Followers 0
Onyx

Blood Moon slide show from Australia Wide Bay Region 6.51pm to 7.36pm

11 posts in this topic

The Sydney Observatory recommends the following local times for best viewing:

Adelaide: Moon rises at 5.48pm; eclipse ends at 7.03pm

Brisbane: Moon rises at 5.27pm; eclipse ends at 7.33pm

Darwin: Moon rises at 6.41pm; eclipse ends at 7.33pm

Hobart: Moon rises at 5.33pm; eclipse ends at 7.33pm.

Melbourne: Moon rises at 5.49pm; eclipse ends at 7.33pm

Sydney: Moon rises at 5.28pm; eclipse ends at 7.33pm

Perth residents will unfortunately be unable to view the phenomenon

http://www.news.com.au/technology/science/lunar-eclipse-where-and-when-to-see-tuesday-nights-blood-moon/story-fnjwlcze-1226883647871

Sorry for belated info...! 

Awesome shots! :)

2 people like this

Unfortunately the first images shown are the last photo's i took, slide show is in reverse.

the 2 or 3 photo's i took when i had a sneezing fit makes the moon look like it has a cute ass, sorry.

Peace

1 person likes this

That is beautiful. We had thick cloud cover, and I missed it. Thank you for all the pictures everyone.

2 people like this

Thought i may as well post this here incase for future reference..i hope it is not true.

A lady friend i met whilst in Vegas told my mate there an interesting story regarding the blood moon.

In short she lives in a tall building in Vegas and her cleaning lady told her she had a message for her.

She claims "God spoke to me last night" and i must tell you it is not safe for you to live here anymore.

over the next 15months of the blood moon we are going to have 3 very big earthquakes,

one in the Dominican republic one in Puerto Rico, and a massive earthquake in California that will measure 12.5 on the Richter Scale (cleaning lady speaks spanish but said the word richter scale in english)

She goes on to say that it will rock Vegas with around 8.0 on the richter scale and buildings are not safe to be in.

This event will take 40 million lives.

Our friend was and is still very shaken by this, she said she even asked "god" (btw she is in no way a god fearing person, just very spiritual) if this is true and you want me to know, send me a sign.

Twice the next day she got harassed by two people preaching God in different locations….now she is looking for a place outside of Vegas.

Anyway thought i would share, who knows.

4 people like this

K, so is the 8.0 Vegas rock from the 12.5 Cal quake considered the 3rd one?

there was no order, just that the cali one was going to be 12.5 and it would rock Vegas at 8 

Thanks- you said 3 earthquakes and I was wondering if you left the location of one out- appreciate the quick response Onyx