Monatom

THE END GAME

1,272 posts in this topic

Wanta's funds ARE real, and are completely separate from the 'Keenan funds'.   Wanta is and was the real deal.   He will never get those funds though, because the Bush family hijacked them.

Wanta never wavered from his story, despite the false intel spread about him.  I used to be in doubt from it all too.  Sometimes time does reveal things and make them clearer.

One day I might see if we can get Wanta onto this forum - he'd be a lot of fun.

Nex, I followed that saga for YEAAAAAARS.  The whole thing..  the Reagan Mitterand, Christopher Storey, etc.  Up and down, round and round, and sure, it might be real.  But never any results for the peeps.  JMHO>    In time, things get revealed.  How WWII really started and who funded both sides.   Have we held any accountable, or did the madness get worse?   (Rhetorical question).   it's kind of cruel to suck people into something that will never result in their own betterment, WHILE sucking their energy dry, no?  The game is old.   Just bring on the reset, or maybe this is the reset.  Dammm looked just like yesterday!  ;) 

I'm not trying to be cynical, but real. 

Of course it'll change by 3/15.

Something will happen in two weeks.

Something ALWAYS happens in two weeks. 

This time........... FOR SURE.   LOL! 

6 people like this

In the meantime,

party on....  the waiting has has not affected me at all..  ;D

boogieman9io.gif

11 people like this

laughing, yes we are all waiting..........BUT, the only time things have changed to help me or those around me have been by my own hard graft and a little smarts. now that is one way to change things, waiting for a hand out only makes you grow old and nothing seems to change IMO

Some could be given a gold mine or a truck load of food and tomorrow after they have lost it all (again) they will be complaining that things are tough and the world needs to change. Sorry just a personal rant, after my new car got vandalized the other night, after years of living on next to nothing and not complaining and certainly not damaging others possessions, I get pissed with the losers in this always complaining that things aren't fair.

Sure they are not fair, but what is fair?  I'm thinking there will always be crooks in this world looking to take what you got, but get smart and out think the crooks and put them out of business, in other words live a good life but carry a gun! 

9 people like this

laughing, yes we are all waiting..........BUT, the only time things have changed to help me or those around me have been by my own hard graft and a little smarts. now that is one way to change things, waiting for a hand out only makes you grow old and nothing seems to change IMO

Some could be given a gold mine or a truck load of food and tomorrow after they have lost it all (again) they will be complaining that things are tough and the world needs to change. Sorry just a personal rant, after my new car got vandalized the other night, after years of living on next to nothing and not complaining and certainly not damaging others possessions, I get pissed with the losers in this always complaining that things aren't fair.

Sure they are not fair, but what is fair?  I'm thinking there will always be crooks in this world looking to take what you got, but get smart and out think the crooks and put them out of business, in other words live a good life but carry a gun! 

Blue ET,

I have to tell you this..  I have never thought the peeps would see one cent.  Never believed in a debt jubiliee.

I know some have been holding on to the dream of cashing in on the Dinar.   I've read and heard so much about it, I decided that it was a propaganda war, and it is ALWAYS the money that baits the trap and strings people along. 

My interest, truly, is that humanity is freed.  Let us evolve on our own, but man, we have a boat load of rehab to do.  Education, energy, environment, spiritual development, and most of all, loving ourselves.  I read somewhere, probably in the book of Alien races, that we are the only ones who kill ourselves.  Aliens don't go around killing their own kind.  that was stunning to me.  Can we just stop the maddness??  Puhleeeese.. 

Okay. I am off the soapbox..  promise.  For now. ;)

ETA: Agree..  Zombies you know.

7 people like this

Nex, I followed that saga for YEAAAAAARS.  The whole thing..  the Reagan Mitterand, Christopher Storey, etc.  Up and down, round and round, and sure, it might be real.  But never any results for the peeps.  JMHO>    In time, things get revealed.  How WWII really started and who funded both sides.   Have we held any accountable, or did the madness get worse?   (Rhetorical question).   it's kind of cruel to suck people into something that will never result in their own betterment, WHILE sucking their energy dry, no?  The game is old.   Just bring on the reset, or maybe this is the reset.  Dammm looked just like yesterday!  ;)

I'm not trying to be cynical, but real. 

Of course it'll change by 3/15.

Something will happen in two weeks.

Something ALWAYS happens in two weeks. 

This time........... FOR SURE.   LOL! 

This is what Lee Wanta had to say just a day or two ago...........

ISA_Ukraine: The Cold War Continues Contrary to the Destabilization of the Evil Empire

by Lee Wanta* (Edited by Preston James

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2014/03/02/isa_ukraine-the-cold-war-continues-contrary-to-the-destablization-of-the-evil-empire/

"Editor’s note: ISA is the Intelligence Support Agency set up by President Ronald Reagan, William Colby, Bill Casey, William French Smith and General Vernon Walters by hand selecting the cream of the crop from the CIA.Lee Wanta was brought into to serve as its key “point man” for taking down the Soviet Union, the Evil Empire in a constructive and legal way that would detract from inciting a nuclear exchange or future growing hostilities. 

Unbeknownst to most Americans as well as most inside American Intel and many in Congress, Lee Wanta served as President Reagan’s Secret Agent and was assigned the task of destabilizing the Soviet Union.

This is exactly what Lee Wanta did. The specifics are detailed in his new kindle Edition of his book, “WANTA!: Black Swan, White Hat”, written by his Biographer Marilyn Barnewall for less than 10 bucks, making it affordable for most.".......

........."What Lee Wanta is reporting below is Breaking News, and it is vital that top USG and Military High Command pay serious attention to his warning below. Israel and zionist factions in American Intel & the US Military have been sending in Israeli terrorists and American CIA-trained Al Cia Duh to start a color Revolution and Civil war in the Ukraine.  This is being done to break the Ukraine loose from Putin’s Russia and  bring it into the EU so its assets and natural resources can be hijacked by the City of London and Israel in order to bolster their weakening bank balances.

This capture of the Ukraine by the EU is essential to weakening Putin’s New Russia and providing an edge for Israel to Balkanize Syria and continue forward with what it considers to be its must-have gas and oil pipeline through Syria. As long as the Ukraine remains free of the EU and NATO, this move by Israel to destroy Assad and Balkanize Syria is probably not going to be possible.

It is now exceedingly clear that the War Profiteers of the City of London zio private Central Banksters and their main action-agents and Cutouts Israel and its stateside espionage groups like AIPAC and the like want to manipulate the American War machine into another zionist Proxy War for Israel and the City of London Banksters to benefit their associated Defense Military Industrial Complex (DMIC)...........

............The ISA’s stated goals were to work only internationally and not inside America. These folks were dead set against International Drug Trafficking by the CIA and wanted to collect real Intel in foreign nations and stop the Cold war constructively. The ISA was derailed by the Bush Crime cabal, however many of the Good Guys remain in high positions of American Intel and Intel of numerous foreign nations.

These brave men are still there doing what they can to provide a good influence on top Policy-Makers and High Military Commands, hoping to derail the Military Industrial Complex’s addiction to perpetual war and mass death for profits and many Intel Agencies addiction to using illegal Drug Trafficking to raise black ops funds for “dirty work” which harms societies all over the world and especially American inner Urban Areas.

Lee Wanta was able to successfully complete this mission but received no ticker-tape parade or any Congressional Medal that he deserved so much. And in the article below, Lee Wanta discloses a very important General Agreement that was made between America and Russia at the end of the Cold War.

This Agreement specified below makes any interference by western Powers, America, the EU, NATO or Israel completely illegal and forbidden.

The DMIC desperately needs to re-vitalize the Cold War. The reason? Because the USG is now in the process of pulling its military out of the current Israeli proxy Wars it was tricked into by the 9/11 false-flag attack (inside-job Gladio-style), on the NYC World Trade Center Buildings and the Pentagon.

Wanta_Lee-150x1501.jpgAnd now for the Breaking News from lee Wanta that Top USG leaders and the High Military Command needs to pay careful attention to. They must institute corrective changes immediately and stop this process cold which could easily take America into a reconstituted, re-activated Cold War with Putin’s new Russia.

Unless stopped this process can easily lead to WW3 and a nuclear exchange which could create mass-death worldwide and reduce every major nation of the world to a Middle Age, primitive-type existence in mere hours.

&nbsp:"

Please read the article to read the agreement.....

6 people like this

Mon, thanks for posting that, I really didn't know if he was still 'around'.  I stopped following that stuff at another website quite a number of years ago. 

Anyway, we'll see in two weeks. 

1 person likes this

Mon, thanks for posting that, I really didn't know if he was still 'around'.  I stopped following that stuff at another website quite a number of years ago. 

Anyway, we'll see in two weeks. 

Oh he's around, and I gather that Gordon Duff is helping to look out for him.  Gordon introduced me to him via skype last year and we had a great chat.  If you want to put any questions to him, I'd be happy to pass them on. 

5 people like this

Blue ET,

I have to tell you this..  I have never thought the peeps would see one cent.  Never believed in a debt jubiliee.

I know some have been holding on to the dream of cashing in on the Dinar.   I've read and heard so much about it, I decided that it was a propaganda war, and it is ALWAYS the money that baits the trap and strings people along. 

My interest, truly, is that humanity is freed.  Let us evolve on our own, but man, we have a boat load of rehab to do.  Education, energy, environment, spiritual development, and most of all, loving ourselves.  I read somewhere, probably in the book of Alien races, that we are the only ones who kill ourselves.  Aliens don't go around killing their own kind.  that was stunning to me.  Can we just stop the maddness??  Puhleeeese.. 

Okay. I am off the soapbox..  promise.  For now. ;)

ETA: Agree..  Zombies you know.

Luci,

Yes, you are correct. The GCR is associated with many reconstruction  programs and humanitarian projects. Yes, freedom and eradication of poverty is the idea. In the end we all get something. What a world this would be if people had the weights lifted off them and were allowed to return to their sane best. We would see goodness and Love expressed like never before. Crime would disappear and I believe even the need for drugs would fly away like smoke in the wind.

Let me tell you why they are doing things the way they are. If the current economic system were to implode as the bankers desire there would be chaos out of which they would resurrect their New World Order in which we all become automatons. The new system has been designed and controlled in magical manner for they desire to implement it in a seamless fashion taking over from the old. Having it in place like they have they can now afford to bankrupt and implode the old system like they are doing and instead of resulting in chaos it is replaced by the new without even the public knowing what is going on.... then..Voila...here it all suddenly is. The law sees to it that the old controllers are disempowered, have their money taken and are in no position to become active again because of the nature of the new system which tracks everything they do, They will no longer be able to use algorithms that front run and manipulate markets. All volatility will go out of the market and each country will be able to make the most of their resources, human and otherwise.

Everyone will be free. That freedom will be rapidly followed by choices. Some will choose to ride the wave and also be in full comprehension of what is transpiring. After all, Understanding=Dedication. Many will be unable to cope in many ways, however, They won't even notice the cell door is unlocked. They will remain behind bars of their own making. I have spent a considerable number of years serving others and it is my greatest joy when I am able to effect positive change. I made an exit from religion well before I found out the truth about it., although I had begun to question. A major reason I initially said goodbye was simply that there was no personal growth in individuals once they became comfortable coming to church on a regular basis. Presently there are individuals who are signed up here whilst years ago they attended my church meetings. They were fortunate to THINK. Many people sit inside boxes because they feel safe. You and I already know that to confront change we must throw ourselves out there in the dark rainy night all alone with the purpose of finding our way home and even while we are surrounded by thinking individuals on forums such as this the answers are ultimately personal.

I encourage you to have faith in the process and especially yourself, the being who is paying the price to reach full potential. It is ALL  good. Your heart is good. Don't let your head get in the way. Continue the journey inward joyfully. You will be amazed at what you discover. The Universe exists within and all outside is but a projection.

16 people like this

I'm watching Oliver Stones untold History of America. What I see here is the same plan since then, demonise the Soviets (Russia) always being the enemy, even when fighting Hitler and Japan, Russia was the always enemy.

How many american reliase the Russians lost 25/26 million people in WWII. It's somethign we learned in school but you realise fast history, depending on what society you are born in is a very differnt story. Few realised the genocide enacted on the Irish while the Colonial British exported food to their troops around the world and starved the native population. Do you think they teach that in English schools? Same thing happened to eh Native American Indians. What population had they 40-60 million at one point?

Well I'm a little shocked that Oliver Stone had to make this to redress the balance as he saw how history was being taught to his kids but I am not surprised.

This is the same dynamic playing out. It's the hidden hand plays on both sides. You will note the shared symbols of both superpowers at the height of WWI and the Cold war, the five pointed "STAR" and connection with masonry (Lenin & Stalin embalmed like Egyptian pharaohs)... The USA founded by mason (roots go back to Egypt) also using the five pointed "STAR" on there military paintwork.

The seed where sown a long time ago and it only take the gardens of mass mind control to keep the garden tended.

Thankfully in the end the distributed coverage across the net by many independent bloogers and content creators gets to the heart of the matter making it easier and faster to decode the MSM Propaganda.

7 people like this

You and I already know that to confront change we must throw ourselves out there in the dark rainy night all alone with the purpose of finding our way home and even while we are surrounded by thinking individuals on forums such as this the answers are ultimately personal.

I encourage you to have faith in the process and especially yourself, the being who is paying the price to reach full potential. It is ALL  good. Your heart is good. Don't let your head get in the way. Continue the journey inward joyfully. You will be amazed at what you discover. The Universe exists within and all outside is but a projection.

Wow Monatom.....just wow, this is so important. Thankyou

3 people like this

Monatom is dead on accurate. Nexxus knows what he is saying. Fact of the matter is, this fight to loosen the grip of the FED has been occurring for almost 20 years and IS coming to conclusion for the benefit of mankind.

They key will be to educate our brothers , sisters, children and grandchildren so we NEVER put ourselves in this position again.

Take time to do some reading. Read the laws of the IRS and the Constitution, those are FACTS. The fact is Americans were never to be taxed on US soil. I've read it myself, word for word. It was put in place for foreign businesses and foreigners in our country, NOT the average citizen. It was instituted during war time eons ago to pay for ammunition after soldiers purchased their own guns, however, it was voluntary and over time people got used to it and it continued on.

Aside from mainstream and internet reading..check your facts before maligning others :wink:

8 people like this

Monatom is dead on accurate. Nexxus knows what he is saying. Fact of the matter is, this fight to loosen the grip of the FED has been occurring for almost 20 years and IS coming to conclusion for the benefit of mankind.

They key will be to educate our brothers , sisters, children and grandchildren so we NEVER put ourselves in this position again.

Take time to do some reading. Read the laws of the IRS and the Constitution, those are FACTS. The fact is Americans were never to be taxed on US soil. I've read it myself, word for word. It was put in place for foreign businesses and foreigners in our country, NOT the average citizen. It was instituted during war time eons ago to pay for ammunition after soldiers purchased their own guns, however, it was voluntary and over time people got used to it and it continued on.

Aside from mainstream and internet reading..check your facts before maligning others :wink:

Shining,

I certainly hope so, and have studied well. 

I actually found something 'new' the other day, though I thought I was well versed before.  No scholar, just aware.

http://www.supremelaw.org/sls/31answers.htm

I don't want to rain on people's hopes.  I also read and study much of that which is not being discussed here.  I think it is all too much, so I work to suss out the fear language and distill it to the core of the message.  Problem.  The message aligns with the agenda's we see playing out before our eyes.  So, because I don't want to fall prey to squandering hope and energies on something that is promoted as 'real' if you believe it is, I work with the facts that I can see.  See the problem?  LOL.  If the time comes where all is lifted and our people can breathe, I will be eternally grateful.  If it doesn't, and I have evidence that real people really tried, but it didn't quite workout, I'll be grateful to know such people really existed. 

In my experience, when a person is at their lowest, fear and despair cloud their thoughts and negative energies/forces move in to feed on them.  This game has gone on so very long, humanity is in trouble, and it is cruel to pretend it isn't, and worse, to promise a change that will ensure more pain.  So, I appreciate all the words written with the intent of lifting people and with a balanced message to those in pain to work to lift themselves.  The journey is to rid the parasites from our minds, body and spirit..  and planet! 

Cheers.

9 people like this

I think we will be presented with a crossroad.....and that crossroad will be initiated by a GCR. I agree that potentials do align themselves with the "Agenda", and that is where we decide where to go. There are folks like ourselves that "see" the greater potential.....and will attempt to guide folks to not go back into "confinement""....we have jobs to do....but will it be enough? If not, then I guess we go back into the cycle and wait for it to come back again.

3 people like this

I think it's imperative to realize how the "cabal" control the masses....FEAR!!!

People who fall prey to fear, make mistakes and withdraw, choosing to NOT know anything because it's too confusing to sift thru the mass disinfo campaign.

We can only read facts and allow the rest to  settle and resonate within our spirit. Personally, I do not resonate with the "agenda" playing out as "they" wish for it to. I see a bright and healthy future for humanity. That's not to say we won't hit road bumps along the way or come against a few walls.

As a whole, humanity is awakening in the masses. We are quickly moving out of the sheeple mentality and thinking on our own. Be it elevation of the incoming energies or just being "time" for these changes to occur...it's happening. Once awake, it is very unlikely to fall back asleep.

Keep the faith!!!

10 people like this

This reminds me of the video of the cows seeing grass for the first time after being held up in a facility for milking.....it only takes one from the herd to go "hey, what is this?" and venture out to experience the new....and appreciate it....hopefully we are "the one" for each herd, and we can guide folks to experience and appreciate the new....let go of the fear

9 people like this

I think it's imperative to realize how the "cabal" control the masses....FEAR!!!

People who fall prey to fear, make mistakes and withdraw, choosing to NOT know anything because it's too confusing to sift thru the mass disinfo campaign.

We can only read facts and allow the rest to  settle and resonate within our spirit. Personally, I do not resonate with the "agenda" playing out as "they" wish for it to. I see a bright and healthy future for humanity. That's not to say we won't hit road bumps along the way or come against a few walls.

As a whole, humanity is awakening in the masses. We are quickly moving out of the sheeple mentality and thinking on our own. Be it elevation of the incoming energies or just being "time" for these changes to occur...it's happening. Once awake, it is very unlikely to fall back asleep.

Keep the faith!!!

I don't know if who is really running the show cares whether the agenda resonates with us or not.

One tool is 'fear', so that we will hide our eyes to the detail of what is going on in plain site.  We are in shock and traumatized.  It is not a matter of just finding your center and hoping for the best, although hope's importance can no be underestimated, but it must come from truth to manifest in your spirit, imo. 

I find it interesting that the explanation of what is real, but uncomfortably so, is that 'fear' is the emotion.  Not so.  There is a survival instinct (human response) that kicks so that you can assess the situation.  We always seem to skip this part of the conversation and use the argument of fear to put people on the defense. 

That may work like a charm, but with people waking up en masse, more and more questions about false paradigms will be forthcoming, IMO. 

I really enjoyed bumping into the following piece, it really struck a chord with me.  It's a quick read, and here is an excerpt.

Felt compelled to share it.  Apologies for contributing to taking the thread off topic. 

http://educate-yourself.org/cn/torkomsaraydarianhope24apr06.shtml

There are three kinds of influential people:

1. The fIrst kind are those who speak about doom, about final destruction, about annihilation; who pump fear into the hearts of people, using fear to control or exploit them. These people can be found everywhere, talking about the shifting of the axis of the Earth, about floods and earthquakes, and about the numerous diseases which are supposedly going to engulf humanity. Some of these people are false prophets. Some of them are pessimists. Some of them have hidden interests behind their words. They spread poison, and this poison affects your nervous system and your heart and breaks off the wings of your soul.

2. The second kind of people are those who are very rosy and goody-goody. Everything is beautiful and just right for them. They are satisfied with life. No matter what happens, they feel safe, content, and happy; and they sleep under the blanket of their goodiness until the flood comes and dumps them into the ocean. One of my Teachers used to say that such people enter hell in their sleep. Such people allow evil to spread roots and branch out in such an immensity that people of goodwill find themselves incapable of fighting against it and stopping its growth. Because of their goodiness, they indirectly encourage those kinds of activities which eventually lead people into destruction. Such people are not only optimistic fools, but also cowards, who hide behind their selfish interests and let evil grow around them.

3. The third kind of people are those who see the danger, the corruption, the pollution, and the evil of totalitarianism and take conscious action to prevent its expansion, without pessimism but with inflamed optimism. They see the situation clearly. They see the difficulties and obstacles on the path. They see the growing power of evil; but they never lose their hope of victory over evil. They have the experience that the opportunity of progress comes when there are crises and obstacles, against which man walks with hope and determination to win the victory. This third kind of people belongs to the race of heroes. They know that in unexpected hours the help reaches them and that on the edge of the abyss the hand touches them. They feel that all events going on upon Earth are watched by Higher Forces. They know that there exist higher resources of energy which, in unexpected times, come to the rescue.

10 people like this

It only takes one cow to walk over the cliff and the rest follow. :-

It only takes one cow to stampede the herd.. :-

It only takes one cow to jump the fence and the rest follow... :-

and like Mulva said ..

It only takes one cow to walk out into the fresh grass and the rest follow... :-

What is the cow going to do and will the herd follow?  :-

4 people like this

It only takes one cow to walk over the cliff and the rest follow. :-

It only takes one cow to stampede the herd.. :-

It only takes one cow to jump the fence and the rest follow... :-

and like Mulva said ..

It only takes one cow to walk out into the fresh grass and the rest follow... :-

What is the cow going to do and will the herd follow?  :-

Arc, you reminded me of Hive Thinking.

There is a lot about it 'out there'... 

Couple of quick and interesting ones:

TELEVISION AND THE HIVE MIND

by Mack White

http://www.mackwhite.com/tv.html

This numbing of the brain's cognitive function is compounded by another shift which occurs in the brain when we watch television. Activity in the higher brain regions (such as the neo-cortex) is diminished, while activity in the lower brain regions (such as the limbic system) increases. The latter, commonly referred to as the reptile brain, is associated with more primitive mental functions, such as the "fight or flight" response. The reptile brain is unable to distinguish between reality and the simulated reality of television. To the reptile brain, if it looks real, it is real. Thus, though we know on a conscious level it is "only a film," on a conscious level we do not--the heart beats faster, for instance, while we watch a suspenseful scene. Similarly, we know the commercial is trying to manipulate us, but on an unconscious level the commercial nonetheless succeeds in, say, making us feel inadequate until we buy whatever thing is being advertised--and the effect is all the more powerful because it is unconscious, operating on the deepest level of human response. The reptile brain makes it possible for us to survive as biological beings, but it also leaves us vulnerable to the manipulations of television programmers.

Hive thinking:

http://www.kevinfitzmaurice.com/think_nazi_hive.htm

One of the fundamental drives of humans is to seek acceptance of some Hive Mind. Acceptance by a Hive Mind provides the basic ego needs of identity, approval, and belonging. Contributing to the Hive Mind provides the higher ego need for superiority by supplying social recognition and social rewards.

8 people like this

In my opinion hive thinking is not good for the spirit.

8 people like this

Shining,

I certainly hope so, and have studied well. 

I actually found something 'new' the other day, though I thought I was well versed before.  No scholar, just aware.

http://www.supremelaw.org/sls/31answers.htm

I don't want to rain on people's hopes.  I also read and study much of that which is not being discussed here.  I think it is all too much, so I work to suss out the fear language and distill it to the core of the message.  Problem.  The message aligns with the agenda's we see playing out before our eyes.  So, because I don't want to fall prey to squandering hope and energies on something that is promoted as 'real' if you believe it is, I work with the facts that I can see.  See the problem?  LOL.  If the time comes where all is lifted and our people can breathe, I will be eternally grateful.  If it doesn't, and I have evidence that real people really tried, but it didn't quite workout, I'll be grateful to know such people really existed. 

In my experience, when a person is at their lowest, fear and despair cloud their thoughts and negative energies/forces move in to feed on them.  This game has gone on so very long, humanity is in trouble, and it is cruel to pretend it isn't, and worse, to promise a change that will ensure more pain.  So, I appreciate all the words written with the intent of lifting people and with a balanced message to those in pain to work to lift themselves.  The journey is to rid the parasites from our minds, body and spirit..  and planet! 

Cheers.

A key point initiating this thread is that what SEEMS to be going in front of our eyes is not what is actually happening behind the scenes. The Cabal is definitely desperate but that is because a lot of their power has been neutralized. Sure, they are playing the highest stakes they can but they too will fail as they grow weaker. If anything cabal hierarchy are beginning to stand out because of their words and actions. If they refuse to "deal" as others have, in my opinion they will, at this stage, begin to "remove" them.

9 people like this

In my opinion hive thinking is not good for the spirit.

Yes, well said for it is sometimes so. All the more reason while we keep one eye on what is going on out there to keep the other eye on what is going on within. We can do little about out there but much can be done to create peace and power within. Then, this cow will walk accordingly at least.

5 people like this

A key point initiating this thread is that what SEEMS to be going in front of our eyes is not what is actually happening behind the scenes. The Cabal is definitely desperate but that is because a lot of their power has been neutralized. Sure, they are playing the highest stakes they can but they too will fail as they grow weaker. If anything cabal hierarchy are beginning to stand out because of their words and actions. If they refuse to "deal" as others have, in my opinion they will, at this stage, begin to "remove" them.

offers had been made 3 times in the past 25 years, each time meeting with rejection (or unacceptable terms)

confrontation, is whats happening as a consequence of that refusal, and we are witnessing the events albeit spun to msm intent \

one must also appreciate the timming of events, as the economic/energy/info hex (pyramid scheme) was due to unravel at this time anyway

which leads me to be VERY critical of any new financial system,

the way I see it, with oil as the only power source to our civilisation any financial system is ultimately flawed and destined to fail

on top of the fact that as long as oil is king the cabal reigns

energy is key not promisory notes

having said all that,

i feel priviledged reading Monatom's posts on the matter,

your info and thoughts click precisely with mine

i shall be silent now and go to ROM (Read Only Mode)

many thanks D

8 people like this

offers had been made 3 times in the past 25 years, each time meeting with rejection (or unacceptable terms)

confrontation, is whats happening as a consequence of that refusal, and we are witnessing the events albeit spun to msm intent \

one must also appreciate the timming of events, as the economic/energy/info hex (pyramid scheme) was due to unravel at this time anyway

which leads me to be VERY critical of any new financial system,

the way I see it, with oil as the only power source to our civilisation any financial system is ultimately flawed and destined to fail

on top of the fact that as long as oil is king the cabal reigns

energy is key not promisory notes

having said all that,

i feel priviledged reading Monatom's posts on the matter,

your info and thoughts click precisely with mine

i shall be silent now and go to ROM (Read Only Mode)

many thanks D

Yes, I agree. The system was always going to unravel. There have been over 1000 fiat currencies since the 1600's. Their average lifespan about 40 years. The plan in this case, however was for chaos out of which the NWO would arise. Those plans are in deep trouble as we prepare for something better. Yes, the cabal still have power while they have oil and pharma but they will be removed also as I have heard from three reliable sources that the plan here is to release the suppressed technologies under the new economic system. Once new energies are on the scene with new health the final nails will be driven into the cabal coffin. We may then see also a digital energy base for money. Until then we are in transition. 

Phile, don't go into ROM  :) . Your input is always needed. Iron sharpens iron.

7 people like this

I * think we as a society *still would need some sort of financial system in the short term....and a new one that would allow for humanity to focus their energy on more positive things (i.e. awakening) vs. having to focus on the negative (food, bills, debt, jobs, etc ---> stress). Then I could see little need for currency....

3 people like this

WE'RE ON THE RIGHT TRACK - SHOTS OF AWE

IN THE END THERE IS AN INEVITABLE LAW.......WE BECOME WHAT WE BEHOLD.

4 people like this