Botanic

THE MATRIX CODE, LEY LINES AND EARTH GRIDS

41 posts in this topic

Prolly all freemasons Kmria

Now that you  mention it... :wink:( I'm laughing myself silly here.)

2 people like this

I wasn't sure if this fits in this thread but anyhow I leave it here.

This video twirls around the constellation of Cygnus so you might would like to call this as a Cygnus Mystery video of a sort.

From 31:25~ (32:40 to be precise) , Rodney Hale basically says that when he applied the exact position of constellation of Cygnus on top of the Giza pyramids, unfortunately the tips of Giza pyramid fits right on with TODAY's position, not when they were constructed so they are bit wrong, but oh well they were made 26000 BC, so be easy.

What if the real intention of the building of Giza pyramids in that formation was to indicate TODAY's time in history?

Then the story starts to gain even more bigger sparks of interest, I think...

7 people like this

Nice one Unity

Zahi Hawass doesn't like his toes trodden on does he.

You can hear in Andy's voice the contempt he has for Hawass.

I wonder what exactly it was that Napoleon learned in Italy during his campaign that eventually took him to Egypt, apart from finding the Rossetta stone, (British Museum ) as he purportedly spent 3 nights in the biggest of the Giza Pyramids and was quoted as saying " i have the keys to the secrets of the universe "

And then one remembers that the carved stone ceiling stolen from the Temple of Hathor in Dendera resides now in Le Louvre Paris France.

Hmmm tick tick tick there goes another cd disc spinning around in the old noggin.

Cheers Unity  ;D

Icanseeatoms.

8 people like this

Thanks, ICSA!

Yeah that Napoleonic finding was my interest, too.

What did he exactly discovered...

I also wonder about whereabouts of the capstones for the pyramids....

Zahi Hawass has been known to be very un-helpful towards researchers like us, as lots of us know, but I guess he's only doing his job to protect Egyptian interest... : :) but then, who else is behind that "Egyptian interest"....we can only speculate but I'm sure lots of us do feel something else is controlling the release of info. 

And just to add to that video above, I recall Drunvalo Melchizedek mentioned in his Flower of Life presentation that he went into one of the end of the naturally formed cave at Giza, which was in pitch dark and he had to be on his stomach to move through at some parts, and the cave was used in ancient times as an initiation place...

The place is said to RECREATE your FEAR (by reflection of your own fear) like creepy crawly animals and insects (like the researchers above mentioned about the presence of poisoning spiders) and it had like a huge snake awaiting to jump onto him.

He continued and said that here were few gone in there but came out gone insane, so Egyptian government putted up the iron bars at the entrance of the cave to stop people going in there again...........

Sounds very similar to the story above.

I also thought there were some mentions re: natural caves directly under Giza pyramids, too, which are connecting the opening through the pyramid then to go into the natural cave in underground settings.

...Mystery deepens. :wink:  8)  Love it!

7 people like this

Hey Unity- thanks for reminding me of a great website I used to go to(before my old lapyap died and I lost a lot of info)--while I was doing my ancient Egypt research--this is the same bunch of people who found the Cave of the Birds---and it has a Huge amount of research and info- and lots of pictures of what is actually in those caves-- the DVD you posted above-was in the begining of the discovery and does not go nearly far enough-- so please Chanites-- if you like this sort of stuff-go have a look(and I have NO connection to this site other than I think it is one of the best on this subject)

http://www.richardgabriel.info/

9 people like this

Welcome to Denver Airport ——————————————————————

We will get to all that in a bit, but let’s start with the first thing you will notice when you visit the Denver Airport… It’s something that no other airport in the world has – or wants for that matter. In fact I would put it right on top of my list of most pants-crappingly-horrifying statues ever build. It’s a 34 foot statue of an apocalyptic war-horse called El Mesteno, and its demonic glowing eyes are the very first thing greeting you when you step out of the airport building.
denver-airport-horse12.jpg “WELCOME TO DENVER, MORTALS! Try the Green Chili”
Oh…did I mention the demonic horse bastard killed its creator, Luis Jiménez?
and

Somehow the powers that be figured a hellhorse from the underworld wasn’t frightening enough. That’s why it got a companion in the form of this gigantous Anubis, the Egyptian god of the dead. If you ever visit the airport then it’s probably best not to stare at this statue directly as it will no doubt steal your soul… Hidden in plain sight ——————————————————————

Once inside, the most bizarre thing you will notice about the Denver International Airport (DIA) is not just the fact that it’s filled with very freaky occultic symbols, it’s that they are so undeniably present wherever you look. Instead of trying to hide them, or be clever about it, these works of darkness are on bold display, daring you to figure them out. There is no question that these symbols do indeed tell a precautionary tale. A story about the end of the world as we know it and an evil, tragic holocaust.

Conspiracy-Denver-Airport0005-500x360.jp Notice the Masonic logo sitting right above the ‘New World Airport commission’.

The satanic nature of the Masons is well-known, and we shall not go into that here. (if you would like to learn about Freemasonry, then click here.) But what I would like to call your attention to is what is written right under the Masons logo. It reads “New World Airport Commission.” Not only does it sound like a name created by conspiracy theorists who are seriously lacking in creativity, the ‘New World Airport Commission’ also doesn’t seem to exist anywhere, except where it is written here on the capstone. Therefore some assume that this capstone is actually a nod to the “New World Order”. The N.W.O is a secretive power elite with a global agenda to eventually rule the world through a single world government. What makes them extra evil is the fact that they plan on carrying out this diabolical plan by drastically reducing the human population to around 2 billion by staging a global genocide of the human race.

http://alien-ufo-sightings.com/2014/04/the-denver-airport-conspiracy-what-lurks-underneath-americas-biggest-and-most-bizarre-airport/#

and from http://www.exploringlifesmysteries.com/denver-international-airport-conspiracy/

Mysterious Words on the Floor
dia_floor_sm.jpg

Denver Airport Floor Inscriptions

Now, to get back to the Navaho influence on the DIA, the conspiracy theory community has, for years, been very outspoken about the “mysterious” words that are carved into the floor throughout the Denver International Airport” The words, “Cochetopa”, “Sisnaajini”, and “Dzit Dit Galli” have been reported by the thoerist to be everything from a New World Order/ Illuminati secret code to an alien language.

it is stated
Conspiracies and controversy[edit]

There are several conspiracy theories relating to the airport's design and construction such as the runways being laid out in a shape similar to a swastika. Murals painted in the baggage claim area have been claimed to contain themes referring to future military oppression and a one-world government. However, the artist, Leo Tanguma, said the murals, titled "In Peace and Harmony With Nature" and "The Children of the World Dream of Peace," depict man-made environmentaldestruction and genocide along with humanity coming together to heal nature and live in peace.[70]

Conspiracists have also seen unusual markings in the terminals in DIA and have recorded them as "Templar" markings.[71] They have pointed to unusual words cut into the floor as being SatanicMasonic, or some impenetrable secret code of the New World OrderCochetopa, Sisnaajini and Dzit Dit Gaii.[72] These words are actually Navajo terms for geographical sites in Colorado. "Braaksma" and "Villarreal" are actually the names of Carolyn Braaksma and Mark Villarreal, artists who worked on the airport's sculptures and paintings.[73]

that what was stated in wikipedia about the swastika came to mind was the gate that was the main entrance to those things

5 people like this

Welcome to Denver Airport ——————————————————————

We will get to all that in a bit, but let’s start with the first thing you will notice when you visit the Denver Airport… It’s something that no other airport in the world has – or wants for that matter. In fact I would put it right on top of my list of most pants-crappingly-horrifying statues ever build. It’s a 34 foot statue of an apocalyptic war-horse called El Mesteno, and its demonic glowing eyes are the very first thing greeting you when you step out of the airport building.

denver-airport-horse12.jpg “WELCOME TO DENVER, MORTALS! Try the Green Chili”

Oh…did I mention the demonic horse bastard killed its creator, Luis Jiménez?

and

Somehow the powers that be figured a hellhorse from the underworld wasn’t frightening enough. That’s why it got a companion in the form of this gigantous Anubis, the Egyptian god of the dead. If you ever visit the airport then it’s probably best not to stare at this statue directly as it will no doubt steal your soul… Hidden in plain sight ——————————————————————

Once inside, the most bizarre thing you will notice about the Denver International Airport (DIA) is not just the fact that it’s filled with very freaky occultic symbols, it’s that they are so undeniably present wherever you look. Instead of trying to hide them, or be clever about it, these works of darkness are on bold display, daring you to figure them out. There is no question that these symbols do indeed tell a precautionary tale. A story about the end of the world as we know it and an evil, tragic holocaust.

Conspiracy-Denver-Airport0005-500x360.jp Notice the Masonic logo sitting right above the ‘New World Airport commission’.

The satanic nature of the Masons is well-known, and we shall not go into that here. (if you would like to learn about Freemasonry, then click here.) But what I would like to call your attention to is what is written right under the Masons logo. It reads “New World Airport Commission.” Not only does it sound like a name created by conspiracy theorists who are seriously lacking in creativity, the ‘New World Airport Commission’ also doesn’t seem to exist anywhere, except where it is written here on the capstone. Therefore some assume that this capstone is actually a nod to the “New World Order”. The N.W.O is a secretive power elite with a global agenda to eventually rule the world through a single world government. What makes them extra evil is the fact that they plan on carrying out this diabolical plan by drastically reducing the human population to around 2 billion by staging a global genocide of the human race.

http://alien-ufo-sightings.com/2014/04/the-denver-airport-conspiracy-what-lurks-underneath-americas-biggest-and-most-bizarre-airport/#

and from http://www.exploringlifesmysteries.com/denver-international-airport-conspiracy/

Mysterious Words on the Floor

dia_floor_sm.jpgDenver Airport Floor Inscriptions

Now, to get back to the Navaho influence on the DIA, the conspiracy theory community has, for years, been very outspoken about the “mysterious” words that are carved into the floor throughout the Denver International Airport” The words, “Cochetopa”, “Sisnaajini”, and “Dzit Dit Galli” have been reported by the thoerist to be everything from a New World Order/ Illuminati secret code to an alien language.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Denver_International_Airport

it is stated

Conspiracies and controversy[edit]

There are several conspiracy theories relating to the airport's design and construction such as the runways being laid out in a shape similar to a swastika. Murals painted in the baggage claim area have been claimed to contain themes referring to future military oppression and a one-world government. However, the artist, Leo Tanguma, said the murals, titled "In Peace and Harmony With Nature" and "The Children of the World Dream of Peace," depict man-made environmentaldestruction and genocide along with humanity coming together to heal nature and live in peace.[70]

Conspiracists have also seen unusual markings in the terminals in DIA and have recorded them as "Templar" markings.[71] They have pointed to unusual words cut into the floor as being SatanicMasonic, or some impenetrable secret code of the New World OrderCochetopa, Sisnaajini and Dzit Dit Gaii.[72] These words are actually Navajo terms for geographical sites in Colorado. "Braaksma" and "Villarreal" are actually the names of Carolyn Braaksma and Mark Villarreal, artists who worked on the airport's sculptures and paintings.[73]

that what was stated in wikipedia about the swastika came to mind was the gate that was the main entrance to those things

Very weird, creepy and mysterious airport P's. Have been there a few times. Even the energy in certain parts of the airport are conclusive to weird thoughts that simply appears in your psyche. Your mood swings too. Almost a dread feeling.

Maybe the statues, paintings and floor. Maybe something to do with the earth itself in that area.

Have a good day P's; enjoy your Friday!

3 people like this

Your mood swings too. Almost a dread feeling. 

"Maybe the statues, paintings and floor. Maybe something to do with the earth itself in that area."

'negative to humans positive to other beings ?'

wonder which frequency they operate on? any one know? 

2 people like this

'negative to humans positive to other beings ?'

wonder which frequency they operate on? any one know?

That's a major possibility P's. Maybe other beings that inhabit earth feed off those zones in our earth and we just become overwhelmed by them?

I don't know what frequency they operate on my own. But I have heard 18Khz.

Have a wondeful day!

3 people like this

The Geomancy of Canberra, Australia and the Exmouth haarp array. Pine Gap, Australia ley lines

3 people like this

Re-Strengthening The Lay Line Structure

Not knowing which thread is the best for the post...I'll dump this one here.

It's about RESTRENGTHENING the LAY LINE, and these sort of things are used for the key adjustments and refurbishing the rout for the freshly incoming energy.

The statue has been hidden within the dark safe place inside the huge temple, and has not been shown to the public for 222 years.

It's locating in Kyoto, Japan. When? TODAY.

Now it's opened and people can see the statue and pray through it.

5a990e3b85dc7_KiyomizuDera_Kyoto_222ndyeargokaicho_2-3-2018.jpg.cf02b1bc5da6b2a0c3c4af0e1afbb1c7.jpg

3 people like this

A Plan for Recreating Grids on Earth?

Inspired by the Blade Runner movie? Cool.

Yes we got the Graphane available now and it could kill off the weight issue of the structure they are talking about.

Graphane in pyramidal structure? IDK what end result would be. But certainly interesting that the idea went as far as patent papers being submitted.

Japan is the only country where achieved creating the mega-float system that actually works. 

So using the float might also help the structure?

Anyway, if these structures are made onto important places around the globe to REVIVE the energy of Earth, that'd be great.

(c) Kento Bento 2018            Published on Oct 1, 2018

2 people like this

The 9 Locations Exist on Earth, where are Naturally Able to Accept Invaders from the Cosmos When Magnetic Collapse Happens

From about 41:00~ Linda mentions re: 9 locations around the globe there are places where natural magnetic collapse cyclically happening and people are sent out to make buildings without windows, and containing the machines inside to PREVENT the collapse of the magnetic field there, because when the collapse happens, weird things from the cosmos can come through to our world....

Apparently it's to do with folding up the linear distances and the door opens up.

<Add to Edit: 9-10-2018

In fact, the vid does NOT enlist those 9 locations. Though most of the vid was interesting to listen to IMHO, they won't give out the names or coordinates unfortunately.

The only place gets mentioned was SEDONA, and a suggested another location was Skinwalker Ranch.

I also suspect the location in Poland where the woods shows growth anomaly like twisted and curling that's to do with GRAVITATION and anything else....the location is being studied for decades, but still no one knows wth is going on. They often capture weird fog like thing appear in the photographs though you won't see anything by the physical eyes. No animals or insects exist and you don't hear any birds calling.....

But where else IDK. Logistically pointing out to the Bermuda triangle and Dragons triangle region?

That makes 5. Where else consist the rest of 4, I'm not sure---anyone got any idea???> 

3 people like this

My information is that 'when' we have a 'magnetic collapse' - most likely from a pole-reversal, it will last a few days.

Many substances will be affected, the 'report' states, ALL plastics, and most 'man-made' substances will 'dissolve', as they need Gaia's magnetic field to keep them together.

But the biggest 'worry' for us hu-mans is going to be a lack of memory - it also seems a magnetic field is needed to keep one's memory, and once the field  weakens, we 'forget'. How much this affects 'Spirit' and the connection to the Akasic I don't know.

But apparently it has happened each time we have had a pole-shift.

5 people like this