Botanic

Goggle Earth Weirdness

30 posts in this topic

Those images look really peculiar unity.

The "space craft" looks as though it's made of pottery, and not very well at that, and the foliage of what are supposed to be the trees look like a vegetable like silver beet.

That looks photoshopped too.

I think someone is playing a joke.(?)

2 people like this

Yeah I think it's a sort of joke but it's also a kind of message left by some Romanian workers who did Ggl Eth work when they were gathering the info there.ヾ(≧▽≦)ノ

The object really looks like someone just made it up for a fun. (I mean, existing on the ground really, someone built that thing. Mind you, it looks fairly large when you compare it to other near by buildings.)

But data play they did is a cool one. It's pity if they wiped it out from the data...lol

2 people like this

How do people find such obscure things?!

! had another look at it and I don't think it's a joke-it mow looks, to me, more like a Message from those Roumanian workers.

I don't have  GE nor the space version, but that set of coordinates goes to a NOAA location in space.

A constellation or planet that connects to a place in the region (Bucegi Mountains?) via a portal?

2 people like this

>>How do people find such obscure things?!

(≧▽≦)I asked exactly the same question myself, KMRIA!!!!!

It's in the middle of nowhere!!! 

Well, that was the reason why I thought the space message was done by the local peeps working for Ggl Eth, knew/learned the existence of the weird object someone built, loved it, and used the marker to leave their little message.

BTW, you CAN use Ggl Eth without having the software on your computer.

Just go here:  https://www.google.com.au/earth/

Not sure if you end up logging on as in NZ server...if not available, I'm sure you'd be redirected to Oz server for that.

The disadvantage of it is that there are few features you can't use when you are using it this way.

For us, whom likes to measure stuff that we found on Ggl Eth, it's a sad reality.....we can't measure stuff in details.

Alternatively, you can download Ggl Eth PRO (older version) for FREE, and use it off line as well.

This way gives you the measuring ability.

>>A constellation or planet that connects to a place in the region (Bucegi Mountains?) via a portal?

Great point! Yeah I was wondering where it led to. That's also why I wanted to go closer to look at the thing. Unless your viewing point touches that object, you won't get to see the "inside" that was "SPACE"........

Thus why I was asking peeps to try doing the same, if they can actually touch that object, to poke inside of it, see if they can see the SPACE appearing or not....

1 person likes this

Oops - Real North Pole Accidentally Revealed on Google Earth

The title maybe not fit well with me but anyway he found the dodgy edge work done by the Ggl team.

(c) UAP 2018

Published on Apr 9, 2018

2 people like this