30 posts in this topic

Moving into 5-D

I was given the following insight a few days ago - that there are at least 2 elements in our ascending into the 5th Dimension.

These are to do with Gaia herself and the grid-lines.

At the time of Atlantis sinking and Thoth building the pyramids around the world, we were in a 3-D existence, so the main pyramid formation was the 12-point matrix as described by Bruce Cathie and others.

At the same time, 2 other grids were built, one for the 4-D existence and the second for the 5-D existence. Thoth was wise and schooled in these mysteries and also in the knowledge of the ‘Expanding-Earth’ theory.

The 2nd and 3rd grids were not activated at that time, and in part relied on Gaia expanding so that each line between points would become the exact harmonic needed for full pure harmony.

Because of various energy changes, including the ‘Harmonic Convergence’ a few years ago, Gaia herself decided to go straight to the 5th Dimension, and not spend the prophesised thousand years in the 4th Dimension.

We Hu-mans have decided to come along for the ride (wow! – puts the roller-coaster to shame), with a lot of us staying, a few to guide, more to help, a lot are just for the ride, and a few are trying to hinder or stop us.

So now we have the grids activated, and very close to full harmony, what does this mean?

I feel that the 5-D energy/light is coming from within Gaia, and now appearing on the surface. This is starting to happen at the grid nodes and points, and will slowly spread out over the surface of the planet.

Imagine it to be like one of those spikey balls as in the picture below.

And think of each spike as being the 5-D energy, but sort of like a cone with many layers, each one stronger and ‘brighter’ than the one outside of it. Each spike is pushing through at a major grid node, and as they ‘rise up’, so they get stronger. And also since they are at different ‘strengths’, different heights, so more are starting to appear over time.

Depending on the grid-point and its level or hierarchy in the overall pattern, it is also showing how strong (or ‘how far up’) each point is at any one moment.

Since everything is energy, and Gaia herself is influenced by the outside Cosmos (Sun, planets, stars), so the points do wax and wane (rise and fall) throughout the days and weeks, as things change, but they are gradually getting stronger as they go. This also links in to the earthquakes and changes, as each point and line gets closer to its natural harmonic.

The present and the future:

For now, these points are very strong geo-pathic energy sources, which in turn affects people living on and near them. Some people can adjust, some get sick, and some can’t stand to visit or stay there.

As these points get stronger, we will see more effects – that ‘low-energy’ people will instinctively avoid the areas, and after a time, won’t even be able to see them. I feel that this will include organisations such as the various levels of government and authority. This will certainly cause problems, particularly where roads and power lines will be within the area covered.

post-1450-0-94693300-1403661157.jpg

26 people like this

Maybe parts of our greater being already exist in the 4th, 5th etc dimensions - and all we are doing is just becoming aware of the magnitude of our selves?

21 people like this

@Nex, I feel we do - that we exist at ALL levels, but that for now, our consciousness is 'locked' into the 3-D.

What I got, is that as we 'awaken', is that we begin to see 'further', into the 4 and 5-D levels.  As these 'nodes' become stronger, and actually bring full 4 and 5-D onto the surface, then those who are awake will see them, and be able to enter and leave - it won't be a sudden thin barrier, but a transform, maybe even over a couple of hundred metres.

Love and Light

12 people like this

Nice EW, thankyou for sharing

Somebody sent me a link to Andrew someone this morning who is the "Galactic Historian" I know almost nothing about him so will offer no opinion on his stuff but within the youtube presentation he spoke of the real us being like an avatar with lots of other selves about the place in different dimensions and places/worlds. That really stuck a chord with me

6 people like this

@hiraa, if you are referring to me, no.

and just for your info, my 'picture/avatar' is a photo I too from about 10 paces of where I am sitting, typing this, so you can see my type of country.

1 person likes this

Anyone has a map with the nodes superimposed on actual geographic locations?

kumo

2 people like this

I think we're a couple hundred metres away of jumping into the 5th directly from the 3rd. It may take some time. A few hundred years perhaps. Human beings are pretty damn slow at awakening. I've shut off most of the unawakened ones from my being, yet they seek me for guidance. They are a bit sexually confused by the attractions of higher love. Oh dear! What am my mind writing? Things can go horribly wrong, yet everything is as it should be. Remember!  Separation is only an illusion :D

7 people like this

Nice EW, thankyou for sharing

Somebody sent me a link to Andrew someone this morning who is the "Galactic Historian" I know almost nothing about him so will offer no opinion on his stuff but within the youtube presentation he spoke of the real us being like an avatar with lots of other selves about the place in different dimensions and places/worlds. That really stuck a chord with me

Sounds interesting. Can you post the link up or send it to me?  ;D

2 people like this

Fractals of our higher selves,--nee-Avatars, seems I've been conecting with "other" me's in my dreams lately-again.

I've been trying to give them(me) a bit of a prod---like "hey" you lot, lets get on the same page here--sort of working.

8 people like this

@kumo and others

I don't know of any maps so far, and maybe this is something for some of out (far more than me) intelligent Chaites to help with. I feel it would also need to be in a closed forum, to keep gloop out.

Part of the reason is I feel that the changes will have a big effect on the surrounding people and infrastructure...  for example:

blocking roads

cutting power lines and communications

aircraft flying over

authorities 'trying' to enter

mail and other deliveries

police and others trying to enforce orders

etc. etc.

As for the rest - I put this up for comment - and all comments and input welcome.

I feel triton has a good point, one that maybe it is possible to expand.

@feturu7, I think we will be moving LONG before that - as these areas are getting stronger by the day

7 people like this

How about this?  The part of You (the one reading this), chooses to make that leap to 4/5D - and you would no longer be 'here'.  But You (the Whole You), could also leave a fragment of yourself here on 3D earth to finish any unfinished business, and that You would superficially be able to relate to those you know now.  That 'fragment' You would go on to develop itself independent of YOU (the one reading this).  Confusing?

6 people like this

Deekin,

Makes perfect sense..

I do not find the move very smart though.

The You that got left behind soon starts to  miss the rest of you.....

8 people like this

There is no way I'm leaving any of me behind-- that I feel would be stunting my growth and also - once this takes place- the past is gone- you can't live in the past-its over-- move forward or stay behind.

Now once we move on- here's a thought- what if we can pop back in every once in a while, until the full transition has finalized-- we may be seen as a ghost--or perhaps we can telepathicly contact rellies to let them know we are ok--or in their dreams- sort of make them feel more comfortable about whats happened-- its not like we will be the only ones-- there is going to be people from all over the world moving forward.

I'm feeling that lots of peeps will be looking to telly or alt media to see whats going on- and see that its happening all over the world--people fading out or there one minute and gone the next---the sleepy ones will look up from their Iphone screens and maybe notice something strange just happened.

7 people like this

Now once we move on- here's a thought- what if we can pop back in every once in a while, until the full transition has finalized-- we may be seen as a ghost--or perhaps we can telepathicly contact rellies to let them know we are ok--or in their dreams- sort of make them feel more comfortable about whats happened--

Yeah, that's something like I'm thinking.

4 people like this

How about this? The part of You (the one reading this), chooses to make that leap to 4/5D - and you would no longer be 'here'. But You (the Whole You), could also leave a fragment of yourself here on 3D earth to finish any unfinished business, and that You would superficially be able to relate to those you know now. That 'fragment' You would go on to develop itself independent of YOU (the one reading this). Confusing?

There is a lot of work to support this theory in that our experience here on Earth is only a part of our 'whole' that our 'oversoul' or consciousness exists in a realm independent of Earth and part of us comes here for the learning experience. Ie, the Director stays at home until we come back. The same goes for multiple simultaneous lives here on Earth and other planets. Memory is a bit weak as it's a long time since I studied this but I do remember that choosing too many existences at once could lead to weaker experiences/learning due to a 'thinning' of resources.

I did wonder at the time I was learning all of this, how it sat with the fact that time is a perception in this dimension, which surely means all existences are occurring at once.. More food for thought maybe

5 people like this

@AllIsOne, I feel you are on the right track - the 'message' I got was that some/lot? would just move 'up', and not know what had happened, not be aware of the move, but just know that some things had changed.

Others tho, those who are 'aware' and 'awake', would sense/know what was happening, and adapt to it, and also know how to move back and forward if they wish.

These 'spike-areas' won't have a sharp boundary, just a gradual change, so allowing most people to move in and out, most without even realising just what is happening to them.

4 people like this

Maybe parts of our greater being already exist in the 4th, 5th etc dimensions - and all we are doing is just becoming aware of the magnitude of our selves?

2 people like this

I fully agree. My perspective on this is that our whole being exists partly in other dimensions and when we bring all the parts together it is called a singularity.

4 people like this

Suuzzaannee144,

I feel this is happening at several levels, as you and others rightly say, we are connecting more to our soul, becoming more aware, so seeing more from the other levels where our soul co-exists.

But more than that, some of us are 'connecting' to our higher soul 'being' or 'Over-self' - I feel at times, even connecting up a few levels.

And if a connection to a higher level does happen, then often the physical body takes quite a hit, as the 'soul-energy' coming in has suddenly had a MASSIVE boost, both in amount, and in frequencies.

Here is a diagram of the 'soul-monad' as some call it.

Soul_Group_Matrix.gif

6 people like this

This is a really good thread. I'm wondering if there is anyway to actually find these nodes?

1 person likes this

What I saw in a vision some time ago of 5D, was non physical.  We created with light but just as we were able to create with light , we could also dismantle it or rearrange it.  It was quite beautiful there. The colors were fabulous and you could travel anywhere throughout time with just a thought.  There was no need for food water etc.  Communication was non verbal and instant.  We could merge with everything since we are all one anyway, and just a thought away from any place throughout time, but we would not be living in linear time as we have known it. 

I also had several dreams of the earth splitting off.  The split was a higher dimension of earth and we who chose to, moved with it.  I did not see any infrastructure, no buildings etc just this beautiful earth as she really is in the non physical.  i guess what  am saying is there will be nothing to worry about as far as electric etc. we will not have a need of any of it. Maybe we will each create the perfect type environment that suits us.  There was no interference in this place, just absolute perfection.

6 people like this

Im trying to remember the thread, but I think Botanic and a couple others were doing some serious studying of the ley lines of the Earth and the nodes of intersection.. makes me wonder if they are related or possibly the same as is being discussed here! :)

1 person likes this