Monatom

THE END GAME

1,266 posts in this topic

How the herd works.

G5CviAR.gif

11 people like this

GCR UPDATE

While reliable information is difficult to obtain at the moment there are some things that are fairly clear.

Historic Bond payouts ARE occurring. Some have been paid out (dealing with priorities) and others are in the process. There is a huge amount of money (Trillions) involved in just this step.

The GCR has now shifted past Mar 15 for Global implementation.

The Banks Will have to shut down for a period when the change to the new system occurs. I believe at this time that 

adequate warnings will be given and people will be supplied with sufficient funds to tide them over.

There is much more information regarding the process but for reasons dealing with security they remain secret. Everything is moving forward, increasingly so but this thing has been like a juggernaut coming down the tracks at 10mph....slow but lots of inertia. It'll get here.

8 people like this

How the herd works.

G5CviAR.gif

HAHAHAHAHAHA

I have to introduce you to my Boer goats! Definitely not "herd mentality" LOL....Only need a few to break the mold!

3 people like this

Wonder if they will "announce" the intent before implementation?

Wonder if they will "announce" the intent before implementation?

So difficult to know how and why. Pays just to be aware and somewhat ready. For example, the new UST gold backed dollar will cash in at a rate of about 1.8 Fed reserve notes. The question then arises whether it will buy the same goods it does now or it all adds up to a devaluation. I just found the following article specifically on the reset....by respected analyst Jim Willie. Certainly worth the read especially from the perspective of the lead up to it all. Great historical evidence here. Worth having some cash on hand. We never said giving birth is painless. Could be some pain involved but certainly worth the results.

http://www.silverdoctors.com/jim-willie-we-are-well-past-the-11th-hour-the-global-currency-reset-looms/#more-38974

JIM WILLIE: WE ARE WELL PAST THE 11TH HOUR, THE GLOBAL CURRENCY RESET LOOMS!

The Global Paradigm Shift is in full swing. The Global Currency Reset is near, better described as the Return of the Gold Standard. The Iran Nuclear Talks will proceed to conclusion, better described as the Petro-Dollar Surrender Talks with nuclear proliferation rider agreements.

The last chance is Gold & Silver, since what comes will be like a mighty storm. In its wake, the only wealth standing will be gold, silver, resource deposits (energy, minerals, water), and farmland. Time is running low for the many citizens of the United States and the other nations of the world to wake up and benefit from their own epiphanies.

It is very late, far past the eleventh hour.

The Global Currency Reset looms.  ".....

......"The Super Elites are on the defensive. They do not wish to be revealed to the public. The triad of Wall Street and Big Oil and Big Pharma do not wish to have their idolatry of the nether world revealed. The same clients and followers ask what key factors could change the public perception and alter the path of the nation. Tough question. My response usually centers upon some from the mad pot. It could be revelation of the USGovt direct involvement in Afghan heroin production, distribution, and profiteering, complete with Wall Street money laundering. It could be revelation of the inside job on 911 attacks, done to alter the nation’s course toward fascism, with culpability lying with many parties such as the Wall Street bankers, the US security agencies, the US defense contractors, the Big Oil firms, and a certain key ally in the Mideast which controls the levers with groups like the Council on Foreign Relations. It could be the revelation of details of the Fort Knox theft by the gang led by Clinton, Rubin, and Bush, whereby the gold bars were taken under the shadows of Gold leasing with controlled lease rates. It could be revelation of the multi-faceted Fascist projects related to corn syrup sugar lacing, genetically modified foods to enter human chromosome systems, chemtrail toxic sprays, the Halliburton sabotage of the Gulf of Mexico, the frequent usage of HAARP in weather wars, or the radiation of the Pacific Coast. The American public clearly requires a wake-up call, but my personal belief is that not half have any potential for awakening."
9 people like this

ok, I've been quietly sitting on the side lines but really it's time to inject some actual fact based economics into what is starting to resemble a white hat-black hat thread where post GCR all is well and we are free etc.etc... BS.

The UK is basically bankrupt, an interest rate rise of just a few percent would finish it off, I use the UK as an example (being a Brit)  but the same applies to the US and vast swathes of Europe (no, not just Greece, Spain, Portugal, Ireland).

TPTB are all too aware of the dynamics and know that they can't keep interest rates forever low, so something has to give, which in old money means a currency devaluation and accompanying debt reduction.

Since there are a number of countries responsible for a sizeable chunk of the worlds GDP all needing to go through a devaluation and since the elite want to keep their positions of power the devaluation needs to be controlled so things don't spiral out of control (like in the book Last Light for instance).

The argument that the Elite are being pushed out/brought to heel is complete tosh, offered up with no evidence (very like the black hat-white hat stories), the Elite are financially mobile and financially spread, why do you think the Chinese are suddenly so keen to perform bail outs when the capitalist lesson would be to let investments fail.

The Elite make money by riding piggy back on the pre-eminent world powers, the US is broken (deliberately or not) and they will simply control the new paradigm, be that Russia and China or Russia, China & Europe.

What, you all thought the GCR would actually change things ?? lol, is there any evidence that Russia and China are actually independent rather than controlled, nope, none.

The USA was stopped in Syria and again in Ukraine, so what, you think that's evidence that things are changing amongst the elite, or is that the elite merely setting up the stage for the next act (i.e. US is vulnerable and a bully and can be taken on).

So, in summary, various devaluations and debt write offs are needed, the desire is to control the process so things don't fall apart, rich people want to control things so they can hold onto what they've got.

Wake up people, we are meant to be keen observers.

Incidentally, this isn't a personal attack on any of the previous posters, just I thought we were better, more discerning and more questioning than this.

Finally, in case people think I have no experience in any of this, go back through Chani and see what I said about Bit Coin, which at the time I recall was disputed, I believe events have now borne out what I said.

12 people like this

:gun::gun:money...

(Ahhh - where's that machine gun when you need it??)

4 people like this

ok, I've been quietly sitting on the side lines but really it's time to inject some actual fact based economics into what is starting to resemble a white hat-black hat thread where post GCR all is well and we are free etc.etc... BS.

The UK is basically bankrupt, an interest rate rise of just a few percent would finish it off, I use the UK as an example (being a Brit)  but the same applies to the US and vast swathes of Europe (no, not just Greece, Spain, Portugal, Ireland).

TPTB are all too aware of the dynamics and know that they can't keep interest rates forever low, so something has to give, which in old money means a currency devaluation and accompanying debt reduction.

Since there are a number of countries responsible for a sizeable chunk of the worlds GDP all needing to go through a devaluation and since the elite want to keep their positions of power the devaluation needs to be controlled so things don't spiral out of control (like in the book Last Light for instance).

The argument that the Elite are being pushed out/brought to heel is complete tosh, offered up with no evidence (very like the black hat-white hat stories), the Elite are financially mobile and financially spread, why do you think the Chinese are suddenly so keen to perform bail outs when the capitalist lesson would be to let investments fail.

The Elite make money by riding piggy back on the pre-eminent world powers, the US is broken (deliberately or not) and they will simply control the new paradigm, be that Russia and China or Russia, China & Europe.

What, you all thought the GCR would actually change things ?? lol, is there any evidence that Russia and China are actually independent rather than controlled, nope, none.

The USA was stopped in Syria and again in Ukraine, so what, you think that's evidence that things are changing amongst the elite, or is that the elite merely setting up the stage for the next act (i.e. US is vulnerable and a bully and can be taken on).

So, in summary, various devaluations and debt write offs are needed, the desire is to control the process so things don't fall apart, rich people want to control things so they can hold onto what they've got.

Wake up people, we are meant to be keen observers.

Incidentally, this isn't a personal attack on any of the previous posters, just I thought we were better, more discerning and more questioning than this.

Finally, in case people think I have no experience in any of this, go back through Chani and see what I said about Bit Coin, which at the time I recall was disputed, I believe events have now borne out what I said.

I share many of your sentiments.

I am aware however, that those in control of global finance, have very long term agendas and thinking.

How much should we consider that the following were pre-planned and rolled out on a schedule:?

- Federal Reserve Act and creation

- Nixon and the gold standard

- Rise of the Petrodollar, gets the whole world addicted to the USD

- the deliberate and systemic NON GROWTH of America's infrastructure

Surely where we are now has been planned for for decades or longer.

Surely, the next event is looming.  We had one adjustment in 2008 called the GFC.  We are going to have another one this year.  I suspect it will be the SDR being foisted as the new global reserve currency.  The shock will be the values of each current currency compared to it.  I don't expect the USD to fare well.

Concurrently with all this, we have these pesky off-book accounts with bonds, gold or some other alleged collateral.  We have the continual reports of high level players who no longer want to maintain the old agenda, who are lending support to a world free of debt slavery.

I just don't see how the old guard is going to let their control be wrested away from them.  But I do know that more and more of the other factions are uniting against the petrochemical-debt enslavers.  That is beyond doubt.

The question is this:  Are those opposed to the old guard on financial levels any better?   

Are we really in times of great change - or is that also part of the manufactured background noise?

I see genuine attempts by more and more high-level players to end debt-slavery.  Currency comes into existence as a debt, and currency creation is still a private enterprise. 

I also recognise that all things come to an end.  All empires collapse from within or without eventually.

There is DEFINITELY opposition growing to the currency creators regime, and it will NOT abate.  This time I do not believe they are creating their own 'opposition'.

I do know that from talking to some in the know, that the currency-creators/petrochemical empire/regime - will NOT give up their control, and that they have vowed to exterminate mankind and render Earth uninhabitable if they are ganged upon and have their 'toys' taken away. 

It is this threat of 'if we can't run the show, nobody else will' - that is keeping things at snail's pace at present. 

I will be more amazed than anybody if debt is absolved and we are given a capital flush to re-start the economy into growth.  But I will never give up dreaming for it, nor conspiring with people to help it happen.  From my perspective it starts with waking people up to the fact that they are debt-enslaved to private concerns who have tricked everyone into compliance - amongst other things.

But be warned, those who gang up on the current regime, will not turn Earth into a love-peace-kumbayah planet if they win.  It will be biometric ID linked to your account; it will be cashless, global and hi-tech.  Lots of new technology will be released, including all encompassing and total surveillance of every human, space travel, extended life via bio-modification.  

In some ways it will be better, in some ways it might be worse, depending on your beliefs about things.

11 people like this

So, nothing is going to stop 'it'. 

"Embrace the suck".  ~ Nancy Pelosi

4 people like this

So, nothing is going to stop 'it'. 

"Embrace the suck".  ~ Nancy Pelosi

Think of the logistics - the world is totally interdependent at a mass level.  Each faction NEEDS their respective herd or flock to both perform and behave, ie keep working, don't riot and tear down the infrastructure, - ie spend, worry about what others think of their looks, social status, financial situation, watch sports, watch celebrities, consume, be silent, obey.

ANY transition from one control structure HAS to be handled carefully, else the whole stack of cards falls down when the herd gets spooked and stampedes out the gates - at which time its everyone for themselves and/or brutal crackdowns.

All factions and TPTB get their power from the daily actions of the compliant masses.  And lets be honest, we LOVE our food, our TV, our peace, our 'freedom' - we'd prefer THIS than being cavemen or a free-for-all.

The masses are incapable of surviving on their own.  This is a fact.  Yes, it has been organised that way, by enticing us to embrace electricity, cars, TV, internet.  But embrace we did.

Some old people bemoan the loss of things they like from 'their day'.  Other old people say "are you kidding, we got phones, and electricity - I'm all for progress".

Mankind is still capable of killing each other and other life forms out of hate and fear.  Do you think we are going to be allowed to just roam the galaxy like this?  WE will always be 'managed' by those who control us, but in turn provide the next level of technology.

The next round of techno toys,will still distract, still entertain, will make life easier, give free energy, longer life and better health, but the cost will be even more surveillance of thoughts and feelings by AI to head off dissidents.

If you don't like what we have now, or what is coming - then you should already be living off the grid in a remote part of the world, being self sufficient. 

My advice is to stop fearing 'it' - because everything already around you is an 'it' from the previous tech life style anyway.

Remember - at the end of the day - all you take with you is HOW you lived, and what you learned from it.  This is all an illusion that we each experience differently.   There is NO empirical one reality.  It is different for everyone.

12 people like this

And in hindsight your own view of reality changes when you have more information - why your parents did what they did, for example.  So it's about perspective.

7 people like this

Nex, you say it's coming, it's here, and if you don't like it you should be off the grid vs. it's an illusion we experience differently, not one reality.  

How do the two co-exist? 

One minute I have no choice because I have to participate, whether I like it or not, and the other part I may think is better, because it is freedom from chip control. 

Do YOU embrace the chip?  Have you?  How do YOU think it is a better future, or do you?  How do you get your frequency to the  level, and maintain it, to not be at the mercy of the 'chip' deciding if you are worthy at any particular moment?..

I'm curious how the 'new age' is supposed to work. 

Of course there will be fewer of us to explain this too, but for the moment, I am curious.

5 people like this

Luci, I know you've addressed Nex, but this is what I feel.  I live far enough away I could be self-sufficient but I don't choose that to be my entire life's purpose.  I've had lots of goes at all kinds of aspects of it, but the hardest part for me would be growing vegies, etc - everything that roams wants to eat them.  And I've thought about the scenario if the world did go ballistic, I'm not prepared to physically defend my patch.  How could I against hordes of people even if I wanted to?  And that would also leave me in fear mode and 'what if' all the time.

So the alternative I've chosen is to live with luxuries like electricity, grocery stores, shopping centres and I play around with the idea that that could all go instantly.  But everyone around me would be without too, and we would most likely work together and find a way to live.  Not everyone could or would choose this, not all areas of the world would support masses left to their own initiative because so many major structures - water, sewage, would be gone.  I've not chosen to live in those places consciously, or even more importantly, at some other level I made that choice 'un'consciously.

As far as the Chip - perhaps we all have several already.  I'm just not worried about it.

13 people like this

Deekin, Like you, I've arranged my life as I can. 

I know of no one that demands another to do as they do.

I'm not sure of the point of discussion then.

Where 'things' are going?

Who cares.

If there is money to be made, that is as it has always been.

No reset of anything.. just a game to harvest loosh?

As for the chip, yes, I think we've already been had. 

That just might be why no one can speak openly about what has been done to us without permission. 

I guess my funny bone is laughing so hard at this point, asking, YOU signed up for THIS?  hahaha!!  Fool.

2 people like this

There was some shred of something we wanted to do here, or (re)experience or simply enjoy!  We care because we choose to believe it's real - whatever that means.

edit - Because I don't consciously remember why I'm here, and I'm happy to go with the flow, I continue to look for further proof or information about LIFE and everything else.

3 people like this

There was some shred of something we wanted to do here, or (re)experience or simply enjoy!  We care because we choose to believe it's real - whatever that means.

edit - Because I don't consciously remember why I'm here, and I'm happy to go with the flow, I continue to look for further proof or information about LIFE and everything else.

LOL.

Who am I and why am I here?

3 people like this

Back to The End Game!  (Apologies for the tangent.)

1 person likes this

I am loving everyones tangents. I learn so much.

2 people like this

Nex, you say it's coming, it's here, and if you don't like it you should be off the grid vs. it's an illusion we experience differently, not one reality.  

How do the two co-exist? 

One minute I have no choice because I have to participate, whether I like it or not, and the other part I may think is better, because it is freedom from chip control. 

Do YOU embrace the chip?  Have you?  How do YOU think it is a better future, or do you?  How do you get your frequency to the  level, and maintain it, to not be at the mercy of the 'chip' deciding if you are worthy at any particular moment?..

I'm curious how the 'new age' is supposed to work. 

Of course there will be fewer of us to explain this too, but for the moment, I am curious.

Look around you.

EVERY thing/concept/reality already co-exists. 

YOU have the choice of which one to align yourself to.

Replace 'or' with 'and'.  It is not this OR that, it is this AND that.  They are ALL real in the sense that we give them meaning, but they are all illusions BECAUSE WE give them 'meaning'.

3 people like this

We may have been had already-chip wise-digital angel springs to mind, but if someone says line up and we will inject this chip into your arm/arse/leg/ear/brain, well at this point I'm guna stick the F!@#$n thing in their eye and generally become a pain in their arse.

Still not sure about living off grid entirely but with free energy and a replicator I'd give it a go :lol:  as for protecting my patch from hordes of zombie scumbags or even your local hungry wildlife-- well I'll worry about that when and if it ever comes to that- I just feel better about the changes than I did say 12 months ago- it will be ok.

2 people like this

Double speak..

Did you take the chip?

I know where I'm aligned... and it's very clear in my posts.  because I am just a human.

Might I suggest that you follow your own words...

That leaves us little to say doesn't it? 

Why play games with words?

Tell me,

Now.

If YOU nex;

are trying to lead people to their next 'self'...

Then tell them,

what is going on.

The games fall flat, for me.

Because there is nothing spirtual about it.

3 people like this

Ha Triton, I am with you on that.

1 person likes this

Double speak..

Did you take the chip?

I know where I'm aligned... and it's very clear in my posts.  because I am just a human.

Might I suggest that you follow your own words...

That leaves us little to say doesn't it? 

Why play games with words?

Tell me,

Now.

If YOU nex;

are trying to lead people to their next 'self'...

Then tell them,

what is going on.

The games fall flat, for me.

Because there is nothing spirtual about it.

I'm not trying to lead anyone anywhere.  I just share my perspectives as I perceive them.  I have shared what I believe is going on, on as many different levels or perspectives as I can

You want black and white, when it is all shades of grey.  Different points of view.

3 people like this

I find myself very much aligned with Nexus and his arguments. What I see on the other side of the transition we are entering is infinitely more choices testing our beliefs and we won't be going in the same direction for different reasons. Some will jump in at the deep end and sign for everything while others will want to run away, for this, to them, is the NWO and it is steeped in strong delusion. Personal accountability will be on the line and we will be forced to judge ourselves in the process.

Let me play devil's advocate for a moment. What about the unseen forces that have influenced all? Will they still be there? Are they simply ditching a no longer useful entity in the USA and setting up shop in China? Was all this planned so the dragon could come out into the open again and find acceptance through disclosure whilst buying the masses with more hi tech and giving them wealth? Did the dragon realize his time was up and this was his only means of survival? Will loosh gathering now be from positive sources instead of negative. Are there future traps for all of us? You can be assured that there will be groups that want no part of the new deal and they will march down the streets yelling "You are all being deluded". Will there be anything in you that will sway in the breeze?

At such a time the real differences will become whether one is outwardly focused and judging or inwardly knowing. Those who do not yet know themselves will need to make that discovery so they can make their own choices. Those who remain in a herd will increasingly feel uncomfortable. If this is truly an evolutionary step, as I suspect, then the middle ground will disappear and suddenly there is a group left behind that may never catch up. Of course it may not all be like this. I am but painting one possible scenario.

What about the energies that are constantly upgrading? What effect are they having upon us as individuals? How have you changed in the last few months? Let me share my latest. Just two days ago i felt an influx of energy to which I responded  very positively. I am aware I am changing. Probably the biggest change over the past few months lies in my intuition and my body. I am aware and also intuit more. I have noticed this move gradually from a subconscious level to a conscious level. Instead of looking back and saying " Ï knew that" I look forward consciously and say "I know that".This experience comes and goes, but is generally increasing. My body is also in better condition overall and feeling slightly lighter. I do not have the same craving for food and so on.

I have a very intuitive daughter. She was at work the same day I felt the energy (Wednesday in Australia) and round the same time she started to feel dizzy and nauseous. She wanted to lie straight on the floor as she felt herself going in and out of body. For her it was somewhat traumatic as she was at work and instead of responding she fought it. She adjusted overnight and was fine but was forced to go to the doctor on the day. 

Is the real goal to find ourselves and incorporate physically who we are otherwise? Is the real quest to see if spirit can tame flesh or how dense can we go and still be awake and aware? The questions remain endless and they arise according to my focus. I probably have more now than I have ever had but I have decided that I am going to experience the future with knowledge of my real self whilst in this body for that is a real challenge. Too deep? Sorry, but it goes that deep for me. Adequate knowledge of myself puts me at peace regarding the passage of all things exterior. I can choose what I want to experience in any situation. Outward events slowly lose their impact on ones emotions when one learns to live from within for therein lies the source, not the event.

Consequently, I am excited because the transition, whatever it brings will be an exercise of conscious adjustment and further growth. If I am wealthy, it frees me up to assist others. If I live to be 200 I will discover what conscious progression for that amount of time can achieve. I have also realized that fear has outlived its purpose.

15 people like this

You are far more than just a Human Luci, you are an amazing Spirit, as well all are, calm the spirit, bare feet on the Earth, touching a tree.

The psycho's want to get under your skin-they are parasites after all, DON"T let it happen, we are far more powerful than they can ever imagine, look from above down onto the game and see.

:hug:

6 people like this