KMRIA

Oceanic Anomaly off New Zealand Coast

610 posts in this topic

Not a disappointment Mark. I couldn't manage to download that video (so much trouble sometimes for a very simple process) so wasn't too sure.

It's a sort of process by elimination and speculation

I have two disadvantages where I am 1) I'm not able to visit these places 2) Complete paucity of source material: NZ doesn't have any old librariies (although I suspect some individuals or institutions do ) that I can access. so local knowledge is very much appreciated.

Hypothesis; the ancient Paris meriidian, which I think is late Bronze Age at least,rather than Iron, and probably based on a very old cattle herding route with sacred significance, (the Herakles myth, or at least part of it) was revived by a French faction in perhaps the 17th century

https://www.guernicamag.com/carol-spindel-a-line-through-the-heart-of-paris-the-original-prime-meridian/

http://www.slate.com/blogs/atlas_obscura/2015/04/15/the_former_paris_meridian_line_is_now_traced_by_a_trail_of_bronze_medallions.html

5 people like this

Isn't it a gift that chanites are dispersed all over the planet? I do have a similar problem, but, as you can imagine, the other way round - I've never been down under, I will not be able to get there in the foreseeable future, though I would love to go to OZ & NZ. Plus, the Sidney-Hobart Race will probably remain on my list of unfulfilled wishes...

After reading your post above, I thought, now, what if Bodill, the architect of the pyramid/temple on the Col du Perthus, knew about the grid? You probably know that the French/Spanish border cuts Catalunya in half? That Catalonian was spoken on both sides of the border, together with french or spanish/castellano respectively? That "col" means (mountain) pass and that this pass was more than likely already used in bronze age (if not before that) to cross the Pyrenees?

The centralist French government tried to suppress all local languages in France except the official french (flemish, bretonic, basque, languedoc, italian, german, corsic) with some rather crude methods until they changed policy in 1984. At that time, television, exclusively in french, had achieved what many decades of official suppression couldn't: the local languages were on their way to extinction...As that goal was achieved, suppression was turned into conservation and from then on, all road signs in, for example in French Catalunya, were bilingual like "Perpignan / Perpinyà" (french/catalan)universities gave courses in local languages, aso. (Oh, and if you wonder why german still thrives in Alsace: right at the border with SUI and GER they had the opportunity to receive german and swiss german tv;-), which kinda proves my point by exception)

Since the Bofill pyramid was built in the early 70ies at the French/Spanish border that happens to run through the middle of Catalunya, with the intent to honour Catalunya, imho it can be considered quite a revolutionary act under the circumstances described in the paragraph above. That the authorities let that pass through because of the grid is high grade speculation, but not entirely improbable.

If above speculation holds water, does it matter whether the pyramid is ancient or not, if it's "in the right place"?

6 people like this

bon jour Mark... interesting post and I have some information to put up lateer about the Catalunya/ north Spain region.

By one of those Coincidences , one of the first people on my Fake Bookpage is a librarian from Catalunya, involved in the indpendence movement there , who worked at the same Australian library I did, way back.

In the meantime an nteresting tidbit from H P Lovecraft country

A mysterious octagonal object  which has appeared at a beach in Rhode Island

Speaking of multi tentacled Cthulhoid monsters from the briny depths. I remember ages ago T putting up an image with this brooch in it.

hhhha.jpg.bfce14f7293ef1a2544823a23ef75f67.jpg

https://nz.yahoo.com/news/report-queen-elizabeth-set-abdicate-211954963.html

4 people like this

What? Anyway, a repost.

71°32'12.07"S, 77°17'23.76"W

ant.jpg.072cf9a512724d233fa22560605d7788.jpg

Wth is that at the 9.30 mark?!

6 people like this

No idea what that spout could be Kmria - how weird its not moving???  Definitely some strange stuff happening at the moment.

4 people like this

That waterspout is truly bizarre.

I'm afraid I'm going to have to put this up as an expected Event, Ah shit.13 dead.

a.jpg.783f04fb077f85c9d63a208c31a66489.jpg

What we know so far about the Barcelona attack

A summary of the details that have emerged surrounding Thursday’s terrorist attack in a popular tourist area in Barcelona

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/aug/17/barcelona-attack-what-we-know-so-far

(Luna  de Istanbul/moon of Istanbul)

Barcelona terror map: Where is the Luna de Istanbul restaurant in Las Ramblas?

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/842576/Barcelona-terror-where-is-Las-Ramblas-map-Luna-de-Istanbul-restaurant

An amazing coincidence...http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4800752/Manchester-bombing-survivor-caught-Barcelona-attack.html

And more bad news: three people killed

http://www.elnacional.cat/ca/societat/almenys-tres-morts-tiroteig-cambrils_183507_102.html

4 people like this

Been preoccupied but tracking nonetheless.

To tie various strands together for the 21 August ( 777/8/1):

London's Queen Elizabeth Tower and its bell, Big Ben, will be silenced from noon on August 21 until 2021 as the iconic structure undergoes urgent repair work.

Solar eclipse starts at 33 State to be brought into the Union, ends at the 33st parallel, passes through 7 towns named Salem.

c43a4-salem252125212521.jpg.e9f1558c284d6d290fe1de5d4be99001.jpgggg.jpg.3ffd3ba1d5296483bbf83d701038e5dc.jpg

Ra Castaldo thinks that that the blockage of the sun's rays by the moon will enable uploading of AI to humans.

NASA Launching Alien Bacteria into Atmosphere for Eclipse

I'm going to do more Dive For Cover in the next day or so.....

5 people like this

Interesting videos KMRIA  I don't trust NASA as far as I can throw them, and the article I read and posted, insulted my intelligence.

5 people like this

I forgot this yesterday: Big Ben shut down from the 21st for 'repairs'

I had the sense after posting the above that the solar eclipse  Event was an attempt to symbolically split the US in half , between North and South, using the "death" line.

I also had the sense that this didn't work, thanks to the Native Americans, and all the decent Other Americans that are out there.

It's 33 days from the 21st August till the 23 September, and 49 days till 8 October.,"Harvest".

That would fit with a hard or soft economic financial crash with London, and Big Ben being used as the central symbol.

4 people like this

That Big Ben thing (The Big Bent to be Silenced for 4 years for Maintenance https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2017/aug/14/big-ben-silenced-four-years-maintenance-chimes), it's swinging as an EVENT...

It's either 1) there was a push and pull within Brits side of the Dracos, or 2) all of this is actually a part of laying magic formula and planned sway to destruct/counter the magic against the Draco plot.

Interesting indeed as an observer to see wth is happening.

The thing I noticed lately is the crappy EVENTS are getting done not exactly targeting us, the Humanity, but the opponent alien factions.

In other words.....the WAR up in the sky has been fully active.

No wonder we have been seeing huge ships easily appearing in lots footage taken recently.

Jump to 7:45, watch where the robot arm's bent hinge (elbow) area. See what comes up behind it....that's a large ship IMHO, when you look at the lumen capacity of those lights and the positions of them. 

My sources were saying about the gathering of forces just like T was saying for some time. So this is perhaps a natural development in a war....sadly but just how it is meant to be....(´; ω ;`) 

The plan of silencing Big Ben has been around for a while as we had known.

Here's an article from 2016 talking about it: 

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/big-ben-to-be-silenced-for-multi-million-repair-work-a7002636.html

Note at this time back then, they were only talking about several months, not 4 years.

Then it was 14th Aug, counter article appeared after 4 years silence business popped up.

Driving the British energy to a certain way the magicians want it to move to cause frequency changes which could be either support themselves or to cause some attack and friction to the opponents magic.

It's like I'm seeing dance steps of formulating magic.........ε=(・д・`*) sigh...

1 person likes this