clavicus

ALIENS ON THE MOON: THE TRUTH EXPOSED

32 posts in this topic

http://www.mania.com/aliens-moon-truth-exposed_article_140056.html

So I have been waiting for this documentary to come out from the SYFY (yes the syfy channel who actually has had some good series that I have watched over the years) as I have always been interested in the moon and to be honest there are so many coincidences about this night light in the sky that I can't turn my head from.

220px-Moon_merged_small.jpg

Even Carl Sagan mentioned that "This size appearance gives us solar eclipses. All well known. The size ratio of planet to moon is another misnomer

Anyway this documentary will try to uncover the truth of there being aliens on the moon. Surprisingly it states that there are many different aliens types on the moon.

Other notable evidence include:

-Photo evidence of a tower resembling a "nuclear power plant cooling tower"

-Buzz Aldrin's interview from the apollo 11 mission.

-3D lunar flybys of constructs on the moon.

There are many more on the link above..

This is one of my recent favorite photo's I stumbled on..

shard-Comp.jpg

"There is a structure called the ‘Shard’ located in the Ukert area on the moon which is a point nearest the earth. The structure is a mile and a half high straight up from the surface. Another construct is the ‘tower’. in the Sinus Medii region rising five miles high. It has no explanation. Spire, pyramid structure’s like Cleopatra’s Needle have also been photographed"

Like this photo I hope the ones they have in the doco are better than this! there is obviously something here..a tower?.. that's up for some interpretation. Looks like Big Foot.... 

And if Alien's on the moon doesnt tickle your fancy this doco covers alot of other issues surrounding its creation aswell....

Raiding Jim Marrs‘, ‘The Alien Agenda’ he mentions that Aristotle told of a people called the Proselenes who lived in Arcadia, a mountainous region in central Greece remembered the time when the moon was not there. Shcherbakov postulates that the moon was towed into position by aliens around the time of the last big pole-shift c10500 years ago. Before or after? This would explain the survivors of Atlantis building Stonehenge and the Callanish Stones, amongst others. Measuring moon cycles and earth’s precession. They wanted to work out the possibility of any further upheavals.

The moon is an artificial construct. Some would go further and say so is the earth. As is the Universe. We’re all on a big spaceship run by a gang of criminal clowns. Enabled as they are by other aliens hiding underground. Far-fetched? Too many coincidences. So can we say that alien intelligence has the ability to ‘reset’ the earth? The Atlantean ‘civilisation’ was destroyed. We are at the same point as they were. Man’s inhumanity to man is nothing to do with humans on their own. It’s those who have been corrupted by the errant aliens hiding on this wee blue-green planet way out in the Western spiral arm of a small galaxy"

14 people like this

Thanks clavicus - maybe you could shout out a reminder on the 20th?

I see Phobos is mentioned. Think I've mentioned before, I went there with a group of students - there are underground civilisations there. Our main interaction was with a reptilian over 6 feet tall. So my interest always peaks when Phobos is mentioned but usually  it's limited to it's relationship to Mars...

5 people like this

Thanks clavicus - maybe you could shout out a reminder on the 20th?

I see Phobos is mentioned. Think I've mentioned before, I went there with a group of students - there are underground civilisations there. Our main interaction was with a reptilian over 6 feet tall. So my interest always peaks when Phobos is mentioned but usually  it's limited to it's relationship to Mars...

Will definitely update this thread with a link or direct stream of the film.

Can you tell me more about this interaction with a reptilian? and how were you able to enter this civilisation? I thought reptilians were shifty bastards who are very secretive?.. 

2 people like this

Will definitely update this thread with a link or direct stream of the film.

Can you tell me more about this interaction with a reptilian? and how were you able to enter this civilisation? I thought reptilians were shifty bastards who are very secretive?.. 

It was a guided group meditation. Prior to going in, our teacher simply told us they like to freak you out a bit - "throw your greatest fear at you", so to be prepared. The reptilian (I can't remember if we got a name - but he wasn't interested in ours/us..) got in my face very angry for about 2 seconds with an ugly face - like a single blaaaah - would've scared me here, but for some reason I wasn't afraid of him, it was more like whaaa?. I say he because he had a masculine (or is that aggressive?) energy but for all I know, could have been a female. He seemed disinterested in any of us beyond that, other than agro with all of us being there. It's like he was on duty or something, like he 'had to' show us around.

There were 20 +/- in the class but only a handful of us there (don't know why). This sounds odd, but we went 'down' via an elevator - that was our entry point into Phobos. I can't tell you anything about the surface, I don't recall seeing it. The reptilian was 'manning' the elevator. He wasn't happy about us being there so I don't know why we were permitted other than our teacher had been doing this for a long time - he was in his 70's when he was teaching us and he had studied for 14 years in his younger years in India s as well as having a PhD in Psychology. The underground dwelling cavity was huge, very high and rounded. Also very clean. I noticed no smells. There were different species there but but not many individuals - I didn't take much notice of them since we didn't have long and I was studying the surroundings. What I remember most is a light source high on a side wall (just one for the whole dwelling which was huge) that looked like a basket ball sized sky light but wasn't. I don't know what powered it but it was no different to sun light, very bright. They were industrious - doing 'stuff', productive, not lazing around. But the atmosphere was a calm peaceful one is all I can say. Also, the elevator seemed to be made from grey metal for what that's worth. The interior of the dwelling was just bare rock where the cavity had been carved into it - from memory, a pale tan (yellowed red hues) colour.

To go in - and I guess anyone can do this with practice, as long as you know how to protect yourself astrally - you make a homoculii (spelling?) or second image of yourself reflected in a mirror. Then you step through the mirror. You draw a five pointed star in one 'brushstroke' and that's a stargate. You step through the stargate to your chosen destination. I've never done this unguided (in the same way that I wouldn't sail off into the ocean without a navigator - I just don't have the experience).

But you can also use this method to attend an astral academy (which we also did) even choosing lectures of your choice. You just focus your attention on the astral academy - there's a huge meeting point outside that lists all the lectures. I went to a World Peace lecture. There were hundreds there - I don't know where anyone else came from. Our lecturer was dressed in 1950's browns - bow tie and vest. He was a chubby middle aged man, very well spoken. I don't remember if communication was verbal or telepathic, I think it was verbal.

Not much else to report.

Some points, in hindsight, I don't think I made clear..

First, homoculii (pronounced hom-ok-you-lie, I can't recall the Sanskrit spelling) - your homoculii is created in meditation, I don't mean to physically sit in front of a mirror. If you have trouble visualising in meditation a guided meditation would be best and "imagine" your homoculii self in any way you can doing this. Your homoculii can have 'enhanced' characteristics - for example you can be taller, thinner, monsterous, whatever you want, it's your energy creation not a genuine mirror image. The mirror is used as a prompt, like words. 

Second, it is the homoculii that steps through the mirror (although it is you, astrally).

Thirdly, your attention is focused on the target destination. I guess if you are one whose mind wanders and you have trouble focusing, you could record for yourself a guided meditation but I'd go with an experienced traveler first time around.

9 people like this

could the moon be behind our thoughts and sun love life all giving unconditionally as it is termed else where? 

anyone who had given any thoughts of this? 

clavicus - you may also be interested in this video

6 people like this

could the moon be behind our thoughts and sun love life all giving unconditionally as it is termed else where? 

anyone who had given any thoughts of this? 

P's, do you mean as in the moon and sun have consciousness (as all things do) or that they are consciously directing us in some way? Or that they are unconsciously directing us in the same way the positioning of the planets influences us - or in a different way?

Absolutely the moon has an effect, ask any psychiatric nurse about a full moon, but the wind also has an effect. Many school teachers mention kids are more rowdy on windy days. So I wonder why solar wind wouldn't have an impact.. The sun provides light energy which becomes part of our biochemistry - directly or indirectly via plants. Separation means illness, death. It is one with us as physical beings - beyond that ??

5 people like this

P's, do you mean as in the moon and sun have consciousness (as all things do) or that they are consciously directing us in some way? Or that they are unconsciously directing us in the same way the positioning of the planets influences us - or in a different way?

Absolutely the moon has an effect, ask any psychiatric nurse about a full moon, but the wind also has an effect. Many school teachers mention kids are more rowdy on windy days. So I wonder why solar wind wouldn't have an impact.. The sun provides light energy which becomes part of our biochemistry - directly or indirectly via plants. Separation means illness, death. It is one with us as physical beings - beyond that ??

i am just getting into this 

but beyond that ? i was thinking more in terms that the moon beams with a low frequency which we human decode and the sun beams in high frequency simple as that 

i also notice plants go in a direction towards light as we human also do what are the least painful or dark to us

1 person likes this

I guess when you think about it, we are a receiver, but I think also a transmitter. We are bioelectric beings connected to Mother Earth and the cosmos. Were that not the case neither 'earthing' nor the movement/positioning of the planets would have influence over us. I first saw the term 'human bioenergy field' in a Biology text book in the 90's - how slow the West has been to accept the thousands of years of science amassed in the Ayurvedic and Chinese Medicine traditions.. Slow or deliberately impeded I guess is a good point.

The Source Field Investigations' by David Wilcock is a good collection of the Science on light (pineal gland) but I'm not sure if the moon was discussed. Humans are biological creatures who tend to take the path of least resistance but we have free will... Doesn't work well with saying no to chocolate though :). Plants will follow sunlight due to photosynthesis/food source although they also require other earthbound nutrients and to 'breathe'.

Then there's a whole field on "Moon planting" - which phases of the moon to plant different crops, harvest etc., to get the best crop.

And I do recall some scientific studies that looked into phases of the moon and medical surgery that did show statistically significant results for recovery rates and adverse reactions dependent upon moon phases. So the moon must be a potent force in earths biology, or bioenergy.

7 people like this

Does anyone remember the 'Blow up the moon!' initiative The Onion farcically reported a good decade ago?  Good for a laugh, but ... at the same time the remake of The Time Machine depicted a scene where he travels to the near future and the moon is fragmented in the sky due to over mining or the mining accident!  At the same time the Earth (or london anyway) had moved into a chaotic police state.

I always wondered why the idea that the moon might be 'bad' or would be destroyed in the near future had sprouted in the popular media at that particular time.

6 people like this

Thanks AllIsOne 

that was very informative 

free will ? or controlled free will ? that is my question to that subject '

there is a splendid article i enjoyed very much which correlates what you are saying and it is on this click http://richardalanmiller.com/blog/?p=3325

3 people like this

This is a snip from the film where they interview Buzz Aldrin.. will update when I find a quality stream.

2 people like this

This....is on the moon.

The coordinates are: 27°34'26 0.35 "N 19°36'4 .75" W

Whatever it is, it looks big.

And is it only me??...I can see some bubble surrounding it. It can be just the ground shape but then the angle of the phase is pretty dramatic from horizontal level, I think. WTF...

e7eb82f9.jpg

6 people like this

G'day

Being a bit of a skeptic I had to have a look.

It is there as well as another one at 12°17'56.70"N  55°18'33.96"E

So now it is the "Men in the Moon"

Definitely a WTF!

While googling this I found another story about a base on the Moon. I am posting it because it has a reference to Nazies.

It shows how mainstream media tries to discredit anomolies...

Has a careful look at Google Earth really exposed a secret base hidden inside a crater on the surface of our Moon?

http://www.news.com.au/technology/science/has-a-careful-look-at-google-earth-really-exposed-a-secret-base-hidden-inside-a-crater-on-the-surface-of-our-moon/story-fnjwlcze-1226812149802

147705-791af584-87cb-11e3-9956-927a0b0ae

For any one who hasn't seen Iron Sky (2012) it is en entertaining comedy...

146967-974027fa-87cb-11e3-9956-927a0b0ae

In the last moments of World War II, a secret Nazi space program evaded destruction by fleeing to the Dark Side of the Moon. During 70 years of utter secrecy, the Nazis construct a gigantic space fortress with a massive armada of flying saucers.

8 people like this

here it is.. was a good watch had a few opinions my self.

Some of the stuff on here is legit others not so much. Was surprised at this Apollo 20 stuff and recovering an alien girl on the moon..

I think the one thing you CANT discredit are all the structures that are shown. A couple I think are people matrixing alot. Anyway you be the judge. 

1 person likes this

G'day

Being a bit of a skeptic I had to have a look.

It is there as well as another one at 12°17'56.70"N  55°18'33.96"E

So now it is the "Men in the Moon"

Definitely a WTF!

While googling this I found another story about a base on the Moon. I am posting it because it has a reference to Nazies.

It shows how mainstream media tries to discredit anomolies...

Has a careful look at Google Earth really exposed a secret base hidden inside a crater on the surface of our Moon?

http://www.news.com.au/technology/science/has-a-careful-look-at-google-earth-really-exposed-a-secret-base-hidden-inside-a-crater-on-the-surface-of-our-moon/story-fnjwlcze-1226812149802

147705-791af584-87cb-11e3-9956-927a0b0ae

For any one who hasn't seen Iron Sky (2012) it is en entertaining comedy...

146967-974027fa-87cb-11e3-9956-927a0b0ae

In the last moments of World War II, a secret Nazi space program evaded destruction by fleeing to the Dark Side of the Moon. During 70 years of utter secrecy, the Nazis construct a gigantic space fortress with a massive armada of flying saucers.

Btw this movie was EPIC saw this a while ago and was really entertained. 

1 person likes this

Iron Sky was hilarious.  The black astronaut character was the best. The final space combat scenes were great. The whole concept was executed pretty well, actually.  

1 person likes this

Spoiler alert if you haven't seen Iron Sky, for the epic space battle when the secret earth defense force is unveiled and combat ensues, I was yep they're using the movie to acclimate the population to actual reality. 

I got the same feeling throughout the new Star Trek Into Darkness movie.  The final blow out just around the edge of the moon with earth in view?!  That movie was one huge, carefully crafted semiotic blast of gnostic information. I believe, crafted for a particular purpose: to symbolically detail the events taking place right now above our planet and between other worlds.  

Is there a better thread here on TCP for this kind of topic?  

5 people like this

I watched a few minutes of this video, but do t have time for the whole thing. So far, very intriguing. Saving it for a later time. Thank you for posting this, magicmanx.

1 person likes this

excellent clipping on that vid (to defeat automatic copy right claim no doubt) Aliens on the Moo!  Look out cows, because.. aliens! 

2 people like this

The video doesn't work for me -- private and requires access granted by the author

1 person likes this

I wondered that had been a lots of TV shows that show UFOs ,aliens, alien bases on Earth and now this show came on TV in SyFy, that tell me Disclousures is coming in Tiny bits of pieces as not overload the minds of the people who are not aware and awake to the realities of ETs . and Buz a former astronut , tell his side of the story, unlike most of us here in CHANI who already became aware it. for a loong times ago.

4 people like this