breezy

Yellowstone

132 posts in this topic

It seems to me that iirc, during Bezerk, it was said that this exact thing had been done, into the GOM.  I also seem to recall seeing plumes coming from the edges of the ground around the GOM, in Louisiana, on google earth.

2 people like this

Yellowstone Supervolcano 8-17-2018 Costa Rica and Japan Earthquake Shakes Caldera

1 person likes this

Alert! Yellowstone Supervolcano, Springs Going Dry! Aug 25 2018

1 person likes this

I'm really REALLY hoping the drainage is happening due to some multiple boring through the underground area to let go of the build up, not magma causing that. Maybe the drained lake appeared in Mexico maybe something to do with that?

Obviously pouring water on top of magma doesn't do anything much except to create REDIRECTION of the magma flow.

Though the lowering of beach water around the world may indicate more to do with Earth expanding and water going down into where the new cracks appeared on sea floors and it's Earth's natural adjusting, but again, that water receding full on also could be used for redirection of magma somewhere in order to save most of the US land, I take.

Just a 2 cents dot connecting.

(c) secureteam10 2018

2018/08/24

2 people like this

Yellowstone Heightened Warning, New Fissures and Geyser Eruptions Latest Update 9-21-18

1 person likes this

Yellowstone Supervolcano, Emergency Evacuation of Dorm, Sinks 10" in 2day, New Thermals Feature!

1 person likes this

USGS at Yellowstone Claims Earthquake and Deformation Monitors Were Destroyed, Blind To Monitor

2 people like this