KMRIA

Oceanic Anomaly off New Zealand Coast

711 posts in this topic

Thanks for the posts, KMRIA!

With that second image with the bursts of rays; if you can, please check with any quakes co-relating to the area as well.

It could be happening due to the quartz in the ground being pressured and releasing energy that can be detected...weird lights were observed time to time when quake-energy is gathering.

6 people like this

Good point unity.

I was in the area when the photo was taken, but didn't see any lights which doesn't mean that it wasn't caused by  .

"earthquake lightning". 

"When nature stresses certain rocks, electric charges are activated, as if you switched on a battery in the Earth's crust," he says.

The types of rocks that are particularly given to the phenomenon are basalts and gabbros, which have tiny defects in their crystals. When a seismic wave hits, electrical charges in the rocks may be released."

There was a very minor quake (2.8, 3km) off the east coast a few minutes before this photo was taken

It could be-and it could also explain the light seen in Christchurch during one of the main ones.

But that was strange;it was described as a light like an old photocopier coming up through the floorboards.

Both blue and white sheet lightning have been seen coming off the mountain over the bay.

The thing about this image is that virtually every day I see haarp clouds, and chemtrails, here, which come from two distinct directions corresponding to known  "radar" stations,and the upper right of the image above looks haarpy to me.

However best to be objective and examine every possibility before making a judgement, so thanks for pointing that out.

7 people like this

I had reason to go into Christchurch a while, something I usually avoid like the (black) plague,  to go to a wedding which was being held in the cathedral.

Arriving in the square I saw that the protective barrier was festooned with variations on the rose compass, including one which was made of Grey ET faces (heavens!).cath01_zpsbfbe5ffa.jpg

However it was the wrong cathedral and eventually I found my way to the new replacement one.

imagesCAZ0MF2A_zps0f8d55ce.jpg

I do like me triangles.

It's located at the top of this image (actually on a south/north line) at Madras Street.

chal01_zps336b5423.jpg

It has a possible meaning which I'll go into next post.

14 people like this

GoldenBayNZChemtrailingcontinuesasthestr

Golden Bay is siad to be the centre of this business

Golden Bay. NZ. More pink clouds that look like smoke. 3.05pm 29.6.2014

http://thecontrail.com/photo/photo/show?id=4744723%3APhoto%3A547204&xgs=1&xg_source=msg_share_photo

Comments from the site (within 40 or so minutes of posting this-earlier today I got a txt ALL CAPS saying that the area as being hit by haarp from all four drections.

"Comment by Rose 31 minutes ago

Tasman is not the only sea Fiona... my coast (east) is fucking bombarded every day from the fog on the coast and the planes in the Southern Alps.
Victoria and Christchurch are connected by the Big 'R's money for disaster relief...   but you know that right

Comment by Fiona 57 minutes ago
    Gosh this is an onslaught! I am beginning to realise what a huge program this is Down Under. A concentrated bombardment of especially SE Australia , Tasmania, Tasman Sea and NZ. I was talking to someone who visited the outback and they were saying how blue and clear the sky was compared to Victoria . So it seems populated and farming areas are being hammered. Sad."

There is also the case of the plane which disappears off radar each day off the West Coast on it's flight to Australia.
Flight SIA298 .leaves Christchurch airport each day and, according to Mr Pink vanishes off the flight24radar site over the Tasman oof the West Coast at an altitude of 35,000 feet.2.47 pm is the time given, approximately.Lat 44,long 168  app,
6 people like this

Sudden thought re HAARP.....

Maybe it's not always about hitting an area to make something happen, such as an earthquake...

Maybe they also hit areas to slow or prevent things like earthquakes happening???

Just a thought for comment....

Love and Light..

6 people like this

Yeah- specially if the good guys have got control of it now

2 people like this

Sudden thought re HAARP.....

Maybe it's not always about hitting an area to make something happen, such as an earthquake...

hi EW

Nexus Editor made a comment on another thread a while ago that HAARP can not cause EQs, although it's a commonly held belief.

I think in the local context the use of HAARP, plus WiFi in a concentrated area is  an example of mind control more than anything else using EM. iron and placement of symbols.

The recent article on Mind Control in Nexus magazine ties some of the threads together very well in relation to the technological side of "Magick."

I was doing a sketch of what I discern about the area when I noticed that the "radar" station directly south of here is Birdlings Flat.

And noticed that Birdling is very close to Bird Line, so in terms of Archetypes used I'll start with that, in relation to the Grid.

They run, apparently, from west (Hawk/Stork) to centre (Dove) to east (Raven)

Hawk=positive,Dove= neutral,Raven=negative.

the Triple Moon Goddess.

The Bull is a Shiva symbol, but also a very old symbol for both the god who cause EQs and the sky (four hooves at the four cardinal points, wind its bellow etc).

The Stag is also a very old symbol of royalty, tracing back to Herne, the god of the Morris Dancers and as far as the Dancing Sorceror of the Trois Frères complex in France.

Edit: let's not forget the Donkey in the Window-I've got a much better image of to come-

Set; god of the Hyksos, who appears as Bottom in Shakespeare's Midsummers Night Dream.

9 people like this

top class work KMRIA, more more! ;D

5 people like this

What is up with New Zealand?

PDF below...

In order to obtain the necessary space, the secret New Zealand naval installation had to be divided up into two sites located close together. One is at the extreme southwest tip of South Island where the mountain range known as the Southern Alps comes down virtually to the water’s edge. The other part of the installation is built into the northwest tip of Stewart Island, which is off the tip of South Island. The Stewart Island facility is hollowed out within a rise known as Mt. Anglem. The New Zealand location met all the requirements. Ever since World War II the government...

New Zealand has been tied even closer to the United States than to Great Britain. The location is far from the equator, and the installations are buried deep under mountains, protected from nuclear attack. They are also too deep to be reached by particle-beam attacks, and the New Zealand site is well situated to command the entire South Pacific.

Dr. Beter. Today is April 30, 1982, ... AUDIO LETTER® No. 74

The Rockefeller Brothers decided to establish secret military installations in the Southern Hemisphere for use after the coming war. By this means they expected to become the masters of the surviving southern half of planet Earth after the Northern Hemisphere war. Then, as the Northern Hemisphere gradually recovered from the nuclear holocaust, the Rockefeller empire would be able to pick up the pieces. In this way the third generation Rockefeller Brothers expected their family dynasty to inherit the Earth.

In order to control the Southern Hemisphere militarily after the war, some means would have to be
available to project military power onto any land mass. For example, revolts against Rockefeller domination would require troops—not a blast from the beam weapons on the Moon. The most critical factor for postwar military domination of the world was found to be a navy. A minimum of two secret naval fleets would be required—one based in the South Atlantic, the other in the South Pacific. Since the reserve naval fleets were to be kept secret until after the Northern Hemisphere nuclear war, they could not be built in existing shipyards. New construction facilities had to be built and they had to be hidden. To hide an entire shipyard is no small task; they take up a lot of space.

On top of that, it was essential that the ships remain hidden after they were built. The best way to achieve that was to combine the shipyard and naval base into one over-all secret installation.

Finally, the secret naval installation had to be invulnerable to nuclear attack; otherwise if its existence were ever discovered prematurely, the secret navy might be wiped out. The combined requirements for secrecy, space, and protection against attack were formidable; but one day in 1959, while all these plans were still in the early stages of development, the answer presented itself. During a so-called banking trip to Sweden, David Rockefeller was given a tour of a unique hidden naval port. The port is hollowed out from solid granite cliffs which come right down to the water. The entrance to the port is a gigantic hole in the side of the cliff which can be sealed off with enormous steel doors. Inside this big doorway on the water a huge cavity has been hollowed out to accommodate ships.

The Rockefeller Brothers and their military adviser decided that a bigger, more secret, better protected version of the Swedish hidden port was just what they wanted. A survey of candidate sites was then initiated. The site survey covered coastal areas throughout the Southern Hemisphere. Many areas were rejected very quickly because the topography was wrong. Other areas were rejected because they were too close to the equator. Still others had to be ruled out because there were too many people living nearby, making the desired level of secrecy impossible. Finally, it was essential that the sites chosen for the secret naval installations be totally secure politically. At last the sites for the secret naval installations were selected. In the South Pacific, extreme southern New Zealand was selected. This is what I was alluding to in AUDIO LETTER No. 71 three months ago when I called attention to New Zealand’s extreme importance in the coming war.

In order to obtain the necessary space, the secret New Zealand naval installation had to be divided up into two sites located close together. One is at the extreme southwest tip of South Island where the mountain range known as the Southern Alps comes down virtually to the water’s edge. The other part of the installation is built into the northwest tip of Stewart Island, which is off the tip of South Island. The Stewart Island facility is hollowed out within a rise known as Mt. Anglem. The New Zealand location met all the requirements. Ever since World War II the government of New Zealand has been tied even closer to the United States than to Great Britain. The location is far from the equator, and the installations are buried deep under mountains, protected from nuclear attack.

They are also too deep to be reached by particle-beam attacks, and the New Zealand site is well
situated to command the entire South Pacific.

In the South Atlantic an even more perfect site was found. That site, my friends, is South Georgia
Island. It is located perfectly for naval domination of the entire South Atlantic. The tall, rugged mountains provided a perfect location for the secret installation at the northwest tip of the 100-mile long island. It is controlled by Great Britain whose government, like that of New Zealand, was willing to cooperate; and South Georgia Island was virtually uninhabited except for a whaling station on the northeast coast. The whaling station was some 50 miles away from the secret new installation which was being built, but Britain took no chances. In 1965 the whaling station was closed down. Since that time there have been no inhabitants on South Georgia Island except for a few dozen alleged Antarctic scientists. Construction of the secret naval facilities—two in New Zealand, one on South Georgia Island—began in the early 1960’s.

Dr Beter Audio Letters 65-80.pdf

11 people like this

Great DAR and everyone else!. I'll download that pdf to read later as I haven't much time left here at the library.

Continuing with the local Archetypes being used.

Where the rose compass is are three black iron chairs, which if touched can be felt to resonate.

They're made of iron and directly across the street is the site of what used to be the Harbourlight Theatre.

Being a port town a reference to a lighthouse

damn 2min countdown. more tomorrow.

4 people like this

Later I'm going to put the material I've got into some sort of order but in the meantime I'll carry on with the Archetypes used.

Black and Scarlet:in nature any creature that has this coloring is signalling "poisonous and dangerous, do not approach", although I think there are a few examples of harmless creatures that have evolved this as protection.

The English army Redcoats used this colouration with the original rationale that if soldier was shot the tunic was blood coloured so the wound  didn't show.

Scarlet=blood,fire (and I understand that the odour scarlet coloured creatures emit is similar to burning wood)

Black=death.

In terms of Moon symbolism it is the Woman (Red) and Crone (Black)

The usual image this combines in is the Spider.

Nexus magazine has had an article or two, I think over the years, equating a secretive organisation known as the Spider and the Octopus.

The Octopus Conspiracy.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Danny_Casolaro

Images https://www.google.co.nz/search?q=the+octopus+conspiracy+images&tbm=isch&imgil=PPmjZ5AuS3JFwM%253A%253Bhttps%253A%252F%252Fencrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com%252Fimages%253Fq%253Dtbn%253AANd9GcSQlhw1mJmaK9AJ3NU02DkAQQQAqNHzNEA-Yb2phvjGIzrw6x9e%253B660%253B660%253BG1_067IyPKNgJM%253Bhttp%25253A%25252F%25252Farchive.wired.com%25252Fmagazine%25252F2011%25252F02%25252Fff_octopus_conspiracy%25252Fall%25252F&source=iu&usg=__GPH-1depGsW8jsHEIvDPbdtBO0Y%3D&sa=X&ei=JVWzU9ChMdDk8AWPhYFw&ved=0CB8Q9QEwAQ&biw=1280&bih=895#facrc=_&imgdii=_&imgrc=PPmjZ5AuS3JFwM%253A%3BG1_067IyPKNgJM%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Farchive.wired.com%252Fmagazine%252Fwp-content%252Fimages%252F19-02%252Fff_octopus_conspiracy5_f.jpg%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Farchive.wired.com%252Fmagazine%252F2011%252F02%252Fff_octopus_conspiracy%252Fall%252F%3B660%3B660

The rose compass design can also be seen in the Union Jack.

One of the first projects after the EQs was the reconstruction of the AMI church.. sorry...sports stadium. .

The Starchild has said there are a number of Rose Compasses in Christchurch, one of them close by that stadium.

The sport of the Winter Kings

images_zps68e047c5.jpg

The sport of the Summer Kings

Kind of "The Assyrian came down like the wolf on the fold, / And his cohorts were gleaming in purple and gold;"

based on an event from the campaign by Assyrian king Sennacherib to capture Jerusalem, poem by Byron

(are those fleurs des lys I see?)

10194415_zps6236e445.jpg

7 people like this

First a link to some other material I posted which is best put on this thread I think (when I get the time I may transfer it over)

http://forums.thechaniproject.com/topic/6418-pacific-spires/

A Possible 12 July Event?

Recently two posters were put up on the street here.

One was for a performance of Mahler's 2nd Symphony "The Resurrection",with another poster next to it

The Mahler poster depicts  Saturn and a moon (?), and the event is to be held at Wigram Airbase, sponsored by a local funeral company (oh how we laughed)

The one next to depicts an ice woman shedding tears and is for La Boheme.

resurrection_zps1fa60dbe.jpg

It does seem the local images are meant to send Messages. Maybe.

Further along is another shop depicting: the Tin Man books,Alice in Wonderland,a porcelain frog king, and a Cheshire cat mug.Earlier, where the mug is now, were two cards.One depicted a young woman wearing a crown and green robe,the other a crowned frog on a lilypad.

For some reason I found this imagery quite sickening.

Coincidentally Christchurch is built on reclaimed swampland, and Marlowe has an interesting thread on surname derivations and serial killers elsewhere on Chani.

I'm sure it's a coincident that the Parker/Hulme murder took place in Victoria Park, June 22, 1954 in Cashmere.

alice_zps6154943c.jpg

These are all-coincidentally I'm sure- MK Ultra programs

The Wizard of Oz, Alice in Wonderland,the Frog and the Princess.

Speaking of Alice-there is this delightful image of the Red Queen on the Raven street.I do like the tentacles.

redqueen_zps5e05538a.jpg

There are other events scheduled for July 12 too

Rathra Yatra

In reference to the the three 'vishnus" or whatever they are threechariots_zpsa7f8818b.jpg

vishnu_zps87b54f0d.jpg

"the eight spoked wheel of Lord Vishnu"

What may be difficult to see in the three "vishnu" images are the  two birds at the top, and the skull earrings, and a few other minor details.

The festival of Rathra Yatra in India has similarities to other ancient festivals in Europe and elsewhere.dating back to the common Indo European heritage.

7 people like this

As part of a pattern. I think.

july12a_zps21bd6be4.jpg

Christchurch being the small place it is (in all ways) I happen to know the people in this troup.

I had the amusing experience, years ago, of watching one of their shows with a very cynical smile on  my face, when the leader noticed this and yelled out "And fuck all the Celts in the audience!".

I wonder what the kiddies made of that.

He and they are not in any way sinister, but they are associates of the Archlizard of Christchurch.

Interesting person: after National Service in the RAF in the 1950's in the Middle East, went on to become a lecturer in Psychology and Sociology at Melbourne University during the Whitlam era, where he disrupted the counter cultural movement.

in a personal conversation with me a few years ago he confessed his admiration for Franco, fascism and the Catholic Church.

His core philosophy, very common here, is the restoration of the British Empire, based on British Israelite principles.

cern12july_zpsbf84d86b.jpg

This I found.. interesting.

There is a context for all this.

Edit: full moon on the 12th.

My theory is that a Ceremony is to be held designed at harming the earth via its "acupuncture point" meridians.

Represented by the the Mahler concert image, which is not of Saturn (no rings) but could well represent a devastated earth,with moon and explosion of some sort on one side.

If the theory based on the Georgia Guidestones is correct (and there is an mural  of Stonehenge locally)  of a reduction in population to 500 million Slaves and a terraformed earth to fit its surviving-and future- inhabitants there is no obvious reason why a Gaia in a healthy condition is needed.

Christchurch is becoming a Smart City-there are roadworks all over the central city and suburbs adding large substations that do not serve power needs on specific points, such as over rivers, by schools and by sports stadiums.

From experience Christchurch probably has one of the most intense concentrations of Dark Side loonies of any city on the planet.

7 people like this

A Bigger Context

(thanks to T and Botanic for supplying vital bits for this theory)

europacificopp_zps18794837.jpg

The above image is based on a photo of a SE facing vertical sundial placed in 1760 on the wall of Como Cathedral ( I hope I've got that right)

It was sent to Blue ET as part of a mysterious package some months ago.

The sundial is very unusual in terms of design and obviously contains a Message.

I think I've decoded it to a certain degree.I hadn't actually looked at it for a while but noticed a couple of new things recently in terms of the placement of the zodiacal signs, illustrated below.

One of my reserach tgechniques is to "go in blind" without preconceptions and it was only recently that I noticed that the use of a zodiacal circle aligned with geographical features does have a precedent-as in the two images of the Grecian area.

sundialzodiac_zps0f21cb5b.jpg

(hi Unity! waves! and Hi Deekin!)

In terms of a Earth torsion field (damn 2 min warning!)which is a pseudo science according to Wiki.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Torsion_field_(pseudoscience)(damn, so I'm wasting my time?) on the sundial Capricorn is at the north, Cancer is at the south.

Capricorn is the time of Winter Solstice (northern hemisphere) and Cancer is the time of the Summer Solstice.

Vice versa in the southern hemisphere.

The solar archetypes associated with each are:

Summer "Jesus"

Winter "St John"

I do wonder if the latest image of the Nordic ET refers to this, with the depiction of the Wise Men paying homage (supposedly the three men refer to the three stars on the Belt of Orion)-Mid Winter.

John the Baptist-with Salome-would refer to Mid Summer, and being a visual thinker I wonder if the ten fingers, shown palm outward, refer to the five "fingers" of Taurus to Virgo, and the five of Scorpio to Pisces with her body representing the overall field, divided into a light zone and a dark zone in the first and third images of her.

7 people like this

Don't stop now KMRIA, to hell with the 2 min warnings LOL

edit to add, remember KMRIA this all started with a clock tower which had two clocks in it! I wonder if we are running two time lines here? below the two clocks is what might represent a portal, tunnel?

Sorry don't want to distract your train of thought.

post-9-0-44369600-1405391684_thumb.gif

3 people like this

edit to add, remember KMRIA this all started with a clock tower which had two clocks in it! I wonder if we are running two time lines here? below the two clocks is what might represent a portal, tunnel?

Sorry don't want to distract your train of thought.

hi Blue, the 2 min warnings are the library letting me know I only have two minutes left of my half hour session. I'm usually unable to access the internet from anywhere else.

My train of thought is all over the place lol.

Yesterday I had a jaunt around the peninsular looking at the sites (pun intended) and when we stopped of the Starseed told two of us we were meant to have a conversation before we parted.

We worked out what that was about, but he also dropped this on us "That line starts there,goes to there then goes to there then to London , but not our London, and from there it goes to America, and from there (and I knew he was going to say this) to China, and then to the towers. They're scary"

"The towers on the moon?"

"No."

It's all very intense here to say the least.

I'll have a closer look at those two clocktowers later.

I think you may be right: I have the definite sense of intersecting or diverting  time/space lines here.

The Starseed has talked about those who have chosen the Dark going to "wifi planet" soon.

(has also mentioned "the black octopus that lives in the sea and is turning people into machines")

6 people like this

hi Blue, the 2 min warnings are the library letting me know I only have two minutes left of my half hour session. I'm usually unable to access the internet from anywhere else.

My train of thought is all over the place lol.

Yesterday I had a jaunt around the peninsular looking at the sites (pun intended) and when we stopped of the Starseed told two of us we were meant to have a conversation before we parted.

We worked out what that was about, but he also dropped this on us "That line starts there,goes to there then goes to there then to London , but not our London, and from there it goes to America, and from there (and I knew he was going to say this) to China, and then to the towers. They're scary"

"The towers on the moon?"

"No."

It's all very intense here to say the least.

I'll have a closer look at those two clocktowers later.

I think you may be right: I have the definite sense of intersecting or diverting  time/space lines here.

The Starseed has talked about those who have chosen the Dark going to "wifi planet" soon.

(has also mentioned "the black octopus that lives in the sea and is turning people into machines")

If all else fails KMRIA we have the makings of a great Sci Fi Movie at least :)

4 people like this

I think the first twin clock tower was chosen with great care, it shows two ways to measure time, both clocks read different times from what I can tell and to have a passage way beneath them is very unique, possibly the only clock structure like that in Europe.    

4 people like this

Blue, as an arty I can tell you that when someone takes a photo or makes a painting, if they know what they're doing they're very much aware of the placement of objects, colours, light and shade and what they mean in relation to each other.It is significant that the clock tower is over a tunnel and it is significant that this is shown in the photo.I'll have a another look at it soon, as there are suggestive elements there. 

Anyway, I couldn't sleep much last night listening to the angels playing their haarp, and started to get visual flashes of the design  innate in the local scenery.

I decided to experiment with what I call "implicit lines", the map equivalent of missing numbers in a series 1 3 5 7 ...11 for example, adding lines.

Basic image

wot_zps8c1a1194.jpg

This is what happened straight away.

The vertical line runs due north and its southern point is the Eight Spoke Star.

wot2_zps8b32326b.jpg

The line runs, from the Star, across an Anglican Church and then to the corner where a Catholic convent is, and then through a cemetery.

wot2a_zpsfc7becb6.jpg

I skewed the image 20 degrees anticlockwise, and on a very strong intuitive impulse ( I have my reasons) added a Vishnu image.

I've got a cheap crap $100 camera so some of the detail on the image is hard to see.

There are two birds in flight on the top left and right had sides, and the figure has skull earrings.

There are three images,in white, yellow and black corresponding to the three "chariots".

Vishnu's "dome" has eight spokes.There was a Cereminy here on the 12th July,

Taking the line north it goes to two towers on the hill, which are fed by lines coming over the hills.

Taking the line south it goes through the harbour (repository of heavy metal and assorted filth left there by shipping over the decades) to Diamond Harbour, to Te Ahu Patiki, the Fairy Mountain, to Birdlings Flat,

wot2c_zpse00583c9.jpg

9 people like this

This getting a Lyttel complex so I'll just leap in and put stuff in no particular order.

There is an overall hypothesis here, which I think/hope will make sense of all this.

First the aptly named Black Map of Lyttelton marking out the earliest plan for the area.

blackmaplyt_zpsbb394474.jpg

As the place was named after a Lord Lyttelton and I've seen the coat of arms of the town, I decided to compare themlytfamcoa_zps45bfd19c.jpg

lytcoarms_zps3a444f0f.pnglytblackmap_zps5c75ebb2.jpg

In  post #t44 above when I looked at the map I thought I could seen curvilinear shapes flanking the side of the image but kept that thought aside-I don't want to be guilty of apophenia afterall.

The idea I had is that the are was laid out based on the coat of arms.

It seems obvious to me that many coats of arms are based on the "thunderbolt" shape and refer to local  geography.

Combining the current Lyttelton town coat of rams, the Lyttelton family coat of arms and the local area as a composite image gives the above.

I would be fairly certain that the three dark images at the centre represent bulls' heads.

The figures on the side in the family coat of arms represent Neptune, god of the sea, and also by a strange coincidence (probably) Nepi/Neptune (paired with Satres/Saturn as the Gates of Etruria ) is the place where a letter containing cryptic information  was posted to Blue ET.

9 people like this

A bit of a skip here.

The Christchurch/Lyttelton area was carefully planned out before settlement.

It was very well known at the time that New Zealand (and presumably Australia) had antipodal points in the northern hemisphere: Antipodes Islands south east of New Zealand refer to London, and in fact the 180 degree  date line wanders at that point.

The first image is of Canterbury overlaid with its Spanish /Catalonian opposite.

santicant_zpsca48f128.jpg

The second is of the route taken by the Google Loons Ballons.

On June 19-22 of 2013 the balloons circled for three days around a "vortex" in the area where T and Botanic have indicated there are mysterious spires (at the least magnetic anomalies, at the most Cayce's "terrible crystal".)

Loon-mission-control_zpsb0fa69f0.jpg

2 min warning Will Robinson!

11 people like this

Damn it's cold. Snow on the hills and I've only got one cat (or vice versa)-anyone got any spare moggies?

This is the relationship between Canterbury and northern Spain shown without the reversed overlay.

cantspain_zps43da6e0a.jpg

This larger image shows the overall map of the caminos emanating from Santiago de Compostela.caminoeurope_zps5c647cba.jpg

The legend is that the site is where St James' (Jesus's brother)head and  body were buried after his  decapitation by the Romans in 44 BC.

The area was occupied by  the Goidelic Gaelic Celts in about 700BC, intermingling with other tribes previously in Spain.

The Roman name of Finisterre  "end of the world", marking the western end of the route is  in all probabilty is a version of the earlier name, Latin and Gaelic sharing a common root, and I think marking a sacred location dating back to Paleothic or Neolithic times as the end point in the sun's journey before She sank into the West. 

The burial of a skull of a king on sacred sites was a Celtic custom, (cf Bran and later Arthur at the Tower of Lughdunum, later London) on the basis that  the head contains spiritual power and is equivalent in meaning to the lion's head and mane, and a head of wheat etc.

ADDED 1/08 "According to the Cronica General written in Castile by the end of the 13th century, the tower was built by Greek hero Hercules after defeating his enemy Gerion of Troy and burying his head underneath."

EDIT The image below is of a rose compass, representing the 7 Celtic nations, and is at (L)A Coruna.

An educated guess is that Coruna is a variant on KRN= corona, crown etc.

Funnily enough I have an ex library workmate who comes from Catalunia who visited Christchurch on my Farcebook page who can probably help with translating some of the Galician place names and their meaning. Ooops 2 min warning!

8starspain_zps66fe9799.jpg

9 people like this

(Damn damn damn this is weird!)

Thoughts on today's synchronicities.

Last night I was having a closer look at the Rose Compass above.

It's oriented to the Pillars of Hercules, which I was mulling over as there was a part in the Vatican Updates thread which looked at La Famiglia Sagrada cathedral in Lisbon. That cathedral had imagery associated with the Garden of The Hesperides, Hercules, and a Dragon.

Onehunga in Auckland is very close to being the antipodal opposite of that area.

And we got a Message from the Starseed's angels about a month ago.

Continued: the specific message given by the boy's angels was for the mother and her two children to leave the area for a couple of weeks.

The rationale was that they would be affected badly by what was to come, which was a cleaning up of the local area.

ETs and Angels were to remove radioactivity and other pollution from the harbour and environs, and take it to the upper atmosphere where it would be harmlessly dispersed.

The family were vulnerable because they eat organic food,drink ionised filtered water, and live in a house rewired to minimise EM pollution. And they're sensitive.

Advice, to me, was to stay inside during certain wind conditions for this reason, avoid contact with fallen leaves (fungi transmuting pollutants on them) and that the chemtrails now contained GM worms which needed to be dealt with on a constant basis as even if they were killed, their eggs would remain.

I'm taking a wormwood based solution for this-I was told I could handle being here during this,(the advantage of being slightly brain damaged at birth perhaps) and that others were acclimatised to EM so also wouldn't be so affected.

The basis for all this is that Gaia has decided enough is enough.

The local Grid is artificial, and cell towers and substations are being used as needles to damage Her.

The boy pointed out locations and lines which make little sense in terms of power transference, which are pinned into the ground by steel pylons.

The time frame given for this, is now, the next three weeks or so.

The Grid system is being taken down, a "new" wifi will appear, and after that the Starseed "super healers" would appear to repair the damage locally.

Also that this information I'm gathering is meant for Benjamin Stewart who was meant to get it a while ago (there's a similar area in the US) but got distracted by the ladies and that he's requested to come to NZ soon.

7 people like this

I will insert this UFO report on KMRIA's thread and let him report on other aspects.

As you might expect I am good friends with the Woman who runs a NZ UFO web site below are her replies to my reports listed a little lower on the page

Suzanne Hansen

http://www.ufocusnz.org.nz/

Our first report is from 10.03 on Friday morning, so it must have been visible all day.  This being the case, I am wondering why the media has not scrambled over it.

Interesting about the aircraft.

I had a guy ring me yesterday asking about the object, who sounded distinctly like a radio jockey by the smart racy way he was talking.  He tried to engage me, asking if it was an alien craft etc, so I just said we had received reports but no outcomes yet.  This also makes me think 'hoax', but as you pointed out, if that were the case, the object presents an aviation hazard.

My reports to Suzy

Hot off the press Suzy, about 5 15 pm I'm looking up at a very bright star like object in the western part of the sky at about 10oclock not right over head but slightly westerly. Very bright silver. Go get the binoculars because I'm sure a star that bright should not be there in broad daylight. Through my 7 power binoc's no planet looks round, not even Venus. This was very round a distinct circular object silver but maybe slightly transparent and reflecting the sun of its lower half.  

So I think weather balloon, but after watching clouds drift by and the object remaining where it was I think maybe not. Then the sun sets and the object goes from bright silver transparent to orange! Still with the bright spot in the lower half reflecting sun light. I get neighbors to look they think it Venus of course, so I explain I've never seen Venus look like a ball in the sky with my binoc's before, and as we watch it switches off and is gone. I don't think stars or planets turn their lights out!

further info relating to observed object, I thought at the time it was in a dangerous position if it had been a balloon, it was right in the flight path of international jets coming into auckland airport. Even as I watched an air NZ jet seemed to almost have to fly around the object. And other odd thing today at around midday an airforce Hercules buzzed our house twice. It does happen about twice a year maybe but it came in on about the line of this object and then flew back out the other way a few minutes later. Of course I was not looking for the object in the sky back then but it could have been there for a lot longer than I observed it. I was just lucky to be doing something out on the deck at around 5pm and noticed it then. It was as bright as Venus would be in the early evening at its brightest, but as I say when I look at Venus with binocs I don't see a fish bowl in the sky several millimeters across.      

edit to add laughing about the Hercules synchronicity. You just can't make this stuff up as I keep saying!

5 people like this