KMRIA

Oceanic Anomaly off New Zealand Coast

735 posts in this topic

Yes Krima,

I discovered about those kind of women a few years ago-- they are related to or call themselves " Mothers of Darkness" It is often some old voodoo techniques, use of Djins or geotic spirits and what I am seeing up here in Canada is an unprecedented amount of people who seem to be " moon blinked"...meaning they are not fully present and appears that something else is making them function as slaves to the dark...I hate to say it but it is true... My spirit guides have been shutting down portals every so often as I asked them to do that...but I was informed that it was an effect that happened in CERN which opened portals up and things are coming through... I even have walked right by old friends and they do not even see me or recognize me!

To that I have been doing  rainbow meditations and the like...but you are right teh elders here should be able to fix up your friend. The medicine works if the right people use it correctly. I often try to send pure light into a persons's third eye to see if they are being " Moon Blinked" ...sometimes I will see dark or grey clouds of smoke- like substance come out of their head or mouth- then I know it has been removed...But I have  afeeling they have cranked up the microwaves here and alot of people are sick and its affecting the animals too. My research shows that high levels of microwaves can shut down pacemakers and affect anyone with metal in their body. Am now making shielding mats and blankeys with copper blocker mesh inside  which helps with the intensity...

AS for the ones who have given their soul up to the darkness- nothing anyone can do- that was their choice. If your freind can smudge thats great- also I have heard that you can remove dark marks by blessing salt and rubbing the salt all over the body, then taking all the salt up and burying it with prayers for protection etc...you get the idea...

3 people like this

Thank you Suuzz

(I'm very caught up in this legal business currently... I was a lawyer back in the 18th century in America. Someone actually gave me an old wallet from that period that had belonged to an Irish lawyer a few years ago.)

If you're talking about Fritz Springmeier's Mothers of Darkness, quite possibly so.

And/ but/ however what we've picked up is some non- or mixed Bloodline  people who have stumbled across esoteric knowledge and are using it in an utterly aberrant way, more connected to AI than any Souled or living entity such as a demon or djinn.

They're insane and chaotic and have no real interest in world domination, only the thrill of destruction.

including themselves in the process.And including the Illuminasti too.

Related to one of unity's great as always recent posts.

55°55'44.9"N 4°23'11.0"W

cochno-alignments.jpg.acde3ef2532f83d2c95bc02dc706aab8.jpg

A while ago I combined two medieval maps: the Canepa and a Russian one in terms of the Celtic/Hellenic Grid.

One major point of four was on the 55 Lat in Scotland.

jjj.jpg.165836e5fe271cb7fd54b1c4bd0924e9.jpgCanepa1.jpg.2a5e2b604ca0f9b6b89c53fd4ec67619.jpg

And, hmmmm......

3 people like this

Things are getting rather hairy here.. it should be all right though.

(Latest word, fairly credible, is that there is a contract out on me, or the possibility /probably of same).

This is for the record.

Names of those concerned are on record.

aaa.jpg.98441a175c27e6251f8c8c329e860393.jpgaab.jpg.e81c685fe362c2fdb4b908709dcedb78.jpg

3 people like this

You feel you are being targeted KMRIA?  If so, please keep your senses sharp, which I'm sure I don't have to tell you to do.  Stay safe and protect yourself.   :hug:

3 people like this

Thanks breezy and all.

I've been keeping my senses sharp for a long time.

This has now escalated into a very thinly veiled threat that there has been or will be underworld contract out on me  with one of the biker gangs here.

Coming into town I saw about 60 or so of that gang  heading down south on  the bus route I was on.

Then more passing the bus on the route north which the bus driver commented on.

Probably nothing but I'm going to approach the police and see if I can make arrangements to "disappear."

Some police here are corrupt most are not I think.

It's finding the right ones!

I'm not particularly scared but plan to stay on this planet for  a while yet in this form, thank you very much.

Edit: I was advised to buy wasp spray to defend myself.(!)

Against shotguns and military hardware? I'd prefer to be in Texas right now.

I know, through the grapevine that police here are quietly  gearing up for major gang warfare  between local gangs, the Australian Bandidos, and possibly the Hells Angels.

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/world/news/article.cfm?c_id=2&objectid=12012317

5 people like this

Event related energy shifts?

A while ago, in a very chaotic period, this subject was broached: there was a thread on Gloop called Archons At the 8th Level, which explored the influence of AI from within the Dark Web.Dark web is about 600 times larger than the visible web.

Eight makes sense within all sorts of contexts: calendrical, leylines, rose compasses etc

What we got was  The Ninth Level with all its meaning, essentially , outside space/time.

Also Dante's Ninth Circle for traitors, the other (?) Ninth Circle etc.

(ahh and that Chani would be affected by AI from the Ninth Level)

What we also got was that CERN had breached dimensions enabling dark matter "entities" ( possibly just fragmented programming/memories from extinct  species) to come though into this one.

Aided and abetted by the truly insane Mad Arabs, as I call them.

The breach was done when extremely short term artificial Elements on the periodic table were created.Elements 114 and 117 were mooted.

Grid... I think the eastern part shows action in the original Ninth Line.

jjj.jpg.a2a9abdeb4a3b115a19c3fc04ab0bc49.jpgvvv.jpg.cddd40ddee5b92d26ac3b68566602565.jpg

2 people like this

Zaps at Lumxembourg City right now.

By my (speculative) reckoning the Nine line is within this area:

aa.jpg.5bb502d2d5d958e1ab58928a54326769.jpg

2 people like this

Latest zaps.

A very brave woman is somewhere at the top of this line.

a.jpg.420666b2e02f0cccc3f82c7ff01705f9.jpg

Castle Hill , according to Alec Newald, the spiritual centre of the universe

hhh.jpg.08017be757ba365f1e7fea854bb41033.jpgbbb.jpg.1902fff7fc293c5a9748717c7fccae47.jpg

Where I hypothesis the western Nine line is approximately..

hhh.jpg.08017be757ba365f1e7fea854bb41033.jpg

ADD: just got news HF is much better, even laughed a couple of times to day and went out shopping.

2 people like this

Zaps at London etc

cb.jpg.61b89887f29e9cacb566d12438fe283e.jpg

Compare this with the very first post on this thread

a.jpg.6e9c1e9499323b29da98c25631fcf910.jpgb.jpg.093fc1a55052c0d2b88de0d1955fd2cb.jpg

1 min

2 people like this

a.jpg.428b75aca11fb723219a10298dd7b605.jpgz.jpg.66f406f5bf40fbbaaf391356817dd4f6.jpg

b.jpg.90a224c0a25634f84e83a95de8a5d4e0.jpg

2 people like this

Earlier today.... Loon Plage/ Barcelona line has been very busy lately.zz.jpg.ad0fdc66328ae79944b07f5c317f687a.jpg

And just now.. Rome etc

.aa.jpg.3d9f27daf9b5302b538c1e7ac1a06840.jpg

Things are getting better bit by bit here for us.. and worse bit by bit for others. It's called karma.

4 people like this

There's  been an odd pattern recently. NW -SE lines in parallel, drifting eastwards.

Very up to my eyeballs here as this very complicated situation is being unravelled.

Today

zz.jpg.47d3503c012b6f8ca82c7845628cb55b.jpg

4 people like this

A bit of a catch up.

The pattern....

.v.jpg.c2e295b0b7b5d031ec2b3127a57d0aaa.jpg

x.jpg.68e9d05553a15574078cf7d43d23a7ee.jpg

Odd local events...gg.png.654494e101f5a632755c52ee592a9a7a.pngjj.png.5207021ec2286ef6a65934a15840d7d9.pngkk.pngpp.png.2245f00331854a4dd91be6c864cea379.pnghh.jpg.a46f16664bc065f77c28c982da7fac6d.jpg

6 people like this

21 June here.

Solstice zaps in Tomar , Portugal, and Gibraltar

zz.png.24e7087813abd0427ade9d0a02fcd232.png

3 people like this

Where does this belong? The Annapolis,Maryland shooting claiming five lives, two female and three male.

On 888 Cornell Ave " Cornell Name Meaning. Americanized form of any of the numerous Continental European surnames derived from Latin Cornelius (see Cornelius), for example French Corneille or German Kornel. Swedish: Latinized form of Horn, meaning 'horn'; probably a soldier's name. "

888.png.2d599d26e9a0b290706aa9d40029d0b9.png

6 people like this

The street number 888 was so obvious, it was the first thing that jumped out at me. 

5 people like this

18 hours ago, KMRIA said:

On 888 Cornell Ave " Cornell Name Meaning. Americanized form of any of the numerous Continental European surnames derived from Latin Cornelius (see Cornelius), for example French Corneille or German Kornel. Swedish: Latinized form of Horn, meaning 'horn'; probably a soldier's name. "

Hmm, I can't help but think about the well known singer, Chris Cornell from the band, Soundgarden, who committed suicide by hanging on 18-May-2017 (according to the official narrative).  Could all these be connected in some way - sacrificial victims for the wannabes of power?

4 people like this

The 888 also stuck out to me for this reason

Trump 888 -Trump Number 88 Gematria Study

https://gematria.codes/tag/trump-888/

Now considering that I've seen he is being blamed for this incident, well..............

Reckless: The Rush To Blame Trump for Maryland Newspaper Shooting Blew Up In The Left's Face

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2018/06/29/las-vegas-cops-hallway-n2495654

I hadn't followed it to Cornell, but it could also connect, as he and Chester Bennington were supposedly going to expose pedos they knew about, and we are aware several big names have been arrested.  Coincidence or mind control of shooter for a particular reason?

6 people like this

4 hours ago, MESmeRiSe said:

Hmm, I can't help but think about the well known singer, Chris Cornell from the band, Soundgarden, who committed suicide by hanging on 18-May-2017 (according to the official narrative).  Could all these be connected in some way - sacrificial victims for the wannabes of power?

I take everything is connected somewhere, somehow......

Here's a link that get you to Chris' BLACK HOLE SUN tune. Lyrics is shown there as well.

https://www.google.com.au/search?biw=1121&bih=610&ei=JvE2W-f2Gor-0gTk0Lq4Dw&q=chris+cornell+soundgarden+black+hole+sun&oq=Chris+Cornell%2C+Soundgarden&gs_l=psy-ab.1.5.0i67k1j0i7i30k1j0l4j0i30k1l4.46308.46308.0.51993.1.1.0.0.0.0.378.378.3-1.1.0....0...1.1.64.psy-ab..0.1.377....0.G25TAFPqlp8

And the Black Sun theme, we have already been talking about it in CHANI before-----David Bowie's Black Sun to Gnosticism's Black Sun etc etc.

From the lyrics:

"Times are gone for honest men
And sometimes far too long for snakes"

Black Hole Sun lyrics © Universal Music Publishing Group, BMG Rights Management US, LLC

...I think I can hear him screaming........and he was with the Breakaways, standing by the Humanity.

5 people like this

Major disturbance in the force last night here. 10,000 people attended the local Festival of Lights.

I think, could be wrong, a major clash took place between the ordinary decent humans I was on the bus going there with, and the local scumbaggery.

There's been quite a lot of activity around Astana recently

Red line indicates Christchurch/Castle Hill areazzz.jpg.f1c77703b7cd0ec8b5b83cfaea88b9f2.jpg

5 people like this

Short post for now

In terms of the Celto-Hellenic Grid these are the 6 (Hexagone/ Saturn/ Time) Paris/london lines.

It's the 2nd July here.

This date is significant in terms of

"July 2 is the 183rd day of the year (184th in leap years) in the Gregorian calendar. There are 182 days remaining until the end of the year.

This day is the midpoint of a common year because there are 182 days before and 182 days after it in common years, and 183 before and 182 after in leap years."

The feast of the Visitation of the Blessed Virgin Mary.. until 1969 July 2.

1) American independence was formally declared on July 2, 1776, a date that John Adams believed would be “the most memorable epocha in the history of America.”

2) it marks the transition of Cancer (the womb/sea) energy, in polarity with Capricorn (the head/sky) from the rebirth of the year (at least here in the southern hemisphere) at the midwinter point. marked by the Festival of Lights held locally on the 29th  here at Full Moon.

3) It is an ancient Mother Day.

4) The issue of children and mothers and fathers is becoming very hot here and internationally in terms of the abomination that is the Family Court, human trafficking of children, paedophile rings and MKULTRA.

I sort of expect to see some Mary/Anna symbolism emerge.

zzz.png.ba0ce45986e12c915d3ea0880575c3b9.png

Add an hour or so later.

Brittany is the site of Finisterre "end of the earth/world."

mmm.jpg.6306ee677b93086f3ed59c02c70294aa.jpg

http://quimper-vannes.blogspot.com/2015/12/the-mediolanum-mystery-in-brittany.html

http://quimper-vannes.blogspot.com/2015/12/the-mediolanum-mystery-in-brittany.html

4 people like this

I think.....(ETA approximately six weeks).

6 people like this

Interesting KMRIA! Hope you are right :)

2 people like this

I'm told by a usually reliable source that this is a species of Black Alien: spindly and black with rough. lumpy skin. They may look "evil," but in fact they're a very old species that  come from a planet that has been virtually dead for eons and have adapted. They're simply smitten by the notion of children , plants, animals and this beautiful planet.

Another species is coming after ;)

5 people like this

7 minutes ago, KMRIA said:

I'm told by a usually reliable source that this is a species of Black Alien: spindly and black with rough. lumpy skin. They may look "evil," but in fact they're a very old species that  come from a planet that has been virtually dead for eons and have adapted. They're simply smitten by the notion of children , plants, animals and this beautiful planet.

Another species is coming after ;) so I'm told.

Oddly enough I was thinking about New Grange and the Boyne last night, briefly.

https://www.irishcentral.com/roots/history/forget-stonehenge-ireland-make-major-new-ancient-discovery?utm_campaign=Best+of+IrishCentral+-+2018-07-12&utm_medium=Email&utm_source=Mailjet

A set of lightning storms since Wednesday

Weds: Astana

weds.png.3453b97ef2036be901f005a3cec00b00.png

Thurs

Thurs1.png.f25fb2ccdc3476ff614a5c7ac95806f2.pngthurs2.png.2090f4b5ec33a1f8f9fc3d1b502a20a8.png

3 people like this