Monatom

THE END GAME

1,266 posts in this topic

Spellfire

I welcome your post for debate. There are elements in the first part of your post that I will be expanding upon down the track. I suggest you get to know me a little better here:

http://forums.thechaniproject.com/topic/6294-ask-monatom-a-question/

I am aware of the illusion of good and evil as are others here and I have also been awakened through my religious path. May I ask why you fear? I have learned that death too is an illusion. To me there is no such thing for we simply discard and continue so if some calamity were to assist me to discard and move on then that glorious moment is not something I want to avoid. MY TAG reveals my core belief. Furthermore you would be aware that the war has not arrived nor any destruction through natural calamity or one at the hand of man. They were simply averted as they were not required and I believe that many if not all of the negatives you have stated may find equal fate.

If you are true to the first part of your post then you would also be enveloped with a great sense of purpose for mankind on this planet, one that is watched over by many entities. As for  the radiation that has gone astray upon the waters, it can be reversed. The technology already exists upon the planet and there are individuals already committed to the elimination of all radiation and its effects. This technology will be revealed soon.

So, all I suggest is that you enjoy the ride. It is a great moment to be alive and witnessing. As our own consciousness evolves in the ensuing moments of time much will become clear to all of us no doubt. The last thing I will be contributing to this pool of evolving consciousness is a fear response. Therefore I respectfully ask you not to endeavor to create such here. We are used to debating many negatives without giving direction to one another requiring obedience to fear, therefore debate is welcome whilst giving such directions requiring such flight is not. Please understand as ultimately you are welcome here to what is a healthy community that is preparing to meet the future with enthusiasm.

22 people like this

UKRAINE ACTING PRESIDENT SAYS RUSSIA HAS STARTED AGRESSION

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-02-28/ukraine-acting-president-says-russia-starts-aggression-against-country-russian-plane

Here we go:

UKRAINE ACTING PRESIDENT TURCHYNOV STARTS BRIEFING

UKRAINE LEADER SAYS RUSSIA STARTS AGGRESSION AGAINST COUNTRY

UKRAINE SAYS RUSSIA INVADED UKRAINE UNDER GUISE OF EXERCISE

UKRAINE LEADER SAYS RUSSIA TRYING TO PROVOKE CONFLICT

UKRAINE LEADER SAYS RUSSIA SEEKING TO ANNEX CRIMEA

UKRAINE'S TURCHYNOV SAYS WILL DEFEND ITS INDEPENDENCE

UKRAINE ACTING PRESIDENT ACCUSES RUSSIA OF WORKING ON A SCENARIO LIKE BEFORE WAR WITH GEORGIA

6 people like this

Same eye shape???

4 people like this

Russia given OK to use military in Ukraine....

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-02-28/ukraine-acting-president-says-russia-starts-aggression-against-country-russian-plane

Here we go:

UKRAINE ACTING PRESIDENT ACCUSES RUSSIA OF WORKING ON A SCENARIO LIKE BEFORE WAR WITH GEORGIA

Monatom,

Will this delay things?

Good question....Im thinking it may be a part of the whole thing......

1 person likes this

Here we go:

Ukraine is playing to the West with statements constructed such as this. Ukraine in return for nuclear disarmament, signed a protection pact with the West in the early 90's. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2570335/Former-British-Ambassador-Moscow-warns-Russia-invaded-Ukraine-difficult-avoid-going-war.html

Some important nuance, 

Crimea is a very special—and delicate—case. It is Ukraine’s only autonomous republic, though its autonomy was sharply curtailed in the mid-1990s. Its population of nearly 2 million is about 60 percent Russian, many of whom are retired Russian military personnel.

http://carnegie.ru/2014/02/27/keep-lid-on-crimea/h1yd

3 people like this

Many thanks Monatom, if this is all about to unfold as you suggest, tomorrow indeed will be a different world

Blue,

When you think about it I am repeating information that has been relayed to me one way or another, however I have learned to have faith in my current sources as well as personally having spoken to those directly or indirectly involved with aspects of this transition. In the end all the information points to this direction. I have had to wrestle my head to the ground on several issues relating to power but in the end my gut speaks louder to prepare for this.

4 people like this

How does the Ukraine play in on this? Distraction? (sorry if you already said - I have been reading SO much lately)

1 person likes this

I do not expect the Ukraine to escalate into anything major nor delay the process I mentioned but as matters remain in a slightly fluid state I mention other relating matters. This article encapsulates my thinking:

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2014/02/28/ukraine-syria-iran-america-isnt-leading-from-behind-it-being-left-behind/

"Ukraine, Syria, Iran -- America isn't leading from behind, it's being left behind"

3 people like this

Exactly, it's not that this will cause war it's that the US IS so weak they are no longer the unipolar power they once were and it does seem to be by design. Putin is doing what the Russia always did look after it real security interests with pre emotive moves.

Why this can happen without inter state war is because of what is going on as alluded to by monatom,. THere is more I will post later.

3 people like this

Hi everyone.  I wish I was not being compelled to put this on paper.  I am an illuminated one.  I am not a member of the Illuminati organization.  There are many of us becoming illuminated, as the need for each of us will be needed in the coming months, and years.  2012 was the beginning.  It was also the end.  As time goes forward, so too must it go back.  Look at a picture of our solar system, look at a picture of any galaxy, they all spin inwards, towards the sun; but each planet spins in opposition.  Ever so slowly we drift towards the sun, but inevitably we will be consumed to become reborn in yet another beginning.  With every new birth, creation is begun and ended, ever seeking balance.  It is we, there forefathers who have taught them how to be as we are now.  The bible has spoken truthfully in saying that the sins of the father shall follow for seven generations, at which point it must split.  This is also true of genetics, mathematics, chemistry, biology and so on.  It is a constant of the universe.  Just as the way angles must respond when striking the inside of a circle, we must eventually bounce back to the center.  How we get there is our choice.  Our choice determines our fate.  Our destination, our destiny is set never-ending, yet always beginning.  What monatom has shared is true, but it is only one image of the whole.  It is not the whole image, it is the image of casting of blame on a few.  It is simply what is, because it is what has always been, because we have forgotten.  It is of all our doing. Each and every one of us is subject to the fate decreed by the few because we did not speak up when it was time to.  We became embroiled in our own petty lives, too bothered to become involved. We supported them by not opposing them, by purchasing their toys, by being good consumers.  It is easier to go to a grocery market than to plant your own gardens in the spring.  The one hour a day to tend that garden that will feed you for 6 months is too much to invest as it might cut into your television time.  I will suppose that it will be called a holovision or holodeck by the next time I am driven to share.  It is they, who created this reality for you, based on your response to how and what they were doing.  Your first mistake was to disallow religion in your lives on a verbal and written level.  Without God, there is no beginning. Without God there is no end.  Without God, there is only emptiness.

Welcome to Chani spellfire.  In regards to your post I too believe that 2012 was not the end but the beginning - in fact it started well before that but was not so obvious as it is now.  For me, there is a great difference between belief in God (All that Is) and Religion.  It is a discussion we have had many times here at Chani.  When you refer to the verbal and written words, do you refer to those preaching from the pulpit and the Bible itself or do you refer to the ancient truths and texts, which is where the truth really lies.

In regard to the cataclysms, safety in one part of the world and not another I too felt that this was to occur but from my perspective things changed some time ago - I have often said here that I believed we changed timelines one or more times since 1999/2000 and then again later I think around 2008 sometime and those end times cataclysms will no longer be necessary.  Not to say there will not be change, there will, but if I had to bet on any probable future now it would be one where shifts will occur over time and during each shift people will slowly learn to adjust to the new energies and things will get better all around for those still on the planet.

Everyone awaits the announcements, the currency changes and the like but it would take something very major to shift the consciousness of mankind with just one change.  Added to that, even if something really HUGE did get announced or happen, do we honestly think that all the people of the world would change their traits overnight?  No, it will take time for people to adjust and as they do more will be released and adapted to.  Loss of fear and confidence in the future will be rapid for some but for the majority it will take time.

Love and Light

8 people like this

Hey everyone, can we keep this on the topic that Monatom started please?

Spellfire, you should start a new thread with your info, and PLEASE - tell us the nature of your source - ie, insider uncle, channelled, Jesus/angels, psychic, pendulum, or what.  You have made some big statements, and we want to see some reason that we should take you seriously.

And unless the Ukraine is part of Monatom's 'End Game' raves, please put the Ukraine stuff into its own thread.

Thanks

Duncan

9 people like this

How does the Ukraine play in on this? Distraction? (sorry if you already said - I have been reading SO much lately)

It might not be a distraction, more a last attempt by the old forces to throw their weight around but that didn't work out to well for them in Syria and I do not think they got much traction here either, less in fact. 

I look forward to Monatom next few insight but I am still entirely caution and weary of secrecy and gold backed anythings, it's still money at the end of the day and as my own dream told me it was the same, with new rules. Seems like a contradiction but more the nature of dream constructs trying to communicate concepts. Not forgetting there was a positive message in their of the menace being going, so maybe it's this and maybe it's not. Time as usual tells all.

So lets roll em' dice Monatom!

3 people like this

I just want to confirm the imminence of the GCR according to the best of my knowledge. 

According to what I have heard and what I have been able to adequately verify, ALL currencies will be involved (some 198 countries) in the reset. It will NOT be done in baskets. There may be a few exceptions for one reason or another. If this is all in the order of what I have been told you may begin to hear and read announcements as early as tomorrow ( Sunday in USA). Keep your eyes and ears open. The timing of this release Breezy has sourced is not accidental. You will hear lots about the Fed.

http://forums.thechaniproject.com/topic/6884-the-federal-reserve’s-transcripts-the-greatest-propaganda-coup-of-our-time/

6 people like this

LIST OF US CONGRESS INCUMBENTS NOT RUNNING FOR RE-ELECTION

http://ballotpedia.org/List_of_U.S._Congress_incumbents_not_running_for_re-election_in_2014

U.S. House members

Of the 36 House members listed below, 10 are leaving their current positions to run for the Senate in 2014.

16 Democrats

20 Republicans

U.S. Senate members

5 Democrats

2 Republicans

3 people like this

IS A GOLD DELIVERY DEFAULT OCCURRING? (OCCURRED)

http://harveyorgan.blogspot.com.au/

"Thus from the big 3 of JPMorgan, HSBC and Scotia we have a dealer inventory of only 16.319 tonnes which must settle upon the 14.265 tonnes still outstanding.

Since JPMorgan has stopped 97% of all issuance, if you remove them from the big three, then we have HSBC and Scotia having an inventory of only 9.654 tonnes of gold which must settle upon 14.265 tonnes of gold still outstanding.

As I have mentioned above, I have serious doubts about the accuracy of the data supplied by the CME"

7 people like this

SILENTLY DETONATING THE DERIVATIVE BOMB

http://www.investing.com/analysis/the-yuan%27s-silent-scream-204403

"Anyone who denies that the Fed is engaging in unprecedented intervention in all of the markets -- especially the gold and silver markets -- is guilty of either ignorance or willfully intentional denial. But the Chinese can play the intervention game as well. We are seeing that giant footprint of intervention in the dollar/yuan relationship, as the Chinese yuan has just experienced it biggest weekly plunge ever:"

"Briefly, this graph (edits in white/red are mine) shows the $/yuan relationship. It plots the amount of Chinese yuan needed to buy one U.S. dollar. When the ratio declines, it means the yuan is increasing in value vs. the dollar. As you can see, there has been a steady decline in the $/yuan ratio, which means that Chinese Government has been letting the yuan rise in value. That is, until about a week ago.

What most market observers tend to overlook is that there are likely tens of billions worth of OTC derivatives that have been issued by the too-big-to-fail banks tied to the trading relationship between the $/yuan. In fact, Morgan Stanley estimates the amount to be at least $150 billion. They also show a table in that link which estimates possible losses to the banks if this is the case to be well in excess of $1 billion. Morgan Stanley should know, it was one of the biggest beneficiaries of the 2008-2009 Bush/Obama bailout of Wall Street. MS also has one of the highest net exposures as a percent of bank capital to derivatives accidents."

"Many analysts are wondering why the Chinese Government, which has a tight control over the trading level of the $/yuan, has enabled the above spike up to occur.  If you think about the ramifications of what I just laid out above, it leads to one possibility (hint: think about the big blow that was just delivered to western bank balance sheets if I'm right about a behind the scenes derivatives accident having just occurred)."

5 people like this

sniped from Monatom's last posting (sorry second last posting)

In a fractional reserve banking system, if too many depositors withdraw their cash, banks are forced to either shutdown or declare bankruptcy. Typically, they don’t have enough vault cash to pay their depositors. Ordinarily banks in Western countries have just 10% of deposits in cash, although figures in emerging markets may be higher.

But the modern version of a bank run often involves capital flight. Depositors aren’t only going for their cash, they are also wiring their savings out of the country in record numbers through electronic wire transfers. This is a form of silent or stealth bank run, as it is not visible in terms of angry depositors queuing up outside banks as was seen with Northern Rock in the UK and elsewhere in recent years.

On Wednesday evening, we interviewed the publisher of the Trends Journal, Mr. Gerald Celente. 

Celente is a contrarian commentator whose opinions are sometimes controversial but always thought provoking. He has a great track record at predicting many of the key financial, economic and geopolitical events of the last 30 years.

In an interesting question and answer session Celente addressed concerns about terrorism, a World War, financial meltdown, the risks of bank runs and difficulties in accessing savings in Europe and the U.S. in the coming months.

He pointed out how Cypriot depositors lost savings in bail-ins and that in the Ukraine today “massive bank withdrawals are going on.”

Celente said that the 9/11 attack and subsequent restrictions on access to bank deposits in New York , when Wall Street was closed down for a few days, may be seen again. He warned of the risk that “ATM machines are not working anymore” and the authorities are “putting restrictions on what you can draw out.”

He advised owning physical gold and silver in your possession and said that the precious metals are like a “cash cow when you have the real deal”.

“If you have gold or silver, you are in a golden position,” Celente said.

Despite the many risks of today, Celente saw light at the end of the tunnel. He said that there are opportunities in “clean food”, breakthrough alternative energy, alternative medicine and in digital education and internet learning.

The video of the question and answer webinar with Gerald Celente can be watched here.

5 people like this

UNDERSTANDING THE UKRAINE

The following is just above rumor status at the moment

Euro denominated derivates were transferred by Deutsche Bank and Bank of America and hidden in Ukraine and Hungarian banks. These accounts were then cross collateralized And used to destabilize the Russian Ruble and finance the psyop in the Ukraine. George Soros is involved. the accounts were then frozen by the IMF. If true then this spells the end of the Deutsche bank and B of A. The Bank of England is counter party to the risk. No wonder Putin is angry.

Wars are about Banks and money. The Banks are being disempowered on a global scale. Gotta keep following the smoke.

8 people like this

Thanks for this little snippet Monatom... it is a very sound explanation for very recent games played  and YES Putin will be pissed to say the least ........... could be a good thing when you think about it.

4 people like this

Sigh.  This is sounding just like the bazillion year old Leo Wanta thing again.  Next up movement of 'packies' and stealing of codes.  Geeeeeezuz..  Oh but we'll get aliens.  They'll be the new government, or basically, just come out of the closet.  Many political agenda's actually make sense that way. 

Still curious what 'species' CB was talking about. 

A mystery that has confused our civilization for thousands of years will find an answer. And from that answer, a new direction for the future growth of our species will arise." - Courtney Brown

I don't think he meant the joe-sixpack species.   He probably means joe-jetpak.

3 people like this

Sigh.  This is sounding just like the bazillion year old Leo Wanta thing again.  Next up movement of 'packies' and stealing of codes.  Geeeeeezuz..  Oh but we'll get aliens.  They'll be the new government, or basically, just come out of the closet.  Many political agenda's actually make sense that way. 

Still curious what 'species' CB was talking about. 

I don't think he meant the joe-sixpack species.   He probably means joe-jetpak.

Wanta's funds ARE real, and are completely separate from the 'Keenan funds'.   Wanta is and was the real deal.   He will never get those funds though, because the Bush family hijacked them.

Wanta never wavered from his story, despite the false intel spread about him.  I used to be in doubt from it all too.  Sometimes time does reveal things and make them clearer.

One day I might see if we can get Wanta onto this forum - he'd be a lot of fun.

8 people like this