Onyx

Interesting Documentaries For a Rainy Day

287 posts in this topic

this is pretty interesting - satellite energy directed weaponry

4 people like this

This is a long but very worthwhile documentary, NSA whistleblower William Binney "

The Future of Freedom"

A 36-year veteran of America’s Intelligence Community, William Binney resigned from his position as Director for Global Communications Intelligence (COMINT) at the National Security Agency (NSA) and blew the whistle, after discovering that his efforts to protect the privacy and security of Americans were being undermined by those above him in the chain of command. 

The NSA data-monitoring program which Binney and his team had developed -- codenamed ThinThread -- was being aimed not at foreign targets as intended, but at Americans (codenamed as Stellar Wind); destroying privacy here and around the world. Binney voices his call to action for the billions of individuals whose rights are currently being violated.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3owk7vEEOvs#t=9201

4 people like this

Hey I just wanted to add something which may be helpful. I had a out of body experience one time ( in 2005) where one of the Buddhas - Shakamuni came to me while mediating one evening. He told me we were going on a trip and so | went out of my body and he led me off the Earth, into space and to the planet Mars. We came to the atmo which was light blue and came to a large mountain of reddish rock which we went right through. We came to a massive cavern and then down a long tunnel and through more rock walls until we came to a nook where there was a large stone alter ( same rock). He stood before it and raised his hand and the alterstone lifted. I came forward and looked inside. There was a small statue small enough to fit in my hand (  made of same rock). It was on two legs and holding hands in a prayer position with the face of the famous "Face on Mars " photo.. He told me to take it and i did. He told me we had to take it for safekeeping. I asked how long it had been there and he said over 50,000 years. He took teh statue and then we left, we came back to Earth and he went wherever he went and I came back to my body. I haven't thought about that but once in 10 years...

Until hearing Captain Cramers' interview when he talked about that incident where they had to go look for an artifact and ended up in an ambush. And the Repyiloids gave such a fight as though they were defending something very precious to them... I know there is a connection, my spidy sense is tingling...

I surmise that this artifact Shakamuni showed me has to be that same artifact they were told to find, but not only was it hidden somewhere,but the Reptiloids KNEW they were coming for it! That is how tuned in those guys are- and what will you bet that they are a highly religious people there some of whom are part of their priesthood caste ( who outrank the military caste that will defend them). Just by the telling of the story ) which I have heard a couple times) it was a horrendous battle with thousands of people dying and being slaughtered...this had never happened before...and why? I think because they were defending their holy temple, their religion - and what else but Jihad can motivate a people to slaughter like that?!

It was clear to me when teh Buddha came and brought me there, that there was a reason for that knowledge to come to me. Now I know why. It is to tell you this:those who are in contact with teh Mars operations must realize that IF you want an ally at the Draco front, you should definitely engage a Buddhist Monk or someone who is not only familiar with Buddhism but is one internally- they will more than likely respond quite positively...

Ya just my two bits...

5 people like this

Four Horsemen - Feature Documentary

FOUR HORSEMEN is an award winning independent feature documentary which lifts the lid on how the world really works. 

As we will never return to 'business as usual' 23 international thinkers, government advisors and Wall Street money-men break their silence and explain how to establish a moral and just society.

6 people like this

Jfk to 911 I recommend... and I don't watch just any 3hour plus doco

1 person likes this

The Origin of Cosmic Rays

The vid goes back to 2013, so maybe there are other latest info available by now, but here it is from NASA.

4 people like this

Just in case you haven't checked this vid out yet...

This is THE docco which Chinese government took down from Youtube as soon as they could get their hands on.

It was made by a famous Chinese journo, and the funding to make this whole docco was funded by herself, solely from the print tax she received from her publications---about US$200,000. 

Yeah?? I'm cleaning my CHANI glasses to put on here.

For what she's done it really shows the pattern we saw in Al Gore's footsteps, I have no idea where things are going---there are too many opportunities to easily flavoured in conspiracy theories, and also no point of roughing up the feathers for no reason, too. Discernment is the key I believe.

Anyway, here the re-uploaded vid of the docco from China "Under The Dome" ---PM2.5

English Subbed!

3 people like this

This small 30 min video came to our attention and it is our opinion that your minds may be slightly stimulated if we can manage to tear ourselves away from our miserable lives long enough to enjoy this moment of satire in our consumptive existence..

3 people like this

The Secret Space Program Conference. An unbelievable amount of information from some of the best minds today on UFO's, Disclosure, Zero point energy and other topics. One of the best round tables I have ever seen.

Beard

6 people like this

UFO Sightings Billionaire Heir Search For E.T. Free Energy! Special Report

7 people like this

Orthodox/typical BBC style docco you might thing...but it turned out to be an interesting journey!

Ancient sites said to carry Giants bones peppered through in Sardinia.

Giants, bones, the test and opinion about the bones, what happens to the bones, etc etc.

Forbidden History: The Mystery of Ancient Sardinian Giants

5 people like this

The Electricity Racket run by the Energy Barons

Gerard Morin explains the difference between hot and cold radiation and reveals the fact that we have been getting ripped off ever since the electric grid was established. 

We live in an explosion based technology slave system when we could be using implosion and cold radiation to run the entire world taking it from the evil, chaotic, polluting, explosion based techs to clean implosion based techs harmonized with all of Nature, which would reverse the tide of: evil, death, corruption, disease, war, pollution, economic slavery, poverty, manufactured scarcity, deception lies, false flags, mind control, social engineering, mammon worship, environmental destruction, massive economic inequality, massive misuse of resources, etc

Part 1 -

Part 2 -

Part 3  -

Part 4 -

5 people like this

Secret Towers Of The Himalayas

Descendant of a monkey and a mountain dwelling She Demon?

Sounds like the myth is talking about hybridization of alien genes and primate genes...

An 8 pointer tower built about 800 years ago still standing high; the towers called as BEACONS standing on the hill lines, fantastic view of the terrain.

An awesome hard work done by a female researcher.

From the Poster's note:

"The Himalayan Towers are a series of stone towers located mostly in Tibet. Carbon dating shows they were built approximately 500 to 1,100 years ago. Since they are generally located in prosperous villages, it is believed that their primary function was as a demonstration of a family's prestige within the community. For strength, many of the towers use a star pattern of walls as opposed to a strictly rectangular method. Heights can exceed 60m. For more information see the work of Frederique Darragon."

5 people like this

Haven't had a chance o watch this yet, but definitely will when it's raining.

Published on Jan 13, 2015

"Kay Griggs, former marine colonel's wife, talks about Military assassin squads, drug running, illegal weapon deals and sexual perversion deep within the highest levels of U.S. military and government."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b4kFYg1A6uo

@Foopengerkel    very interesting indeed imo  I've watched

The Secret Life of Timothy McVeigh

Timothy McVeigh. We've been told so much about him, the Oklahoma City bombing, and what it meant for America. But what if it's all a lie? Join us today for this special Corbett Report podcastumentary as we examine the multiple trucks, multiple bombs, government informants, faked executions and other pieces of information suggesting that McVeigh was not a "lone wolf bomber" at all but a sheepdipped special forces operative working for the government, exactly as he claimed.

1 person likes this

Published on Jul 9, 2015

HAARP Holes In Heaven

copyright laws educational use Fair Use

Directed by Wendy Robbins. With Martin Sheen. Holes in Heaven investigates the High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program also known as HAARP.

The late Carl Sagan said (which is related to this documentary): We've arranged a global civilization in which most crucial elements profoundly depend on science and technology. We've also arranged things so that almost no one understands science or technology. We might get away with it for a while, but sooner or later, this combustible mixture of ignorance and power is going to blow up in our faces. This documentary film poses the question: Are we making Holes in Heaven? HAARP (High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program) is a controversial high frequency radio transmitter, or "ionospheric heater," which is believed to be descended from the works of Nikola Tesla and is operated by the U.S. Navy/Air Force and Phillip Laboratories in remote Gakona, Alaska.

Using HAARP, the military can focus a billion-watt pulsed radio beam into our upper atmosphere, ostensibly for ionospheric research. This procedure will form extremely low frequency waves and send them back to the Earth, enhancing communications with submarines and allowing us to "see" into the Earth, detecting anything from oil reserves to underground missile silos.

However, several researchers claim HAARP poses many dangers, including blowing thirty-mile holes in the Earth's upper atmosphere. They also warn of possible disruption of the subtle magnetic energies of our Earth and ourselves. Holes in Heaven? is a prime example of grassroots filmmaking by producer Paula Randol-Smith and Emmy-winning director Wendy Robbins. Narrated by Martin Sheen, the documentary, investigates HAARP, its history and implications, and examines the dangers and benefits of high and low frequencies and of electromagnetic technology.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HaJpaz1AHac

2 people like this

An examination of the chemical and biological Programme developed under the apartheid regime in the 80's

4 people like this