KMRIA

Oceanic Anomaly off New Zealand Coast

548 posts in this topic

I follow a local forum which records UFO sightings, chemtrails etc, and received a notification that it looks like a UFO was seen this morning at Hokitika on New Zealand's west coast.

Seems not, but when I Guggle Earthed  the place I found this.

At -42.692782,170.9196.

At first I thought it was a glitch in the software, but when I looked at the edges on the water line they seem to blend down into the ocean as if something is there.

But what the hell is it?!

what_zps41a6b669.png

I've had a closer look around the edges and it really does look like there's interaction between land and sea there.And the grey area looks like rocky landscape rather than waves.WTH

what2_zpsc4ba7a28.jpg

17 people like this

I agree KMRIA, Hokatika has been a hot bed of UFO sightings of late very interesting, I have no idea what is going on down there. 

6 people like this

Ohhhhhhh where's Bot!??? lol

Awesome thread, thanks KMRIA! :)

4 people like this

I wonder if it is a rocky outcrop that sits just below the waterline....I did a bit of a google search and didn't really come up with anything, I even checked out local dive centres. If you travel further down the coastline , just near Jackson Bay there are three similar ones,they are  smaller and two have a tiny island on them...which is what made me wonder if they were rocks just under the water line

5 people like this

I've been very busy moving (at last! three frigging years in a caravan is quite enough) so this has been flitting through my mind occasionally and I really haven't had a chance to follow it up.

I checked coastal topographic maps, and navigation aid locations on coastal NZ

The water in that area is shallowish but smoothly gradated, and the river estuary depicted is at full tide, so it's unlike to be registering a patch of seabed visible under low water conditions.

There are areas of unique environmental habitats in relatively shallow water: 4-6 miles further out to sea.

There are a small number of navigational aids quite close to shore -but only about 50 meters out,and obviously for inshore navigation.

(got timed out at the library so a later red edit)

To add another anomaly G E depicts the Shining Star Beachfront Accomodation is the only commercial palce indicated on the map.

Shining Star rang a vague bell in my memory so I googled "shining star occult".

https://www.google.co.nz/#q=shining+star+occult

First on the list

(the ones further down are "interesting" too)

The Shining Star Of Heavenly Abode-Jim Morrison on Occult Sirius

http://psychedelicsutra.blogspot.co.nz/2013/07/the-shining-star-of-heavenly-abode-jim.html

song by Jim Morrison

I assume most Chanites would know Morrison was the son of a U.S Admiral, with all that that implies.

The star in question is Sirius and I found this quote on the Morrison page:

"The Greeks associated Sirius with the flaming heat of intense summers causing wilting and weakening of life forms. The Ceos Island inhabitants in the Aegean Sea performed sacrificial rituals to Sirus and Zeus in the hope of cool breezes or summer rain awaiting the appearance of the star in the summers. While the Romans observed the heliacal rising of Sirius around April 25, with a sacrifice of a dog, incense, wine and sheep, celebrated as the Robigalia festival were offered to the God Robigo to vitalize fertility and ward agricultural crop dieseases like wheat rust."

I was actually talking to someone recently about this specific Roman festival in the context of what I think Their schedule is: how they frame events around ancient calendrical festivals, which have deep and earller strata.e.g Feast of Esther, with the character Mordecai, actually refers to Astarte and Marduk, glossed over.

So is this some damn strange message from Them?

April 25 was recently, and I do wonder when that image was put there.

I did get a possibly rational explanation from an ex soldier I know who also sails a yacht.

He thinks it's the result of an amalgamated image -two or more satellite shots joined to make one-because it was shot through cloud.

But the surrounding areas are perfectly clear, and to me that looks like rocky terrain, well above the water, with glossy black striations that look metallic.

What it really looks like, after further thought, is a very high resolution aerial scan of the seabed.

Someone is looking for something?

But what?

It's interesting, to say the least.

10 people like this

After a chat with a local Starseed child I've decided to put the following up..

For connoisseurs of the abysmally abhorrent bafflingly baroque and cringingly creepy...

(god, I really hope this is the last of this)....

First a sort of a confession: I've never had an All In Black phase, and horror films amusing when not boring.

I've only read H P Lovecraft on the basis of “know your enemy”after interacting with people in a Neo Cthulhoid/Satanist/OTO/Set cult.(feck)

And god help me I read an Anna Rice vampire book too, thereby frying part of my already fragile brain.

Anyway in the spirit of Friday 13th, full moon, the approaching 22 June Solstice etc.....

I had a look around the local area and googled Starbucks locations without discerning any pattern

However the three images below can be found in the local area stencilled on council utility boxes,

There are only three of them, they've been there for a while, and there's no context, like name of band or date and venue of such or anything to indicate what they actually refer to.

shiva01_zps159b7138.jpg

shiva02_zpsf489ca97.jpg

[/url]

shiva04_zps9577925b.jpg[/uRL]

They also form a triangle with the 'negative' image at the north the plain white and black one 100 yards due south, and the yellow and white one 72 yards east.(the "monster" points)

What this means, if anything, I haven't a clue.

LONDONST_zpsb1ad930c.png

londst_zpse5569086.jpg

Directly due south of this little complex is a mural of Stonehenge,

and the southern tip of the triangle is near the rose compass grid.

14 people like this

This is an attempt to put what I diagnose as the antipodal grid to the one delineated in the Announcement thread, tying together various strands.

Truthfully I'm quite reluctant to do this, have considered that it might be "apophenia" a nice new word I came across recently which means "seeing patterns where there aren't any."

Maybe.

But just in case and taking note of the boy's angels' communique,(the boy, under six years old told his mother that the earth was expanding and the moon was getting smaller recently.The angels said I was to get this information out, presumably to locals,some of whom are tuning into Chani, but possibly also as a  template for connected events elsewhere) here goes....

At each end of the street are two plinths with the ubiquitous eight pointed star which, along with skulls, is the most common local symbol.
Corner_zps78fcc00b.jpg
A shop nearby dedicated to British Empire memorabilia recently had several eight point clocks in the window, all set to 3.30 , and a stencil in the window of a black stag's head, while the shop next door had this image.
stagman_zps52c22189.jpgThe photo of Stagman had been in the window for months, but a few days after I took the photo of it, in plain sight of the owner, it vanished.
On another window in the same shopshiva03_zps43a522b5.jpg
13 people like this

Thanks for the hard work of gathering the physical info and your direction of thoughts....awesoooooome!!! :banana:

Looking forward to your further posts...!

4 people like this

Well, this is good!Thanks for the positive responses everyone.

There was a Festival of Lights on London Street last night and I spent about ten minutes walking through it,and was exhausted afterwards and still have a slight headache.

Most of the people-no exaggeration-were dressed in black and it felt like a huge loosh draining fest.

When I got home I had a text from someone who's Sensitive  in Christcurch which read "Bad bad bad what the hel is hapn due east of here?".

Aftera recent conversation with someone I've come to the conclusion that the Golden bay region of NZ is the actual centre of the national grid, but the one above is a sort of control mechanism for Christchurch and the Canterbury region.

I'm also extrapolating it to include Australia, so if anyone has any ideas along those lines feel free to post.

As a bigger picture, I'm relating it to The Pacific Spires (a magnetic anomaly at the least) Giz antipode, and to two other regions: the polar regions, and the equatorial regions, both skewed to relate to the Pacific/Europe torsion field line, and in the regions of (roughly) the GOM) and (I think) China.

I haven't got a suitable program for that so I've been working on it on paper.

The Lyttelton Compass Rose has eight places named, including Cape horn and Cape of Good Hope.

"Google has released a chart showing its voyage, heading out into the South Pacific near Dunedin and for the first four weeks out over the ocean. For three weeks it made a big circle across the empty South East Pacific and by week six it was south of Cape Horn at the end of South America. A week later it was south of Cape Town in South Africa."
loonmc_zps113d615a.jpg

So what I'm going to do is put all the material I think is related on this one thread.
Back to London Street
This is a mural immediately behind a very sleazy loosh sucking nightclub)
Stonehenge_zps1e7a3e1c.jpg

?The image is not so good I may try later to get a better shot.

donkey_zpse71f5235.jpg

?This image is of a blue building: It used to belong to the Funny Handshake brigade and has Killwinning Lodge in one of its stained glass windows.There are more than a few such in the area.

bluehouse_zps4d090782.jpg

14 people like this

Seems like you deep in the funny handshake brigades turf..tread carefully my friend and bring us more!

3 people like this

Wow, KMRIA, thanks for the excellent research.  Very sensitive to loosh-sucking areas and events myself, but can never muster the energy to suss them out like this. 

2 people like this

This is an attempt to put what I diagnose as the antipodal grid to the one delineated in the Announcement thread, tying together various strands.

Truthfully I'm quite reluctant to do this, have considered that it might be "apophenia" a nice new word I came across recently which means "seeing patterns where there aren't any."

Maybe.

But just in case and taking note of the boy's angels' communique,(the boy, under six years old told his mother that the earth was expanding and the moon was getting smaller recently.The angels said I was to get this information out, presumably to locals,some of whom are tuning into Chani, but possibly also as a  template for connected events elsewhere) here goes....

At each end of the street are two plinths with the ubiquitous eight pointed star which, along with skulls, is the most common local symbol.
Corner_zps78fcc00b.jpg
A shop nearby dedicated to British Empire memorabilia recently had several eight point clocks in the window, all set to 3.30 , and a stencil in the window of a black stag's head, while the shop next door had this image.
stagman_zps52c22189.jpgThe photo of Stagman had been in the window for months, but a few days after I took the photo of it, in plain sight of the owner, it vanished.
On another window in the same shopshiva03_zps43a522b5.jpg

wow you are doing some great digging around KMRIA, i have a feeling you are onto something. It looks like an upside down Pyramid on top of that plinth in the first image? keep up the good work.

4 people like this

Wow, KMRIA, thanks for the excellent research.  Very sensitive to loosh-sucking areas and events myself, but can never muster the energy to suss them out like this. 

I went to the Festival of Lights on Friday,for about ten minutes, in that area and felt exhausted afterwards with a headache that lasted all through the next day. I went again after turning on the Triple Barrier of Light,walked through the crowd and picked up the energy flow.

Most-at least half, more like two thirds, were dressed in black and most of the energy was going from children to adults and thence elsewhere.

A truly disgusting experience.

I have a friend who is a briiliant musician, he's probably going to put the Tesla poem on Chani recently to music,he's good with maths and a long time Nexus reader.

He lives in the area that is said to be the centre, and someone recently took photos around there so I hope to collate all that too.

I'm taking it easy today, but will put up more tomorrow I hope.

5 people like this

Hope you feel much better very soon, KMRIA!

:bump:  for the thread!

1 person likes this

It looks like an upside down Pyramid on top of that plinth in the first image?

Yep, it is an upside down pyramid, the top having a flatter shape.What I find intriguing is its placement in relation to other elements.

The pole in the right hand side of this image looks solid but has a loose base, is hollow and has a rivetted top on it.

I became aware of this when I noticed the Starseed boy banging it around.

He hugged it and I asked him

:"what does it feel like?"

"electricity"

"good electricity or bad electricity"

"bad"

According to him the pole contains a "ball" which concentrates wifi.

Wifi was introduced, covering this quadrangle area (it doesn't really go outside the confines) a year or so ago, and its heavy coverage, with both  City Council and Telecom, both free.

The plinths are next to the steel stud grid and the poles at all four corners.

The steel stud grid is comprised of 31 x 12 lines making 372.Equals 360 degrees (earth) plus 12 (months)?

As well it's on both sides of the Rose Compass/Southern Cross centre piece.

shortpole_zpsd4aa5532.jpg

The Armillary Sphere, or spheres of the celestial globe

This image appeared in a shop window on the northern side just before solstice.

I have notice "thematic" displays in the past.

One current one is the classic Kitchener poster from WW1: Your country needs you next to the book below.

spheres_zps49c13bf3.jpg

Better image of the book (my camera is cheap crap): the cover shows an armillary sphere.

"armillary sphere, 13378-003-57340354.jpg early astronomical device for representing the great circles of the heavens, including in the most elaborate instruments the horizon, meridian, Equator, tropics, polar circles, and an ecliptic hoop. The sphere is a skeleton celestial globe, with circles divided into degrees for angular measurement. In the 17th and 18th centuries such models—either suspended, rested on a stand, or affixed to a handle—were used to show the difference between the Ptolemaic theory of a central Earth and the Copernican theory of a central Sun.

The earliest known complete armillary sphere with nine circles ....."

http://www.britannica.com/EBchecked/topic/35363/armillary-sphere

asphere_zps835d7f39.jpg

9 people like this

Lost that post, Damn.

This place is connected to Christchurch by a two tiered rail/road tunnel constructed in the 19th century in a roughly NW direction.

Its  northern entrance is directly below Castle Rock, an old Maori sacred site, and thought by some to be the locus for the mapping of Christchurch itself.

The lower,rail,tier has been shut for some time. It was the epicentre of one of the two major quakes here.

The Christchurch Map shown below has a Raven Line extending up the east coast.

It passes through a new development named .. drum roll please.. Ravenswood.

Initially a Bank of Scotland project it passed to Goldman Sachs after financial problems.

http://www.ravenswood.co.nz/?gclid=COeug-byjr8CFVcHvAodoJ0APA

rwood_zpsecd925a0.jpg

Chch_zpsb1dc3e2e.jpg

Gee what a coincidence.

By another Coincidence, I was talking about all this to a Raven totem waiting for a bus to arrive.

When it did it had an advertisement for the place on it

More later 2mins to go

8 people like this

Very recent images from two locales on the Raven line.

Waikari has been hammered for months, and is a regular feature on thecontrail.com

DSCF6991_zpsabb34c1b.jpg

http://thecontrail.com/photo/photo/show?id=4744723%3APhoto%3A545287&xgs=1&xg_source=msg_share_photo

This image is from within Christchurch itself, on the line, taken yesterday evening.

feck01_zps3a3298f7.jpg

More soon.

And I do not know what to make of this:

"Three days in a row, SQ298 Christchurch - Singapore has disappeared from Flightradar24 about one hour over the Tasman. It is the only plane which does this. It is a Boeing 777."

Mr Charteuse-one of my thousands of informants-has the theory that the effects in the image directly above, taken in eastern Christchurch, comes from a source in the Haast area and is the same one responsible for the original Hokitika Anomaly image.

By a strange coincidence oil drilling permits have been permitted very recently for the coast off Greymouth

Coast emerging as oil producer

http://www.stuff.co.nz/business/industries/10195472/Coast-emerging-as-oil-producer

Recapitulating the oddity of the Greymouth NW street alignment

(the line, incidentally, runs from Christchurch Square and runs very close to the antipodal pole of Santiago de Compostella).

Greymouth_zps62d72dd6.jpg

10 people like this

Do you have any idea where the sun is in the second picture KMRIA? it does not look to be behind the ray lines

3 people like this

I'll ask Mr Chartreuse Blue.

Edit. Image taken at 4.25 pm ESE, sunset at 4.59 pm from New Brighton area.

The sun had gone behind heavy cloud at that point ,and in Mr C's words "No possible classic inverse sunset effect."

Mr C is very knowledgeable on clouds and  aircraft.

That ray effect looks like the typical effects of the station at Birdlings Flat radiating due north: I see such virtually every day from the other side of those hills.

A  feathering effect, corresponding to the direction of the rays, can be seen in the cloud in the upper right of the image.

5 people like this

KMRIA another of those 'coincidences' is about to happen, my partner has a desire to do the trans-alpine express over the (I hope) show covered mountains between Christchurch and Greymouth! Nothing to do with me, I'm not even that keen on the trip. But what are the odds? I have not been to the South Island for about 25 years and here I am heading for one of those 'areas' in your thread. Trip booked for mid-August.        

5 people like this