breezy

FLIGHT MH370 Terror Fears Over missing 777 Grow

572 posts in this topic

In 2015 predictions Aco predicted that the location of MH370 would be found. I said I didn't think it would be found but that information would come to light on what happened to it. We were both a little out in time but this is weird.

Taiwan: MH370 Pilot mysteriously resurfaces almost 2 years after his flight vanished over China Sea

Taipei| The pilot of the infamous flight MH370 of Malaysia Airlines that disappeared in March 2013, Captain Zaharie Ahmad Shah, has mysteriously reappeared in a Taiwan hospital on Monday, suffering from severe dehydration and some type of amnesia.

Source http://worldnewsdailyreport.com/taiwan-mh370-pilot-mysteriously-resurfaces-almost-2-years-after-his-flight-vanished-over-china-sea/

10 people like this

MH370 Pilot mysteriously resurfaces almost 2 years after his flight vanished over China SeaTaipei

WTF?? I am incredulous. Well, hopefully he will be able to remember something.

3 people like this

I am going to repin this for further developments, while just a bit stunned

2 people like this

Flight MH370 Pilot Alive? Authorities Debunk Internet Hoax Claiming Zaharie Ahmad Shah Found In Taiwan

By Julia Glum @superjulia On 02/12/16 AT 9:14 AM

Source http://www.ibtimes.com/flight-mh370-pilot-alive-authorities-debunk-internet-hoax-claiming-zaharie-ahmad-shah-2305061

Liow: No truth to report on MH370 pilot in Taiwan

by patrick lee

Source http://www.thestar.com.my/news/nation/2016/02/12/liow-report-not-true/

Deputy health DG denies rescued MH370 pilot report, 'cruel hoax'

M Krishnamoorthy Published 12 Feb 2016, 12:54 pm

Source https://www.malaysiakini.com/news/330132

5 people like this

Ok we don't have a missing pilot - what about a 800 million year old maiden preserved as if sleeping!!!!! God, there is a lot of weird stuff around at the moment. What to believe, what to believe??? LOL

7 people like this

Ok we don't have a missing pilot - what about a 800 million year old maiden preserved as if sleeping!!!!! God, there is a lot of weird stuff around at the moment. What to believe, what to believe??? LOL

This is why I don't use the word "believe". When you "believe" in something it is the same as saying you accept it as a truth. In this time period how can we "know" anything as truth? Instead of using the word believe I just say "This is what I think at the moment" 

Just my 2 cents

Beard

9 people like this

BREAKING Possible missing Boeing 777 #MH370 horizontal stabilizer found off Mozambique

March 2, 2016

"An object that could be debris from a Boeing 777 has been found off Mozambique and is being examined by investigators searching for missing Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370, sources told NBC News.

UPDATE 3: Malaysian Transport Minister Liow Tiong Lai said “high possibility debris found in Mozambique belongs to a Boeing 777”.

UPDATE 2: US official confirms investigators are examining photos of possible debris from missing Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370 – AP

UPDATE 1: The discovered debris off Mozambique is now on its way to Malaysia for further examination."
snip
Capture40-300x226.png

snip

We all know that Mozambique is S. Africa, right?    Then the question becomes, Ok  then how about the debris found on Reunion island?  This just gets weirder and weirder IMO.  Almost 2 years later?  Almost to the day?  
8 people like this

This vid is from 2014 but I don't think it has been posted on MH370 yet. Probably the closest thing to the truth we will ever get.

Anonymous - The real reason why the Malaysian Airline MH 370 disappeared

6 people like this

Evidence mounting MH370 was glided into ocean

Robyn Ironside

August 1, 2016

"THE Australian-led search for MH370 has again been accused of looking in the wrong place for the Malaysia Airlines’ Boeing 777 based on evidence someone was in control of the plane till the very end.

Senior air crash investigator Larry Vance told Channel 9’s 60 Minutes program, a flaperon found on Reunion Island last year and handed over to France for analysis was the strongest clue yet the aircraft was “glided” into the ocean.

Such a scenario would place the plane much further south then the current search area — which has always been based on the 777 running out of fuel and plunging into the sea.

Although France is yet to release details of its analysis of the flaperon, Mr Vance told 60 Minutes it appeared to him the wing part had been deployed for landing, and was dragged off by the force of the water.

“It wasn’t broken off. If it was broken off, it would be a clean break. You couldn’t even break that thing. I know from experience that it’s wide,” he said.
“If you wanted to break that off, you couldn’t do it and make it look like that. That had to be eroded away.”
snip

Will aviation’s greatest modern mystery of MH370 ever be solved?
July 29, 2016
Robyn Ironside

"FOR more than two years now, the mystery of MH370 has kept the world guessing.

So far nobody has been able to say why the Malaysia Airlines’ flight went dramatically off course, at the same time as all communication with the aircraft was lost.

Even harder to explain is why the Boeing 777 then flew for more than seven hours before apparently crashing into the Southern Indian Ocean.
On board were 239 people from 14 countries including Australia, China, Malaysia, the US, New Zealand and a host of others.

Among the theories put forward are catastrophic fire — possibly as a result of the load of lithium ion batteries on board, hijacking and pilot murder-suicide.
The latter is considered the easiest “fit” with what is known about the plane’s movements but no real motive has been established.
The family of Captain Zaharie Ahmad Shah has angrily rejected suggestions he would commit such an atrocity.
But FBI evidence he tested a “one-way” flight path remarkably similar to the one MH370 is thought to have taken, cannot be ignored.

The Australian Transport Safety Bureau insists the simulator information shows only evidence of possible “planning” and nothing further.

A former flight simulator training instructor told News Corp it seemed highly unusual for such a path to be tested.

“I cannot think of any reason you’d want to go down to the Southern Indian Ocean, especially as the pilot of an airline that never flies in that area,” says the former instructor.

“Someone with Air New Zealand or Qantas who occasionally flies down to Antarctica might at a stretch.”

“But to think about a particular flight plan which goes down to the SIO, you’d wonder what benefit would it have from a career and pilot perspective? I can’t think of one.”
snip
post-5-0-51552600-1470006526_thumb.jpg
snip
The priority search zone is focusing on a segment of the seventh arc between 32 and 35 degrees south.
With fewer than 10,000 square kilometres left to be scoured, authorities have conceded they are no longer confident of a result.

The man who had ministerial oversight of the operation for almost two-years, former Deputy Prime Minister Warren Truss, says the “most prospective” places were searched first.

“It would be extraordinary if it was found on the last day,” says Truss.
“(The current) areas are less prospective but how long do you keep going?”

He’s adamant there has been no cover-up, no information held back from families or the public and nothing less than a total commitment by those involved to find the aircraft.

But Labor’s Transport and Infrastructure spokesman, Anthony Albanese is not convinced the government has shared all of the information it has received from Malaysia.
snip

OMGoodness editing to add a link phillipbbg gave to me yesterday  it's a bomb, figuratively speaking

Benjamin Fulford 7-31-16… “News Flash”… “Malaysian Prime Minister Najib Razak indicted in multi-billion dollar embezzlement scandal”

"Well, Things are happening, Baby… and that’s “Things” and “Baby” with a capital “T” and “B”.

Here’s the link to the Justice Dept. indictment.

Thanks to Beverly for alerting me to this. Also posted at SitsShow.

“…the US Justice Department has indicted Malaysian Prime Minister Najib Razak for embezzling over $1 billion from a fund meant to be used for Malaysian economic development.

“The CIA sources source say Najib has asked for immunity and placement for him and his family in the witness protection program in exchange for testifying about the links between the embezzlement scandal, the Rothschild family and missing Malaysian Airlines flight 370.

“…this could be the case that finally brings down the Rothschild dynasty.”

OK  everyone recall the 20 Chinese technicians on that flight?  The shares in Freescale out of Austin? Texas,  Jacob Rothschild, left holding all the shares due to their deaths, etc.?    could get interesting, and I will add this link also  http://benjaminfulford.net/
5 people like this

MH370 Cover-Up Revealed: It Should Never Have Flown

Sept. 30, 2016

Olive Irving

49177708.cached.jpg

PHOTO ILLUSTRATION BY KELLY CAMINERO/THE DAILY BEAST

"Veteran aviation reporter Christine Negroni’s new book reveals that the airplane did not meet the airline’s own rules for being able to track where it was—one more example of an investigation that is not fit for its purpose.

By any measure the disappearance and death of 329 people is a serious event. Imagine if this were the toll of a terrorist attack in the U.S. There would be an immediate investigation into how it happened—and the results of that investigation would reveal if failures had occurred that could be fixed. The chances of covering up any of those failures would be minimal.

Yet when the tragedy involves the souls lost aboard Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370 what has followed? Two and a half years later we know virtually nothing about the investigation that is supposedly continuing. None of the responsible parties wants to talk, wants to accept any accountability, wants to respond to the continuing grief of the families who lost loved ones.

Shocking light on this scandal is shed by a veteran reporter, Christine Negroni, in a new book, The Crash Detectives, published by Penguin.

In her book Negroni writes that she was disturbed by a discovery made during her reporting that “for all the apparent effort to try to solve the mystery of MH370, authorities may not be as committed to finding out what went wrong.”

Negroni discloses the impotence of the internal auditors at Malaysia Airlines. This disclosure goes to one of the most fundamental questions: Why was Flight MH370 not equipped to report its position and condition more frequently than at half-hour intervals?

A year before the flight vanished, in April 2013, company auditors discovered that the airline was not compliant with its own rules for the frequency of essential information sent in regular bursts of data via satellite from its fleet of long-haul airliners to the airline’s headquarters in Kuala Lumpur. Moreover, the auditors pointed out that because of this lapse, by law the airplanes—including Flight MH370—should not have been cleared to fly.

According to the company rules, the airline was required to track its airplanes “throughout all phases of the flight to ensure that the flight is following its prescribed route, without unplanned deviation, diversion or delay.”

Being the dogged reporter that she is, Negroni discovered that the acting transport minister when MH370 was lost, Hishammuddin Hussein, knew about this audit but never revealed it when he was frequently questioned by reporters about the obvious gaps in tracking.

“The airline was informed by its own staff that it was unable to comply with tracking regulations,” Negroni told me. “So Malaysia knew it was deficient and did nothing. I don’t think any airline would roll the dice with that now.”

Negroni saw copies of the auditors’ reports but they did not say what the required frequency of messages had been and, she told me, neither the airline nor the Civil Aviation department responded to frequent requests from her for that information. She did discover that all the airline’s long haul flights now transmit those messages at five minute intervals.

Two days after the flight disappeared Hussein told a press conference in Kuala Lumpur “we have nothing to hide.”
snip

Now while I was reading this article, I was also listening to a video C2C with Maj. Ed Dames, remote viewing, and at about 33/34 minutes in,  MH370 was mentioned, much to my surprise.  I thought what he said was interesting. 

Ed Dames - Solar "Killshot" coming in 2016 (C2C AM - 21st March, 2016)

2 people like this

US-Based Subsea Exploration Company Offers to Resume MH370 Search, Families Say & MH370/MH17 abduction story

Posted By: IZAKOVIC
Date: Thursday, 3-Aug-2017 05:46:02

In Response To: It’s Official: European Scientific Journal Concludes 9/11 was a Controlled Demolition (IZAKOVIC)

US-Based Subsea Exploration Company Offers to Resume MH370 Search, Families Say

August 2, 2017 by Reuters

KUALA LUMPUR, Aug 2 (Reuters) – A U.S. seabed exploration firm has offered to take on the search for Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370, families of passengers and a Malaysian government minister said on Wednesday, in a bid to solve one of the world’s greatest aviation mysteries.

The Boeing 777 disappeared in 2014 en route to Beijing from the Malaysian capital of Kuala Lumpur with 239 people aboard. Analysis of radar and satellite contacts suggested someone on board may have deliberately switched off the plane’s transponder before diverting it thousands of kilometers out over the Indian Ocean.

Australia, Malaysia and China called off a A$200 million ($159.16 million), two-year search for the plane in January, amid protests from families of those onboard.

Grace Nathan, a Malaysian lawyer whose mother Anne Daisy was on the plane, told Reuters the U.S. company, Ocean Infinity, had offered to resume the search for free, and had asked for a reward only in the event that the aircraft was found.

Deputy Malaysian Transport Minister Aziz Kaprawi confirmed in a text message to Reuters that authorities had received the offer, but said no decision had been made on whether it would be accepted.

A spokesman for Ocean Infinity declined to comment. The company, on its website, said it had the world’s most advanced fleet of autonomous underwater vehicles for use in seabed mapping, survey and search.

More:

http://gcaptain.com/us-based-subsea-exploration-company-offers-resume-mh370-search-families-say/

--

MH370 was abducted by

Boeing wins patent on uninterruptible autopilot system
Published 4 December 2006

http://www.homelandsecuritynewswire.com/boeing-wins-patent-uninterruptible-autopilot-system

and was landed on UK owned, leased by US Diego Garcia island.

http://www.homelandsecuritynewswire.com/boeing-wins-patent-uninterruptible-autopilot-system

During that flight all passengers were killed over oxygen distribution system.

Then MH370 become MH17

Ukraine got decaying corpses and plane remains, of the plane that was shot down by Buk missile (Russian: Wolf Missile) supposedly controlled by Russian Dombass reasurgents.

--

26 Journalists Sign Open Letter to Donald Trump: How About A Real MH17 Investigation?

http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=63533

--

Those who did it think they have a great sense of humor. That is the family.

newfamilyphoto.jpg

--

AV7 - Field McConnell - Hillary Clinton's connection to 9/11... revealed!

ublished on Mar 2, 2017

Field McConnell is a career military and airline pilot who is closely linked to the flying events of 9/11. His Air National Guard unit had F16s over Washington DC on morning of 9/11; Captain Charles 'Chic' Burlingame of American Airlnes Flight 77 ( Pentagon) was his college classmate, and the 'Boeing Uninterruptable Auto-Pilot' (BUAP} equipped drones were his intellectual property.

It was this BUAP technology that was misused by Field McConnell's sister, Kristine Marcy, and Hillary Clinton as the Establishment patsied Muslims to facilitate their 'New American Century'.

When Field exposed 'Boeing’s Uninterruptible Auto-pilot' in December 2006, the FAA, U S Department of Justice and most notably the Airline Pilots Association attempted to silence him regarding the Truth of 9/11. He immediately retired from Northwest Airlines and was recruited to fly Airbus jets in Kazakhstan where he flew for 18 months to round out his 31 year airline career.

Field McConnell's expertise has been used by Russia, Malaysiaand Germany in explaining the four airliners takendown by the illegal modifications, which he first reported on 10 December, 2006.

Category: People & Blogs
License: Standard YouTube License

Source:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qnNgKmxqWjw

IZAKOVIC

Source http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=80556

2 people like this

I can't recall what all we've covered in this thread, so I will mention this again.  That when an airlines orders a plane, they also order multiple replacement parts for parts that wear out during the plane's lifetime of service.  Parts found, could always have been planted spare parts.  I was searching for other info tonight when I ran across this article from Dec. of 2013.  Bear i mind that the US/China have worked for years on cloaking/invisibility technology and MH 370 had 20 Chinese nationals, who worked for the Rothchild's Freescale Co. in Texas, on components of our defense systems.  

‘Invisible’ airplanes: Chinese, US race for cloaking tech

Gene J. Koprowski    Dec. 17, 2013

"New stealth technology makes airplanes invisible not only to radar, it renders them hidden to the human eye as well – just like an invisibility cloak in a Hollywood sci-fi thriller.

News reports from China last week touted the country’s work on a “cloaking” technology that uses a hexagonal array of glass-like panels to bend light around an object, obscuring it from view as though hidden by an invisibility cloak. Experts say the technology is legit – and not unlike American and European projects from the past few years.

“The general public … might not hear about how far the U.S. has really come, because it is and should remain classified,” firearms expert Chris Sajnog, a former Navy SEAL, told FoxNews.com. “Other countries are still playing catch-up -- but they're closing the gap.”

http://www.foxnews.com/tech/2013/12/17/invisible-airplanes-chinese-us-scramble-for-cloaking-tech.html

3 months later MH 370  disappeared off radar and out of sight!      How careful they are not to say the US and China were working hand in hand on this technology since at least 2006.

https://www.technologyreview.com/s/411667/invisibility-cloak-breakthrough/

3 people like this

Malaysia has entered into a ‘no find, no fee’ arrangement with Ocean Infinity to find MH370

AAP    Oct. 20, 2017

snip  video

"THE world’s greatest aviation mystery has taken a new turn with the search for MH370 to begin again and Australia will play a key role.

MALAYSIA has entered into a “no find, no fee” arrangement with Ocean Infinity in a bid to recover the missing MH370 plane and discover the fate of the 239 people on board.
Australia’s Minister for Infrastructure and Transport Darren Chester acknowledged the agreement between the Malaysian government and the US- based seabed exploration company.
“The Malaysian Government has accepted an offer from Ocean Infinity to search for the missing plane, entering into a ‘no find no fee’ arrangement,” the MP said in a statement.
Australia will provide technical assistance at the request of the Malaysian government.
Flight MH370 vanished on March 8, 2014, on the way from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing, with 239 people on board."

snip

http://www.news.com.au/travel/travel-updates/incidents/malaysia-has-entered-into-a-no-find-no-fee-arrangement-with-ocean-infinity-to-find-mh370/news-story/5ee001fb114604c3d2d16b78b7031712#null

Interesting story  "no find, no fee?"

2 people like this

SA

Particle accelerator/teleportation experiment

Results in time/space grab - gone wrong

Plane materialises deep below ground, in bed rock

One woman survivor, in a void

Profitable gold mine is closed, military controlled, as plane is removed, piece by piece, and sent via rail to east coast, then up to Tanzania

Attempt to fix error recreates same issue, resulting in two planes, and two survivors

We are currently following/talking about the second plane/reset

China wants the second survivor/clone

Plane parts will be found, heavily encrusted with barnacles/rock off Tanzania coast and down towards India

6 people like this

The Search Vessel is now in Fremantle (Western Australia), supposedly taking on more fuel and provisions.

It has also been reported that several of the Malaysian investigators from their crash investigation unit have been replaced with some airforce pilots, and the Malaysian navy also have people on board.

5 people like this

Australian engineer says he has found Malaysia Airlines flight MH370 on Google Earth - and bizarrely claims the aircraft's wreckage is riddled with bullet holes

Adam McCleery       March 18, 2018

"An Australian mechanical engineer has made the bizarre claim that he has found doomed Malaysia Airlines flight MH370 using Google Earth. 

Peter McMahon, who has a background in crash investigations, said he used Google Earth to locate the wreckage of the flight which went missing in 2014, The Daily Star reported.

According to Mr McMahon's claims, the wreckage of the flight is located 16km south of Round Island, which is 22.5km north of Mauritius, in an area of the ocean that has not been searched before.

An Australian mechanical engineer claims to have found doomed Malaysia Airlines flight MH370 using Google Earth, the first picture (above) shows what looks like a plane

An Australian mechanical engineer claims to have found doomed Malaysia Airlines flight MH370 using Google Earth, the first picture (above) shows what looks like a plane

The second picture shows what looks to be the front end of a plane and the cabin just below the water's surface

The second picture shows what looks to be the front end of a plane and the cabin just below the water's surface

He took his claims one step further by saying he also believed US officials were refusing to search the area.

Four American investigators had been sent to Australia to work on the MH370 case but he believes they are keeping crucial information hidden.

'They have made sure that all information received has been hidden from the public, even our government, but why,' he said.

'...(they) do not want it found as it’s full of bullet holes, finding it will only open another inquiry.'

Mr McMahon also made the sensational claim that the wreckage of the plane is full of bullet holes. 

In one of the two images what looks to be the outline of an aircraft can be seen just below the water's surface while the second picture shows what looks to be the front end of a plane. 

snip
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5515207/Australian-claims-tracked-flight-MH370-Google-Earth.html

Looks like a plane to me.

5 people like this

Welcome To a Branching Rabbit Hole: Lost MH370 Issue Resurrected Via Mystery Military Code Sent To A Tweeter

All images via: facebook.com/deidreskyeee/posts/1523673147745657 by Deidre Skye  Thank you for your contribution, Deidre!

I was posting the original post to the Shouts thread:

On 13th March, in his own post in Twitter board, Ty stated that he received the message a few days earlier than when he listened to it the first time.....we suspected it maybe indicating that the message was dispatched on 8th March 2018...marking 4th year since the missing of the airplane.

5ab236eb90160_MilCode_Ty_Mar2018_24.jpg.9b3c05cd72d6562f826b04823c3238ef.jpg

The face page of the recording Ty posted (blurred) is below:

5ab2376961fe0_MilCode_Ty_Mar2018_37.jpg.bd8223e198dea1780c92831997200ea6.jpg

The message left by the military code was:

"S DANGER SOS IT IS DIRE FOR YOU TO EVACUATE BE CAUTIOUS THEY ARE NOT HUMAN 042933964230 SOS DANGER SOS"

People went looking around, found the coordinates REMINDED US about MH370.

777 people on the plane were used for some major sacrificial ritual would be a very quick reading into the picture of this mystery loss of aircraft....to me, it's not as huge as 911, but equally having a major impact, for #777 being used as very influential number to achieve, in which the power is meant to encompass entire Earth. That was their plan whatever "they" used to cast upon us.

I take the message was dispatched to Ty as a member of public to Resurrect MH370 incident.

Why?

To COUNTER that ma-- jei .ku.

It takes a big effort to undo big formula that's intentionally cast by powerful ingredients like sacrificing 777 people all at once.

Our guys (I mean, the people who are on our side for Humanity) really did it big without too much effort at all, because after Ty Tweeted it, it went viral and whole lot of us into this sort of riddles got right into gazing at it....which made people to look back into MH370 issue, and an Aussie guy saying that now he discovered the sunken aircraft riddled with BULLET HOLES (articles with that heading with "bullet" in them got withdrawn off the net now, apparently....breezy posted a link about it somewhere) near East coast of Africa.

Lots stuff about MH370 seems to be attracting views now, so our guys must have achieved denting into what the nasty factions has done pretty well by just making one message to a public.

5ab23cdbe9ff5_MilCode_Ty_Mar2018_3_lg.jpg.ce3b0d450886c8fe8c10c210592831b3.jpg

5ab23d0430a9d_MilCode_Ty_Mar2018_4_lg.jpg.beff2283a165ac72bfadf5650275bd83.jpg

5ab23d80a64a3_MilCode_Ty_Mar2018_8_lg.jpg.a53ddaa1ce3cb4937deafc065e4839e1.jpg

1 person likes this

Continuing screenshots from Ty's what is now a deleted post:

5ab23f0859ab7_MilCode_Ty_Mar2018_15.jpg.d2105b6c060e7836416e459d4bf0ccd9.jpg

5ab23f3588eab_MilCode_Ty_Mar2018_17.jpg.cfff607e56e6840c322493cea44dc4c0.jpg

5ab23f5bb7abf_MilCode_Ty_Mar2018_41_lg.jpg.f9652cf9a1e0cbdbd23437f638e6b09a.jpg

People went wtf but then also many of us suspected the copy-cats pretended that they are someone from intel world and sent Ty pretentious messages......or not. But also there are not so well trained intel juniors who might decided to jump in and showing off something......or dropping by to give out a direction of thoughts for us, pretending to be just another Tweeter among other posters on his thread......

5ab23f82f2002_MilCode_Ty_Mar2018_20.jpg.2713eabb8e11d103f89d6e5ec0d515ec.jpg

5ab2405e9b466_MilCode_Ty_Mar2018_22.jpg.ce14bb0489d066f7b7cdcf134984dd43.jpg

5ab2407d8d850_MilCode_Ty_Mar2018_23.jpg.b40280f47a51c08dee0c398b10612464.jpg

And a bit of interesting twists of thoughts...:

5ab240e054468_MilCode_Ty_Mar2018_27.jpg.851579477e5609af17f54a698987ae36.jpg

5ab2410fd0162_MilCode_Ty_Mar2018_28.jpg.c76c5442cfb8f00d866b33f65354d343.jpg

5ab2416419479_MilCode_Ty_Mar2018_33.jpg.c93a0140ae384eea0be79dbeec72e5ec.jpg

5ab241bba997a_MilCode_Ty_Mar2018_36.jpg.64fd3c764d7d736d07a317a24c542f35.jpg

And this is the vid the guy threw in:

<GRAVE WARNING: This vid ↓may include unwanted programming.

My left side brain went weird after watching it only once.

If your heart says No, don't watch it. Don't even listen to it.

Audio file sounded like it got waged in something. 

I cannot be sure wth the vid would do to us at all.>

But saying that......I'm pretty sure loads of us want to check it out. .....Curiosity kills cats? Well it's just a part of our nature, hey. Otherwise we won't be hanging around with any CT communities.

Now, I have no idea if the vid has

1) any connection to the military message stuff,

2) Which side is the poster from? Is he REALLY our friend...?

3) Who is that person directed us to this vid....was he a pretending poster from some nasty alphabet soup group? Or from a nasty faction of aliens? Or actually from the good guys, and the vid is a continuous education provided by them like what Q group is doing?? 

Anyway.....

30344d3239483333333936373432303330

<Add to Edit: 21/3/2018---I deleted the vid from the view directly on the thread. I'll write the reason on the bottom.>

(c) Stopswitch Proxy 2018          Published on Mar 17, 2018

From the Poster's Note:

"00110100 01100110 00110100 01100101 00110100 00110101 00110100 00110101 00110100 00110001 00110101 00110010 00110101 00110100 00110100 00111000 00110100 01100100 00110100 01100110 00110100 01100101 00110101 00110100 00110100 00111000"

Audio file and visual file maybe crackable separately--may contain separate stories.

<Add to Edit continued on 21/3/2018:

Well, I decided the channel (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCswsuqA45azPqTqxWGd6Y1g/videos) is NO GOOD. I'm leaving the link for research purpose only and I do not recommend to watch ANY of the issued vids. 

I'm leaving my own dodgy trail of the post I made above, so I can warn others as well as myself clearly.

This is a very suspicious channel. It's there to SCREW US. The final message shown may well be a hook for us, who like to poke our heads into the rabbit holes of any choice....which is a dangerous act, for sure....

I warned you people, anyhow. Don't fall for their work. Be strong. Be safe.>

2 people like this

MH370 - The Situation Room | 60 Minutes Australia

Just in case someone want to watch this version of story telling:

(c) 60 Minutes Australia 2018

Published on May 13, 2018

2 people like this

Malaysia Airlines Flight 370: July 2018 Time Cross - Farsight

(c) FarsightPress 2018

Published on Jun 29, 2018

3 people like this