Onyx

Interesting Documentaries For a Rainy Day

284 posts in this topic

Hidden Influence: The Rise of Collectivism (2015 Documentary)

This Documentary explains exactly what is going on in the world AND especially in the USA today.  Mind boggled! All planned decades ago. 

4 people like this

A little more info that got intriguing: Tall Whites

‘Thor was 6 feet tall and had brown hair and eyes. At first appearance he looked like anyone elses, except he had six fingers on each hand. It was claimed he had a 500 year life span, an exceptionally  genuis IQ of 1,200 and the blood system much like an octopus. For good measure he could speak 100 languages. In 2013 this intriguing though far-fetched, even by UFO standards, story was made into a film.’

I haven't done deeper research on Thor so it was the first time I came across to this description. In what respect his blood system was much like an octopus?? If anyone already know, please PM me about it.

One of my sources informed me that the octopus/squids carry alien genome system.

This weirdness about some cephalopods was also informed when the genome analysis was done by human scientists.

https://www.wired.com/2017/04/cephalopod-gene-editing/

"But octopuses, squid, and cuttlefish (but not their dumber relatives, the nautiluses) edit their RNA, changing the message that gets read out to make proteins.

In exchange for this remarkable adaptation, it appears these squishy, mysterious, and possibly conscious creatures might have given up the ability to evolve relatively quickly. Or, as the researchers put it, “positive selection of editing events slows down genome evolution.” More simply, these cephalopods don’t evolve quite like other animals. And that could one day lead to useful tools for humans."

"In results published today, they report that the family of intelligent mollusks, which includes squid, octopuses and cuttlefish, feature thousands of RNA editing sites in their genes. Where the genetic material of humans, insects, and other multi-celled organisms read like a book, the squid genome reads more like a Mad Lib."

"Perhaps RNA editing, adopted as a means of creating a more sophisticated brain, allowed these species to use tools, camouflage themselves, and communicate."

3 people like this

"We were told never to talk about the huge hole on ice we saw"

This is a snippet from Earthfiles.com, an interview conducted by Linda Moulton Howe. Great as usual.

3 people like this

TRANSCRIPT AND MP3: http://www.corbettreport.com/bigoil

The 20th century was the century of oil. From farm to fork, factory to freeway, there is no aspect of our modern life that has not been shaped by the oil industry. But as the "post-carbon" era of the 21st century comes into view, there are those who see this as the end of the oiligarchy. They couldn't be more wrong. This is the remarkable true story of the world that Big Oil is creating, and how they plan to bring it about.

3 people like this

JFK to 911 Everything Is A Rich Man's Trick

This video came out in 2014, but I had never seen it.  It contains lots of details, history, and some things I never heard before, that made me take note.   It's quite long but worth it.

2 people like this

Remote Viewing November 2017, Plus September Farsight Results

Considering everything going on today in the US, I found this video, interesting.

Tx Landdownunder

2 people like this

Digital Enhancement Done for The Ships from NASA Published Images

I appreciated the digital enhancement job the guy did! It's cleanly explained and I enjoyed the style.

I even wondered if I should repost this to the Mapping thread....anyway, it was worth watching for me.

(c) TheRealJimmyRoberts1 

And he's from.....

5a081f732772e_therealjimmyroberts_addy.jpg.7d94791ea767c876d1145e3fab784279.jpg

3 people like this