Onyx

Interesting Documentaries For a Rainy Day

290 posts in this topic

OK, for those interested in sacred geometry this video is the all in all done mega dot connector of all!

Even if you’re not into sacred geometry the first 5-10 minutes of this vid will astound you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L777RhL_Fz4

3 people like this

OK, for those interested in sacred geometry this video is the all in all done mega dot connector of all!

Even if you’re not into sacred geometry the first 5-10 minutes of this vid will astound you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L777RhL_Fz4

this was on http://forums.thechaniproject.com/topic/619-coevolution-nexus-extracts-thread/page-46

now it shows what it is

enjoy

1 person likes this

Thank you P's I did do a search but did not run across it. Anyway Thanks!

Beard

Hi Beard

Don't take it to heart when you get no response in any form, it may well be that what you found exciting and relevant as it is, could be old hat to some, you know it has been seen in times past, none the less still a good watch and for those of you still new and trying to catch up , a great place to start is the above video. 

We have a VIP member on Chani that actually contributed to Secrets In Plain Sight !!

We all have to start somewhere don't we now. 

Sometimes silence is as good as a pat on the head .

Cheers  ;D

Icanseeatoms.

8 people like this

Hi ICSA, I don't take any offence from not getting many responses. I knew this vid had made the rounds so to speak. I did do a short search and did not

find an actual link to the show. I also thought if it was buried on the fourm somewhere that posting it on the doco's thread would make it more available

to the newer folks on here. I think it is one of the more profound vid's that people with some knowledge could and would appreciate.

I really hope you are feeling OK....!

I have been a lurker on here since the old Bezerk thread on GLP. I just recently went ahead and signed up with the thought that I should become more

active. It just feels like it's time you know?

Thank you for being helpful and friendly! It is so nice to have a forum without the flamers and name callers etc.

Beard

7 people like this

Ancient Cosmic War 2014 New Documentary

is not very long but worth a look

5 people like this

Just finished watching this well worth the hour of your time and all the other life forms living inside you as well will appreciate your new found knowledge...

Origins Exclusive Worldwide Premiere

7 people like this

Have to agree with that Phillip, well worth watching.

1 person likes this

Without Bound - Perspectives on Mobile Living (Documentary)

3 people like this

Andrew D. Basiago 3 Nov 2013 (1 of 2) The Mars Project in US Time Travel History

5 people like this

Requested by Onyx, I'm re-posting the link from the Shout box.

The news they covered at the beginning also contained awesome info, too.

Esp re: stem cell treatment that gave a guy with dementia of 25% cognitive capacity back to 85%...mind boggling to say the least.

I personally was much more interested in the info in the first half done by Ben from http://pharmacistben.com/, looking into plants and others in molecular state and judge from that aspect, effect on our body.

According to him, he thinks it's best not to use anything for our body to recover, because it's governed by incredibly well organised system and it can do its job by recovering naturally, expelling toxins, if we don't introduce medications. Meds carry brand new substances for our body to recognise and it takes time to adjust anyway, thus prescribed meds are killing more people than illegal drugs (according to one study).

Best way to recover from chronic illnesses he recommended to fast with water, then introduce heck a lot of probiotic stuff. 

In latter half, re: who were in the US before Columbus. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lXm2EjY2HM8

3 people like this

A free thinking honest leader is what we need and deserve .... let the veil of dishonesty be lifted.

1 person likes this

i enjoyed this one, very long but hey we had a lot of rain…don't let the first impressions distract you from the core of detail this person has gone to make this "easy to see"…a bit hard to read the text i suggest for the most part turning down audio and concentrating on the text.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?x-yt-ts=1421782837&x-yt-cl=84359240&v=xAWf3F8_zQk&spfreload=10

5 people like this

Add this to the mix - very informative

Published on Jan 25, 2015

Comment - Like - Subscribe! Visit: http://www.DarkJournalist.com

Watch In HD

In this exciting and revealing special two hour Dark Journalist episode he welcomes University of California, Berkeley Professor and Former Canadian Diplomat Peter Dale Scott. Professor Scott has just released his controversial new book "The American Deep State,” which exposes the truth about covert forces that constitute an unelected, unaccountable, shadow government.

The "Deep State,” a concept that Professor Scott created over decades of research, posits that a secret system operates alongside the public state and utilizes intelligence contractors, the NSA, CIA assets, Wall Street, and corporate big oil funding to manipulate the public with what he refers to as "Deep Events," such as 9/11, the Iran-Contra scandal and the JFK Assassination, for profit and control.

He also investigates an obscure official channel called the "Doomsday Network” which provides a blueprint for the mass detention of American citizens under shadowy plans like Rex-84, Project Endgame and the so-called "Continuity of Government” that involves FEMA emergency policies being utilized by the Deep State to get around public scrutiny. These plans also include a process for the suspension of the constitution and the implementation of martial law!

Together, Dark Journalist and Professor Scott will examine how drug trafficking is a corridor of funding for the Deep State and how journalist Gary Webb, the subject of the recent movie “Kill the Messenger,” was destroyed because he came too close to the truth. Webb was trying to reveal that Covert Intelligence operations were assisting the explosion of drugs in major US Cities.

Professor Scott explains how Deep Politics has been the dominant feature in presidential administrations regardless of the two-party system, from Kennedy to Reagan to Obama. He explains that there was a fierce battle with the public state which the Deep State won and now their militaristic vision is the norm in worldwide foreign policy. He goes even further and reveals a murky coalition of intelligence services, arms dealers and financial networks that colluded to influence global geopolitics called “The Safari Club.”

Stunning, enlightening, unnerving and shocking, this is the most intense episodes of Dark Journalist yet. You don’t want to miss this one!

5 people like this

I'm posting this not for what the poster says but the doccos included in the release.

The story around the Crop Circle messages that were decoded as binary messages are very cool stuff. Time has passed since their appearances but still stands as 1 of my favourite story told... 

From 30:15~ gets very interesting with; a set of pictograph appeared in Germany as a crop circle, decoding of it, gold-silver-bronz alloy metal plates left at the crop circle site,  Prof Gates while he was working on the String Theory, he discovered what was hidden within the equations, etc etc...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kXqamJ6UORA

5 people like this

Dr Ivan Van Sertima Kemetic Science 1.mov

Let's hear from the African point of view!

" Egyptians who built pyramids were not the same Egyptians who are in Egypt now" sorta idea spoken. (I'm still listening to it.)

5 people like this

The Suppressed 1974 Mexican UFO Crash

7 people like this

thanks Onyx

interesting to see your preferences as always

this is the sort of things what keeps whole days worth living !

2 people like this