breezy

Yellowstone

129 posts in this topic

I am going to post this thread because of the information of the last few days. First a video

U.S.G.S. E-MAIL  

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DKRMWQsNr6g

MAJ-12/SM420

Published on Feb 25, 2014

This is all over the "social site world" of the internet. So, in case you haven't seen this or heard of this here goes- From Tom Lupshu channel- fair use: Tom here- claims he recieved this e-mail from a "close friend" who's ID will never be release by him and he states as much. That said, this E-mail goes on to say the Yellowstone Cauldera -which in my understanding is a "pool" of highly active or potentially active- magma, pressure, and basically the ingredients of making a Volcanic eruption. Yellowstone is the biggest and most life-threatening of all. Combine this with the New Madrid fault and it's expected eruption and you get absolute destruction and millions will die. If this is true- do you think this may be the reason they are keeping this so quiet?

Then this article

It's up, up and away for ancient trapped helium at Yellowstone

By Monte Morin

February 19, 2014

image below of the Yellowstone Plumes

"Talk about passing gas: Vast stores of helium are escaping from the steam vents and hot springs of Yellowstone National Park after being trapped within Earth's crust for up to 2 billion years, according to new research.

In a study published Wednesday in the journal Nature, researchers with the U.S. Geological Survey determined that the famed national park was releasing hundreds -- if not thousands -- of times more helium than anticipated.

In fact, researchers say, the escaping helium -- about 60 tons per year --  is enough to fill one Goodyear blimp every week.

They also calculate that this "sudden" release of gas began roughly 2 million years ago, with the advent of volcanic activity there.

"That might seem like a really, really long time to people, but in the geologic time scale, the volcanism is a recent phenomenon," said study coauthor Bill Evans, a research chemist at the USGS office in Menlo Park, Calif.

Helium, or more accurately the isotope helium-4, is produced in Earth's crust as uranium and thorium decay. Often, this nonradioactive, crustal helium is swept away by groundwater, or freed as a result of tectonic movement.

But in areas where there is little groundwater or movement in Earth's crust, helium-4 can remain trapped and build up over time. This is especially true at Yellowstone, where inactive rocks, or what geologists call "craton," have been estimated to be 2.5 billion years old. (The park is located primarily in Wyoming.)

"The Yellowstone crust is among the oldest on Earth, and for most of its history had been part of the tectonically moribund core of North America," said lead study author Jacob Lowenstern, a research geologist and scientist-in-charge of the Yellowstone Volcano Observatory."

snip

http://www.latimes.com/science/sciencenow/la-sci-sn-yellowstone-helium-degassing-20140218,0,1665876.story#ixzz2uTUHVOdf

Very interesting and thinking like I have a tendency too, I then have to go here, and wonder about timing, and what "they" might really be up too especially considering all the preps being made by certain agencies  here in the states, especially in FEMA region 3.  But hey, maybe there's nothing to it, after all.

Space Station to Get a ‘Laser Cannon’

http://www.universetoday.com/109239/space-station-to-get-a-laser-cannon/#ixzz2uDE1l9N6

THINGS THAT MAKE YOU GO “HMMMM…”: SPACE STATION TO GET LASER CANNON

http://gizadeathstar.com/2014/02/things-make-go-hmmmm-space-station-get-laser-cannon/

http://forums.thechaniproject.com/topic/3834-space-watch/page-7

post-5-0-65709000-1393459244_thumb.jpg

13 people like this

I thought Helium was running short on Earth....and I think I got that info from watching Catalyst on ABC in Australia a while ago.

They were saying that the balloons prices would go up as Helium becomes heaps more expensive. 

Now they say they found heck a lot more of it, I guess parents can still afford to get some balloons for their kids.

But anyhow, then what's next step people would think?

Some controlled release of Helium to decrease the chance of big blow up happening soon?

8 people like this

Perhaps we all start talking with a squeeky voice :-

13 people like this

AS I have stated before, the conjunction of the galactic centre has just recently gone through a passage point ( Dec 21/2012) passing the galactic plane arm which indicates the rotation of our Sun along its' ecliptic around the arm coming from the galactic centre ( Black Hole) ...that being resaid...Now ALL THE SUNS along that arm and along the plane of differentiation ( Sagittarius  and Gemini) in coherence with our Sun are all exhibiting a similar behaviour which is having effects on all the planets within their solar systems...so this type of upheaval is to be expected , even encouraged.A bunch of little shakes is better than one big one...

It is all part and parcel of the changes our Great Mother is going through...call it growing pains... :rolleyes:

12 people like this

YELLOWSTONE SUPERVOLCANO ERUPTION IN 2014? Truth

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ssa-oePKux4#t=249

AgendaNWO2

Published on Apr 12, 2014

"YELLOWSTONE SUPERVOLCANO ERUPTION IN 2014? Truth & Secrets of Super Volcanoes

All of a sudden, the Ring of Fire is starting to tremble violently.

Tens of thousands of Indonesians have fled their homes after a volcano erupted in east Java.

Mount Kelud spewed ash and debris over a large area, including the city of Surabaya, about 130km (80 miles) away.

Officials said two people died after their houses collapsed under the weight of ash.

On Sunday, the worst earthquake in about 30 years rattled the Yellowstone supervolcano. Overall, there have been at least 25 significant earthquakes at Yellowstone National Park since Thursday, but it is the 4.8 earthquake that has many observers extremely worried.

Image: Yellowstone National Park (Wiki Commons).

Could such a large earthquake be a sign that the Yellowstone supervolcano is starting to roar to life after all this time? And if it does erupt, what would that mean for the rest of the country? As you will see below, a full-blown eruption at Yellowstone would be absolutely catastrophic. It is estimated that such an eruption could dump a 10 foot deep layer of volcanic ash up to 1,000 miles away and render much of the nation uninhabitable for years to come. In essence, it would instantly bring the United States to its knees.

It is true that it is normal for Yellowstone to experience up to 3,000 earthquakes a year. But most of those earthquakes are extremely small and nothing to worry about.

But the 4.8 earthquake that struck on Sunday is definitely raising eyebrows -- especially considering what else has been going on at Yellowstone lately.

For example, the scientists that monitor Yellowstone are telling us that the area where the earthquake was centered has been experiencing "ground uplift" in recent months... A University of Utah release said that the quake area had experienced a "ground uplift" since August and that "seismicity in the general region of the uplift has been elevated for several months."

I don't know about you, but the fact that the largest volcano in the U.S. by far has been experiencing "ground uplift" is not very comforting to me.

And there have been reports of strange animal behavior around Yellowstone as well. For example, the following YouTube video of numerous bison literally running away from Yellowstone has gone viral...

That video was captured during the month of March well before the 4.8 earthquake happened.

Could it be possible that those bison sensed that something was coming?

The danger posed by Yellowstone should not be underestimated.
blood moon Late last year a new study into the enormous super volcano found the underground magma chamber to be 2.5 times larger than previously thought — a cavern spanning some 90km by 30km and capable of holding 300 billion cubic kilometres of molten rock. yellowstone supervolcano volcano "yellowstone national park" park eruption science truth secrets u.s. "united states" usa america active news media "ring of fire" volcanic history future gas 2014 wildlife satellite comet dinosaurs geological nature survival "end times" apocalypse earthquake warning panic california prepare "u.s. army" army defense energy american tsunami prepare military "2012 movie" entertainment collapse threat population religion god japan "agenda nwo" ww3 war "world war 3" global earth usgs tyranny false flag attack illuminati new world order war ww3 world war 3 politics 2nd american revolution earthquake weapon russia nuke nuclear chile earthquake fukushima thailand tsunami evacuation coast to coast am colorado earth changes
If the sleeping giant were to wake, the outflow of lava, ash and smoke would devastate the United States and affect the entire world.

A full-blown eruption at Yellowstone would be unlike anything that any of us have ever seen before. The following YouTube video attempts to portray what would happen to areas within a few hundred miles of Yellowstone... stan

The eruption of a "supervolcano" hundreds of times more powerful than conventional volcanoes -- with the potential to wipe out civilisation as we know it -- is more likely than previously thought, a study has found.
An analysis of the molten rock within the dormant supervolcano beneath Yellowstone National Park in the United States

Scientists previously believed many supervolcanic eruptions needed earthquakes to break open the Earth's crust so magma could escape. But new research suggests that this can happen as a result of the build-up of pressure. haarp alaska

We just had a tsunami-triggering 8.2 earthquake off of Chile's north coast, a 5.8 earthquake off the coast of Panama, a 5.1 earthquake in southern California, and a dormant volcano in Peru has awakened for the first time in 40 years,"
tx Reddwolf

9 people like this

I think we are on the brink of change and it is not all good for earth dwellers.

Extreme Earthquake activity has been notable in Chile, The solomons, Fiji, Tonga,  Kermadec Islands, Malaysia, Nicaragua and many other places recently.

I am expecting a huge one in New Zealand again solely from watching the activity in the Kermadec Island region. (sorry Blue) But it doesn't look good to me at all.

Yellowstone is a serious worry and it is reasonable to assume that total chaos would result for most of the Northern Hemisphere should it erupt. The consequences are almost unimaginable.

Even Rotorua in New Zealand has the potential to create a nasty event along with White Island etc and don't forget that there are many underwater volcanos around the world as well. Lets not forget Krakatoa.

Whoever would have thought that in our time we would see new islands forming in the oceans but that is also happening. Could Gia be regarded as a hostile planet?  Maybe not yet.

8 people like this

There has been a lot of activity on GLP regarding yellowstone recently and in amongst the usual banter are some interesting snippets of information, this particular link  would seem to me to be a cause for concern  -

http://www.isthisthingon.org/Yellowstone/wrapper.php?file=B944_EHZ_PB_01.2014041400.gif 

but some say the sensor is malfunctioning ?.

http://www.isthisthingon.org/Yellowstone/daythumbs.php

RSOE now appear to be outlining the Caldera for some reason ( zoom in ) - http://hisz.rsoe.hu/alertmap/index2.php?area=usa

USGS monthly update for March  - http://volcanoes.usgs.gov/activity/archiveupdate.php?noticeid=9896

The live webcam for Old Faithful has been down for a few days but the 30sec refresh one is still up -

http://yellowstone.net/webcams/, is this normal behaviour for this geyser ? - http://geysertimes.org/getGeyserInfo.php?geyserID=2

And while I'm typing this in the U.K. an advert on the television states "Did you know Yellowstone national park sits on top of a super volcano? - this bear doesn't "  - and they want us to visit the place ?? :rolleyes:

Take care all those within angry distance of the park, let's hope she's just getting comfy .

6 people like this

ALERT: Yellowstone Ten Earthquake Sensors Turned Off Shutdown

Tom Lupshu

Published on Apr 29, 2014

This is a Huge Red Flag. This morning they have shutdown ten of the Earthquake monitoring stations at Yellowstone Supervolcano. Now you really need to be asking yourself are you ready?

Tx,   My Friend
OK, so now they are turning off the sensors. So what IS up at Yellowstone???
11 people like this

That would give me reason for concern if I lived out in that area. With the activity that has been happening there, I would think that to be an extremely dangerous move.

4 people like this

Yellowstone April 30 2014 - The Alert!

atlanticobr

"Published on Apr 30, 2014

Hi my Friends, as we are all been warned, tectonic movements are accentuated on the planet. Today is April 30, 2014 and as you know, there are days Yellowstone is experiencing very serious symptoms of movement. Today, at one o'clock in the afternoon (time of Yellowstone) I recorded these images on the camera line, which clearly shows the front oscillating movement up and down she always had as a result of wind incidences in the "tower where it is attached, but now , as you may notice during the video sample, the camera is presenting lateral vibrations that never had before. These vibrations are at a frequency faster as a result of shaking the soil. We have observed these cameras for months and only now this symptom began to manifest . Something is happening and the USGS website has absolutely nothing to say about it. Stay tuned to Yellowstone because nobody will warn of possible state of danger , so follow your intuition and be prepared in case it gets out of control.
Let us wish that all this is no more than a false alarm from it's caldera."

tx. Robert

10 people like this

As far as I'm concerned.. It can blow or do whatever it may do.

I'm not even going to think about it.

If I should get fried to a crisp.. Then.

What the hell.

:-*:-* :-*

8 people like this

No fear Arc, fear is exactly what they want.  You are so right, the best thing to do is not give a crap. :-*

7 people like this

Well Arc, I wouldn't exactly say we are in a safe zone but I think the only thing we would have to worry about if she went up was ash falling...depending in the wind directions..... Of course though after time the whole planet would be affected and it would probably send us fast into the next ice age...but we will adapt and survive.

7 people like this

Orion, I posted a pic somewhere here on Chani,

Supposed to be the circle of almost instant death..

We are just outside of it.

If it blows and blows hard.. The whole earth will be changed...

Here is the pic.

volcanoyellowstonerangeofdestruction1.gi

8 people like this

I Better stock up on beer I dont really care what happens as I am only here to observe but I prefer to observe with a few pints

10 people like this

http://www.preppersworldusa.com/2014/02/20/unusual-activity-yellowstone-super-volcano-releasing-thousand-times-helium-steam-anticipated/

More Unusual “Activity” at Yellowstone Super Volcano! Releasing Thousand More Times Of Helium Steam Than Anticipated

If the Yellowstone Super Volcano were to erupt, it would be 2,000 times bigger than the eruption of Mount St. Helens in the 1980′s. Everything within 500 miles would be dead or destroyed within minutes, 2/3rds of the entire United States would be covered in volcanic ash and the climate of the entire planet would cool within a month.

:):-*:-

7 people like this

Lets get on a boat and head to South America if it does Arc. I'll bring the beer and scotch and we can pick up Breezy and Redd on the way.

5 people like this

That would be a riot, Orion.

We could even head to Antarctica, Check out first hand, just what exactly is going on down there.

3 people like this

Yes, a boat trip of Chanites - then you could all stop off in Australia on your way South - we don't have volcanoes here - plenty of other things that will kill ya, but no volcanoes.

6 people like this

We do Jess-- Mt Gambia is one place and there are some in Victoria-- Mt Gambia went off more than 5000 years ago---and the lava tubes in Q/land are from real old ones------but yeah, not much to worry about here.

But if the Chanite party boat is coming past OZ- pick us all up anyway- would be a hoot!( insert little smiley of boat with Chanites waving)

6 people like this

We do Jess-- Mt Gambia is one place and there are some in Victoria-- Mt Gambia went off more than 5000 years ago---and the lava tubes in Q/land are from real old ones------but yeah, not much to worry about here.

But if the Chanite party boat is coming past OZ- pick us all up anyway- would be a hoot!( insert little smiley of boat with Chanites waving)

And top the boat up with Bundy, VB and a bit of Emu Export!!!

4 people like this

Can't forget the cannabis!

7 people like this