AllisOne

Wikileaks Doc's ET Life & UFO's (ordinary)

10 posts in this topic

from Collective Evolution (Interesting Youtube link - Dolan 10 minutes, but not much new) http://www.collective-evolution.com/2014/07/07/more-wikileaks-documents-surface-confirming-the-existence-of-extraterrestrial-life-ufos/ More Wikileaks Documents Surface Confirming The Existence Of Extraterrestrial Life & UFOs

July 7, 2014

by Arjun Walia.

Julian Assange has grabbed the attention of the entire planet, as both mainstream and alternative media networks have covered Wikileaks in depth. For those who don’t know, Wikileaks is an international, online, non-profit organization that publishes secret (classified) documents,  information, news leaks and other classified material from anonymous sources. They are no different from Bradley Manning and Edward Snowden. As I’ve mentioned before, they’ve been a tremendous threat to the controlling elite for a number of years and have gained the attention of major mainstream media outlets worldwide, many of whom have bashed Assange, pointing to the idea that the release of classified documents is a threat to national security. Wrong, it’s simply a threat to secrecy, information and truth. America alone classifies over five hundred million pages of documents per year. Think about a historian trying to study history, or technological development, science and more, how can they properly do this if most of this information is constantly kept secret from the general population?

That’s why organizations like Wikileaks are so important, as they shed light on truth that most of the human race knows nothing about, and one of them is the reality of UFOs and extraterrestrials.

Wikileaks is a major attention grabber, so it’s a great way to bring more attention to the UFO/extraterrestrial phenomenon that’s been gaining heavy interest over the last few years.

As far as UFO documents go, the Wikileaks ones are not really significant compared to what’s already available in the public domain. They do however show that these topics are still mentioned in highly classified documents. Again, we already have a number of (more significant and telling) documents that have been released into the public domain, as well as statements from high ranking military and political figures. To see some of these documents and whistle-blowers, you can refer to the last article I wrote on this subject by clicking HERE.  For more articles on this subject from Collective Evolution, you can click HERE.

Wikileaks UFO/Extraterrestrial Documents

Prominent Lithuanian politician says that there are a “group of UFOs, who are making influence from the Cosmos.” That “there exists a decreasing group of persons, who are trying to rationally analyze the situation and objectively evaluate what is happening.” (source)

This cable comes from the year 2006 from the American Embassy in Vilnius, Lithuania. The statement was made by Albinas Januska, who at the time was appointed adviser to the Lithuanian Prime Minister.

Chief Cabinet Secretary of Japan Nobutaka Machimura Says UFOs definitely exist. 

This is a cable from Japan that shows how the Chief Cabinet Secretary was unhappy with the governments official view rejecting the existence of UFOs. The document goes on to describe how he stated in a press conference that “I am sure that unidentified flying objects exist, otherwise it is impossible to explain the Nazca Lines (In Peru), isn’t it?” (source)

He also stated that ” the government has offered only a boilerplate response in its formal statement” regarding UFOs.

Tajik Mayor says there is life on other planets, and that peace and unity on Earth is necessary.

On January 13 Ambassador called on Dushanbe Mayor and Chairman of the upper house of Parliament Mahmadsaid Ubaidulloev at his parliamentary office. The Mayor began the meeting with a lengthy discourse on Afghanistan, thanking the United States for its contributions and sacrifices there, and saying that U.S. activities there were very important “as we enter the third millennium and the 21st century.” Ubaidulloev thought the main task there was to build a sense of national identity among ethnically disparate groups, and said the United States was an example for this. He noted that “war is very dangerous”, and said “we know there is life on other planets, but we must make peace here first.

In a platitude-ridden meeting, Dushanbe Mayor Mahmadsaid Ubaidulloev said upcoming elections would be free and fair, that contributions to the Roghun Dam were voluntary, and that the losses suffered by the United States in Afghanistan were felt by Tajiks as their own. Ubaidulloev asked for help in getting Tajik students admitted to Harvard University, but effectively declined to help find a new location for an American Corner in Dushanbe. He asserted the existence of life on other planets, caveating this by noting that we should focus on solving our problems on Earth. End Summary. (source)

Julian Assange has also said that that a UFO cult called the Raelians were of concern to the U.S. ambassador in Canada. It’s not surprising that the U.S. ambassador in Canada was concerned with this group. Government agencies have been concerned, harassing, monitoring and questioning extraterrestrial abductees and contacts for a number of years. They have been studying this subject for a very long time.

Like I said, Wikileaks seems to garnish a lot of attention, that’s why I chose to cover the topic, even though the documents are not as significant as ones that have already been released from dozens of governments, three letter agencies and more. Not to mention shocking statements from high ranking military and political personnel.  I linked an article in the first few paragraphs of this one that provides more examples of these, and below I am going to provide a brief excerpt from it to illustrate what I am talking about.

VERY BRIEF example of other information that’s already out there

Within the past few years, dozens of governments admitted to allocating resources and having programs to study the UFO phenomenon. For instance, in Canada the RCMP, Transport Canada and the Department of National Defence recently admitted to tracking UFOs and investigating them. (source) They’ve been doing it for years, accumulating thousands upon thousands of UFO related documents -many of which have since been officially released.

HERE is the latest batch of UFO files released from the United Kingdom.

Documents released by the National Security Agency (NSA) reveal what is recorded when a UFO is being tracked on radar. HERE is one example. HERE is a four page U.S. Defense Intelligence Agency and NSA report describing a particular encounter in great detail.

“As the F-4 approached a range of 25 nautical miles it lost all instrumentation and communications. When the F-4 turned away from the object and apparently was no longer a threat to it, the aircraft regained all instrumentation and communications. Another brightly lighted object came out of the original object. The second object headed straight toward the F4. ”

You can read more about the radar tracking of UFOs HERE. 

HERE is a Wikileak cable that describes how some politicians already know we are not alone in the universe. You can read more about that HERE.

Again the list goes on and on and thousands upon thousands of UFO related documents are now available in the public domain. For a summary of more documents that have been declassified and made available, a video done by UFO expert Richard Dolan does a great job at doing just that in 10 minutes.  "The UFO Cover-Up in 10 Minutes":

Forgive me for using much of the same information in multiple UFO articles. We always have new readers coming to our site and this is always new information for some.

“Decades ago, visitors from other planets warned us about the direction we were heading and offered to help. Instead, some of us interpreted their visits as a threat, and decided to shoot first and ask questions after. Trillions of dollars have been spent on black projects which both congress and the commander in chief have deliberately been kept in the dark.” (source) - Former Canadian Defense Minister Paul Hellyer

“In one of the cases during the cold war, 1961, there were about 50 UFOs in formation flying South from Russia across Europe. The supreme allied commander was very concerned and was about ready to press the panic button when they turned around and went back over the North Pole. They decided to do an investigation and they investigated for three years and they decided with absolute certainty that four different species, at least, have been visiting this planet for thousands of years. There’s been a lot more activity in the past two decades, especially since we invented the atomic bomb.” (source) - Paul Hellyer

“Behind the scenes, high ranking Air Force officers are soberly concerned about UFOs. But through official secrecy and ridicule, many citizens are led to believe the unknown flying objects are nonsense” Former head of CIA, Roscoe Hillenkoetter, 1960 (source)

“There is a serious possibility that we are being visited and have been visited for many years by people from outer space, by other civilizations. Who they are, where they are from, and what they want should be the subject of rigorous scientific investigation and not be the subject of ‘rubishing’ by tabloid newspapers.” (source) - Lord Admiral Hill-Norton, Former Chief of Defence Staff, 5 Star Admiral of the Royal Navy, Chairman of the NATO Military Committee

“This thing has gotten so highly-classified…it is just impossible to get anything on it. I have no idea who controls the flow of need-to-know because, frankly, I was told in such an emphatic way that it was none of my business that I’ve never tried to make it to be my business since. I have been interested in this subject for a long time and I do know that whatever the Air Force has on the subject is going to remain highly classified” – Senator Barry GoldwaterChairman of the Senate intelligence committee (source)

“There is abundant evidence that we are being contacted, that civilizations have been monitoring us for a very long time. That their appearance is bizarre from any type of traditional materialistic western point of view. That these visitors use the technologies of consciousness, they use toroids, they use co-rotating magnetic disks for their propulsion systems, that seems to be a common denominator of the UFO phenomenon” (source) - Dr. Brian O’leary, Former NASA Astronaut and Princeton Physics Professor

Former Sen. Mike Gravel (D-Alaska), and 2008 presidential candidate said that there is “an extraterrestrial influence that is investigating our planet. Something is monitoring the planet and they are monitoring it very cautiously.” You can learn more about the citizens hearing here.

I cannot begin to express how much information and evidence is out there to support the extraterrestrial hypothesis.

For more articles on this subject from Collective Evolution, you can click HERE

Sources:

All sources are highlighted throughout the article.

10 people like this

And so the question remains...why are we being kept in the dark? Control. Plain and simple. Banking cartels, politicians,and intelligence agencies would have to make many changes and frankly they don't want to. I mean who wants to change when you are sitting on the top, forget the millions of people you may have had to use to get there. It is simple as this...the bigger  they are the harder they'll fall.I pray that in my lifetime I will see full disclosure and that some truly intelligent shift happens in politics to outlaw this type of mistreatment of the publics' trust.

9 people like this

Assange vows Google, US election leaks as WikiLeaks turns 10

October 4, 2016

Richard Trenholm

"The man behind the whistleblowing site, Julian Assange, says "I feel sorry" for Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump.

Controversial website WikiLeaks began spilling secrets 10 years ago, and it's not done yet.

In coming weeks, the site is set to publish documents related to Google, the US presidential election and more, according to controversial founder Julian Assange.

A video showing the top 10 leaks on the site today opened a press conference marking the 10th anniversary of the whistleblower site, in which time it has published 10 million documents. Assange promised new information every week for the next 10 weeks, related to Google, military operations, arms trading and mass surveillance. He also promised that all documents related to the US presidential election would be published before the vote on November 8.

Assange denied reports that he intended to harm the campaign of Democratic candidate Hillary Clinton, although he did describe the reaction to leaks of Democratic emails as "neo-McCarthy-esque hysteria."
snip
5 people like this

I agree with Lynn on these thoughts about Assange's current situation...

Focus Sessions

Monday, November 21, 2016

Blog Request: Wikileaks and Assange

download.jpgQ. In the last 4 weeks there have been many rumors and suspicions that Wikileaks has been compromised and taken over by the US intelligence services. This is due to communication anomalies such as spelling mistakes in their twitter posts, wrong hashtags, no use of PGP signatures and no video proof of Assange being alive and well despite numerous requests.

The attached screenshot taken from a forum seems to confirm this theory. According to this member the entire Wikileaks team was raided and the organisation taken over by the US intelligence in the night when Assange's internet was cut.

Here are my questions:
Q. Is the forum post true, meaning that Wikileaks has been compromised and that they were about to release documentation about a global child trafficking ring involving major political figures?
A. I get that the global trafficking ring is very serious, and leaking that story would involve some key political figures being put into the public.  These figures that are very well connected to the PTW (Powers that Were) do not want this getting out because a lot of money is made in this industry.  I keep seeing flashes of the movie Hostel in which rich people pay to essentially have the right to harm others, and get this trafficking industry runs in the same manor. 
wiki.gif
I do get that Wikileaks has been working on compiling this story, and the PTW are working overtime to try to take it over so it does not get released, or at the very least some of the facts are incorrect or omitted.  

I see that the US Intelligence hasn't complexly taken it over, but what is happening is they are creating some kind of fake site that mimics the behavior of the true Wikileaks site.  Sort of like something that runs parallel, and has an appearance that is nearly exactly the same.  They are putting dis-info out there to obfuscate the truth and make everything blurry.   The goal is to make the people so confused that they discredit the truths that are released. 

Q. What happened at the Ecuadorian embassy in the night of the 16 October when Assange's internet was cut?
A.  His whereabouts was pinpointed (though some breech in security).  Cutting internet was the first step because they didn't wanting him blasting out some confidential file out of fear of being captured.  I get everything happened really fast.  Within moments of knowing that his safety was in jeopardy, the interest was cut and he was captured.

I see them putting some kind of black bag over his head, ransacking his room and carrying him out of there.  I get he is still alive, but being detained.

Q. Where is Julian Assange at the moment and how is he doing?
A. He is detained, and being questioned constantly.  The PTW is in fear of a big release of information and are trying to learn who he is connected to and what information he has. They know they cannot kill him because there would be a dump of info released (which makes them angry), so they are working to try to hack the website (which is highly encrypted and angers them even more).  

Assange is unhelpful, and in some way still feels control even though he is being held captive.  I even see they tried to threaten him with having a body double go into the public, and I see Assange laughing.  I get that the public may be fooled by that, but Assange's key people wouldn't be because there are certain "signals" the real Assange knows to display (hands, eyes, movements) that only the real Assange and his team know.  They have planned well for this and know how to combat it.

Q. Will Wikileaks or its remaining team members be able to activate Julian's dead man switch?
A.  Yes, and that is what the PTW are afraid of.  I get if he isn't released soon, it is going to happen. 

And that is all I have for this reading.  Love and light-

Follow-up to the Blog Request: 
Q. In your reading from 20 October 2016 (http://psychicfocus.blogspot.com.es/2016/10/wikileaks-and-julian-assange.html) you stated that Julian was fine. How do you you explain this contradictory statement if he had been already captured at the time?
A. I was conflicted by this too, but relaxed my mind and went with it.  I feel I was tapping into Julian's sense of being fine.  It was like he mentally knew that he had so much on them, and he had secured himself in such a way (with public signals, gestures, etc) that he knew he would be safe or they would pay the price.  It was a weird sense of calm (I relate it to someone in a near death experience saying that when they knew there was nothing they could do, it was the most calm, peaceful feeling).  It isn't like I'm saying he is going to die, but he is at peace with whatever happens because good has and will come out of it regardless.

Q. Will the global child trafficking ring still be exposed in the near future by Wikileaks or another whistleblower organisation?

A. I see this coming out through multiple sources, and they will all lend support to each other (as the PTW try to debunk it and add their dis-info). 

7 people like this

BREAKING: UN to Free Assange, Final Ruling Says ‘Arbitrary Detention’ Must End

Posted By: Lymerick
Date: Thursday, 1-Dec-2016 03:19:26

Claire Bernish
November 30, 2016

In a stunning win for Wikileaks, London and Stockholm must end the ‘arbitrary detention’ of the organization’s founder Julian Assange after the United Nations rejected an appeal by the U.K. of a previous ruling as “not admissible.”

“Now that all appeals are exhausted I expect that the UK and Sweden will comply with their international obligations and set me free,” Assange said in a statement following the ruling. “It is an obvious and grotesque injustice to detain someone for six years who hasn’t even been charged with an offence.”

In February, the U.N.’s Working Group on Arbitrary Detention found Assange to be arbitrarily detained in the Ecuadorian Embassy in London due to actions of both Britain and Sweden, and each government should ensure the Wikileaks founder’s human rights. Today, the U.N. wrote in a statement:

“The UN expert group also considered four requests for review of previous opinions, submitted by the Arab Republic of Egypt, the State of Kuwait and the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland. The Working Group concluded that the requests did not meet the threshold of a review as enshrined in paragraph 21 of its methods of work, and that they were thus not admissible.”

SNIP

http://thefreethoughtproject.com/assange-un-ruling-free-detention/

Source http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=63367

6 people like this

Bradley (now Chelsea) Manning sentenced commuted by Obama - out in May 2017.  BTW Australian Media is saying that last week Julian Assange agreed to be extradited to the United States if Manning was let go.

The Guardian: "Chelsea Manning: majority of prison sentence commuted by Obama"

Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Tuesday, 17-Jan-2017 17:11:42

Hi, Folks -

Found here:

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/jan/17/chelsea-manning-sentence-commuted-barack-obama

=====

Chelsea Manning: majority of prison sentence commuted by Obama

Article begins:

Chelsea Manning, the US army soldier who became one of the most prominent whistleblowers in modern times when she exposed the nature of modern warfare in Iraq and Afghanistan, and who then went on to pay the price with a 35-year military prison sentence, is to be freed in May as a gift of outgoing president Barack Obama.

In the most audacious – and contentious – commutation decision to come from Obama yet, the sitting president used his constitutional power just three days before he leaves the White House to give Manning her freedom. She will walk from the military prison in Fort Leavenworth, Kansas, on 17 May, almost seven years to the day since she was arrested in a base outside Baghdad for offenses relating to the leaking of a vast trove of US state secrets.

Full article:

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/jan/17/chelsea-manning-sentence-commuted-barack-obama

Source http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=66826

5 people like this

The Black Knight Being Shot Down??: Conspiracy Theory Brewing Now----Apparently that was NOT BK but a Japanese Satellite BUT really so...??

From the poster's note section:

"2017/03/17

Was the Black Knight Satellite shot down during a secret mission that was carried out on the 16th of March 2017? The Black Knight Satellite was orbitting earth since 13.000 according to sources. 
Yesterday some weird activity was taking place on a secret Wikileaks server. A lot of files were uploaded that targetted the Blkack Knight Satellite. According to these Wikileaks documents, the Black Knight Satellite was shot down by a secret aircraft that knew the weak spots of the alien object that was orbitting earth since 13.000 years. 
This video was posted on a youtube channel that got hacked. Link to channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSHb...
. This video was tweeted a couple of times and I contacted the owner of the channel. He told me his channel got hacked and this video was uploaded without him knowing it. He gave me permission to upload the video. 

Update: 21/03/2017 apperently it was the Japanese spacecraft Hayabusa that re-entered earth's atmosphere on 13 June 2010. I'm glad to Black Knight Satellite is still in orbit. "

This is the vid sitting on UFO Today's channel:

And↓ this is the original of the original hacked channel's vid. (UFO Today has just re-uploaded the exact copy to their channel BTW, so you end up watching the same vid...JFYI.)

From the Poster's Note section:

"2017/03/17

Anonymous has hacked this channel to post this video. This video was not posted by the owner of this channel. 
Yesterday some unusual activity was taking place on a secret server of Wikileaks. According to unconfirmed sources, massive uploads of data were done from an unknow source. 
The uploaded data contained massive amounts of data on the legendary Black Knight Satellite. More than 234000 files were uploaded containing data from several decades, reaching back as far as 1932 when Nikola Tesla discovered it's radio signals. 
Most documents contained metatags of NASA and the CIA classifying it as a Ultra Krypto High clearance datasource. 
The last files contained a detailed briefing for 2 pilots that would carry out a secret mission to shoot down the Black Knight Satellite. The document contained the exact location of the object and described different protocols that needed to be followed once they had a lock on the target. Schematics revealed highly classified anti radar detection technology and anit gravity propulsion systems. 
The last file that was uploaded was a video file that shows us the event that took place yesterday when the Black Knight Satellite was shot down with an anit matter warhead. 
This footage was leaked from the wikileads server and the video shows the aftermath of the attack. The Black Knight Satellite is exploding and disintegrating into small pieces. Several escape pods can be seen escaping earth's atmosphere. "

Below is the take of the vid at Disclose.tv:

http://www.disclose.tv/news/legendary_black_knight_satellite_shot_down_during_secret_military_mission/138220

"Two days ago a secret server of Wikileaks was used to upload a huge amount of data coming from an unknown source. Apparently, all the document and files were marked with metatags that contained references to the legendary Black Knight satellite."

And this is Tyler from Secureteam10's take on it. He shows all the interactions he made with the channel UFO Today, and lots detailed info about surrounding stuff-----in the end, NOTHING IS CLEAR AS OF NOW YET, and apparently it was Anon stated in the hacked channel info section that stating the footage is via Wikileaks....:

So let's check if that really was HAYABUSA footage. (Well done, HAYABUSA...after 7 years of working hard, came back to us on Earth. Thank you for your dedication; our love and respect still stand for your hard work.)

Here are the footages of HAYABUSA re-entry into Earth Air.

It landed on Oz.

From a different angle?? (c)NASA

(c)NHK 0:21~actual footage starts.

But then I kinda started to wonder after watching a number of re-entry vids....

Which camera angle was the actual footage used in the "Wikileaks vid"...? And I couldn't find ANY that matched with that angle.

And....could it be due to the angle difference, but I actually thought....the footage maybe an re-entry of something BUT was that really HAYABUSA footage....??

Honestly, none of these seem to match with the angle of debris flight paths to what's shown in the original alleged Wikileaks-released footage. Could it be something else that re-entered? The pattern of break-ups in the air are similar, I have to agree, thus I think it would be a satellite like something that got mass falling through the air.

I'm still puzzling over this.

Anyway, if that's NOT BK and someone uploaded that by hacking into testosterone-based channel that just does not fit to release the footage? (I cracked up by visiting the Sexy Girls channel. ROFL The footage is still there among girls butts everywhere!!! HAHAHAHAHA)

Well, in serious way of thinking, would it be done by someone who wanted to find out how fast CT heads spread this news regardless of authenticity of the footage? Because we all spread to question among us all, and share the info before coming to the conclusion, stuff gets spread very quickly among us. So like trying to calculate the effectiveness of spreading fake news and trick us all, how fast it gets done, how fast people realise its all fake, that kind of data mining being done by some intel agency??

WTF....

2 people like this

Sweden Drops Julian Assange Rape Investigation - Haha!!

Posted By: Bob
Date: Friday, 19-May-2017 08:22:53

"London: Sweden has dropped its investigation into a rape allegation against WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange.

The country's Director of Public Prosecutions, Marianne Ny, made the announcement in Stockholm on Friday".

Source: The Sydney Morning Herald - (Frid 19 May 2017 - 8:11 US Eastern Time) ........ http://www.smh.com.au/world/sweden-drops-julian-assange-rape-investigation-20170519-gw94nb.html;

Bob K

Source http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=75720

In Response To: Sweden Drops Julian Assange Rape Investigation - Haha!! (Bob

http://www.smh.com.au/world/sweden-drops-julian-assange-rape-investigation-20170519-gw94nb.html

Source http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=75721

1 person likes this