KMRIA

Oceanic Anomaly off New Zealand Coast

719 posts in this topic

This is nothing but a supporting post on the weird flash appeared in NJ, the USA, on Tylor's vid, posted by KMRIA a few posts ago.

It was strange that Tylor pointed out in his own vid that he wasn't sure if the vid-post he used was the original of the vid, and sure enough as soon as his vid was out, I saw this vid on the "related vid" section appearing on YT right next to the Secureteam vid....ROFL

But he didn't follow it up.

I STILL dunno if the below really was the original, for this was posted via a UFO group. If that's the case, there must be the original vid of the actual person contacted this group in the first place. What we dunno is if that's been uploaded elsewhere before the UFO group did, done so by the vid-shooter, so we can't be sure if this vid turns out to be the "original" of the exact vid.

Published on Oct 31, 2017

2 people like this

Very peculiar night here last night. Saturday 21st July 2018. 777 +7+11/2.

Saturday 6pm to Sunday 6pm.

Symbolically I take it , that for Them it is a crowning of a King (Julius) ceremony.

Light blue sheet lightning seen from where I stood, to SSW too at dusk.

We're moving into what I think is the last phase of the local plan,it's been very delicate and tricky, but I think it's Their last shot.(Everywhere).

Lines drawn are approximate.

zap.png

ADD. A communique from down south: "A crow or raven of the standard stereotypicl British breed was making a loud noise in our valley this morning.i have never he4ard one in our country befoe clearly it is another communication.Such birds are commonly a harbinger of death."

Quite.

In fact ther are no ravens or crows in New Zealand, only rooks.

Juvenile rooks have been sighted in Southland, further soujth from this location.

3 people like this

Wasn't going to post an image today, but these are some impressive zaps in Europe.

zap.png.6a025798f3d5d6f3dac84e1c572f5881.png

4 people like this

fff.jpg.a5bda0b6b5c5b45d14ddcfa41898fb99.jpgaaa.jpg.ee55f1680df93515f194894791aedd85.jpg

4 people like this

"Two days ago from our house. Now tell me that's not a portal? I reckon the dormant volcano (Saddle Hill) is a node of energy supply or something." prtal.jpg.b66d77767f4aebc07a1225355d1aa234.jpgaa.png.0d08083ab12974f999765b9b5b0cfb84.png

5 people like this

hh.png.daeccaeacc0f0fce3b81d023c1cf0c25.pngzz.jpg.b5e28eeec65d60783c91fa1efb4eabbd.jpg

6 people like this

Thanks for posting DABOO's vid, KMRIA!

It's pretty neat to learn the data from Daboo's vid, for I was getting a mystery hunch to go check out Daboo's vid, while I usually don't go there because I know you are covering his vids. The content of gif basically had proven my hunch was spot on, yet I didn't act upon it when I got it.....

It was lucky that I can depend on your research! But I realised I should have make my own move asap as I get the hunch working, because now I realised that few hours of learning it earlier could save someone's lives....I gotta learn it now.

And alarming to see that it's straight after that "beam" hits the right side of the typhoon in the Pacific, the bloody thing QUICKLY moved NW to hit Japan. (And Japan has been copping the worst weather sinking the entire country down started from June this year.)

latest72hrs.gif

And here's the world view of the same data as Daboo had shown to us. But see the direction of how the beams comes from? NOT FROM ANTARCTICA.  (Mind you, the optical illusion might be happening, too. ROFL)

So for now, I disagree with what Daboo said that the beams really come from the Antarctic "base"....In fact, more like Arctic region?

And the source of the beams may be in separate locations. Also the beam comes from somewhere near Antarctica AFTER those 2 beams went towards the region, beams OUT from the Antarctic region to NW direction.

So they are locating near the opposite ends of Earth pole. ...Or...the one around Antarctica was "responding" to the ones being aimed to it? Note the width of the band from the Antarctic region reach to Aleutian islands. Why there?? To trigger the Ring of Fire?

And watch out how it fans out for the one goes through near the eye of typhoon near Japan, yet the one goes over the African continent is very narrow band. "They" are using different tactics to beam the crap out. Which means to me....the INTENTIONAL USE of the gear. 

latest72hrs.gif

On top of that, THE ABOVE MIMIC1 DOESN'T SHOW THIS......↓ I think you only get to see it when it's not in gif but jpeg---a still image.....so we gotta learn to dodge such issue when we use MIMIC1, too. Farg.... (Maybe visible in the following gif data, though....sorry for the ambiguity.)

5b69e4e5241b3_MIMIC1_moreofthetentacleappearasjpeg-NOTongif_7-8-2018.JPG.2ecffc3a068db3ad2a5e30d75fa90c39.JPG

So someone intentionally trying to send the shit to Jpn? Rather than thinking in the line of someone trying to remedy the course of it to protect Hawaii and West coast of the US, that's more plausible methinks.....sad but the data itself doesn't lie.

But if intentionally causing the crap against Jpn....huge bad karma is waiting for whoever chose to do that.

They could WIPE OUT the typhoon instead. But they just nudged it to cause disaster to someone else? And wth are they doing going above the African continent? The end point maybe in EU but what other countries cop for "them" to achieve that? Again....BAAAAAAAAD KARMA waiting for them....

And isn't it interesting....the higher resolution holding newer data DOESN'T SHOW the beams.

mimictpw_global2_latest.gif

It may show if the data is shown as in jpeg, instead of in gif. I'll go look around about it now.

But what MIMIC1 cannot achieve to show us is the bright WHITE thingy appears far above the map, and if you apply the direction of the beam going, I think it hits where the white bit has been shown. I don't think that's where the beaming started, because of its appearance way too late since the fanning beam appeared on 5th, much earlier that 7th. (OMG bloody huge data to go through to reach the date!! Urgh!!)

<Add to edit: 8-8-2018 ARRRRGHHHHH!!! That white bit I mentioned just above has been REMOVED!!!!!! I went back to MIMIC2 and checked up to 120 hours worth, but that white bit had gone....."They" really must have been monitoring us at CHANI for the posts we make, and we got close to indicating the PLACE of IMPORTANCE, and they removed the bit within 15 hours of me posting about it.....grrrr....Everyone, please get onto saving ALL the data I listed, if they are still visible.

And did they think I totally lost the image...?

..........HERE IT IS.

5b6abc480f668_MIMIC2_wipedoutwhitebitfrom7-8-2018data_2.JPG.png.0673625a2f5d7c16679b1ce26ff35e02.png      >

I'm more baffled over how quickly the typhoon was moving after the beam went right next to it. The speed it sped up is really alarming.

...IDK for how long the older version would be continued to use. Is that another hush-up of info we are to cop.....?

Thank you again KMRIA, for dropping the info for us!

3 people like this

MIMIC1 additional gif data with the beams:

For the dates, please look at the top of the images.

I only had run through from the end of June to the latest.

The beams are more often released from Antarctica region than from Arctic region in this phase. But there are cases of weird whitish line appearing between Oz and Indonesia, and if you link the line up then reach to Southern Japan where copped massive unprecedented rainfall and lost 230+ people from the ordeal, links up......

The beams don't appear every single day as such. But if they are used to nudge world weather that way, possibly a few days earlier than the disaster happened to immediately before the disaster should be monitored, methinks.

Again, this is only gif sourced and I haven't checked by matching against MIMIC2 data of the day. If anyone keen are out there, please go ahead.

Thanks heaps to MIMIC1: http://tropic.ssec.wisc.edu/real-time/mimic-tpw/global/main.html

Starting here with what I found "Weird Bands" appearing on the data....just wth they are...? Can't dismiss the original data collection went piffly, too, though.

20180627T000000anim72.gif

20180628T000000anim72.gif

20180630T000000anim72.gif

20180701T000000anim72.gif

20180703T000000anim72.gif

20180707T000000anim72.gif

20180725T000000anim72.gif

20180727T000000anim72.gif

20180802T000000anim72.gif

20180803T000000anim72.gif

20180804T000000anim72.gif

20180709T000000anim72.gif

3 people like this

Well....I'm not sure why they reinstated the white bit into their data again after wiping it out, but now that bit is back on the data...again!

Unfortunately I DIDN'T save the patched up gif... So because of that, now I can't give you the 100% concrete proof of what I was pointing out....(´Д`)

However, it was amazing to see the alteration had been done within 6 hours of me posting about it.....they must had been monitoring where their data was posted continuously to reinstate the white bit.

The gif after the white bit came back is apparently too large to upload here. So if you are interested in, please visit here: http://tropic.ssec.wisc.edu/real-time/mtpw2/product.php?color_type=tpw_nrl_colors&prod=global2&timespan=120hrs&anim=anigf

Instead of that, I'll upload the up-close image of the white bit. Interesting how a DOT is on the right side, away from the white body. This is just before the white bit extends itself to far bigger size as in the final image.

5b6b082759c27_MIMIC2_wipedoutwhitebitfrom7-8-2018data_CAMEBACK_upclose_8-8-2018data_2.JPG.7199c36817a33bd73fa95a51405ae705.JPG

An hour later data---note that the white bit had extended bigger. (Maybe that's why they decided not to wipe out the white bit of the data....useless to hide it for it kept on growing in size as the time goes by? Anyway, it's the latest data appeared on the site. More twisted way to look at what happened to the white bits would be that they ADDED further white lines to make the view as if it really was a part of a weather pattern, in order to diffuse our understanding of what it was.....ROFL But please note that there is NO WHITE itself is indicated in the coloured bar shown on far right end of the image. Let's trust our gut feelings. We can start doubting our own judgement like continuing a bad chain reaction.)

5b6b0feba7a61_MIMIC2_wipedoutwhitebitfrom7-8-2018data_CAMEBACK_8-8-2018data_3.JPG.5086ccb489e6c168c6fe8cd5a523b77b.JPG

2 people like this

Thanks for that unity.

Object off Greece.

There has been a  Message of a landing in the very near future.A few days in fact.Two locales, one on the other side of the world.

4 people like this

Entering End Game here... knight takes black queen.

zap.png.c88d97d77fd2e7daefd19ae5df113628.png

5 people like this

I'm looking/waiting for a particular pattern to appear.

In the meantime , first, a snapshot from yesterday's lightning map and then one from right night, with a concentration on the Barcelona line.

In the first image shows intense activity at   the antipodal point of Christchurch

aaa.png.8ac5d7608fe1c22eaa79cdaea8ffe1b5.pngzzz.png.f468dd442e9ef84e0ca0c1bf1fa1a8be.png

3 people like this

Sun images from down south from yesterday...

c.jpg.1af3a84c8ee07ae966ec9b08dccc5cec.jpgb.jpg.cc8b8897713eb1e3967d0548f3f95274.jpga.jpg.00c7fc162770cd7bd2dd58b6df03751b.jpg

5 people like this

Wow great pics, KMRIA!

I think cme is on coming towards us, too.

Here's the data from Russian Space Observatory:

THE WHITE OUT happened. No wonder I was feeling crocked.

SR_10-9-2018.jpg.0d6fa4971961fbc89065c44137bdc09a.jpg

3 people like this

11  September is also the start of the Coptic/old Egyptian year

In Hebrew Rosh Hashanah literally translates to "the head of the year.".

The celebration lasts over two days and is signalled by the new moon. This means the date it falls on changes every year.

Rosh Hashanah 2018 begins at sundown on Sunday September 9 and ends at the same time on Tuesday September 11.

This year is the start of 5779 on the Jewish calendar.

The first day is the beginning of 10 holy days known as the High Holy days. It is a time of repentance, when Jewish people reflect and repent for actions of the previous year. The tenth day is Yom Kippur - the Day of Atonement and the holiest day of the year in Judaism.

3 people like this

Yes definitely unity and thank you so much for putting the video up.

I'm keeping quiet lately as I'm very involved in The Situation. I'm also not Signalling.. but there are  definitely things happening which under the radar for now.

bbb.jpg.5f74e532a35ddd3776140dcc83406bc7.jpg

3 people like this

Very interesting vid, KMRIA! Thanks for sharing the vid with us!

The crazy large big shadow caster on our sun I discovered yesterday, I thought that maybe what we thought as Nibiru, but then...........I just wondered if that might had been done by ONE of its Satellite planets (also artificially made battle ship)......mind you, still it might had been a huge ship in Armada we were told about arriving to here.

Parked in the position for 25 days, then vanished....where is it now?

It was parked from 12th Aug to 5th Sept, a day before Solar Observatory in NM got shut down.

Note if you compare the shadow of Moon Transiting in front of Sun, the shadow really looks round and totally black to the edge. So THIS IS DONE BY SOMETHING ELSE.

Also Stereo images from BEHIND are "NO FILES" indicated....so hiding in position behind the viewers?

5ba1dc16b10cb_SDO_12-8-2018_somethingovershadowsfromLbottomcorner_thedayitstarted.JPG.7c44eaebeb426968146be7758b5c8f31.JPG

5ba1dc2c2cf88_SDO_25-8-2018_shadowingfromRbottomcorner.JPG.e4e366d7ddae7cd8699b7585aef45d7d.JPG

5ba1dc486fd19_SDO_1-9-2018_blackedoutfromR.JPG.9ca1b518d897ceba7c6ed78501a342b1.JPG

5ba1dc5648632_SDO_2-9-2018_somethingmovingfromR.JPG.fd67b4d2014bc727af809d3cf114a187.JPG

5ba1dc6b822ae_SDO_3-9-2018_somethingapproachingfromR_2.thumb.JPG.ee4cc54737233396ee92e6a701852c4c.JPG

All images above (c)SDO/NASA 2018

I tried to fish out the images appearing in the linked vid in above post....not that I can get to them.

They might be being busy wiping out the data that were too revealing right now, so I suggest people to copy what I had presented here and in the Solar Observatory Shut Down thread asap.

3 people like this