Onyx

Interesting Documentaries For a Rainy Day

272 posts in this topic

new documentary about sex trafficking

Representatives for Backpage.com and its executives have said a federal law protects them from third-party posters to the site. An attorney for the site claims the now-suspended “adult section” was actually an aid to police.

http://people.com/crime/i-am-jane-doe-documentary-clip/

4 people like this

(7tales.net)Russian soldiers zapped by aliens after shooting down UFO

The info is quite possibly via Sorchia Faaaliolio site and the info could may well be something that was strategically released by some Russian supporting group.

BUT the point is it's written on the CIA released document, as you can see by yourself in the vid.

6 people like this

Remote Viewing March 2017: Farsight Predictions

3 people like this

Thank Breezy.  I was impressed by the skills of the Farshight remote viewers when I first started watching the monthly reports, but I am not sure they have actually gotten anything close to right yet, as I don't recall any of the things they have seen that have occurred.

2 people like this

@Jessica Remote viewing interests me, so I watch and share. What I need to do is watch the mid month video they put out, to see if they feel they have hit on anything. I guess it has a bit to do with, once again, perception.

3 people like this

It's commented by a Japanese guy who is well known with his ESP power there who works for the government; he said that within 15 minutes, anyone can do the remote viewing, because it's an universal asset of Humanity. After numerous training sessions, military peeps realised EVERYONE could do it.( ✧Д✧)

I tend to believe in what he said.

The guy had shown almighty short intro to how to (it was in a Japanese tv show, sorry not having the link to it, but a vid was available on it I recall....), and yeah......I think any one of us can do it, although naturally ESP enhanced peeps do it at ease.

Thus military went focusing on getting acutely enhanced peeps within military.

It turned out to be.....the "Bloodliners" are very good at it, so, that also made it easy targeting individuals within or without military frame......(´Д`) 

Thing about it is that even if we do it individually to see if stuff come for real, if doing it alone, we tend to forget or miss checking the matter well.

It'd be really cool to form groups of peeps locally and link up internationally to match the info all over the world, hey! We beat MSM news, methinks. ROFL(≧ω≦)

3 people like this

Remote Viewing April 2017: Farsight Predictions

4 people like this

Two Top Secret Missions Disguised As Historic Moments You Thought Were Real

7 people like this

First time I have come across the prophecies of this young Russian boy, so perhaps they have only recently been released.  Not sure.

Prophecies by Otrok Vyacheslav Krasheninnikov (Отрок Вячеслав Крашенинников) - Biblical End Times

Published on Sep 25, 2016

3 people like this

Thirty Seconds To Midnight - The Final Wake Up Call

4 people like this

David Oates reverse speech lecture from Sat, 27th May:

3 people like this

Toxoplasma. Mind controlling parasite 

5939082083793_squashcat.jpg.4c4b6d19357ccf21618af71cac90ceb4.jpg

What!? Toxo makes female brain into high IQ, and lowers IQ of men!!??

3 people like this

Only a small point, but is there anything to be taken from the fact that Hulu is no longer free?

And I'll just say that with this and everything that goes on around us, it's important to remember "Know Thyself." I think that will get each of us far, no matter what happens. For me, when I come back to this, I always gain clarity and a sense of peace because I know what I am and what my source is. 

3 people like this

Fireman Sam Alien Alert The Movie 2016: (´゚д゚`)

I just found this vid and going ( ・ὢ・ )?HUH?...starting to watch it and thought I'd better to share this link with you so everyone else can do the study on it, if you think it's relevant, because I dunno if I'd last watching the whole lot. (Something is really annoying me personally while watching it, and IDK what's causing it....maybe something has been waged "in between the lines" so to speak.......)

What are the hidden messages, I wonder.

11B-X-1371 Terrorist Threat or Hoax? (Explained/Debunked So Far)

<Trigger Warning>

<Some bits are Pretty Awful with corpses----there's a cue included in the vid so you can avoid that bit if needed.>

I personally think ReignBot did a great job of gathering targeted info and placing the thought process awesomely clean and neat, and zooming in to dig down hard on the vid 11B-X-1371.

I realise it's possible many of CHANIties might had never gone into looking at this vid, because when it was noticed by 4chan peeps, it carried hell of Deep Web dark feeling around it.

It certainly is "weird" and "scary" cryptic tasting vid for many, I guess....

Well, the motifs used in the vid are pointing towards Freemsnry with a big G on the wall, together with the Plague Doctor mask and the gown. They are considered to flag the FM taste....or more to the point.....that of the Ill. Mean/. a. T taste.

However, the most important item came out from it was that of "we are the antivirus" phrase. Then "You are already dead" phrase make sense IMHO.

I think it's made by a recruit member made it for a final evaluation process at the end of his/her training of a faction.... 

And lucky for us, they seem to be fighting against the Cabal....especially the Pedo-Gate crap.

The Spectogram usage in it and how the intense and horrid images were chosen, yet mostly using horror film bits, indicates to me that the director of the vid must actually have a heart of human, who are considerate, and possess the fighting spirits, and had the filming study done, possibly already working as a professional in the industry.

Quite likely hand picked by a faction for her/his talent and TASTE.

It means that there's this possibility that the faction the vid creator is with, is closer to FM than other alien factions. Seeing the usage of the symbols that are honouring FM, and you might think the person is honouring the Cabal, but this is probably NOT the case. (I can see there are other ways to see, too. But those are sub-class divisions IMHO. Like using those symbols to grip the curiosity of The Cabal members especially.)

The BREAK AWAY peeps from the Cabal and other nasty factions still use and unite under such symbols, because they are familiar about certain understandings/protocol system, and honouring and flagging THAT bit.

It's not to show the bloody affinity to the peeps they are fighting against.

Anyway, lots of the Black Pope side of the Vatican structure had broken away, and now on board with the Humanity side.

The peeps who used to be a part of the nasty factions, doing nasty stuff, before the split happened, are also included in this group, because they decided "that's not the way to go".

They sincerely want to evolve and move on. (Some may well say "to run away from a SINKING boat." LOL Every faction has their own agenda. The Humans are the only group that doesn't have any agenda at the moment. We gotta declare it very soon before someone tries to eat us up.)

Are we ready to forgive those peeps and welcome them for the future? That's what Karen Hudes and Ben Fulford has been saying all these time.

Getting back to the arrangement of the story line of the vid to trigger curiosity in others to pull decent audience number, it was an awesome staging as far as I consider. Well done as a production! Whoever directed this vid must be really brainy.... 

So if to read into this whole thing as is, I could decipher it as it was created by someone from The BREAK AWAY faction which is standing against The Cabal.

The superficial message after decoding the bits is looking like leaving the THREAT to the fukwids who actually are sick sadists who love real snuff films etc. The vid style is employed consciously as a lure for those who are psychotic, whom the vid creators wanted to shake up deeply with this THREAT to them.

...........But there's another side to consider. (In fact there are more ways than one, but anyway I'm talking about major bits. LOL truly being a conspiracy theorist!)

If we read into it even further, it becomes something that had been created by an alphabet groups we are aware of to fish out who deciphers the lot first, so they could recruit that person/those people.

...So, back to the beginning----we dunno who made this vid for what purpose, after all....

The mystery continues.........

2 people like this