KMRIA

Oceanic Anomaly off New Zealand Coast

587 posts in this topic

That particular incident was a programmed one by the Break Away peeps to re-intensify their magic. In other words, err....a part of our "helpers" done that.

3 people like this

I've seen the connection between the anomoly off the coast of NZ and the black goo...levi's...once Harrald spoke about there being a black goo indiginous to Earth and the new sentient oil black goo which has a completely different set of protocols...

It has come to my attention that- wait a second...the oil we burn to drive our cars ormany other industrial machines- that oil IS the goo itself and some of that oil we surmise could not have been only " dinosaur remnants" um ya...the oceans and seas have so many deposits and since we know that the octupi species is not from this planet- it stands to reason that those enourmous oceanuc or water deposits could very well have come from pods of giant levi( athan) who died suddenly at one point...there are layers so thick it pumps out continually for years( Gulf of Mexico still pumping into ocean)!

There entered a very dark presence in our solar system roughly 50,000 years ago. Many things had changed from Golden age to the Bronze age...but with it mans' consciousness was getting less noble and strong with desire. This is all due to the cyclic changing of currents that move dark to light and light to dark- the Yin Yang always shifting to accommodate balance...it is supposed to shift every 25, 250 years thereabouts- having to do with the quarter baktun and our ride around the core of the galaxy. However the last turn went haywire...as the dark force spread. It's presence is felt in all parts of our galaxy. This force has many names(, choas , vril, the dark force, silth, ect.)and it premeated the natural oils into sentient goo. Waystation transmitters were set up on several planets to pump out the pulse wavefield that changes the natural oil into the goo...and are now working overtime to finish the job.

I had a vision a few months ago about a massive leviathan out off the coast of New Zealand- I pulsed back and saw it explode...then a couple months later I saw in a magazine that a strange log ( 8 feet wide) like thing had washed up on the beach- covered in barnacles.

But thw best for last...now the last of the Nine Hells are over and the Thirteen Heavens have begun since the last Mayan Long count is over. So, things are bound to get better...if we act now.

8 people like this

thanks suuzz, especially interesting about the Levi(athan) and the 8 foot wide log.

NZ is on  a massive oil field.

http://www.geoexpro.com/articles/2011/02/the-submerged-continent-of-new-zealand

Talking to someone down south I've seen a black (from memory) helicopter hovering over a point in the harbour, not near anything else, for no apparent reason, and they've seen odd small boat activity in the harbour near where they live.

Add that to the mysterious dark whirlpool which appeared in a closed off part of the port one day, witnessed by a civilian and it doesn't make a pretty picture.

And the Boy's terror of the Black Octopus Which Lives In the Harbour and Eats People.

It's a delightful place!I mean DE lightful.

I also call it the Ninth Circle of Hell from Dante's description.

“The lowest, blackest, and farthest from Heaven. Well do I know the way.” — Virgil

Treachery, is the ninth Circle of Hell. This last circle is dedicated to those people who betrayed their loved ones, friends, best friends, countries, cities, guests, and even to their masters.

Fits very well with this place.

HF calls the other Goo, Purple Goo,: she's virtually illiterate but highly intelligent and just pops out with observations sometimes.

There is good news though.

water has been appearing at the site down south where the odd lights were seen :

"And as a side-matter-of-interest, I note the little stream which should have stopped flowing down our gully here is now a torrent, and getting stronger - without any rainfall up the top of the hill.......The water is very fast and rushing and plentiful."

A typical day here: "Ah this place! Was not going to come back down, but left a flash drive at the library. True story: went to HXXXXXX to get some raisins. Bill $3.33. Mentioned this to the woman there and told her about an earlier 111. She tells me that she always get 666. Including her new  phone number.She's one of HF's worst enemies.. The Boy describes here as a Witch (very black).Part of a group. I made the comment that "Maybe someone's trying to tell you something" left the shop and had  fits of laughter. NO ONE would believe this place if I made a fillum about it." From a PM.

(I'll be so glad to get out of here)

Today's lightning.. heavy concentration around CERN/Geneva area

And near Warsaw mentioned on the Spiers' videos as a major energy nexus.

aa.jpg.8a25ba960a5ec6b8ae33960ee203961d.jpg

ccc.jpg.d3c35ae082b736db3c82bd6b4c417e05.jpg

7 people like this

Mother of God Krima...something else:wink:it is becoming apparent. They have others which function like tanks and they can affect surface installations. ...Um that will be phase 3 in 3 years- so I am told.

You can check the manouvers ofvthese tanks on ocean floor...

Bigger levis can be affected by directing Cymatic beams ( to magnitide of)8 TeV @ 722 hertz for 21 days.

Give 'er a shot It couldn't hurt.

2 people like this

Bloody computers!!!!Damnit! Lost all that text because this effing thing stalled.

hello Suuz it's to be expected that NZ has a lot of Levis.2 mins more tomorrow

aa.jpg.03e56500af5c7743522de122c961b18f.jpgbb.jpg.4a225013d8d4fff4d9e46e00468889c7.jpgcc.jpg.f0cbbe131f8d683e0cf5376a0078cf13.jpg

3 people like this

Mother of God Krima...something else:wink:it is becoming apparent. They have others which function like tanks and they can affect surface installations. ...Um that will be phase 3 in 3 years- so I am told.

You can check the manouvers ofvthese tanks on ocean floor...

Bigger levis can be affected by directing Cymatic beams ( to magnitide of)8 TeV @ 722 hertz for 21 days.

Give 'er a shot It couldn't hurt.

1 person likes this

For cryin out loud...I noticed something about them...they all have a similar appearance...and water containing them has an oily sheen on it...It dawned on me about what Bulla said about oil on the water stops rainbow light from forming in the sky...affects the environment and weather...Lightening eh? 

3 people like this

I lost an extended bit of text there suuzz.

Our little party has had extensive talks about all this: I don't use technology per se when acting as a Mover/Shifter (translation from Another Language) of energy .

I use my body/ mnd/ soul and ancient languages in song and chants and movement for which there are no English translation.

If you can pinpoint locations on a map of where these Levis are that would help.... otherwise its constant incoming here from all quarters.

For instance, my birthday is in a few days.. and there's a set up/ambush  up associated with that, which I'll not walk into.

My $ situation is minimal although I  think that'll change in a month or so.In the meantime I cannot afford to make coils. However I may have some very good news after talking to someone who comes through here most days.

aa.jpg.774371dd67d470105a72eb176576c403.jpg

3 people like this

I'm watching the eastward movement of zaps.

There's a map, derived from the House(s) of Europe, and a few other images I'm hoping to have up soon

aa.jpg.1a369902dac93320a441044ccfe59a74.jpg

3 people like this

A quiet day today recharging, avoiding the insanity and talking to HF

The latest post from transpicuous views mentions a 2103 Time Loop, which is corresponding to my own experience, but not dramatically so.

One note on that topic " NOW suddenly,  this original post on Facebook UU by Lisa in December 2016 REAPPEARS as active on the UU group wall?!?  and this isnt’ the first time this has happened!!  This same post also reappeared on the UU FB group wall on May 15th 2017!!!! "

May 15, to me, is the Kosmos day,and it's the date that The Entity came through from, 

And in that CERN/Matrimicio tribe region:

4.1 magnitude earthquake 8 km from Gruyères, Fribourg, Switzerland at 5 km.
a day ago
UTC time: Saturday, July 01, 2017 08:10 AM
Your time: Saturday, July 1 2017 8:10 PM

http://earthquaketrack.com/quakes/2017-07-01-08-10-34-utc-4-1-5This evening

Tonight's zaps in Europe..

aaajuly2.jpg.51ee55a86dd2a79d92f774ad9970b74d.jpg

July: ist./2nd

(One tends to remember this:

the 2nd is the actual dare  of the signing of the Declaration of Independence: America's birthday so to speak.

Feast of the Visitation of Our Lady -----July 2 

(have to check thse bits to morrow)

Start of Mithraic/ Persian year in July

As it's Cancer, it's a mother month, with Capricorn as the Father month.in the yearly cycle

Yeah well, Gargle, thanks a lot. I was expecting a real cake, a bottle of whiiskey  and a candle lit dinner for two. It's over. see my txt.

cake.jpg

4 people like this

Quick post. Today's Europe and movement east.A couple of hours apart.

hhhh.jpg.740beb0df4292ab76ddc410839cafab8.jpgzzz.jpg.b5507d3e927d83491d9e35487eadba3d.jpg

2 people like this

Really interesting zaps this morning

About an hour ago

ddd.jpg.410f5afb2bc574388b3a79edcc989cfc.jpg

vv.jpg.99c0ea253ff7c25d5b1a5a78fb4be51b.jpg

Just nowaa.jpg.dfc5a8cbbc049a5b2ff21f1759c58e3a.jpg

Note I have a weirdly good memory.

A couple of years ago I drew a line from NW Spain to Varna.

Would it help people if I went back over old images and reposted them to get the context?

For example the mouth of the river Borysthenes is the starting point in the east for the Herakle's !2 Labours yearly circuit which connects with Spain.

ADD: this was just added to my FakeBook page by someone who lives in Portugal .Hmmmmmmm.

giza.jpg.365075337203920314b1d75ce8e743c3.jpg

http://www.lightningmaps.org/#m=sat;r=0;t=3;s=0;o=0;b=;n=0;y=44.268;x=34.4775;z=6;d=2;dl=2;dc=0;

6 people like this

Krima,

Levis in every known body of water.What IS in the middle of the black sea that is being ( or sees to be) targeted? I became aware of several in the Mediterranean sea...As I was working with a triangulation of cymatic waves I found that using them as such did not have negative effects on human or biological beings other than the Levis- that being shown in my thread on results...still the idea of using a satellite has just occurred to me...

on a side note my trip to Malta revealed some interesting facts. when I wqas first discovering who I was and what happened to my being when I became trapped in a crystal many lifetimes ago as an Atlantean princess I knew my name had been Tyrianneah...note that Malta is in the Tyrrhenian Sea...when I woke up the sleeping spirits at the ancient temple-doing ceremony- they knew me. It is an awakening happening all over now.

The Levis are most likely everywhere the lightening is...confirmed by pendulum..( pic is at a different temple )

18472674_1532225896807776_340764669_o.jpg

7 people like this

Got about 10 minutes left here suuz. So briefly

Ages ago the Boy, in a casual conversation referred to east Mediterranean as "where She playes with Her children." Constantinople as "Where She tears there hearts out" (obviously the Goddess in one her vengeful moods... the takeover and conversion of the city to Istanbul and the awful Red Apple garbage.

But I digress, except the Mediterranean is a sacred zone with different aspects depending on the area.

Leviathan oilfield (which must be what you're picking up)

ddd.jpg.39990ce30d20d6e1aad3aa3744ee4eba.jpghh.gif.a5b96c1a1d952f80e72381d6ea0d5aab.gif

http://www.ocnus.net/artman2/publish/Editorial_10/First-Gas-Arrives-in-Israel-From-Offshore-Field_printer.shtml

In the depths: drilling for oil in the Black Sea

The Black Sea holds vast volumes of oil and gas, much of it in deep water, where several companies have begun to explore.

http://www.offshore-technology.com/features/featurein-the-depths-drilling-for-oil-in-the-black-sea-4788063/

Edit: the Black Sea itself: the area is absolutely steeped in European history as the core Indo European region: early steppe migration far into the east and back  and forward is very complex.But the area itself has been fought over many times. The current claimants for hegemony are the (revived) Khazarian Empire and the revived Persian Empire (My comment: fuck off, pardon my French.)

ggg.jpg.fb760d876fa143f86e5246d3356249a1.jpg

https://www.britannica.com/place/Black-Sea

Then there is the Black Sea Deluge Hypothesis;(again from Dikipedia but there are other websites and videos going into this out there)

Black Sea deluge hypothesis

The Black Sea deluge is a hypothesized catastrophic rise in the level of the Black Sea circa 5600 BC from waters from the Mediterranean Sea breaching a sill in the Bosphorus strait. The hypothesis was headlined when The New York Times published it in December 1996.[1] It was later published in an academic journal in April 1997.[2] While it is agreed that the sequence of events described by the hypothesis occurred, there is significant debate over the suddenness, dating and magnitude of the events. Over geological eras, water has flowed in and out of the Black Sea basin. This hypothesis concerns the occurrence of the last inflow and the primary point of controversy is whether the event was gradual or catastrophic.[3]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Sea_deluge_hypothesis

White Island

595af59c34bb0_snakeisland.JPG.1d5bb5ee36d93f0b75aac39b9a4a0ad0.JPG

Apollo temple From Dikipedia

Leucos (Greek: Λευκός, "White Island") and was similarly known by Romans as Alba, probably because of the white marble formations that can be found on the isle. The uninhabited isle Achilleis ("of Achilles") was the major sanctuary of the Achaean hero, where "seabirds dipped their wings in water to sweep the temples clean" (Kyriazis[clarification needed]). Several temples of Thracian Apollo can be found here, and there are submerged ruins.

According to an epitome of the lost Trojan War epic of Arctinus of Miletus, the remains of Achilles and Patroclus were brought to this island by Thetis, to be put in a sanctuary. Ruins believed to be of a square temple dedicated to Achilles,

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Snake_Island_(Black_Sea)

Mythology. The mooted route for Herakle's Labours

route.gif
that's probably (more than ) enough for now...!

7 people like this

Speaking of Constantinople!

"a hot time in the old town tonight!"

sss.jpg.1e5e14a5982ac51c785193bd1cf92b2d.jpg

and New Zealand- a very rough line of the Santiago De Compostela, Uluru, Castle Hill line

nz.jpg.496167371bac93fa117fa6a34f5174e9.jpg

7 people like this

Odd. I thought I'd posted this image.

vv.jpg.393afc0615f006f415316daebe1b76b9.jpg

And in local news:

"Lake snot" also known as 'lake snow " is cyclotella  bodanica.

Images of two cyclotellas from Hudson Bay

The first antiqua I take as being an old species of diatom. (that seven star is intriguing) the second, bodanica, a newer variety

595c30e638030_C.antiquablue.jpg.a1323ae6429777eaf6dbf3bb785dbc4d.jpg595c30eba050f_Cbodblue1.jpg.5fe1f3a53e3e8618929c3e767e0391df.jpg

http://www.algaebase.org/search/species/detail/?species_id=32975

Rare 'lake snot' mysteriously spreading through South Island lakes

http://www.stuff.co.nz/environment/80814522/Rare-lake-snot-mysteriously-spreading-through-South-Island-lakes

5 people like this

Great work Krima! Yes it makes sense that the ocean oil is most likely primarily ancient levis.

Note that the oil brokers came into power in the late1800's...something about those bowler hats makes me think of the cabal.

2 people like this

Somewhere recently I saw an article or video on hat symbolism, it wasn't pretty.

bowler hats have always struck me as pompous and kind  of stupid.

There's an extremely nasty pimple poppiing here at the moment. sometimes the aura of the place is black and just disgusting.

My little network of real life puddy tats have not been on the street lately, so I thought I' d go online as I'm finding sleep difficult

To be honest some of phenomena here don't seem to be referred to in any other source I've come across... and a lot of the time I'm just puzzled.A lot of the seeming humans here are apparently hybrids of various kinds according to the Boy. Mostly really nasty.

Diatoms: silicone based lifeform

Sugar and spice and everything nice, what are little diatoms made of?
Diatoms are made of soft organic materials encased within a hard opaline shell. The shell, which is called the frustule, is a transparent glassy structure that comes in many fascinating and beautiful shapes. In fact, the intricate architecture of the frustule is what scientists use to distinguish one diatom species from another.

The composition of the frustule is very similar to the gemstone opal. They both contain the elements silicon and oxygen along with water molecules. Diatoms grow best where silica, as well as sunlight and other nutrients, are plentiful.

http://earthguide.ucsd.edu/diatom/d3.html

Moving east

aajuly6.jpg.01a549414c0b35673fe7714e10cd8c4a.jpg

This is unusual for the Tasman Sea. The US cintinues to have scattered (all over now) storms.

aaajul7a.jpg.947e6dbb42d0663b64803e79a214af87.jpg

Another Antarctica Beam

5 people like this

I had a friendly and intelligent  chat with one of the local cats today.

Then tried to get something similar from one of the local humans. No such luck.

Omens are that our time here is very short. If there are huge wind storms on the eastern coast of Oz soon , it's only a big sigh of relief.

And today's Europe.The line in Czechoslovakia has its end point in Prague.

aa.jpg.088434c2bc82b266000b0c7ccd1fe644.jpg

The MIMIC Africa to Antarctica line. I'm going to add the Antarctica to Siberia line later from the same area.

aaa.jpg

5 people like this

Interesting zaps today.

Prague, Sevasatopol, Madrid , Amsterdam and N E Britain, with sporadic zaps west of N Africa.

europe7.jpg.e6739ce85205af95812f279e4c466e5d.jpg

This alignment may correspond to an drawn image iI put up a while ago concerning Madrid

madrid7.thumb.jpg.445e0784d7b92876cfb07ba276e9f31b.jpg

Seven pointed star crop circle Lockeridge, Britain 1 July 2017.

july5a.jpg.15761bf1f0759a51bb749d8d311d0b42.jpg

5july.jpg

4 people like this

This image is from a post on this thread from July 1, 2016.

July is actually the start of the Mithraic year

Here's a thought that's occurred to me on and off :are They attempting to rearrange Matrix Reality so that it's all operating under a Taurean Age operating system. Are They stuck there?

59600ca25d7d7_mithrayear.jpg.0ad9e516c6bc786af070d80e3a95c8ea.jpg

5 people like this

Slightly distracted day.. Leeloo was the name of the woman in The Fifth Element.

W. T. H.I had a Dream a couple of nights ago in which a Red Haired Woman and I made contact and talked briefly , in a very crowded scene.I honestly don't have a clue what's going on a lot of the time...

Camden Lock Market fire: Massive blaze breaks out in popular London hangout

A major fire has broken out at a large building in Camden Lock Market in London, sending flames climbing high into the night sky.

Eight fire engines, an aerial ladder and about 60 firefighters were initially sent to the area after the first emergency call just before midnight on Sunday, London Fire Brigade said. However, this was quickly increased to 10 fire engines and 70 firefighters.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/camden-market-fire-london-firefighters-lock-a7832621.html

7 people like this

On 7/5/2017 at 4:09 AM, KMRIA said:

Somewhere recently I saw an article or video on hat symbolism, it wasn't pretty.

bowler hats have always struck me as pompous and kind  of stupid.

There's an extremely nasty pimple poppiing here at the moment. sometimes the aura of the place is black and just disgusting.

My little network of real life puddy tats have not been on the street lately, so I thought I' d go online as I'm finding sleep difficult

To be honest some of phenomena here don't seem to be referred to in any other source I've come across... and a lot of the time I'm just puzzled.A lot of the seeming humans here are apparently hybrids of various kinds according to the Boy. Mostly really nasty.

Diatoms: silicone based lifeform

Sugar and spice and everything nice, what are little diatoms made of?
Diatoms are made of soft organic materials encased within a hard opaline shell. The shell, which is called the frustule, is a transparent glassy structure that comes in many fascinating and beautiful shapes. In fact, the intricate architecture of the frustule is what scientists use to distinguish one diatom species from another.

The composition of the frustule is very similar to the gemstone opal. They both contain the elements silicon and oxygen along with water molecules. Diatoms grow best where silica, as well as sunlight and other nutrients, are plentiful.

http://earthguide.ucsd.edu/diatom/d3.html

Moving east

aajuly6.jpg.01a549414c0b35673fe7714e10cd8c4a.jpg

This is unusual for the Tasman Sea. The US cintinues to have scattered (all over now) storms.

aaajul7a.jpg.947e6dbb42d0663b64803e79a214af87.jpg

Another Antarctica Beam

It seems more like the beam is coming from Antartica as the signal is smaller pointing to those islands...mmmmmh.

2 people like this

I agree Suuz

Haven't found the other line , from a vid easily translateable into an image yet.But , doing a rough sighting it looks like it could be from the bases near South America.

ant1.jpg.aaca8b698c372c460517d927ae1a953c.jpg

Approximate line of sight diagram on the two pulses combined.

aaa.jpg.487400b6a62e2b216a464631cefe8647.jpg

Latest big earthquake here:

Fuchsia and I refer to Billy Bunter's Bumper Buk of Bullshit Balderdash sometimes , in reference to odd numbers that appear in the news. 60, 17, 72 etc.

66,4,7, 11,7....

aa.jpg.20fffb1be59a41d050d44025358f6253.jpg

The earthquake is in a chain by the looks of it.

https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/94633238/earthquake-strikes-new-zealand

Two independent sources have Seen a massive 9 at some point on the transalpine fault line.

I haven't watched this new video from Leak Project, but these could be the Spider Aliens

And some Good News...the mysterious lights that appeared in a field one night were followed a couple of weeks later by an equally mysterious spring that is not fed by rain, The area has no sheep or cattle to contaminate the water. I hope to get a sample at some point

.f.jpg.08c10b877ed4addf5fc3e638170a0c21.jpgk.jpg.a1ff4842661db84e105e617adfe42b11.jpglk.jpg.4d364e60fc96fbf447e861df001bb5d4.jpg

Local water inspector at work....

blackcat.jpg.347000bcc42601cf15b7c22f4c93622f.jpg

5 people like this

I hope you and your family/friends were all ok from that big EQ in NZ!(๑•﹏•)

I kinda got awe struck for the pattern of major EQ hitting NZ and Jpn. AND Jpn also had weird light that shown curved pattern in movement.

I fell off my chair when I found out that they came up with stupid explanation that hang-gliders wearing LED lights were doing the sky diving and that caused peeps to think that was UFO.....holy moly....if you see the actual multiple footage, no way you can say LED leaving the trace of the lights to cause such shaped light in movement....so I still think it links up to a recent Austrian and British sightings of similar UFO footage. 

Here's breezy's post re: Austrian footage: 

And here's Jpnse sighting happened on 10th July 2017:

Getting back to the point of this post, both island-countries got hit hard (Jpn is expecting more big ones in a week time, apparently) on Southern islands so closely in timing.

We knew from Space Weather pattern side that we were to expect some big EQs anyhow, but Earth presenting interesting correlations in patterns of where the EQs to happen.

3 people like this