breezy

Earthquakes and Earthshakes

1,081 posts in this topic

Russia Warns of Mega Earthquake Coming – Scientists Warn of Looming U.S. West Coast Big One

May 8, 2017     (written in April, originally, I have realized, so just consider it additional info, while also noting recent Alaskan and Juan de Fuca quakes in video posted above.)   

0-6-300x189.png

"President Putin has deployed Russian troops in the Eastern Military District to prepare for what could be a series of devastating earthquakes and tsunamis to hit the Kamchatka peninsula. He has also issued a warning that a much bigger ‘megaquake’ could strike the United States northwestern Pacific Ocean region .

The deployment was prompted by an “urgent warning” sent to the Security Council over the weekend by scientist Mehran Keshe, who warned that the 5.8 earthquake that struck the Kingdom of Tonga signalled that the Pacific Plate is preparing for a “catastrophic new alignment”.

Doctor-Scientist Keshe is the inventor of “magrav technology” (Western code name code name “Khibiny”) used by Federation military forces in their secretive defense weapons used to cripple American warships like was done against the USS Donald Cook this past week.

In using a “different aspect” of his “magrav technology”, this report continues, Doctor-Scientist Keshe this past October  issued his first dire pronouncement about the Pacific Plate warning that a  “world-changing mega-tremor with the power to split up continents was imminent”.

Three months after Doctor-Scientist Keshe’s October warning, this report notes, both the Kamchatka Peninsula and Southern Alaska were hit with7.1 and 7.3 magnitude earthquakes causing President Putin to begin his first realignment of EMD troops in the face of this looming threat.

During this past week, this report grimly states, Doctor-Scientist Keshe’s use of “magrav technology” to make his “predictive assessments” regarding the accelerated movement of the Pacific Plate has proven accurate as no less than 7 powerful earthquakes (and today’s Tonga quake making eight that have struck this region—the worst being the South American nation of Ecuador where at least 233 are dead, and in Japan where a further, at least, 41 are dead, thousands still missing, and another 250,000 left homeless.

Joining Doctor-Scientist Keshe’s dire pronouncements regarding the Pacific Plate, this report continues, is American Doctor-Scientist Roger Bilham of the University of Colorado Cooperative Institute for Research in Environmental Sciences (CIRES) who yesterday warned too that “The current conditions might trigger at least four earthquakes greater than 8.0 in magnitude, and if they delay, the strain accumulated during the centuries provokes more catastrophic mega earthquakes.”

And to if Doctor-Scientist Bilham’s mega earthquake fears are realized, this report concludes, Doctor-Scientist Keshe’s assessment of what this could entail is nothing less then catastrophic as he had previously warned that North and South America will “split” and mega tsunamis could“strike America and Asia killing 40 million people”.

Though this report gives no date for any expected earthquake, tsunami or volcano eruption to occur as the sciences involved in doing so are far from adequate, it is more than curious to note that the MoD has ordered all of its top commanders and political office holders from the Far East Pacific Ocean regions to be in Moscow on 27 April for what this report says is a “readiness conference”."

snip

http://beforeitsnews.com/self-sufficiency/2017/05/breakingrussia-warns-of-mega-earthquake-coming-scientists-warn-of-looming-u-s-west-coast-big-one-2518308.html

Tx w

This article was obviously written way before May 8th,  as they noted a meeting in Moscow On AprIl 27th. However, a couple months ago almost 400 quakes took place on the Juan de Fuca, within a 24 hour period, (hopefully releasing pressure) and that is the jammed plate they expect to break loose and unleash this epic disaster.  Jan. 1700 was the last one, and it goes without saying, that vastly different circumstances exist now.  317 Years since the last big one, and every area on the ring of fire has suffered 8. or larger earthquakes in the last 10 or less years.  Since I live here, maybe I should buy me some floaties, soon.  

7 people like this

Did you feel that? Swarm of small earthquakes near Bremerton felt in Seattle, Bellevue

May 11, 2017       Bob Young

More than a dozen earthquakes have jolted areas near Bremerton since May 3. This map from the Pacific Northwest Seismic Network shows quakes with a magnitude of 2 or more. The orange dots denote quakes that within the past two days. (PNSN)

More than a dozen earthquakes have jolted areas near Bremerton since May 3. This map from the Pacific Northwest Seismic Network shows quakes with a magnitude of 2 or more. The orange dots denote quakes that within the past two days. (PNSN)

"At least 13 earthquakes, including two early Thursday morning, struck around the Kitsap Peninsula since May 3, according to the Pacific Northwest Seismic Network.

If you felt a tremble in the earliest hours of Thursday, it was likely from one of two earthquakes centered near Bremerton.

The first quake, with a magnitude of 3.6, struck at 12:34 a.m., with an epicenter 3.4 miles from Bremerton, according to the University of Washington’s Pacific Northwest Seismic Network. More than 700 people reported to the U.S. Geological Survey that they felt some intensity of shaking in places from Vashon Island to Bellevue to Lynnwood.

snip   tweet

The second, smaller one came at 2:36 a.m., with a magnitude of 2.6 and an epicenter 2.1 miles from Bremerton.

The earthquakes were the latest in a series of 13 that have occurred around the Kitsap Peninsula since May 3. None had a magnitude greater than 3.6.

snip

http://www.seattletimes.com/seattle-news/science/did-you-feel-that-swarm-of-small-quakes-near-bremerton-felt-in-seattle-bellevue/

4 people like this

Magnitude 5.8 earthquake
43 km from Bojnurd, North Khorasan Province, Iran · 14/05, 6:01 AM

bang.png

Sunday May 14 2017, 19:44:23 UTC 3 hours ago 166km ESE of Iquique, Chile circle-orange.png 5.6 124.5
Sunday May 14 2017, 22:11:07 UTC 57 minutes ago

North of Ascension Island

circle-red.png 5.2 10.0

eq.jpg

4 people like this

Thanks breezy. a friend and I have been discussing this. Recent information fro m their Visitor, which I'm putting up for anyone on Chani living in the South Island:

"he said "hello" in a digitised or disguised or translated sort of voice, then I saw a shadowy figure a few feet away.

About 5 feet high, broad, stocky, not much neck, covered in some kind of garment or close-fitting suit.
 I asked my man if he found it difficult to navigate through the wind and rain to get to me, as a sort of joke. He was obviously teleported to me. He replied that the atmospheric conditions are irrelevant.

The whole section from the bottom left to the top left is critical.(ED of the South Island) The temperatures the whizzkids have found 800m down are VERY significant. The ET people have obviously known this for generations and consider it necessary to have a continuous presence on site.
Perversely the West Coast will probably fare a lot better than most people think, and somewhere like Hokitika one of the few places worth living in
I think the Alpine Fault will go bang so hard it damn near splits the whole Island. Dunedin will be wiped out. Helps to explain profitable Cadbury closing down and various other issues.

5 people like this

@KMRIA  good, it was a sensational title, so I just posted the link. 

1 person likes this