30 posts in this topic

What I saw in a vision some time ago of 5D, was non physical. We created with light but just as we were able to create with light , we could also dismantle it or rearrange it. It was quite beautiful there. The colors were fabulous and you could travel anywhere throughout time with just a thought. There was no need for food water etc. Communication was non verbal and instant. We could merge with everything since we are all one anyway, and just a thought away from any place throughout time, but we would not be living in linear time as we have known it.

I also had several dreams of the earth splitting off. The split was a higher dimension of earth and we who chose to, moved with it. I did not see any infrastructure, no buildings etc just this beautiful earth as she really is in the non physical. i guess what am saying is there will be nothing to worry about as far as electric etc. we will not have a need of any of it. Maybe we will each create the perfect type environment that suits us. There was no interference in this place, just absolute perfection.

Hello alphaomega,

It sounds similar to my dream back when I stsrted this unbelievable journey back in 2007. I was going through a very immense and difficuit time. This was my first bout with my spirit guide thst told me in my dream thst if I stayed on my course of life then; this is where I would I would end up when the cycle on earth ended.

The first place I flew too was was out of this solar system to a planet with many dreary colors. I met my family; they were tan in color and not that approachable or very lovable. I remember being here for a short while: I felt unhappy here; definitely more dense than this planet.

The other place was in our solar system; but way more visual stimulating and more planets with vivid colors. I could feel a sudden "free" feeling here and a complete love. I landed on a planet similar to earth, but far more advanced than anything I have ever been a part of. There was snow, but it wasn't cold. I never got out of breath and I moved with ease. I remember speaking to the animals, trees, land, water telepathically. I too remember just thinking a thought and you were instantly there. No need for cars, planes or boats. If I wanted to see you in Australia, I coukd be there right now. Also no need for telephones. It you wanted to be with a loved one, you just thought of them and you were together. Our families lived in a crystal canverns, almost like in volcano cylinders. The water harmonized with the thought patterns of the ones in the water. The colors would change each thought. I also remember the land changing color like the movie Avatar. For those of you who say I seen the movie than dreamt of this place, this dream took place in 2007, way before the movie came out. You could touch the ground and the colors would change. The sky at night was similar to the movie Contact when Sparks visited her Father. So full of life and beauty. I also remember never being sick, hurt or feeling anything but happiness. We all loved, I mean truly loved one another. I remember my guide saying this is the new earth and you are the decider by your actions where you will end up when time runs out on the current earth. He told me the earth was tired and needed to be free of all the negative she has endured for so long.

If this is to be true; I pray we all get there soon, including her beautiful earth self.

7 people like this

I've been a bit slack here, but I now feel it is time to stir up some discussions again....

In part, the TimeLine the previous posts were made from has changed, but now looped back, so I can attach to it again for a short while.

Just to say for now, where "LightWorkers" have known that they have had something important to do, something special to help bring in the "UpLift", and had dreams about this happening, but now find that nothing appears to be happening, that it now seems that it can never happen, as the time is past----

Do not worry, You have done that task, but on a different TimeLine, of which you remember in the dreams as to what happened, but you are on a different TimeLine, where other things are happening.

Do not worry, You will have done the task...

5 people like this

This TimeLine stinks though.....thank god there is wine in this timeline...

6 people like this

53 minutes ago, Mulva said:

This TimeLine stinks though.....thank god there is wine in this timeline...

Ah, on a chess-board, how many possible moves are there at any one moment? 

Like on the chess-board, in life, we have may possibilities, and in reality, we must explore each and every one...  But you and I are just single players.. so three are quite a few possibilities... And in many, so many are nearly the same, or are the same in many aspects, maybe for a long time...

So wine (and beer, and chocolate) should exist on nearly, if not all the timelines.....

5 people like this

August has been repeating for me for some months now to the point where it got my attention and I look for it.  I don't know whether the month is auspicious to me personally or more of the whole but I tend to take notice of things that mention August.  It is obvious that timelines are changing and no-one can really say what that means or to what degree things will change - and further how long this whole process is going to take. 

Timeline Split and the August Eclipse Gateway: Sandra Walter VIDEO

Posted By: Lymerick
Date: Monday, 10-Jul-2017 18:46:23

5 people like this