Panther

Almost Free Energy Device hits the market in Brazil

8 posts in this topic

Wishing their safety firmly...

3 people like this

Wishing their safety firmly...

Their best way to safety is to publish everything, giving the technology away for free.

Like german professor of physics Claus Turtur:

http://www.ostfalia.de/cms/de/pws/turtur/FundE

(scroll down for english links)

In my book, Turtur "is the man". He formulated a theory on ZPE AND proved it.

4 people like this

If anyone's interested, if I'm able to upload a PDF on this site(?), I have the user manual for the QEG (Quantum Energy Generator) that is also featured on the EarthHeal site (Fix the World). Anyone interested in getting together in groups/disseminating the manuals or self-build, electromechanical engineering experience with some understanding of quantum physics us required. The QEG has been open sourced and is based on Tesla patent which is included in the manual. Some of the tech drawings need work and I think some gals in the manual need plugging, however the generator is proven and patent free.

7 people like this

Welcome to The Chani Project, AllisOne.  To answer your question, yes you can upload pdf's to this site. However, the size is restricted. IF it's over a couple mbs, you would have to contact Acolyte about it, or load it up to google drive, and provide a link in your post to it,  so people can download it from there.  When you want to upload a pdf, or picture, you click on more reply options, then browse, then open, then attach file.  Hope that helps.

Thank you Breezy,

Yes, big help. It sounds like a Tuesday project though - code for 'I have no idea but will give it a shot.. Later. Hope I can't break anything..

It seems the Quantum Energy Generator (QEG) manual has already been uploaded to WordPress:

hopegirl2012.files.wordpress.com/2014/03/qeg-user-manual-3-25-14.pdf‎

If no luck just Google "QEG Manual".

This is an overunity generator based on Tesla patent 511,916 (Included in Manual) but modified. The inventor (James) has opensourced the QEG and encourages further development and refinement (electromechanical engineers are already making further modifications to the plans and new drawings as well as more local information will be developed moving forward). He and FixtheWorld also strongly advocate community/grass roots development en masse - no corporate involvement to avoid suppression.

LOL - I can't believe I spent hours screen shotting the pdf into a 6 part word document to duck the 2.9MB upload limit (only to find I couldn't upload 'this kind of file'). And then I find it's already 'out there'..  When I say I have technical problems, it's not usually the technology :)

PS I will be involved with the Australian fixtheworld group working on QEG and am happy for moderators to give my email address to trusted requesters should they wish to stay in the loop re progress as it moves forward. Any big news, I'll post here.

2 people like this

We have some university-based science & engineering groups in Vietnam that are looking seriously at the QEG schematics. If they decide to take the plunge and and attempt to actually assemble it, I will note that here.

I strongly suspect that even if these groups aren't able to make the QEG work as planned/advertised, they will probably still manage to demonstrate to themselves certain principles of Zero Point Energy manipulation which will lead to other and perhaps even more significant discoveries.

5 people like this