Botanic

Our Mysterious Spaceship Moon

121 posts in this topic

I have just finished a book that could have been written for T. "Our Mysterious Spacecraft The Moon", by Don Wilson, is based on two Russian scientist's theory, published in the Soviet journal "Sputnik"  in the late fifties. The two senior scientists from the Soviet Academy of Sciences titled their hypothesis " Is the Moon the Creation of Intelligence". 

In it, Michail Vasin and Alexander Shcherbakov suggest that Luna was parked here in our orbit some time in the distant past. They claim it has a titanium hardened outer shell with a hollowed out interior and that the Mare were formed when the outer shell was breached through impact and that molten material produced below the surface was used to repair the outer shell. They claim the interior must have incredibly strong reinforcement to hold it all together, and the fact that the moon has such a large bulge on the far side proves this as any other body would have collapsed. This bulge is a result of getting to close to larger gravity body either prior to, or on it's journey here, or during it's "parking" stage where it might have ventured too close to Earth. 

I was going to put a snip in, but I've already got too carried away. I'll make second post.

I do need to mention that no mention of cosmic wars or Draco's are involved with in their thesis, nor do they claim it is still inhabited. But in the book, various scientists claim it arrived ~13,500-11,000 ya, and that it was closer to Earth at some point.

Mare have covered a lot of cratered areas which could mean this ship could have been knocked around coming through astroid belt and hammered with meteors and then (Bot theory) looks to me like it suffered more plasma/EMP type poundings. 

I highly recommend this book this book to all Chanites as it contains so much information that has either been removed from public domains or was never published. The book, written in 1973 starts with historical observations by leading astronomers from the 1,600's onwards of strange happenings on the surface of Luna. Many, many objects and light moving, structures appearing and then disappearing. During the '50's, domes were popping up all over the place, some remained whilst others disappeared within months.

The book is well referenced and highlights an era when NASA was still run by scientists and not the NSA, when scientists were allowed to be interviewed and say what they thought. Although in the earlier days, everyone made their findings public through science journals.

An example:

In 1843 Johann Schroeter recorded a six mile crater which he named Linne. it's depth was estimated to be around 1,200 feet.

This German astronomer made hundreds of maps of the Moon over many years. As he recorded his observations he saw this crater gradually disappear. Today Linne is just a tiny bright spot with little depth; a small pit surrounded by whitish deposits.

Another:

…In 1935, two scientists named Van Der Pol and Stormer detected radio signals on and around the Moon. Marconi and Telsa also reported flashing Lunar lights.

Closer to our own day, in 1956, Ohio University reported, along with observations around the world, a "code-like radio chatter from the moon".

And finally, in October 1958, American, Soviet, and British astronomers detected something speeding toward the Moon at better than 25,000 miles per hour! They not only saw the strange object; they heard it emitting radio signals that no one could interpret!  

Note: Every Apollo astronaut heard "background" noise and high-pitched whistles through their comms whilst orbiting or on the Luna surface.

This book is filled with chapter after chapter of incredible info. I thought Christopher Night's book "Who Built The Moon" was pretty good but it does not contain a fraction of the historical data presented here. 

Conversations between astronauts and mission control from every Apollo mission, where astronauts were so exited, they blurted out before mc could steer them to a secure channel, like this one:

Former NASA space program member Otto Binder claims that significant portions of of Mission Control-Apollo 11 conversations were deleted. Could these have dealt with UFOs sighted on and around the moon? According to Binder, there is no question that since Cooper's initial sighting of an unidentified flying object on the Mecury flight of Faith 7, NASA warned it's astronauts about their reporting of unknowns while on space flights.

Binder does report one undocumented story of a remarkable sighting of a UFO by Apollo 11 astronauts Aldrin and Armstrong on the Moon. Binder claims:

Certain sources with there own VHF receiving facilities that bypassed NASA broadcast outlets claim there was a portion of earth-moon dialogue that was quickly cut off by the NASA monitoring staff.

Binder continues with this startling, almost unbelievable report:

It was presumably when the two moonwalkers, Aldrin and Armstrong, were making the rounds some distance from the LEM that Armstrong clutched Aldrin's arm and exclaimed:  "What was it? What the hell was it? That's all I want to know"? 

There followed further snatches of gasping interchanges between the two astronauts, with Mission Control also chiming in frantically.

MC: What's there?…malfunction (garble)… Mission Control calling Apollo 11…

Apollo 11: These babies were huge, sir…enormous…Oh, God you wouldn't believe it! (What could Apollo be referring to/) I'm telling you there are other spacecraft out there… lined up on the far side of the crater edge….they're on the moon watching us….

Last one, from Apollo 16 astronauts and ground control:

Duke:These devices are unbelievable. I'm not taking a gnomon up there.

Young: O.K., but man, that's going to be a steep bridge to climb.

Duke: You got-YOWEE! Man_John, I tell you this is some sight up here. Tony, the blocks in Buster are covered-the bottom is covered with blocks, five meters across. Besides the blocks seem to be in a preferred orientation, northeast to southwest. They go all the way up the wall on those two sides and on the other side you can only barely see the outcropping at about 5 percent. Ninety percent of the bottom is covered with blocks that are 50 centimetres and larger,

Capcom: Good show. Sounds like a secondary…

Duke:  Right out here… the blue one that I described from the lunar module window is coloured because it is glass-coated, but underneath the glass it is crystalline…the same texture as the Genesis Rock…Dead on my mark.

Young: Mark. It's open.

Duke: I can't believe it!

Young: And I put that beauty in dry!

Capcom: Dover. Dover. We'll start EVA-2 immediately.

Duke: You'd better send a couple more guys up here. They'll have to try (garble)

Capcom: Sounds familiar.

Duke: Boy, I  tell you, these EMU's and PLSS's are really super-fantastic!

Sorry, got a bit carried away.

21 people like this

Snip from IS THE MOON THE CREATION OF INTELLIGENCE?

OUR HYPOTHESIS: The Moon is an artificial Earth satellite put into orbit around the Earth by some intelligent beings unknown to ourselves.

We refuse to engage in speculation about who exactly staged this unique experiment, which only a highly developed civilisation was capable of.

A NOAH'S ARK?

If you are going to launch an artificial sputnik, then it is advisable to make it hollow. At the same time it would be naive to imagine that anyone capable of such a tremendous space project would be satisfied simply with some kind of giant empty trunk hurled into a near-Earth trajectory.

It is more likely that what we have here is a very ancient spaceship, the interior of which was filled with fuel for the engines, materials and appliances for repair work, navigation, instruments, observation equipment and all manner of machinery... in other words, everything necessary to enable this "caravelle of the Universe" to serve as a kind of Noah's Ark of intelligence, perhaps even as the home of a whole civilisation envisaging a prolonged (thousands of millions of years) existence and long wanderings through space (thousands of millions of miles).

Naturally, the hull of such a spaceship must be super-tough in order to stand up to the blows of meteorites and sharp fluctuations between extreme heat and extreme cold. Probably the shell is a double-layered affair--the basis a dense armouring of about 20 miles in thickness, and outside it some kind of more loosely packed covering (a thinner layer--averaging about three miles). In certain areas--where the lunar "seas" and "craters" are, the upper layer is quite thin, in some cases, non-existent.

Since the Moon's diameter is 2,162 miles, then looked at from our point of view it is a thin-walled sphere. And, understandably, not an empty one. There could be all kinds of materials and equipment on its inner surface. But the greatest proportion of the lunar mass is concentrated in the central part of the sphere, in its core, which has a diameter of 2,062 miles.

Thus the distance between the kernel and the shell of this nut is in the region of 30 miles. This space was doubtless filled with gases required for breathing, and for technological and other purposes.

With such an internal structure the Moon could have an average specific gravity if 3.3 grammes per cubic centimetre, which differs considerably from that of Earth (5.5 grammes per cubic centimetre).

A BATTLESHIP THEY COULDN'T TORPEDO?

The most numerous and interesting of the formations on the lunar surface are the craters. In diameter they vary considerably. Some are less that a yard across, while others are more than 120 miles (the biggest has a diameter of 148 miles). How does the Moon come to be so pockmarked?

There are two hypothesis--volcanic and meteoric. Most scientists vote for the latter.

Kirill Stanyukovich, a Soviet physicist, has written a whole series of works since 1937 in which he expounds the idea that the craters are the result of bombardment of the Moon for millions of years. And he really means bombardment, for even the smallest celestial body, when it is involved in one of those fastest head-on collisions so common in the cosmos behaves itself like a warhead charged with dynamite, or even an atomic warhead at times. Instant combustion takes place on impact, turning it into a dense cloud of incandescent gas, into plasma, and there is a very definite explosion.

According to Professor Stanykovich, a "missile" of a sizable character (say 6 miles in diameter) must, on collision with the Moon, penetrate to a depth equal to 4 or 5 times its own diameter (24-30 miles).

The surprising thing is that however big the meteorites may have been which have fallen on the Moon (some have been more than 60 miles in diameter), and however fast they must have been travelling (in some cases the combined speed was as much as 38 miles per second), the craters they have left behind are for some odd reason all about the same depth, 1.2-2 miles, although they vary tremendously in diameter.

http://theforbiddenk...n_spaceship.htm

17 people like this

Jolly good stuff to read, Botanic! 

Thanks for the posts! :)

3 people like this

Thanks Aco and Unity,

i meant to put some links in for H. P. Wilkins who was quite a legend in the Luna mapping world, well worth a look.

This is a bio on H P Wilkins

http://www.baalunarsection.org.uk/TNM_2008_09.pdf

Wilkins moon maps, check the sizes before d/loading

http://www.alpo-astronomy.org/publications/Monographs%20page.html

4 people like this

Apollo 11: These babies were huge, sir…enormous…Oh, God you wouldn't believe it! (What could Apollo be referring to/) I'm telling you there are other spacecraft out there… lined up on the far side of the crater edge….they're on the moon watching us….

They actually played this recording on our local Radio Station 4GR many years ago. I remember hearing it. 

6 people like this

Good one Bot. something to read over the holidays

A NOAH'S ARK?

How about this:

Some species needed to travel far into space. They found a galaxy that was passing by and heading into the direction preferred.

In that galaxy they found a planet suitable to use as a "space ship". They only needed to "stabilize" it to make sure it would sustain life long enough so the "package" would reach its journeys end safely. That they solved by putting in orbit what we call the Moon.

They made sure to have one side of their artificial moon "dark"(face away from the planet) where they put the ships that will eventually be used to move the "package" when the larger "spaceship" (Earth) will be at its closest to the destination.

They might even have cleared Earth for other inhabitants before taking it into their own use (dinosaurs).

What about this? And if this is somewhere close to anything then what could the "package" be.

It is fun to let the imagination run free isn't it? :)

amb

narnug

8 people like this

thnx for the thread Botanic,

i made a post on the Announcement thread concerning a (main) source of the info i am bringing forth, mentioning at the same time cross referencing with outher information available at the time (1948) till today.

One of those independent sources of cross referencing is this very book, of which i'm ashamed to say  have not read cover to cover but read excerts from other peoples research and cross referencing.

i think we have it on rapidshare, let me check...

3 people like this

considering when this book was published, I wouldn't doubt people like Steven Spielberg read this and Tim Good's book, which certainly affected his work.

the talk of the PLSS, gnomon (I've heard of them before) and the EMU and Genesis Rock (!?) reminds me of the Spielberg story and video game he produced called The Dig.  He wanted to make it into a movie and then a mini-series, but for some reason it never went that far.  In the end it was adopted into a story about a mysterious discovery on one of the asteroids from the belt.  

Secrets of our space ship moon click here 

thnx for that P,

i could not locate the book as a download but did find the relevant post from 2010, the original material was released in the magazine Diavlos Epsilon during the 80's

1 person likes this

Many thx phill, now I have something else to read while I need to give my self a break from re-reading Homer's Odyssey.

1 person likes this

@T, why ashamedly? As reading, there were times when I said to myself, dear, T wouldn't like that, lol. It has caused me more confusion though with regard to some of the matrix structures. I, "ashamedly" have to admit that I did not read all you wrote in the early Announcement days, when I had no i/net for some time,so I have to go back to thread and find some info. 

My issue is that I thought the early megalithic structures were built by the non Draco races, as the first Quetzlcoatl, from what I've read, refused to practice sacrifice, and eventually a later Quetzlcoatl was driven of by the "sorcerers".

But in OMSM, Dr H.S Bellamy claims that Tiahuanaco translates to

"The city of the decaying moon" or "the city of the doomed satellite", one other alternate, "Divine Island…kept by the Gods above water).

So, now I have to figure out, which "team" built which structures, although I'm sure all races would share the same universal knowledge to a point, but the problem is, is that Munck has found all matrix structures relate to each other and many have a connection to Giza.

And then if it's possible to separate two distinct builder races, then it would be interesting to see which show signs of vitrification and those that don't. It also has me wondering about Gobelki Tepi, and why it was back-filled ~10,000BC. All I can come up with, is that they were trying to hide their presence.

Any ideas?

@ Phil, there's no doubt about you mate  :wink:

6 people like this

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!

Thank you so much for the link, phil!!!!!!!!

I'm digging it...!! :banana:  :beer:

4 people like this

Here are some NASA Luna orbiter anomalie images if anyone is interested 

click  here

3 people like this

Good find phil!  I just ordered the paperback version which was considerably more expensive than your download :P

2 people like this

LADEE sends its first images of the Moon back to Earth

February 14, 2014

ladeesendsit.gif

Series of LADEE star tracker images features the lunar terrain. Credit: NASA Ames

"(Phys.org) —Earlier this month, NASA's Lunar Atmosphere and Dust Environment Explorer (LADEE) observatory successfully downlinked images of the moon and stars taken by onboard camera systems, known as star trackers. This is the first time the LADEE team commanded the spacecraft to send these pictures back to Earth.

The main job of a star tracker is to snap images of the surrounding star field so that the spacecraft can internally calculate its orientation in space. It completes this task many times per minute. The accuracy of each of LADEE's instruments' measurements depends on the star tracker calculating the precise orientation of the spacecraft.

"Star tracker cameras are actually not very good at taking ordinary images," said Butler Hine LADEE project manager at NASA's Ames Research Center in Moffett Field, Calif. "But they can sometimes provide exciting glimpses of the lunar terrain."

Given the critical nature of its assignment, a star tracker doesn't use ordinary cameras. Star trackers' lenses have a wide-angle field of view in order to capture the night sky in a single frame.

The images shown here were acquired on Feb. 8, 2014, around 23:45 UTC, while LADEE was carrying out atmospheric measurements. The series of five images were taken at one-minute intervals, and caught features in the northern western hemisphere of the moon. LADEE was traveling approximately 60 miles (100 km) per minute along its orbit. All images were taken during lunar night, but with Earthshine illuminating the surface."

snip
http://phys.org/news/2014-02-ladee-images-moon-earth.html

After looking at Phillip's images, not sure this is going to show you much, but thought you may be interested

http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/ladee/main/index.html

4 people like this

Wow some very cool stufff¡ I came across something like this when talking with a frirnd of mine who works for NASA and I sent him some diagrms of various reflective dimensions using geometric formations of circular wavefields and lines on mirrored surfaces.

figures.....

Yo the paart about the Moon being hollow and brought here by the Cabal some 250,000 years ago was what I heard and it bears a striking remblance to the DEATH STAR from Star Wars! Jeez I casnt recall the mans nme Richard something but he was one of the scienyists present when the first pics of Mars came through yo NASA....he did a radio show on these perspectives. I am inclin too believe it now, especially in ligjht of what Chan spoke of concerning the MOON....that it didn't exist on his timeline and the prople were not enslaved by the deblitating fr equencies being emamated by it....does anyone have the actial post...im on my phone rigjy now....

While you guys are reading books about moon being spaceship I had the opportunity to meet with a person from the Brotherhood of the SNake who lived in Shambala inner earth.

YOu must read this

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1963169/pg1

"I and many others have gone to secret missions to the moon. I use to work for a space agency, but i resigned due to not being able to handle the stress anymore, and it's killing me keeping this secret, I have to tell someone.

Not in a rocket, but in a ufo. I have been to the moon. The moon is not how you think. There is bases in the moon. It's a massive spaceship. Its not actually something natural it's just one big UFO. And it seems to have been places near earth on purpose.

I will never forget my first trip there. I was shocked and completely in a daze for weeks afterwards.

god I dont know even how to start to explain this."

full discussion:

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1963958/pg1

1 person likes this

also do read the lion sleeps no more from david icke. He talks about moon being a frequency generator suppressing our minds.

seminar

4 people like this

Checkout These Amazing Moon Facts

Dave

May 23, 2014

178416529.jpg?resize=632%2C466

‘Twin’ Planet

"Most people think the Moon is, well, a moon, but there is some talk that it should actually be classified as a planet. For one, it’s far too big to be a “true” moon.

Being about one-fourth of the diameter of Earth, it is easily the biggest moon in relation to its planet in our solar system. (Pluto has a moon called Charon that is half its diameter in size, but since Pluto isn’t a real planet anymore, it doesn’t count.)

Because of its large size, the Moon doesn’t actually orbit Earth at all. Instead, Earth and Moon orbit each other, around a point between them. This point is called a barycenter, and the illusion the Moon is actually orbiting Earth comes from the fact that the barycenter is currently located inside the Earth’s crust. The fact that the barycenter remains inside the Earth is pretty much the only reason Earth and Moon aren’t classified as a twin planet, instead of a planet and its satellite. However, this may change in the future.

snip

The Moon’s Origin

185424064-e1385749894633.jpg?resize=632%

Where did the Moon come from? The short answer is that we don’t really know. However, science is able to hazard a few educated guesses.

There are five main theories about the origin of the Moon. The Fission Theory argues that the Moon used to be a part of our planet that was separated at some very early point of Earth’s history. This would make the Moon part to what is currently the Pacific Ocean basin. The Capture Theory says that the Moon was just wandering the universe until our gravitational field caught it. Other theories say our satellite was either condensed from a bunch of asteroids or the remains of Earth’s collision with an unknown Mars-sized planet.

Currently, the most likely candidate for the Moon’s origin story is the Ejected Ring Theory, which is better known as Giant Impact Theory. According to this version, a protoplanet (a planet that is forming) called Theia collided with Earth. The ensuing cloud of debris eventually condensed into the Moon."

snip

http://www.davidreneke.com/checkout-these-amazing-moon-facts/#

Not meaning to dispute the theory that it's a spaceship, just felt this held some interesting info regarding the moon. no matter what it actually is.

10 people like this

You Can Now Get High-Speed Internet on the Moon Last fall NASA and MIT researchers demonstrated a new laser-based long-distance data transmission system

SMITHSONIAN.COM 

MAY 30, 2014

NASA's laser-based long-distance internet has been under development for the past 3 years, and last fall it was put to the ultimate long-distance upload test, says the Optical Society:

The team made history last year when their Lunar Laser Communication Demonstration (LLCD) transmitted data over the 384,633 kilometers between the moon and Earth at a download rate of 622 megabits per second, faster than any radio frequency (RF) system. They also transmitted data from the Earth to the moon at 19.44 megabits per second, a factor of 4,800 times faster than the best RF uplink ever used.

A 19.44 megabits per second upload speed is not only much faster than the radio frequency data transmission typically used in space exploration, it's actually nearing the upper end of what you can get at home, according to Yahoo. A 10 to 15 megabit per second transfer speed gives you more than enough juice to stream high definition TV or have video chats. Downloading from the Moon to the Earth was even faster, with transfer speeds pushing 622 megabits per second.

http://www.smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/you-can-now-get-high-speed-internet-moon-180951614/?no-ist

==========================================

Ok so does this confirm the fact that the moon has bases on it or is a base...... reveal reveal reveal mMmm

13 people like this

Very interesting post Botanic!

I remember reading once that the Moon rings like a bell when struck by meteors, suggesting it is hollow.

This website has some commonly unknown facts about the Moon:

http://home1.gte.net/poofalow/moon11.htm

http://www.redicecreations.com/specialreports/2006/01jan/moon.html

Interview about ancient spaceship found on moon & supposed alien bodies found:

http://www.angelismarriti.it/ANGELISMARRITI-ENG/REPORTS_ARTICLES/Apollo19CDR-interview.htm

http://www.angelismarriti.it/ANGELISMARRITI-ENG/REPORTS_ARTICLES/Apollo20-InterviewWithWilliamRutledge.htm

Old chani post on artificial moon:

http://forums.thechaniproject.com/topic/66-moon-connection-–-arrival-of-moon-tilt-of-the-earth/

7 people like this