Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
phillipbbg

Secrets in PLAIN SIGHT................

38 posts in this topic

This thread is for posting actual screen shots from Google Earth of Secrets In Plain Sight such as wiring diagrams within the mosaic tile work on Mosques, or the images of hieroglyphics showing modern equipment etc from around the WORLD.

The idea of this is to only post the Images or the Google Earth Co - ordinates so we can independently verify the locations and post an image... No VIDEO links please as videos can be easily faked these days, but if you find a secret location we can all verify the image independently ....

If you feel you wish to advise us of a location or general area without any trail leading back to you as a guest, feel free to just post or PM a MOD and they will send our team of blood hounds to find and verify and post the locations.

The screen shots must be current.... and not photographs if possible.

C0 -Ordinates must be enough for us to identify the objects from.

We will also be trying to set up a grid world map linking all posted locations so any associations can be identified...

Let the games begin.... ;)

2 people like this

:o I was flighing home today and saw alot of strange things that struck me with a similar idea. I'l be on it later tonight haha.

What are you up to Phillip? That's a bundle of linked threads you have going...

Earth grids?

Earth grids?

It struck me that we all have something to share and I wanted to have a firm base of proof to build upon, wanted to give people something to get there teeth into and we all learn something new each time... plus maybe some little nuggets will be thrown out here for us to ponder. Am sure there are a few guests that would feel a whole lot better at night if they could secretly lead us to a few reveals without fear... ;)

1 person likes this

OK, I have one for you.

You've no doubt read or heard of Tesla towers? The arrays that pull free energy out of the potential difference between the atmosphere and land mass of the Earth itself. Amongst other uses....

Well, to work, the design requires a 1.4Km tower and minimum (8) spans, roughly 800-1200m from the tower.

That's a huge thing to hide, especially if not using it as a free energy device....

So, in complete plain site, they have been built the world over.

An oil rig, in both deep water configuration, or deep well configuration has a metal tube, often more than 1.4Km down, with many spar lines

going down to the sea bed to keep it located about the well site.

Makes you re-look at threads like Bezerk I think with this in mind.

Oh, and the code for this type of 'weapon' is OMEGA. An Omega emmitter/array.

Earth grids?

It struck me that we all have something to share and I wanted to have a firm base of proof to build upon, wanted to give people something to get there teeth into and we all learn something new each time... plus maybe some little nuggets will be thrown out here for us to ponder. Am sure there are a few guests that would feel a whole lot better at night if they could secretly lead us to a few reveals without fear... ;)

Well thought out Phillip and Spot On, would be very nice to have some 'Guests' ;) secretly (in the open) lead us to some good nuggets/gems of truth.

I particularly would like some good leads dealing with AI  ;D  ;) and our SpaceFleet .  That's why Ive been enjoying the other thread re: Elenin/Space Command.

So in saying that, I will now give a link or two myself:

Relating to the Space Fleet/Command and excellent Kevin Smith interview:  Sorry that there are so many Parts, but they are all 15min sections of this show and I have to say, this Command Sgt Major, had some VERY INTERESTING information to share, quite a lot as 'new' to me, even after 13 yrs of looking into Ufology.

Opal

Command Sgt. Major interviewed on Kevin Smith Show reveals U.S. Army battle with UFOs with casualties, deaths of troops, downed UFO and captured:

[table][tr][td]Pt 1:  Command Sgt Maj Reveals Battle with UFOs and Captured Aliens - 1

Pt 2:  Command Sgt Maj Reveals Battle with UFOs and Captured Aliens - 2

Pt 3:  Command Sgt Maj Reveals Battle with UFOs and Captured Aliens - 3

Pt 4:  Command Sgt Maj Reveals Battle with UFOs and Captured Aliens - 4

Pt 5:  Command Sgt Maj Reveals Battle with UFOs and Captured Aliens - 5

Pt 6:  Command Sgt Maj Reveals Battle with UFOs and Captured Aliens 6

Pt 7:  Command Sgt Maj Reveals Battle with UFOs and Captured Aliens - 7

Pt 8:  Command Sgt Maj Reveals Battle with UFOs and Captured Aliens - 8[/table]

Good start guys, as for Oil rigs being Tesla related....yes look to capped off fields in North Sea you need to get into company reports of BP and Shell specifically .....

I will throw another company into the mix as far as major structures built for multiple purposes...

Bechtel Corporation (Bechtel Group) is the largest engineering company in the United States, ranking as the 3rd-largest privately owned company in the U.S. With headquarters in the Financial District of San Francisco,[2] As of 2010, Bechtel had $30.8 billion in revenue and employed 49,000 workers on projects in nearly 50 countries.

Bechtel participated in the building of Hoover Dam in the 1930s. It has also had involvement in a number of other high profile construction engineering projects: numerous power projects such as refineries and nuclear power plants; transportation projects including the Channel Tunnel, the BART system, King Fahd International Airport in Dammam (the largest Airport in the world by land area), Hong Kong International Airport and the Big Dig; and other projects such as the Kingdom Centre and Tower in Saudi Arabia, Jubail Industrial City, the rebuilding of the civil infrastructure of Iraq funded by the United States Agency for International Development (USAID), and the hauling and installing of more than 35,000 trailers and mobile homes for Hurricane Katrina victims in Mississippi.

The Bechtel family has owned Bechtel since incorporating the company in 1945. Bechtel's size, its political clout, and its penchant for privacy have made it a constant subject of scrutiny for journalists and politicians since the 1930s. Bechtel owns and operates power plants, oil refineries, water systems, and airports in several countries including the United States, Turkey, and the United Kingdom.

I dont know about any secret structures, sorry. But this thread made me think.

What do we have in plain sight? If you are going to build some kind of an "antenna generator" or what it can be called do you really need to put it out to sea?

What about these?

48°51'33.02"N  2°17'43.75"E

40°41'23.21"N  74° 2'37.26"W

25°11?50.0?N  55°16?26.6?E

And here you can find a list of other tall structures with coordinates (scroll little bit down for the list).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_tallest_buildings_and_structures_in_the_world

Like phillipbbg said "in plain sight". None of them reach 1,4 km in the air but many of them have foundations drilled far down beneath them. Not hard to drill 600m down when you can build 800+m up.

And some could be antennas/receivers instead of "generators".

Were the Twin Towers maybe one of them? Taken out for some reason? Could the gold storage in them have helped in some way making/amplifying energy?

If I remember right then the Statue of Liberty was financed by an individual, at least the material that went into it (the copper plates). Thats allot of copper to give from one individual. What did he gain from it? Was he just this generous?

All my best

narnug

post-1932-13759094170012_thumb.jpg

post-1932-13759094170263_thumb.jpg

post-1932-13759094170478_thumb.jpg

london eye

(how blatant can 'they' get?)

post-542-13759094170957_thumb.jpg

1 person likes this

the bomb's' exploded in the eye

post-542-13759094171092_thumb.jpg

1 person likes this

from cement and steal to pulverized granulated dust

post-542-13759094171931_thumb.jpg

you dont need the coords for this

(found this one myself, funny, all the eyes on the PYR-AMIS no one spotted it yet)

post-542-1375909417227_thumb.jpg

Belgrade - found this myself too

(funny, i thought the Serbs fought the nazi's) 'sarc'

post-542-13759094205051_thumb.png

prob most have seen the obvious but how many recognised the 2 buildings  adjacent to the solar symbol?

3|E

post-542-13759094205819_thumb.png

1 person likes this

Sheeesh T have you noticed the "PATHWAYS" and the pattern they form leading to and from the buildings .....

They are more symbolic than the buildings...  :o put them together....

I need to clear my mind..this is becoming a bit ....Mmmm for me on a Sun  day

Now I might be crossing the line, at least for some.

I dont think that a genuinely good god (who or what ever he/she/it is) would insist that you would waste peoples lives and cause them to starve just to build a house in his/hers/its glory.

A genuinely good god just needs you, where you are doesnt matter.

So, are these, and tens or hundred of thousands like them, secrets in plain sight?? All with a big chunk/chunks of metal placed in and on the top.

post-1932-13759094215768_thumb.jpg

post-1932-13759094215852_thumb.jpg

post-1932-13759094215942_thumb.jpg

post-1932-13759094216443_thumb.jpg

1 person likes this

Oops.

Was just figuring this out.

And "they" got everyone to come once a week and sit right under their chunks of steel.

:) :D ???:rolleyes::-\

Earth grids?

Well thought out Phillip and Spot On, would be very nice to have some 'Guests' ;) secretly (in the open) lead us to some good nuggets/gems of truth.

I particularly would like some good leads dealing with AI  ;D  ;) and our SpaceFleet .  That's why Ive been enjoying the other thread re: Elenin/Space Command.

So in saying that, I will now give a link or two myself:

Relating to the Space Fleet/Command and excellent Kevin Smith interview:  Sorry that there are so many Parts, but they are all 15min sections of this show and I have to say, this Command Sgt Major, had some VERY INTERESTING information to share, quite a lot as 'new' to me, even after 13 yrs of looking into Ufology.

Opal

Command Sgt. Major interviewed on Kevin Smith Show reveals U.S. Army battle with UFOs with casualties, deaths of troops, downed UFO and captured:

[table][tr][td]Pt 1:  Command Sgt Maj Reveals Battle with UFOs and Captured Aliens - 1

Pt 2:  Command Sgt Maj Reveals Battle with UFOs and Captured Aliens - 2

Pt 3:  Command Sgt Maj Reveals Battle with UFOs and Captured Aliens - 3

Pt 4:  Command Sgt Maj Reveals Battle with UFOs and Captured Aliens - 4

Pt 5:  Command Sgt Maj Reveals Battle with UFOs and Captured Aliens - 5

Pt 6:  Command Sgt Maj Reveals Battle with UFOs and Captured Aliens 6

Pt 7:  Command Sgt Maj Reveals Battle with UFOs and Captured Aliens - 7

Pt 8:  Command Sgt Maj Reveals Battle with UFOs and Captured Aliens - 8

EUREKA!

I have been wondering who Kevin Smith is for almost 2 months now (I had a feeling it wasn't "Silent Bob")...oddly enough, his name came up in my very first reversal (see below link) so I will have to find some time to watch these videos!

http://thechaniproject.com/forum/index.php/topic,187.msg11374.html#msg11374[/td][/tr][/table]

Here you go everyone this has taken a lot of work and one of the best modern spirals I have come across...

Look for yourselves.. 27°22'44.79"N  33°37'58.58"E

post-189-13759094503666_thumb.png

establish_picture

http://www.archipedia.org/landscape/desertbreath

a sand tornado(spiral)...how neat is that.....wonderful phillip...thanks...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Desert_Breath

The Desert Breath, located in the Egyptian desert near Hurghada on the Red Sea coast, is a double-spiral extra-large piece of art.[1]

It was created by a group of three artists - Danae Stratou, Sculptor, Alexandra Stratou, Industrial Designer, and Stella Constantinides, architect

Thank you SeriousMajor for popping into chat right about then and cluing phillip and I into looking at Wiki...

I discovered this thread because I wanted to post this video I found called "Secrets in Plain Sight" and I was checking to make sure it hasn't been posted before:

http://www.secretsinplainsight.com/

There's an awful lots of secrets revealed in it but it's over 3 1/2 hrs.

1 person likes this

That's such a great vid. I get more out of it each time I watch it.

The links between pi and phi are amazing regarding the pyramid and so many other structures.

yes a lot of eye opening stuff in that movie-doco, you have to ask, why go to all that trouble if you are not getting something out of it, my take is they are opening or keeping open doors, for whoever? These people that are building designing and moving ancient talismans like the Egyptian obelisks and haling them all over the world at great cost and effort are not doing it for show or fun there is a gain here for them, and what else can it be but portals for their friends in high places? They are so into the Occults and have been it appears since history began on this planet, these people are clever enough to own us, run the world behind our backs and become the richest most powerful people on the planet so they are not coks, they are not stupid, whatever they are up to is working for them, that Doco should be in every high school and shown at every movie house then we would get some answers and open a few doors of our own. I know I'm going to be watching it more than once!