Monatom

THE END GAME

1,272 posts in this topic

The Plane Truth ~ with Jim Willie ~ PTS3158

3 people like this

Is the end game being re-written?  Time will tell.

New material from Q on 4chan yesterday

Posted By: MrFusion [Send E-Mail]
Date: Monday, 20-Nov-2017 14:58:30

Link to entire archived thread:
https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/150166775

Link to Q's first post below:
https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/150166775/#q150166904

Q's 11/20 posts with a couple of reader comments:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Q !ITPb.qbhqo (ID: 8GzG+UJ9) 11/20/17(Mon)01:29:00 No.150166904

What is a key?
What is a key used for?
What is a guard?
What is a guard used for?
Who unlocked the door of all doors?
Was it pre-planned?
Do you believe in coincidences?
What is information?
Who controls the release of information?
WHO HAS ALL OF THE INFORMATION?
Who disseminates information?
What is the MSM?
Who controls the MSM?
Who really controls the MSM?
Why are we made to believe the MSM are the only credible news sources?
Who controls the MSM?
Who really controls the MSM?
Why are we made to believe the MSM are the only credible news sources?
Why is this relevant?
Why are non MSM platforms cast as conspiracy and/or non-credible?
Why are non MSM platforms cast as conspiracy and/or non-credible?
What happens when an entity and/or individual accumulates power?
Define corruption.
Wealth = power.
Power = influence.
Influence = control.
Rinse and repeat.
What power of influence was recently discovered (specifically re: 2016 election)?
How much power of influence does Twitter, FB, Reddit, etc. have in influencing the minds of people?
Has the stranglehold of the MSM been diminished?
What is open source?
What has become blatantly obvious since the election of POTUS?
Why would they allow this (visibility) to occur?
Were they not prepared to counter?
What miscalculation occurred?
What opposite impact did this generate?
How did POTUS recognize and invert?
What happens when an entity and/or individual accumulates power?
Define corruption.
Define censorship.
Define ‘controlled’ censorship.
What action is Twitter taking effective mid-Dec?
What is the purpose of this action?
Possible test to understand public / gov’t response?
~~~~~
Q !ITPb.qbhqo (ID: 8GzG+UJ9) 11/20/17(Mon)01:29:21 No.150166936

(cont..)
When was this announced?
When did events in SA transpire?
Who controlled a large portion of Twitter stock?
Why is this relevant?
Define oppression.
Who controls the narrative?
Who really controls the narrative?
Who guards the narrative?
Does the MSM shelter and protect select ‘party’ members?
Does this protection insulate these ‘party’ members?
Who controls the narrative?
What laws were put in place to protect the MSM from lawsuits?
Who specifically passed this law?
What is immunity?
What prevents a news organization from simply ‘making up sources & stories’?
What prevents a news organization from simply ‘making up sources & stories’?
What previous SC ruling provided protection to reporters from having to reveal their ‘confidential’ source(s)?
How many people are unaware of the ‘truth’ due to the stranglehold?
How must people be made aware of an alternate reality?
What are crumbs (think H-wood/DC)
Define ‘lead-in’ (think play)?
What has been occurring recently?
The stage must be set.
Crumbs are easy to swallow.
What if Hugh Hefner was /a Clown In America?
What is a honeypot?
Define blackmail.
How could this be applied?
Fantasy land.
WHO HAS ALL OF THE INFORMATION?
No Such Agency.
The hunter becomes the hunted.
Operations underway.
Operators active.
Disinformation is real.
Disinformation is necessary.
Silent war (some gets out).
The Great Awakening.
Iron Eagle.
Godfather III.
The Hunt for Red October.
Q
~~~~~
[reader question: "the hunt for red october"
This is a reference to the submarine that went missing just recently?]

~~~~~
Anonymous (ID: 8GzG+UJ9) 11/20/17(Mon)02:16:18 No.150170117

Incorrect.
~~~~~
[reader comment:
You guys are missing the importance of Hugh Hefner! Think of it this way.
>Hugh invites over celeb/politician
>Hugh offers them "something younger"
>Hugh offers them a "safe space" to do it in
>Hugh tapes encounter
>Sends tape to CIA
>CIA has person by the balls for LIFE.

This is MAJORLY IMPORTANT to what has been keeping people in control for so long!]
~~~~~
Anonymous (ID: 8GzG+UJ9) 11/20/17(Mon)02:17:31 No.150170181

!!!
~~~~~
Anonymous (ID: 8GzG+UJ9) 11/20/17(Mon)02:36:59 No.150171298

All posts are connected.
Graphic is key.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MrF says:
I'm not sure what graphic Q was referring to, but perhaps it was the one at the top of the thread (not posted by Q):

Trump_thor.jpg

or maybe this one, which was a response to Q's "!!!":

power.jpg

Source http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=87936

3 people like this

Lynn from Focus Sessions on Q-Anon from 4Chan ... seems he/she is legit.

Monday, November 20, 2017

4chan

Q1.  Hi Lynn,  I have been waiting and hoping to see a blog about the 4chan forum discussions posted by someone called Q-Anon. The discussions have so many interesting cryptic breadcrumbs about what’s really going on and how everything ties together with corruption and pedophilia within our government. There’s rumored to be over 1800 sealed indictments now. What’s going on and when will the storm hit?

Q2. Hi Lynn! Between Oct 31 and Nov 15 there were some interesting questions / comments posed on 4chan by an alleged insider with top clearance in the Department of Energy by the handle Q-Anon  S/he posed very legitimate questions that led readers down a very specific path to many things we already know to be true. It feels legitimate to me, especially since the poster has not kept up the game (I feel like if s/he we’re out for attention they would have kept going). 

YouTube discussing 4chan recent discussions: 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EfrFw-NcMs

4Chan message board:
http://www.4chan.org/

What’s going on and when will the storm hit?
A.  I see a man, ex-military that was able to get a government job as a "militant consultant" after he served his military terms (I get he served twice).  He looks like a decorated hero, and has a respect for justice and doing the right thing.  I then get someone came to him, as a consultant with a lot of hands on experience, and wanted him to help select a patsy for an upcoming false flag (supporting future agendas and positioning).  When this man reviewed the potential candidates, he realized that he knew a few in the "pool."  Not only was he against the lies, in fact he couldn't believe what he was seeing and being brought into.  The snapping point was seeing a plan for someone's life be manipulated for the worse.  This knowledge haunted him, and he didn't know what to do as rebelling would be certain death to him and his family.  He resorted to posting on the message board anonymously in hopes that the truth would slowly get out and expose these situations for what they are 

It looks like this is going to build and build.  People are going to slowly disappear (arrests, fleeing and "accidental deaths").  This doesn't look to stop, and will just get worse and worse as this cleaning of these PTW (Powers That Were) thin out.

When you tune into this do you feel like it is legitimate? 
A. Yes, this does feel legitimate.  This man is trying to clear his conscious and help other people realize what is going on in our world.  It isn't to evoke fear, but rather to spread truth and confirm suspicions. 

Are people right to be hopeful that we are truly cleaning house of the parasitic entities in our midst? 
A. Yes, this does look to be happening.  Send lots of positive energy this way to aid in the cleaning and prevent the ones that remain from regrouping...

Thank you in advance for any insight you are able to provide.

And that is all I have for this reading.  Thank you.  Love and light-

Source http://psychicfocus.blogspot.com.au/search?updated-min=2017-01-01T00:00:00-05:00&updated-max=2018-01-01T00:00:00-05:00&max-results=21

5 people like this

White Hats Report #60

Dec. 14, 2017

A Storm IS coming

"It’s been 11 months since we released our last report. This fact should not be considered to reflect our disengagement from the overall battle. On the contrary, we have been very busy behind the scenes in the ongoing fight to expose the cabal and restore our Republic.

Those faint sounds you’ve been hearing………… the change of the long time cabal influenced and controlled regime in Saudi Arabia TO the UK’s dogged determination to exit the EU via Brexit TO the exposure of the corrupt, CIA controlled media (Operation Mockingbird) TO the outing of the cabal infestation of the FBI and DOJ TO the unsealed Federal Court indictments TO the current and ongoing exposure of the sexual predators in DC, the media and Hollywood (the pedophile networks are next to be exposed)……………….. are the foundations of the cabal supported European Satanic bloodlines starting to crack.

President Trump is a wrecking ball, his very existence in the White House has caused panic and consternation throughout the ranks of the cabal and their Masters, even prompting the ZioRat family themselves, the Rothschilds, to publicly come out in criticism of Trump. The significance of Jacob going public talking about Trump “threatening to destroy the New World Order”, Lynn Forester de Rothschild’s constant whining on Twitter about Trump and David “Plastiki” Rothschild tweeting about US gun laws, is proof the bloodlines are concerned about their loosening grasp of world power. For them to even come out in public and speak is sign of their desperation."

snip

http://whitehatsreport.com/2017/12/14/white-hats-report-60/

There is currently such a mess involving wrong doing on the part of intel agencies here in the states, and it's so convoluted, that this coming "storm" is going to be epic. The following video might give you an idea.

Trey Gowdy GRILLS Rod Rosenstein Over Conflicts In Special Counsel Investigation 12/13/17

7 people like this

Quick Issue - A Japanese token exchange ‘Coincheck’ has lost ¥62B customer’s token

https://steemit.com/steem/@hingomaster/quick-issue-a-japanese-token-exchange-coincheck-has-lost-cny62b-customer-s-token

Coincheck Says It Lost Crypto Coins Valued at About $400 Million

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-01-26/cryptocurrencies-drop-after-japanese-exchange-halts-withdrawals

Someone withdrawn hell a lot and causing headaches for cryptcurrency scene.... 

1) Nth Korean cyber terrorism

2) Ee....sla/ L done it to make us to think it was Nth Korean done it.

3 people like this

We Are Now Heading Into The Economic Reset, Everything Is About To Change:London Paul

5 people like this

Super Bowl Sunday’, ‘Sunday Presidential Address’, Or Is the Deep State Collapsing The Economy Right Now?
February 04, 2018
from SilverDoctors:

"SD Friday Wrap: Is the Deep State collapsing the economy to slow-burn President Trump? Regardless, the markets look dire. Very dire…

This is important:

I was chatting with my buddy earlier. He was asking me why the metals were just nose-diving all day?

This was a short conversation I had with him in a chat (and I’m leaving the text original and raw just like I fired it off to him):

Buddy:

What’s the nose dive for?

Me:

not sure…they smashed on the jobs report, but it’s rather brutal…in the back of my mind, i think people are taking profits here because the stock market may be ready to come down….It’s a long shot, but in 2008, right before the markets crashed, gold & silver nose dived before skyrocketing. Silver even went to $8! This is more than just a simple slam. Somethign is very wrong in the markets. If people are getting “margin calls” and they have positions they are up on, they will sell those whch are profits to cover their losses on margin. Not sure, but there’s a storm brewing in all markets. Bond market is blowing up. Stocks finally starting to drop. Crypto crashing and VIX spiking. Somehting big may be ready to go down. the quetsion is: Will the Fed come in and save it or let it go down. Thats my thoughts…"
snip

https://www.sgtreport.com/articles/2018/2/4/super-bowl-sunday-sunday-presidential-address-or-is-the-deep-state-collapsing-the-economy-right-now

2 people like this

Bridgewater's European Short Grows To A Massive $22 Billion: Here Are The Targeted Companies

Feb. 15, 2018  Tyler Durden

"In the red corner we have Mario Draghi, who runs the world's biggest and most activist central bank... and in the blue corner we have Ray Dalio, who runs the world's biggest hedge fund and has been systematically betting against the companies backstopped by his opponent.

They are set for a historic clash.

Less than a week ago, we were surprised to learn  that what was until the start of the month "only" a $3 billion short bet against a broad selection of Europe's most popular public companies, had grown into a massive $13 billion basket of shorts. Well, fast forward to today when according to the latest breakdown of his filings by Reuters, Ray Dalio has been especially busy, and since last Friday he added another $9 billion shorts, bringing Bridgewater's total short against some of the continent’s biggest companies to a record $22 billion.

While there was no offsetting data to show whether the $160 billion in AUM Bridgewater holds more European stocks than it “shorts” overall, an investor in the hedge fund firm’s Pure Alpha Major Markets strategy said that the fund had reduced its long exposure significantly this year.

And although the filings do not say when Bridgewater first took out its European short positions - our first report of Dalio's European short was back in October when the fund had a tiny $700 million short - many of its latest disclosures are recent, with some in Germany, Italy and France in the past two weeks.

As shown in the breakdown below, Bridgewater has bet against firms ranging from Anglo-Dutch consumer giant Unilever to French oil giant Total, and virtually every single prominent public bank.

Since Bridgewater is not known for picking individual stocks, the manager’s position was the result of a view on the wider economy according to James Helliwell, chief investment strategist of the Lex van Dam Trading Academy.

"Whilst the extent to which it may be an outright short bet is uncertain, I suspect that it was seen as a relatively cheap hedge against existing global equity exposure."

Broken down geographically, Bridgewater’s short positions are the highest in Germany with $7.3 billion, followed by France with $4.5 billion while in Spain its shorts in four groups amount to almost €1.4 billion ($1.7 billion) and in Italy include Unicredit and Enel. The portfolio has been fluid, adjusting its trades and recently cutting back on shorts in the Netherlands, Spain and Ireland, while increasing them in Germany and Italy."

snip

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-02-14/bridgewaters-european-short-grows-massive-22-billion-here-are-targeted-companies

2 people like this

For those tired of the stories of this world.. seems a change is coming.. remember the WAVE we all discussed in the early Chani days.. well it seems hypnosis sessions are tapping into it currently.. 

6 people like this

I've been dealing with hostile interdimensional beings/nightmares lately. The announcement video said that the enemy exists up to the fifth dimension, so they have to be cleared somehow. When the nightmares are gone then this solar system will be a paradise again. I just hope I'll never meet those nasty, hostile beings on this plane, as I fear for my life when those encounters happen in my dreams. Still many of us have already fallen victim to them, rape, murder, pedophilia and et cetera. A lot will happen this year T says and it will be the year of humanity. I hope change is coming!

6 people like this

Live interview just now from Unbiased and on the Fence:

3 people like this

Iran, China Seek to Loosen Dollar’s Grip on Global Markets

April 23, 2018        Mike Bird and  Ira Iosebashvili

"A small but growing number of countries are stepping up efforts to wean themselves off the dollar, aiming to chip away at the U.S. currency’s decadeslong dominance.

Iran last week became the latest when it pledged to replace the dollar with the euro in its foreign-currency accounting.

China introduced the world’s first yuan-denominated oil contracts last month, part of a continuing effort to raise its currency’s global profile, while Venezuela launched a bitcoin-like cryptocurrency earlier this year. Russia has ramped up its gold reserves to diversify away from the dollar. Still, none of these new efforts has threatened the dollar’s global role.

Some analysts say the governments moving against the dollar may be trying to capitalize on growing unease among many nations, including U.S. allies, over recent or perceived shifts in U.S. trade policy, Washington’s approach to global alliances, and conflicting signals from the Trump administration about its preference for a strong dollar."
snip

https://www.wsj.com/articles/dollar-is-still-king-of-the-hill-globally-despite-other-nations-efforts-1524481200

The Dollar Will Have One Last Rally Before It Collapses:Phil Sloan

X22ReportSpotlight

2 people like this

The World Is Fractured Due To The Dying Dollar, This Is The End Game:Rob Kirby

1 person likes this

Plans Are In Place To Take Down The Entire Central Banking Apparatus - Episode 1671a

5 people like this

Dow tumbles over 500 points, bringing 2-day losses to more than 1,300 points

Oct. 11, 2018          Fred Imbert    | Alexandra Gibbs

Investors fled riskier assets like stocks and loaded up on traditional safe havens like bonds and gold.
The Dow fell as much as 698.97 points at its lows of the day, after dropping 831 points on Wednesday.
"It's a momentum correction, not a portfolio correction," says Joe Terranova, chief market strategist at Virtus Investment Partners. "While we have a bias to believe 2008 could happen again, I don't think this is the case."

snip   video

"Stocks are getting slammed. Five experts weigh in on what to do now    Stocks are getting slammed. Five experts weigh in on what to do now  

Stocks fell sharply in volatile trading on Thursday as investors dumped riskier assets in favor of traditional safe havens like bonds.

The Dow Jones Industrial Average closed 545.91 points lower at 25,052.83, bringing its two-day losses to more than 1,300 points. The S&P 500 dropped 2.1 percent to 2,728.37 and posted its sixth straight decline. The broad index also closed below its 200-day moving average for the first time since April. The Nasdaq Composite pulled back 1.3 percent to 7,329.06 and briefly entered correction territory.

The Dow fell as much as 698.97 points at its lows of the day. The indexes bounced after a report said President Donald Trump and Chinese President Xi Jinping would meet at next month's G-20 summit."

snip

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/10/11/us-markets-focus-on-wall-street-rout-as-it-batters-global-markets.html

2 people like this

Didn't someone forecast 24th Nov the market crush date?? Though we get those dates sporadically anyway, I think it was on the menu...

According to some brainy guy, FRB only did what was logistic in time, and POTUS telling them off was a nonsense. But I suspect that view is backed by how the Cs were controlling the market, meaning enduring our enslavement.... Mmmmmm.

1 person likes this

Time to crash America. 

Independence Vs Global Governance. 

The lines have been drawn. 

2 people like this

6 hours ago, Prismatic Eye said:

Time to crash America. 

Independence Vs Global Governance. 

The lines have been drawn. 

LOL PM, POTUS looks like he's doing it very well! His decisions are trashing what was established as fake world peace after WW2 by the Cs.

But because of our shallow views set by the slavery we are experiencing, it looks like we are going ahead towards the Block Economy scheme...which doesn't help the Humanity as the whole.

So basically if we as the Humanity to collectively wake up and be freed, we gotta scrap monetary slavery system and change it over to something better.

There's a scary bit we still gotta ride over to see what it does due to the time factor (which is after all, also an illusion...): the AI driven world because of the economic slavery as well as transhumanistic world which WE DON'T NEED but pushed to us on the dish now with full force.  

If we all can ORGANICALLY achieve mastering our own power which is to change everything with our will, to become able to do it without causing harm to others and to ourselves, then we totally won "the game", and we can evolve far to the level we really can start contributing to the rest of existences in local or far beyond of local universes, which is what I wish for us to achieve.

It's up to our awakening and gripping to our full power vs the AI driven transhumanistic world being established with speed because "we think we still need such to aid ourselves"....can we break the mind control and fly high before it's going to set a new-damning-world for ourselves?

(We don't require any machines to aid us any longer, once we regain the full power status.

The world without computers and machinery ends clearly, and we will never to be ruled by the AIs or BS crap coming from lower consciousness based factions.

We, the Humanity, will run the Universe with the power of love, then.

It sounds corny, I know....lol

But I saw that time line appearing, firmly.

You don't need to believe any bits of what I wrote. Please refer to your own heart and gut feelings.) 

I continue to dream of that beautiful world we will get. Love you all....and I believe in us all.

4 people like this

Dow jumps more than 500 points, posts best day since March as earnings fuel rally

Fred Imbert             Oct. 16, 2018

"Morgan Stanley reported better-than-expected earnings, along with Dow-members Goldman Sachs, Johnson & Johnson and UnitedHealth.
"We were overly worried about the economy at the start of October," says Kim Forrest of Fort Pitt Capital. "I think the bar has been set pretty low by sell-side analysts."
With Tuesday's sharp gains and following a rally on Friday, the Dow has risen 3 percent from the lows seen last week.

Stocks rose sharply on Tuesday after the release of strong quarterly results from some of the largest U.S. companies helped the market recover from last week's sell-off.

The Dow Jones Industrial Average surged 547.87 points to 25,798.42, with UnitedHealth outperforming. The S&P 500 gained 2.1 percent to 2,809.92 as the tech and health care sectors jumped more than 2.5 percent each. The Nasdaq Composite advanced 2.9 percent to 7,645.49. The major large-cap indexes all had their best day since March. The Russell 2000 index, which tracks small-cap stocks, jumped 2.8 percent and had its best day since Nov. 9, 2016.

With Tuesday's sharp gains and following a rally on Friday, the Dow has risen 3 percent from the lows seen last week."

snip

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/10/16/wall-street-futures-rise-ahead-of-goldman-sachs-morgan-stanley-earnings.html

1 person likes this