www.ancient-origins.net/unexplained-phenomena/tamam-shud-enigma-dead-body-found-australia-ancient-persian-connection-002043?nopaging=1

Wiki: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tamam_Shud_case

WRGOABABD

MLIAOI

WTBIMPANETP

MLIABOAIAQC

ITTMTSAMSTGAB

Really unexplained to the max and too cryptic.

If anyone knows more info about this, please PM me the links etc.

3 people like this

The Century of the Self (Full Documentary)

The Century of the Self is a 2002 British television documentary series by filmmaker Adam Curtis. It focuses on the work of psychoanalysts Sigmund Freud and Anna Freud, and PR consultant Edward Bernays. In episode one, Curtis says, "This series is about how those in power have used Freud's theories to try and control the dangerous crowd in an age of mass democracy."

5 people like this

"The Real Terrorist Was Me And The Real Terrorism Is This Occupation" | Ex U.S. Soldier

3 people like this

The House of The Temple

2 people like this

post-135-0-26792100-1470618571_thumb.jpg

Do you see dolphins or humans ?

Breezy and I considered this vid may have been lost in the page flipper effect so we thought it should be here for those with a mind to consider the impossible 

You will have to pay attention but I assure you it will be worth the effort especially when you start to look around your world.

4 people like this

The House of The Temple

Great vid

4 people like this

attachicon.gifdol1.JPG

Do you see dolphins or humans ?

Breezy and I considered this vid may have been lost in the page flipper effect so we thought it should be here for those with a mind to consider the impossible 

You will have to pay attention but I assure you it will be worth the effort especially when you start to look around your world.

Best vid I have watched in a long time Philipbbg. Ignore the flat Earth title, and just kick in to the ride....

5 people like this

Humans. Is that good or bad?

in the video the speaker said that adults see the human form and children see the dolphins

6 people like this

in the video the speaker said that adults see the human form and children see the dolphins

As we age in the matrix our training to focus on the light becomes all encompassing and we miss the reality we saw as children.. 

6 people like this

Ha!  Finally saw the dolphins - everywhere! 

5 people like this

IRANIAN LILLIPUT VILLAGE

Here's the Sputnik International article in English:

http://sputniknews.com/middleeast/20160812/1044208047/iran-mountain-village.html

"​Founded 1,500 years ago, Makhunik became known as the village of lilliputians because of its past, when its inhabitants never grew higher than a meter tall. "

I almost set up a thread on its own, but stopped myself from the bolting enthusiasm. I will be cross posting this article to GIANT ON THE EARTH thread. If giant sizes exist then Lilliput size could exist as in Hobbit from Indonesia. Only mildly yet supporting the idea of those peeps to exist together with us, the Humans of today.

There's a Lilliput village in China, too. 

Now, on Sputnik JP page of the same article actually has got more images of the village.

Please check out the pics on the page for your Wow moments...copyrighted images.

http://jp.sputniknews.com/life/20160813/2636893.html

2 people like this

Start from 5 min mark, he likes the long pause at the start to see if you are serious...or not. Some great footage in this one from deep south

3 people like this

Haven't watched this as hard to find a couple of hours but put it here for those interested.

NEPHILIM TRUE STORY OF SATAN, FALLEN ANGELS,GIANTS,ALIENS.... AMAZING VIDEO PRESENTATION

Posted By: The_Fox [send E-Mail]

Date: Saturday, 13-Aug-2016 18:52:14

Description taken in part from linked video.

Journey into the world of Fallen Angels, Satan, Shadow People, Aliens, Demons, Anunnaki, Archons, Ancient Giants, "Ancient Aliens" & Genetic Hybrids.

Nephilim: Origin of Genetic Evil takes a deep look at human genetics, elongated skulls, "Nephilim Skulls" ancient giants, "Nephilim giants" giant skulls (fragments) and Neanderthal skulls (genetically) -- all this in an EASY walk through of precise Hebrew, Babylonian - Sumerian, Egyptian & Book of Enoch accounts of Nephilim / Annunaki, Ancient Alien / Demons, Fallen Angels, and even the father of all lies --- Satan... From the depths of the underworld & Lucifer (Luciferian) occult of Hell's gates.... to the ancient pages of Biblical revelation and prophecy... to the very words of prophecy from the lips of Jesus Christ Himself....

Enjoy.

Source http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=53957

3 people like this

Historic Timeline Based on Historic Sites & Artefacts Instead of Blind Belief in the Quakademia

Awesome as usual...

Compilation of all the good bits of her past works in one go, showing how dots are connected.

4 people like this

Vedic Documentary 

2 people like this

Deep in Remote Viewing: 

JIM MARRS & DICK ALLGIRE with Kerry Cassidy

A fascinating vid for the peeps who want to research and compare notes among famous RVs, here's your chance.

Anyone new to the stuff may find this won't help much, but those who already have known about RV and its use etc, and who were famous teachers and all, I think you'd find it's very interesting to listen through.

4 people like this

Human Genome---Art Bell & G.Braden - God's Message Coded in DNA

I had just started to watch and got excited with how things were described.

I take the same stance as Art Bell re: Bible Code but DNA/RNA are some amazing Books that we carry, I think we all can agree on that, at least...

On top most layer contains the phrase "GOD ETERNAL WITHIN THE BODY" regardless of animals you pick, apparently.

We are fascinating beings, peeps...!(´-ω-`)

5 people like this