KMRIA

Oceanic Anomaly off New Zealand Coast

688 posts in this topic

I'll be editing this later: I'm having a lot of trouble with computers constantly crashing on me so I'm doing things piecemeal.

The below shows the relationship-through the earth- of Canterbury to Galicia.

Mt Cook/Aorangi is thought to be part of or the Crown chaka by some.

The Muros/Porto do Son  image in the top left shows the opposite point to Hokitika.

The A Coruna image shows -at the Eightstar the opposite point  in Central Canterbury.

canterburyaorakicopy_zps50b3ea9d.jpg

Going by the hypothesis that the "top" of the line is the Crown/Capricorn and that the directionality-in this case West to East would be the same in both hemispheres I drew a line in the image below extending east to see where it ended up at a Cancer/Sea point.

It's possible that it ends at a place named Varna on the west coast of the Black Sea.

There are various possible explanations for the derivation of Varna, but given its history I'm tempted by we-r-, Indo European for Water (cf Varuna).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Varna

it also has a St Andrew connection, "Odessus(?!... name for the site) was an early Christian centre, as testified by ruins of ten early basilicas, a monophysite monastery, and indications that one of the Seventy Disciples, Ampliatus, follower of Saint Andrew (who, according to the Bulgarian Orthodox Church legend, preached in the city in 56 CE), served as bishop there"
As does Galicia.

Galicia's flag is based on the St Andrew Cross but with one bar removed so that it wasn't confused with that of St Petersburg.

St Petersburg is (app) 60N,30E in relation to Giza which is (app) 30N,30E 

(I think St Petersburg is part of what I term The Intrusion Grid-artificially designed to lay over a natural earth grid, possible the message contained in the Sundial)

Swedish colonists built Nyenskans, a fortress, at the mouth of the Neva River in 1611, in a land then called Ingermanland, that was inhabitated by Finnic tribe of Ingrians.] A small town called "Nyen" grew up around it.
Peter the Great was interested in seafaring and maritime affairs, and he intended to have Russia gain a seaport, so it could trade with maritime nations. He needed a better seaport than Arkhangelsk, which was on the White Sea to the north and closed to shipping for months during the winter.
On May 12 during the Great Northern War, Peter the Great captured Nyenskans, and soon replaced the fortress. On May 27  Zayachy (Hare) Island, he laid down the Peter and Paul Fortress, which became the first brick and stone building of the new city.

The line/s drawn below track from both the  Hercules Towers and the opposite point of Aorangi.

aorangiNorth_zps0bc1017d.jpg

oops 2mins

5 people like this

Continued;

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prehistoric_Iberia

In Celtic lore, according to one theory I've read, and  agree with, the sea coast represents the demarcation between Mother Earth and Mother Sea and is a boundary zone.

Woodhenges for sea, stonehenges for land, on the rationale that wood is a living material, stone is more permanent and used to house the remains of the dead.

Bonfires on the beach are an old cxustom, fire being a central part of the Celtic world view as a purfing force.

The location of the tower at Finisterre "End of the Earth" suggests that the tower was built on such a location in the mesolithic or neolithic period and repurposed over the centuries.

In legend it's the tower from which the  Ith saw Ireland.

"The Milesians were more precisely the sons of Míl Espáine (Miled). Míl's ancestors had originally come from Scythia, but Míl had brought them out of Scythia and later Egypt, before they settled in Spain, which was known as the Land of the Dead.

On one clear day, Íth, uncle of Míl, could see the enchanting isle of Erin (Ireland) from Spain, and decided to travel and explore this beautiful, new land. Íth arrived peacefully in Ireland with his followers."

"The Tuatha Dé Danann were defeated and forced to retreat. They did not leave Erin, but continued to live in Ireland, with their conquerors. Manannan placed a powerful spell of invisibility over the many parts of Ireland; magical palaces were hidden under the mound. The places were called Sidh or Sidhe. With their magic, the Dananns can appear or vanish from sight. The Tuatha Dé Danann became immortal. Eber Finn and Eremon, the other two sons of Míl, partitioned Ireland into two and became their kings. Eremon ruled northern Ireland and Eber in the south."

At this point I could get into a long complicated dissection of Celtic history in the region, which came down through the oral tradition, and was then recorded by Christian monks, who in attempting to reconcile Celtic and Biblical history in all honesty, created distortions.

However with the Flight of the Wild Geese and Flight of the Earls  1602-07 many legitimate Irish kings, of both the Eremon and Eber line ended up in Spain and Portugal where their descendants, who still have a claim to kingships in Ireland remain.

7 people like this

A major part of all this is what I term High Tech Low Magick.

The technological side of it is being ramped up.

School plans microchip bracelets
Kids at Swannanoa School are being measured for microchip bracelets which will be scanned for good behaviour and the like. Parent of two, Emma Goodin, is outraged.
A North Canterbury school's plan to fit students with microchip bracelets to track their behaviour has prompted concern among parents.

http://www.stuff.co.nz/technology/60406398/school-plans-microchip-bracelets.html

Christchurch is a city telling its own story.
Alive with the pulse of incredible potential, Christchurch is leading the way internationally in using information to shape how people go about their everyday lives.

http://www.sensingcity.org/

This system is being put in place over the entire city.

The wifi system has been upgraded recently to G4.

Smart  meter boxes  on some streets in the inner city are on every lamp post, and there seem to be two systems running in parallel-one for power and another which has been tracked as far as Golden Bay.

The latter is what appears to be an Acupuncture Needle network.

In Traditional Chinese Medicine there is the concept of "filthy chi".

I think Filthy Chi is being generated here in the southern hemisphere and fired through the  Pacific Towers at the European Grid, which also has its Intrusion Grid overlaid on it.

When New Zealand was properly settled, after the Treaty of Waitangi,in the 1840's, it was surveyed with the instruments available at the time.

The Grid here, based on that, is therefore imperfect, and when I did the initial mapping of a theoretical 8Star there were suggestive "almosts" in regard to towns and cities along the lines.

I'm now taking them as connected.

Funnily (?) enough -and I know unity is going to appreciate this-there is a solid H P Lovecraft/Cthulhu connection too.

7 people like this

More information on Varna (also called Odessos)Hmm. Could be something in this.

http://www.pacmusee.qc.ca/en/exhibitions/varna-worlds-first-gold-ancient-secrets

Archaeological digs in Bulgaria since the 19th century have uncovered material evidence of some 100,000 years of human history. Let's briefly explore that history.
The glorious Copper Age
World's first gold

Some 4,600 years before the Common Era, a mysterious civilization emerged on the shores of lakes near the Black Sea—not far from the modern-day city of Varna. For its time, this Varna culture was amazingly advanced, both culturally and technologically. The first evidence of its existence was found in lovely ceramics, bone and stone idols and copper tools. Then an astounding chance discovery came to light, making headlines around the world. Just a few kilometres from Varna was a Copper Age necropolis (cemetery) containing the oldest gold objects ever discovered. Between 4600 and 4200 BCE, long before Mesopotamia or the Egypt of the pyramids, goldsmithing first began on the shores of the Black Sea, in the land that is today Bulgaria. Study of the 300 or so graves in the Varna I necropolis showed that there was a highly structured society here in the Copper Age. The richest graves contained gold diadems and sceptres, heavy copper axes and spear points, elegant finery and richly decorated ceramics. A large amount of shell jewellery was evidence of trade with the South, for the molluscs in question were from the Mediterranean.

Complex funerary rites

The society had elaborate funerary rites: in some cases (mostly male graves), the skeleton was laid on its back; in others (mostly female graves), the skeleton was curled in a foetal position; and some graves even contained no skeleton at all. These symbolic graves, or cenotaphs, were richer than the ordinary graves and contained gold and copper objects. Another unusual rite: three of these symbolic graves contained only a human-sized clay mask, buried in the place where the head would have been. Perhaps a memorial to an individual who died far away, or ancestor worship.

The Tower of Hercules also has a Buried Head motif, St James and ""According to the Cronica General written in Castile by the end of the 13th century, the tower was built by Greek hero Hercules after defeating his enemy Gerion of Troy and burying his head underneath."

Edit Monday: digging through the archeological layers of legend I find on  another site that the original head is said to be that of King Breoghan. The name is possibly a title/name  meaning Great King, as two leaders of forces in later Celtic history of attacks on the Delphi in Greece, and the sacking of Rome were named Brennus/os.

There is a skull and crossbones depicted at the base of the tower in the coat of arms of Corunna indicating, I think,that is the baseline and that Varna (which may be the head, and has two lions in its coat of rams is the conceptual head)

The octagon plays a part in the Roman design, with a possible Asian connection:http://apittman.com/blog/west/celtic-way

The tower

6 people like this

The first image is one of those amusing Coincidences.

Guggle puts pequliar pix up sometimes and this appeared a couple of days ago.

guggle_zps43c21052.jpg

I've been working  through some material trying to relate This to That without forcing the data.

Taking Giza as the theoretical centre of the earth,and  the Spires (or magnetic anomaly or whatever it is there) as it's antipodal opposite means skewing the globe by 30 degrees or so, giving the following adjusted positions for the equator and the poles.

These are NOT accurate depictions of the actual lines across the globe,, which are distorted by map rendering in 2D, but they do give the connecting Lat/longs.

I'm tentatively attempting to relate this to the Eight Star phenomenom, based on intuition (which always needs to be checked against reality at least in my case)

There's also I think a 40 latitude connection for both north and south hemispheres.

I don't really think it's much of a connection that one of the areas most affected by Haarp clouds is near an airforce base on the 40th lat here.

Edit.The Ohakea Air Base is on the 40th parallel, and that area, Marton and Rangitikei in particular, is a regular feature on thecontrail.com. for its bizarre cloud formations.

In the northern hemisphere Heirapolis in Turkey (ak the Gate of Hell), Beijing, and Philadelphia are all on that parallel too.

(if anyone has a functional Earth mapping program could you experiment in joining the dots above and let me know the results?)

hemisphere2_zps57deebfd.jpg

hemisphere1_zps6d3c02dd.jpg

6 people like this

Just a short report in after my Southern excursion, to the land of KMRIA, no time to write up anything just now but strange black light beam or ray coming into area just outside Greymouth on way back to Christchurch. Sun was in light cloud at the time but could not mistake strange dark beam of light.

Also KMRIA, Christchurch is a dead city, I'm so sorry, it is so not recovered from that Earthquake! It felt like death to me. More soon. Guests to attend too.      

7 people like this

Hello Blue,

I was going to go into the City of Death on Friday on the off chance that we'd meet somewhere, but my back went out on Thursday night in a major way (perhaps my angels giving me a message?)and I've been virtually immobile since.

It's a gruesome place that's for sure.

That black ray of light fits in with some obscure conversations I've had.

I do have some more stuff to post... some of which will cover the really weird Space Time anomalies reported here .

6 people like this

Well KMRIA, the energy levels there were abysmal, very negative, I couldn't wait to get out of the place. Could not live there sorry to say. The place would excrete me out LOL. I guess no place looks its best in mid winter, especially cities of concrete and stone. But the feeling of death was all around, and the piles of rubble still on the street corners. Only the skeletons of new buildings to be seen, what can I say? Greymouth of course is a one horse town at best and I never did like that place, passed through it twice before in my life, don't care if I never see it again. Yet my memories of the south Island from both my earlier trips there are nothing but amazement at it's great beauty the landscapes, lakes and tree colours in the Autumn were the most stunning I have ever seen with my own eyes in real time. Either something has changed or I just caught the south Island on a bad day!     

4 people like this

Hello Blue,

I was going to go into the City of Death on Friday on the off chance that we'd meet somewhere, but my back went out on Thursday night in a major way (perhaps my angels giving me a message?)and I've been virtually immobile since.

SORRY to hear that, KMRIA!!!

:'( Wishing you the fastest recovery from it.

Back issues some of us at CHANI deeply know the implications with that.

I don't believe in no pain no gain theory. 

If ok, I will send you get well wishing energy....

3 people like this

I wish we had met up KMRIA, even if by accident, because that would have meant you still had a back to use. LOL. My partner and I only had foot transport and a few short hours to take a quick look at your battered city but even that ended up in a monumental argument between us, such was the overpowering negative feeling that city imposed on us. Maybe if we'd met up I would not have had the time to be distracted by all the negative energy around me. Get well pal. Stay warm and slowly start moving I'm sure you will be up and at them soon enough. 

2 people like this

This came in today from a travel group.  I don't think they'd like your review, Blue. >:D

post-2458-0-50535700-1408504297_thumb.jp

3 people like this

I'm listening to the latest Veterans Today broadcast (10-2-14), and touching on the subject of Ebola, one of the intervewees mentioned that a friend had a retrovirus spread by chemtrails in the US that responded to a wormwood solution available in 80% of health food shops which was effective against Ebola too (in theory).
My young Starseed friend told us a couple of months ago that they were adding GM worms to chemtrails, and that it was necessary to keep taking the solution as the eggs remained in the system even after the worms themselves had been flushed out. Symptoms are a flu like.
I plan to carry on this thread soon as two new events have ocurred.
The first was two weeks ago, as I walked uphill from the local Saturday market.
A car pulled in behind me-and there plenty of parking spaces further down-as I paused for a breather.
On the back windshield were two decals.
On the left a Celtic cross, and on the right one showing two Corunna coat of arms chalices or grails flanking another image I couldn't make out.
I thought "I'll wait till he leaves the car and then come back with my camera and take a shot."
But after manouevering, with difficulty, into the spot the car then drove off. What?
The chalice image was a variant of one I'd downloaded months ago, and gave me the idea of a "chalice" as part of the Christchurch street design centred on the cathedral.
The second was very amusing.
A woman who sent off a very nasty email to the moderator of thecontrail.com when Neocharm was about to visit NZ, was reecently up at Mt Cook/Aorangi and taken on a 4WD tour of a remote area nearby.
The woman is related to the mother of the Starseeds... a local very "nice" homeopath/New Age healer had informed her family that I was "dark" and dangerous to children, resulting in an assault and death threats from the now ex-partner of the mother.
And some very nasty rumours around this very nasty town.
She was shown a pyramid, with "nice" designs on it, and informed that a group of people who called themselves something like The Group of Eight visited it once a year.
There is definitely something extremely odd going on here...but I haven't quite worked out what it is.

14 people like this

Rest, recuperation and the removal of parasites human and otherwise....

Coincidentally I put together a major part of this puzzle when talking to another social outcast (they all seem to be Nexus readers for some odd reason) and more on that later.

In the meantime: this is the decal I saw on the back of that car mentioned above.

decal_zpsa6bbd106.jpg

The central motif could have the coat of arms shown,it certainly was that shape, but I can't be absolutely sure.

Months ago I found that "chalice" or Grail image on a coat of arms when I was looking at the Rio del Muros y Noia region, and I've never seen it before or since.

Further information is that the odd pyramid is at Wakefield,near Golden Bay and Nelson, and that the group meets their space brothers there a year.

6 people like this

same as the city of London (1/4 mile) crest with draco prominence

6 people like this

I agree T, it looks very similar if not exactly like the Saint Georges' emblem I have seen in many places. It has Knights Templar all over it too with the cup and stars on blue background , but also the Knights Hospitaliers who chose the red cross on the white background of the crusaders whose emblem flag rose above every hospital in the crusade time( hence the Red Cross).

It is one of my theories that these famous organisations were either started by  Annuki or taken over by them. ( draco influenced). I recall an early organisation called The Chivalrous  Order of the Golden Dragons formed in 1408 I believe, in Transylvania who had an emblem referring to golden wings...

In short, it appears as though these draconian orders have taken over many elite infamous orders who once were formed to be beneficial and have become maleficent. It is clear to me this is what happened to these rders and why the elite are caught up in this horrible sacrificing and such. The draconian types need blood pumped with adrenaline in order to live ( and shapeshift).

If that emblem is being used one can be sure the Annuki are likely running it under the Dracos which means it is likely an underwater base where they do what they do. I wonder if it has occurred to any of them that if they use devices to raise their frequency levels - there is a good chance they may be able to evolve out of this black karma and horrible practice and need...it is my prayer for them to do this.

3 people like this

I agree T, it looks very similar if not exactly like the Saint Georges' emblem I have seen in many places. It has Knights Templar all over it too with the cup and stars on blue background , but also the Knights Hospitaliers who chose the red cross on the white background of the crusaders whose emblem flag rose above every hospital in the crusade time( hence the Red Cross).

It is one of my theories that these famous organisations were either started by  Annuki or taken over by them. ( draco influenced). I recall an early organisation called The Chivalrous  Order of the Golden Dragons formed in 1408 I believe, in Transylvania who had an emblem referring to golden wings...

In short, it appears as though these draconian orders have taken over many elite infamous orders who once were formed to be beneficial and have become maleficent. It is clear to me this is what happened to these rders and why the elite are caught up in this horrible sacrificing and such. The draconian types need blood pumped with adrenaline in order to live ( and shapeshift).

If that emblem is being used one can be sure the Annuki are likely running it under the Dracos which means it is likely an underwater base where they do what they do. I wonder if it has occurred to any of them that if they use devices to raise their frequency levels - there is a good chance they may be able to evolve out of this black karma and horrible practice and need...it is my prayer for them to do this.

Suuzz, if you read the late Laurence Gardener Books, especially Genesis of the Grail Kings , you will see his comprehensive study would suggest the ‘red cross’ was the first coat of arms (in history) presented to Cain,( a creation of the ‘Anunnaki’)  to protect him from harm, in other words he was ‘their man’ and if you harm him we will come get you!

The book is by far the most interesting I have ever read on the history of early man, and i've read a few books over the years. I highly recommend.

http://www.amazon.com/Genesis-Grail-Kings-Explosive-Bloodline/dp/B004J8HX0Y

From beneath the windswept sands of ancient Mesopotarnia comes the documented legacy of the creation chamber of the heavenly Anunnaki. Here is the story of the clinical cloning of Adam and Eve, which predates Bible scripture by more than 2,000 years.

From cuneiform texts, cylinder seals, and suppressed archives, best-selling historian and distinguished genealogist Laurence Gardner tells the ultimate story of the alchemical bloodline of the Holy Grail, including:

-Hidden secrets of the Tables of Testimony

-Anti-gravitational science of the pyramid pharaohs

-A history of God and the lords of eternity

-Disclosures of the Phoenix and the Philosophers' Stone

-The superconductive powers of monatomic gold

-A genetic key to the evolutionary Missing Link

-Active longevity and the Star Fire magic of Eden

6 people like this

And you could also have a look at Anton Parks-The Ages of Urus-which also tells the story from the begining and what star fire is-Wes Penre also has the stories in his papers.

3 people like this

Haven't read all the thread yet but these are in invercargill, wachher place, always thought they were weird even when they built em , dunno if it's related, but upside down pyramids in the southern most city.

post-235-0-67243000-1419916235.jpg

2 people like this

thanks stildrinksmilk,

I've had good reasons not to post more on this, but I have been keeping up with related research.

Invercargill definitely fits in with what I've worked out.

Recently I, at last, found a copy of Bruce Cathie's Harmonic 33 (I had it on order on library interloan, and after three weeks of waiting checked: all Cathy's books had been recategorised as Reference) which references Invercargill and other locales -and others-mentioned on the thread, as far back as 1908 or so with sightings of "airships".

When I feel it's all right to post more I will, but in the meantime what Cathie worked out is definitely relevant.

(Just had a look in GE.. damn that's weird!)

4 people like this

Here's a clearer image of the above 'inverted pyramids'. There are four of them aligned on a north/south axis with a clock tower directly to the north.

xxxx_zps972c5831.jpg

This is one strange journey. My Dream last night involved two "wolves" in pursuit.

From gloop today

"New Years is the first appearance of the 8 pointed star, around 18:05 utc on 1/1 or 10am pst.
Saturn-Alcyone+Moon-Mars-Jupiter /Uranus-Pluto-node-Sirius
The difference between 1/1 and 1/5 is that on 1/1 the moon is at Pleadies, and 1/5 the Full moon is at Sirius
 Quoting: rachel3108

"It is interesting that this Full Moon is known as a Wolf Moon in pagan circles, since Sirius is the dogstar in the nose of constellation Canis Major. (The grand dog)"

5 people like this

Yes KMRIA, and note Cathie had bluff point marked as a power source long before they built the aluminum smelter there! Points where the energy flows more freely ie huge amounts of electrical energy for the smelter. As much as 10% or more efficiency, possibly even 20%.

Invercargill  is more that it appears to be IMO so those strange towers are more than a little interesting to me.

1 person likes this

Here's a clearer image of the above 'inverted pyramids'. There are four of them aligned on a north/south axis with a clock tower directly to the north.

xxxx_zps972c5831.jpg

This is one strange journey. My Dream last night involved two "wolves" in pursuit.

From gloop today

"New Years is the first appearance of the 8 pointed star, around 18:05 utc on 1/1 or 10am pst.

Saturn-Alcyone+Moon-Mars-Jupiter /Uranus-Pluto-node-Sirius

The difference between 1/1 and 1/5 is that on 1/1 the moon is at Pleadies, and 1/5 the Full moon is at Sirius

Quoting: rachel3108

"It is interesting that this Full Moon is known as a Wolf Moon in pagan circles, since Sirius is the dogstar in the nose of constellation Canis Major. (The grand dog)"

Geez I can't stand the oppressive power flow those columns are creating....!

Why they made them into that top end I have no idea but I just can't handle the effect...

It must be incredibly disturbing to be there in person.... :ph34r:

2 people like this

My first impression is of a negative orgone producer. It would seem that the upside down shape on the top could/would send the negative stream down toward the earth. IDK....just a first impression.

4 people like this

My first impression is of a negative orgone producer. It would seem that the upside down shape on the top could/would send the negative stream down toward the earth. IDK....just a first impression.

There's a similar four pole set up locally , with inverted pyramids on top, and what you say makes perfect sense.

NZ has a notorious 2 degrees of separation grapevine, and I heard about bases down in Fiordland a while ago....and here's an interesting example of fakery, but why go to this much trouble  unless there was some substance to the rumour? Thanks Blue

UNDERWATER ALIEN CITYS FOUND IN NEW ZEALAND!   

2 people like this

There's a similar four pole set up locally , with inverted pyramids on top, and what you say makes perfect sense.

NZ has a notorious 2 degrees of separation grapevine, and I heard about bases down in Fiordland a while ago....

UNDERWATER ALIEN CITYS FOUND IN NEW ZEALAND!   

Yep but I'm not to sure about that you tube clip KMRIA

2 people like this