31 posts in this topic

A decent few clips on John Titor the alleged  time traveler from 2036.

post-3827-0-36487600-1406769945_thumb.jp

post-3827-0-74844400-1406769954_thumb.jp

12 people like this

Thanks for the thread, Onyx!

I'm sure we discussed about Titor case before somewhere (Mmmmmm come to think of it, may be I mixed up my memory from Gl0oooop threads...if so, sorry), but not sure where the discussion has gone to, so it's great to have an independent thread for his case, for sure! :)

Here I also throw in another "time traveller" case, as a supplementary reading for others:

Prophecies made by a South Korean Military guy came from Future (1~7)

http://forums.thechaniproject.com/topic/6954-urban-legends/?p=78671

The urban legends thread has the all translated bits and pieces, and I suspect this may be almost first release of the info in English, exclusive to CHANI.

I also tied in with Titor case to the above South Korean case. (He came from 2066 using a governmental time machine. Some hits and miss in his predictions.)

4 people like this

Cheers Unity, 

Unfolding events are creating a lot more questions which i am struggling to find answers for, a little voice keeps popping into my head…"John Titor right again".

I enjoy peoples take on the John Titor story regardless what side of the fence they may be. I have resigned myself to a belief of this event happened and a certain "order" knew how to change the outcome. 

6 people like this

Time being a wave can be manipulated, gravity being one of the forces that can do that.It is without a doubt, not only possible but probable that some "unofficial" timetravelling goes on...and will continue to do so. I am not sure Tritor is from the same time line but there is no way to prove it without going there myself. But just to let you know Mr. Hutchinson has already created a gravity manipulation device ( using magnetic flux waves) so we are not that far away...

6 people like this

WooooHooooooo!!

That news is juicy, Suuzz!! Thanks for that :)

Can't wait to see what Hutchinson Machine can achieve!

2 people like this

I have seen it on youtube. He directs the beam at an object and it levitates. Then I think he changes the beams' intensity and it melts the thing. So he is quite likely using a  focused beam of highly charged particles similar to that of HAARP. The levitation effect occurs when two or more magnetic polarities meet at 90 degrees. I have not done research into that much but I see the principal.

1 person likes this

Ahh, John Titor, an oldie moldie favorite.  Spent a lot, no, way too much time researching good ol' JT and his stories, which was tricky because the trail had almost gone cold by 2002 when I started.  At one point I had a webarchive of the original thread from art bell's site.  It's probably a good thing I lost it because t'would be a waste of time to dig back in and point out the all of the missteps of the original posters in argumentative detail.  Oh, did I say posters, plural?  Yeah, it was a hoax.  

I did find my archive of the original pics, and I can tell you definitively the 'patch' pic above was created and derived afterwards from another image posted by 'John' that was not at all a uniform patch with division and absurd latin logo attached; it was just a simple diagram of the tipler waveform in transition.  The fascinating thing about the whole story was the backing science was very accurate, which was a considerable clue to its hoaxishness considering John consistently stated 'he was not a scientist.' (something the 'Korean' hoaxster from 2010 did much better with, but still failed - thanks, unity, for the honest translations of that one!)

If anyone is interested, here's what I remember from the research I did:

• The authors' narrative style and prose changed twice throughout his 'visits' and messages over a 1+ year period - once during the initial 'first contact' phase.
  • The writers' 'predicted' events and narrative of a nuclear attack on WashDC by Russia and the resulting geo-political structure of NorthAmerica are taken almost verbatim from a Steve Jackson GURPS module written in the 1980's.
  • In his later posts 'he' outs himself by stating his favorite authors were Jack London (survivalist stories, pseudonym) and Mark Twain (Connecticut Yankee / Time travel storyteller, another pseudonym) and as his story progressed/improved they noticeably invoked narrative styles from both authors. 
  • John Titor is an obfuscated, semi-reverse anagram for 'John [w]rot[e] it.' eg. it was an invented, albeit cautionary tale.
  • The underlying plot of needing an archaic computer to save the world of 2036 is absurd - even in the times 'John' was supposedly reporting from (1999, 2000) the core infrastructure TPTB was using utilized computing technology we still to this day do not have access to because it is top secret. We know this now at TCP, but I knew it then because I'd it seen it by then, FWIW.

Closer to the end of the tale, he defers frequently to the fact that the outcome could be different than he predicted, but only if 'we' do something with the information he's graciously provided.  And while he played the forthcoming potential Y2K technical 'disaster' a few times in 1999 posts, he obliquely followed up in 2000 that the didn't happen because key people woke up to it, supposedly due in part to his warnings.  Personally, I don't ever recall hearing this tale spread via mass-media to become a worldwide consciousness expanding message to change the world we lived in then, or now.

Many other details about the 'mystery' of JT are more nails in the hoax coffin: the suspicious moderator Pamela who supposedly saw the time machine and video tape of it an action and met his real mother and family, but never came forward publicly. And how quick was that forum taken down after the original posts, yet somehow magically archived and propagated in the underwebs? And dear lord, the copy of the letter from John's 'mother' written so nicely in 7th grade cursive penmanship... yeesh.

The JT event was one of two things:  a quasi-ivy league smoking club challenge conceived by two or three smart gents as a lark to see how long they could perpetuate it; I bet it was a bet!  Or it was a 'message' much like the georgia guidestones, propagated by the Ill.Elites to bump consciousness of the few who would read it; less likely as an original but definitely co-opted since. Other options would be it was a lucky hoax posed by some crafty hucksters, just for fun or it was somehow a legit story, maybe hijacked - but these would be not-so-honorable mentions, from my perspective.

Make the call for yourselves, there's an 'archive' still available both at johntitor.calm and strategicbrains. Bring a drink and good luck!

7 people like this

Here's some pics from the archive that I referred to in my previous post + some bonus pics that are just fuel for the debate. :D

post-2355-0-71011300-1406953771.jpg

post-2355-0-03348500-1406953782_thumb.jp

post-2355-0-88266900-1406953794_thumb.jp

post-2355-0-28008300-1406953804_thumb.jp

4 people like this

Another throw in suddenly but the time is getting closer to us.

2015---Nuke blast----start of WW3

Both Titor case and the Korean military officer from 2066 pointed out 2015 be the time when WW3 happens.

Korean guy stated the blast would happen in China, and some areas in Korean peninsula receives radiation, and China starts to crumble down in pieces, later completely dissipated as a country, so no more China as we know.

Along with that, North Korea implodes and gets unified with South Korea, happy ever after...lllolll

3 people like this

"2062": the Japanese case of a Time Traveler from 2062

This is a developing situation like Titor case in Japan right NOW.

http://hayabusa6.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/occult/1460680288/

The "2062" came back to post on 2channel Occult board on 15th April 2016 as s/he stated before.

But we gotta make sure to sift out the copy-cats acts.

So it's currently still monitored wth is happening.

But this is a person from FUTURE contacting us.

The thing is...though s/he said s/he can't predict stuff; got code to follow and never to speak up about anything that changes demography, large sum of monetary gains, and other protocols applied, etc etc, some stuff s/he said came true.

Also s/he got very confused and left as there were lots of "posers" creating the threads supposed to wait for the return of her/his, and got someone writing as if her/him-self.

No wonder.

Because of the EQs and other stuff that came true, the news of 2062 got out like a wild fire suddenly.

And there are more copy-cats appeared suddenly because of the power of internet, possibly overwhelmed the expectation (or agitated time lines) of 2062 had when s/he left this time line.

Next contact point is apparently 17th May 2016. 

http://from2062.com/

http://occult.blog.jp/2062%E5%B9%B4%E3%81%8B%E3%82%89%E3%81%8D%E3%81%9F%E6%9C%AA%E6%9D%A5%E4%BA%BA%E3%81%BE%E3%81%A8%E3%82%81.html

http://matome.naver.jp/odai/2146073126014844701?&page=1

5 people like this

SPOOF?   Interesting but .. Nobody Knows

Here are all the posts of "John Titor" since June 2015

http://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?action=profile;area=showposts;u=1136396

http://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=65370.0

The Path of Mankind

« on: December 31, 2015, 08:31:52 AM »

2009: CERN successfully use the LHC to create and manipulate microscopic black holes.

2017: The first working time machine is invented, though the process cannot be survived.

2020: The merger of Microsoft and CERN forms Globalsoft, and the increase in resources allows them to complete study of time travel, and send living beings into the past.

2023: The Aldaine Model is accepted as the standard for psychology, describing both why and how external stimuli may be used to create memories and impressions, and subsequently brainwash an individual. Artificially created, digital stars are used to create music under the Aldaine model, to provide new memories and inclinations for all that hear it.

2024: The first cyber-artist tops the charts. Record numbers of people listen to digitally created music, with no human element, and have their minds rewritten as they do so.

2033: Simon Cowell elected President of the United States for his second term, as an agent of Globalsoft.

2034: A license is required for humans to own musical instruments, or create any music beyond the digital brainwashing of Globalsoft/CERN.

2039: Last, non-computerised track played. Some rhapsody or other.

2042: Global unification occurs, under the eye of Globalsoft.

2046: All musical instruments banned.

2054: A man called Okabe dies, but the resistance he founded survives. They live on the outskirts, between vast cities, underground, in the ruins of what came before. The names assigned by Globalsoft are rejected, in favor of snippets from old relics: a form of rebellion.

2062: The Seven Seas are created from the flooded Lake Geneva: a dumping ground for Globalsoft, where any captured rebels are set free, after having their minds burnt away. It's a bar, for the people who can barely talk or think any more. It saves on the expense of a grave or prison: they look after themselves, and frighten anyone who dares speak out against Globalsoft.

2074: Time travel is rendered obselete, as Globalsoft have no need of it. All machines are destroyed, except for one which is sealed and keyed to the genetic fingerprint of the monarch of Globalsoft.

2080: Planet Earth renamed.

2094: The digitally created Queen of Globalsoft is found, the living embodiment of their ideals, an artificial consciousness forced into wiped minds and empty bodies, to lead the company. She's a killer, and immortal.

2167: Rumor of the sealed time machine reach the Bohemians (the resistance, taking their name from the old term for one who rejects conventional pursuits). Plans are made.

In the year 3245 I was part of the team that found the time machine, and used what remained of the Queen to access it. Globalsoft has been defeated, but I don't want the world to suffer under its reign. This is as far back as the machine was able to go, and I hope it will be enough. I have been here several months already, before I decided to see if there was signs of any more time travel, like myself.

It seems there was another, from another timeline, who used the code name John Titor. From what I can gather, she was a Japanese woman. I am not her. I've had several names, from my birth URL to my resistance title, I can only speculate the coincidence required for both of us to try to change the past under the name codename, but she might be the origin of mine. As I said, Bohemians take titles from figures in the past. This might be where Brit's idea came from. I can only assume she succeeded, most of what she says is nto familiar to me.

Anyway, it wasn't hard to gain access to the account. There are benefits to future technology: everything digital has been cracked. I took what I could from the Globalsoft mainframe, before coming back here. As this past time traveller seems to have an audience, I hope you'll pay as much attention to what I say as you did her.

I urge all of you to read and remember what I say here. Change the future.

7 people like this

You (understandably) got Planck's constant mixed up with the Plank length.  The Planck length is the smallest thing we could measure if string theory turned out to be correct and Planck's constant is the relation between the wavelength and the energy of a particle like a photon.  Max Planck was actually a string theorist so he assumed that there were 7 more curled up dimensions to calculate things like Planck length.  Planck's constant is actually known via measurement, so there is no doubt that it is what it is.

Thank you for the correction; there is little discussion of Planck in my time. Even his string theory model sounds outdated (the Planck length may have lead to the quantum mass however, I'm not sure. Mass is more important than length when it comes to existence; mass is actually the definition of existence).
Recall that particles exist in more than just our three dimensions, however: the energy of a photon is more than what you can directly measure (in this time). Your result is still limited to three dimensions, where I never questioned it. Why would the Planck constant, as you describe it, hold over dimensions where the energy has not been taken.

In my time there is a study of what's called Yoneya Rotation (after Tamiaki Yoneya, I don't know if he's known at the moment) which measures properties of quantum objects over multiple dimensions by setting up a torque and 'twisting', and reflections of properties of higher dimensions could be read.

Do you know of anything similar to that? String theory seems like it's very primitive in this time, but I don't know.

6 people like this

You (understandably) got Planck's constant mixed up with the Plank length.  The Planck length is the smallest thing we could measure if string theory turned out to be correct and Planck's constant is the relation between the wavelength and the energy of a particle like a photon.  Max Planck was actually a string theorist so he assumed that there were 7 more curled up dimensions to calculate things like Planck length.  Planck's constant is actually known via measurement, so there is no doubt that it is what it is.

Thank you for the correction; there is little discussion of Planck in my time. Even his string theory model sounds outdated (the Planck length may have lead to the quantum mass however, I'm not sure. Mass is more important than length when it comes to existence; mass is actually the definition of existence).

Recall that particles exist in more than just our three dimensions, however: the energy of a photon is more than what you can directly measure (in this time). Your result is still limited to three dimensions, where I never questioned it. Why would the Planck constant, as you describe it, hold over dimensions where the energy has not been taken.

In my time there is a study of what's called Yoneya Rotation (after Tamiaki Yoneya, I don't know if he's known at the moment) which measures properties of quantum objects over multiple dimensions by setting up a torque and 'twisting', and reflections of properties of higher dimensions could be read.

Do you know of anything similar to that? String theory seems like it's very primitive in this time, but I don't know.

Gee , you are barking up my tree , as it were, merbeka describes the function...HQ- go forward -1066--1493- functional merkeba,  functional tetrahedrons- with one internal inverse one- in all formal directions...it is what it should be.

8 people like this

If it's at all relevant, here are some slides our little science group in Saigon put together a couple years ago on new thinking about Planck's so-called constant. The new thinking is that the Planck values are not constant at all; that they change according to the density of virtual particles in the quantum vacuum.

http://www.slideshare.net/SaigonNewEnergyGroup/new-energy-part-3c1c-plancks-constant

11 people like this

Σ(°△°|||)︴Geeeez...I just realised that some of the predictions made by the South Korean "person from Future" I posted before in this thread became true, if you look behind the news of Chinese chemical plants blasts happened in 2015...the initial Tianjin blast was surely a nuke level of huge blast, and the image from the actual explosions were compared by the VT article stating it's Neutron Bomb explosion....yup, nuke bomb and radiation.

〣( ºΔº )〣

What's most disturbing is that there are plenty of so called peeps from the future telling us some info all over the internet and MANY pointing towards 2015, 2016, 2017 as some initial, major time line point of some huge change to happen to the Humanity, isn't it??

I kept on coming across to these dates.

(If not, please let me know. For it can be just my "internal trend"----meaning those dates were the info I had to see and not meant to be other peeps' experience. So maybe I'm not pin-point on the conclusion for others but maybe just my personal case.)

6 people like this

For now, I keep on chucking all Time Traveler related stuff here in this thread as main. 

When the need rise, we can look into making separate thread then.

Andrew Carlssin, the man from the year 2256

4 people like this

Time Traveler From 2037, Live, On The Air - Art Bell Show

"Leading to awakening and certainly"..."the breakdown of Builderberg Group"....

3 people like this

Project Pegasus

5 people like this

2062 thread appearing in 2 channel thread boards, Japan

The Agent from Future of 2062 has high hit rate of future predictions.

As far as we know, s/he got 3 correct predictions for major EQs, including the recent 14-16th April 2016, Kumamoto EQs as well. Considering the predictions were made before 11th March 2011, the worst Nuke Plants incident, and s/he got that one right, the Japanese netizens were watching out for what'd be told the next.

As s/he told us that s/he'd be back on 17th May 2016 to chat with us, there have been some posts which we thought maybe that's from the real 2062.

The one just popped up with authentic style as s/he used to write was this:

2016/05/17() 01:50:40.08 ID:YZgOSVbk0

(http://hayabusa6.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/occult/1463411013/315n-)    

"Is this the right place? As you people are already aware of, a quake happened in Ibaragi. (<---talking about the EQ happened in Japan about 6 hours ago) I could detect the co-relation of it with a certain scientific technology so I must move from this time (-line). I hope we can chat again on 9th of August." 

Another twist of the story is that something happened and they got left on this time-line. The personal mover (a teleportation base for personal use) for 18th onwards has not been placed and s/he was a bit worried. Still saying after all, probably they can go back to 2062 somehow.

Here is another poster, who has got more authentic feel to 2062...

2016/05/17(火) 02:17:31.40 ID:uITzq/xO0

本当はこんなことをしては --->Actually I'm not supposed to do such thing
いけないのだが 
先輩方を1人でも多く救うためなら --->But if I can help even 1 more Senpai (=elder pupils/students)

私が出した暗号のヒントを出す -->I'm going to give you hints for the codes I left before
少しでも多くの人が救われるよう --->Hoping as many people to be saved.

<This blank bit was the actual blank appeared in the post.>

上からじゃない下からでもない。 --->It's not from the top or not from the bottom.

(´Д)WTF....

Anyway, from this post, the same poster started to release the "hints" on the thread.

------------

In the thread #53 of continuous thread for 2062 (which is a sub thread), it looks like s/he left 3 codes to decipher to understand what's waiting for Japan....if s/he is the real one.

Due to the strict control of info release, s/he is not allowed to explicitly speak out of anything that may alter future with 1)population change, 2)huge personal gains, 3)exact location and time of the disasters within this time line, 4)anything of major profit or loss of money in the society, etc.

The most likely handle has been the poster "ID:uITzq/xO0". Which is NOT the same as the first one above, and BTW the site changes handle ID every day, so it's a fluid status.

Current thread for decoding the hints s/he has been giving us: http://hayabusa6.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/occult/1463418788/

These are all warning related stuff.

1) 18'vvv see 0954 
或ミニハtiカ 

2) 銀.211435 

3) 九零 7拡大 match 之 光 陰 中 

Heck a lot of Japanese netizens are trying to decipher these codes right now.

Someone figuring it out maybe including Ikata Nuke Plant.

S/he's asking us to figure them out to change what happens in 2062, so I kinda started to think maybe this poster is a fake but it's like sharing the hope of some sort...

Anyway, s/he says the ones who had to be saved to continue the time line were already protected and people dealing with the thread there now are also not gonna be wiped out.

The 1st code maybe talking about an EQ on 18th May 2016 at 9:54. TOMORROW.

銀=Ag=#47, so 47.211435...47 prefectures exist in Japan, too. (´ω)?

While I was writing these, the poster came back and posted this as what s/he could reveal as much as possible before breaking laws.↓

2016/05/17() 02:53:57.43 ID:uITzq/xO0

2016518 --->18th May 2016
PM9:54            --->23:54 --->If the date and time becomes correct hit, then it means that'd be a huge EQ that devastates Japan...the poster has been clearly saying "Recall what happened before when I came and posted. I'm asking you to find the pattern and apply it to the fact that I came back again. Run to North."

咸ミニハ近付くな --->Do not go near 咸ミ

もう逢うことはないだろう --->Probably I won't ever see you again. 

この先の日本をどうか --->Please look after future Japan.
よろしく頼む 

---->Year 2062
今回の出来事に携わった  --->I hope to meet with everyone I interacted with me
全ての人とまた逢えますように    with this situation.

私は2062年から        --->I'm praying for you from year 2062.
祈っています

In mean while everyone's thinking of EQ, s/he released this post...WTF...LOL

2016/05/17() 02:59:43.59 ID:uITzq/xO0 最後に言っておく --->My final say.
地震は来ない     --->There's no earth quake. Σ(ω・ノ)ノ!  

(Quite few peeps on the thread were poking the poster, telling her/him that the posts were "threats made against the society" and would report to the Police in the morning. They ain't idiots, and cleansing out the crappy fakers out with full force. So some thought the post above was to declare that this particular poster with the ID xO0 was a FAKE....but hey, it's still on going there....! The thread has been fully active continuously. We call this phenomenon a "MATSURI" (festive-ing) in otaku term....)

Then just a while ago, this post came in. The ID got changed but we knew about it.

2016/05/17() 04:22:16.79 ID:2hh06LsI0 先輩方おはようございます。-->Good Morning, Senpai. (=elder pupils) 
突然だが非常に残念な知らせがある。 -->It's sudden but I have a grave news for you.
だが、まだ言わないほうがいいだろう。 -->But probably I shouldn't reveal it yet.
とにかく10時過ぎに来る空からの訪問者に注意して欲しい -->Anyway watch out for the visitor from the sky who arrives just after 10 o'clock.(=10pm)
今言える事はこれだけなんだ本当にすまない。 -->This is all I can say for now....I'm truly sorry.

Having her/him saying "Not the EQ", while the netizens thought "ah! we got him, that was a faker!", this could be revealing the true info by saying, it is NOT EQ but a possible meteoroid interaction....OR a UFO!? LOL Anyway, the debate is still on going in the threads right now.

Will post when I can fish out more from the thread: http://hayabusa6.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/occult/1463418788/

6 people like this

The Hit Rate of 2062 after the date s/he said s/he'd return

p)*゚д゚*(q

The 1st prediction of the morning 6:50 or so was hit right.

There were 2 EQs.

BUT it was nothing like what we all feared. Just usual stuff Japanese peeps go through.

Mind you, few peeps posted straight away saying "OMG I can feel it's moving!"....

UFO/whatever that comes from the space...?

Still looking around if anyone saw anything.

Neither the massive one that was indicated didn't happen.

WoooHooooooooooooo!!

GLAD it didn't happen.

----------------------------------

OF COURSE IT WAS NOT GONNA HAPPEN.

This f_ckwit Arai, living in Kansai region in Japan, came out and said sorry that everything about 17th May was a lie, because in April, when the REAL 2062 was to come, didn't happen.

So being a fan of 2062, this f_ckwit created the BS lie and set a new date.

He explained what he did, why he did, asking everyone to c&p this post so people stop expecting something to happen.

I'd imagined people would be giving him hell of F__ck you booing.

BUT many peeps just went "ahhhh, expected that" and leaving him alone.

Because using EQs to get peeps very worried about, some consider this as a criminal act. 

post-11-0-25254000-1463510908_thumb.jpg

Source: http://hayabusa6.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/occult/1463411013/566n-

795 : ◆wbBrH1aGfM @無断転載は禁止:2016/05/17(火) 08:26:44.16 ID:jDUAODQv0 おはようございま。先月の4月15日に、2062年未来人として、本日の5月17日に来ると書いた関西の新井と言う者です。 
正直に言うと、僕は2062年未来人のファンの1人に過ぎません。 
2062年4月15日、私は本物の2062年未来人が来るのを、本当に待ちわびていました。 

なかなか来ないので、誰もが知っている、2062年未来人が以前使用していたこのトリップ 
◆wbBrH1aGfM(パスワード#325069)を利用し、少しだけ住民の方々と遊ぼうと思いました。 
※本物の2062年未来人のトリップは、◆GqwAR6gt9w で、誰1人としてパスワードを知りません。 

4月15日は、本物の2062年未来人を大勢の方々が待ちわびていました。 
そのせいか、偽者の僕の事を遊び半分信じる人がチラホラ出てきました。 
その時は、僕も気分が良く、2062年未来人になれたという思いから、有頂天になりました。 

しかし、多くのまとめサイトやツイッター、各種SNS、雑誌、ラジオ、などの様々なメディアで、 
僕が発言した内容が、本物の2062年未来人の発言だと誤ってまとめられしまい、罪悪感が日々募っていきました。 
本物の2062年未来人が、僕のせいで、偽者呼ばわりされてしまう。と思うと、心が痛くなり毎日後悔しました。 

当然、僕の思いつきでの嘘発言ですから、本物の2062年未来人のように、当たるはずもありません。 
終いには、2062年未来人の案内人である、Mr.Jaguar氏のLINE(ID:@ivf8469e)でも注意喚起されてしまいました。 
もう後悔の念しかありません。本当に本当に恥ずかしい限りです。 

5月17日と、適当に単なる思いつきで発言した事から、多くの方々が、また大震災が来ると恐れ、 
非常に不安になり、多大な方々へ大迷惑をお掛けしてしまいました。 
被災地で毎日不安な生活をされている大勢の方々を想うと、本当に自分が情けなくなりました。 
本当に猛反省しています。この度は大変ご迷惑をお掛けしました。 

二度とこのような悪質な事はしないと心に誓います。この度は、大変申し訳ございませんでした。 

最後にお願いです。駄文ではありますが、この謝罪文は、1人でも多くの方々へコピペや画像で拡散されて下さい。 
不安になられている方々へ、一刻も早く知らせ、いつも通りの生活を送って欲しいと願っております。

1 person likes this

I have a couple links, going to post them, just because.  I am not saying I buy any of it, basically don't have the time to get into it, and mainly for possible info contained, if any.  John G. Trump was a Prof. at MIT, AND was Donald Trump's uncle.   The rest? 

http://imgur.com/EVdeMRP?r

http://web.archive.org/web/20031119031621/http:/communities.anomalies.net/cgi-bin/bbs/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=9&t=000024

http://www.johntitor.com/

4 people like this

LOL I did see this yesterday Breezy and to be honest I decided it wasn't for me. Seemed like someone has taken a couple of facts and turned it into a fantasy.

3 people like this

I thought long and hard too Jessica, but had had something conveyed privately, about another possibility, that caused me to just make note of it.  But then sometimes a cigar is just cigar. LOL 

3 people like this