Acolyte

Alien Abductees and Secret Surveillance

45 posts in this topic

To some, it might sound like outright paranoia. Others may interpret it as nothing more than a rumor, one that should be firmly relegated to the world of the likes of The X-Files. And more than a few might simply write it all off as fantasy-driven nonsense. But for those who have experienced it, it’s no laughing matter. What am I talking about? Apparent secret surveillance of so-called “alien abductees,” that’s what. And, make no mistake, there are plenty of examples…

Betty Andreasson, an abductee whose experiences have been chronicled in detail by researcher and author Raymond Fowler, has for years reportedly been the subject of official monitoring by what sounds like the work of some covert arm of government, the military or the intelligence community. For example, in early 1980, when UFO investigator Larry Fawcett was working as the chief investigator for Ray Fowler on the book The Andreasson Affair: Phase Two, mysterious, unmarked helicopters plagued both Betty and her husband, Bob Luca.

According to Fawcett and his writing partner, Barry Greenwood: “They reported that their home was over flown numerous times by black, unmarked helicopters of the Huey UH-1H type and that these helicopters would fly over their homes at altitudes as low as 100 feet.”

[sNIP]

http://mysteriousuniverse.org/2013/12/alien-abductees-and-secret-surveillance/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=alien-abductees-and-secret-surveillance

9 people like this

What I have learned leads me to the following assessments:

1.  ALL visitors to Earth are spotted, logged and assessed, AND their activities are monitored, including who they interact with, either physically or non-physically.  They come in all shapes and sizes, from all places and times, for all sorts of reasons.  Even those who simply materialise in our reality on Earth are detected.

2.  Everyone who has ANY contact with 'aliens' is logged and noted and monitored - but it is NOT intrusive or noticeable - unless INTENDED.

3.  Some 'abductees' are actually connected to, or come 'from' the race/group/civilisation that is doing the 'abducting'.  This happens more often in non-physical states, but some require monitoring and adjusting of the physical state also.  These are obviously 'tracked' by those involved in the project itself.

4.  Any human that has been any interaction with any 'alien' has a unique 'tag' or signature 'frequency' which tells anyone or anything with the technology to 'read' you/it, who interacted with it, and often why.  Sorta like tagging the ears of cattle to denote ownership, health status, last health check, blood type etc.  The humans who have 'ET technology' can also see which humans have had ET contact, whether the human knows about it or not.

5.  The intel and technology gap or jump, between the humans who interact with aliens, operate in space, underground cities etc - and the conspiracy hierarchy/infrastructure is HUGE.    You would be surprised at how much more is known by informed researchers in the public, than is known by the vast majority of intel agents - purely because of comparmentalisation.

6.  There have definitely been cases where a person has been 'abducted' by one group of visitors, then has been abducted again by other groups, usually wanting to know what and why, or with counter agendas.  In these cases humans or human-looking 'aliens' are often reported.

7.  There has definitely been an agenda with at least one Earth-based group to abduct humans who have been abducted by 'aliens', with the intent to undo or counteract what transpired. 

8.  Interaction between humans and 'aliens' happens LOTS MORE than ANY of you fully appreciate.  Both in terms of the sheer number of humans, and the number of times.  

9.  I could easily believe that there are two 'teams' out there - one trying to get us to wake up and see past the illusions, the other trying to get us to choose self-destruction through hate and fear.  Both have to let us make the choices, both have been nudging and helping us towards their polarity, and both are related to us 'humans' genetically.

15 people like this

Bump for the polarity concept! Thank you! I thought of the same thing, it will be a division of frequencies, I think. A more alive division, a mitosis of the current souls here for a new adventure(reality/dimension/etc)?Llack the words to explain it better, sorry.

6 people like this

I know this is from 2010 but interesting none the less.

4 people like this

Watched this yesterday- I read the PDF a while ago but this is a voiced version of that and with a few pics that are interesting.

I am aware that the Costello info was said to be debunked as bollocks but its an interesting watch none the less I thought and most Chani members would have come across this in their travels-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=-BgpuiLBeSI

2 people like this

Agree with Nex

Except the fear part.

Once you decide to call it's name, it knows you are on IT'S trail.

THAT is pushing through fear, and THAT is challenge.  To keep saying it's FEAR, is not a complete thought.  Fear is individual, though influenced by those ginning up false fears.  Stop with the shadows, deal with reality. 

One thing leads to the next as you root out your own curiosity.  JMHO>

1 person likes this

Except the fear part.

Once you decide to call it's name, it knows you are on IT'S trail.

THAT is pushing through fear, and THAT is challenge.  To keep saying it's FEAR, is not a complete thought.  Fear is individual, though influenced by those ginning up false fears.  Stop with the shadows, deal with reality. 

One thing leads to the next as you root out your own curiosity.  JMHO>

So maybe we are saying the same thing?

That once you understand what you fear, you don't fear it any more?

2 people like this

So maybe we are saying the same thing?

That once you understand what you fear, you don't fear it any more?

Yes. 

You deal with it.

And, call it by it's name.

That seems to be a needle point with ..... some.

Lack of committing to 'calling IT'.

That, is the greatest talent a psychopathic entity has OVER YOU.  To have you blame yourself for 'judging' them. 

No, a predator must be identified, called out, surrounded and dealt with.  Period.

It's a cancer.

Anywayyy..  some have issues with it, and to me, those reasons are clearer every day.

No 'belief system' can change the nature of a predator.. They..just hunt.

We, have to find the guts to admit it.

6 people like this

Yes. 

You deal with it.

That, is the greatest talent a psychopathic entity has OVER YOU.  To have you blame yourself for 'judging' them. 

No, a predator must be identified, called out, surrounded and dealt with.  Period.

It's a cancer.

Anywayyy..  some have issues with it, and to me, those reasons are clearer every day.

In other words, a predator can be any lifeform, physical or non-physical, which predates upon another lifeform, whether to get nourished by non-physical 'food' (fear/loosh) or physical food?

I totally accept the existence of what we define as psychopathic entities.  They don't FEEL things and values that 'we' do, and have no problem killing other lifeforms for any reason.

I would argue that ANY human that enjoys hunting and fishing for 'sport' is a psychopath by the same definition though.  If it ain't for survival, killing for pleasure strikes me as sick.

6 people like this

Yes. 

You deal with it.

It's a cancer.

I understand Luci

Predators are narcissistic, sometimes thy use your belief system to hunt you with

Calling them out, placing them front and centre and making them accountable exposes them and then they can't hurt you anymore

Somebody once told me that the only person responsible for abuse is the abuser

On a "higher" level that's not true. All is a co- creation but some days it's perfectly ok to sit with the other

7 people like this

Also, in MOST cases, a predator must be a bully and is frightened of getting hurt.

If a 'Prey' gets hurt, it has a good chance of survival, particularly if the herd/mob gives it some protection.

If a 'Predator' gets hurt, then normally it can't hunt, and it will starve to death.

That is why, with the right body-language, a predator can be scared away....    do not fear!

7 people like this

In other words, a predator can be any lifeform, physical or non-physical, which predates upon another lifeform, whether to get nourished by non-physical 'food' (fear/loosh) or physical food?

I totally accept the existence of what we define as psychopathic entities.  They don't FEEL things and values that 'we' do, and have no problem killing other lifeforms for any reason.

I would argue that ANY human that enjoys hunting and fishing for 'sport' is a psychopath by the same definition though.  If it ain't for survival, killing for pleasure strikes me as sick.

We're almost there Nex!  :)

The 'sport' of hunting, would be a great topic to study it's origins. 

You then must bring in the engineering of humans and the social reward and protection structures.  Predators protect that which serves them and they CAN and DO create servants through other forms of engineering.   This isn't new stuff to you or most of us here I would guess.  But really I don't know for sure, but this I can say is that many have a tendency to go back to sleep after extracting themselves from harm or recovering from the trauma of battling with one.  Their programming (social or religious for example) is return to form where it's safe.  What happens then, is that nothing is advanced in the way of curbing or curing the cancer. 

2 people like this

I understand Luci

Predators are narcissistic, sometimes thy use your belief system to hunt you with

Calling them out, placing them front and centre and making them accountable exposes them and then they can't hurt you anymore

Somebody once told me that the only person responsible for abuse is the abuser

On a "higher" level that's not true. All is a co- creation but some days it's perfectly ok to sit with the other

IMO, it depends on the situation.

It does require one to do some absolute soul searching, because the answer is within you.  It's not always pretty, but when you understand YOU, and understand THEM, such knowledge is the core from which you can walk freely.  Your mind is yours.  In my case, I have a department dedicated to chocolate, but I have to hide the key from myself.  :)

2 people like this

We're almost there Nex!  :)

The 'sport' of hunting, would be a great topic to study it's origins. 

You then must bring in the engineering of humans and the social reward and protection structures.  Predators protect that which serves them and they CAN and DO create servants through other forms of engineering.   This isn't new stuff to you or most of us here I would guess.  But really I don't know for sure, but this I can say is that many have a tendency to go back to sleep after extracting themselves from harm or recovering from the trauma of battling with one.  Their programming (social or religious for example) is return to form where it's safe.  What happens then, is that nothing is advanced in the way of curbing or curing the cancer. 

I totally agree.  You can 'wake people up' if you try hard, but unless they WANT to remain awake, they will return to their hypnotic slumber.  Other times they 'get it' and their lives go off on a different direction than before.

So what separates these two - is it just 'timing' in a person's growth/understanding?  Do 'we' have a right to assert OUR views onto another?  Or attempt to influence them so that WE are happy that THEY are happy?

You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make them drink it?

Everyone and everything is BOTH predator and prey it would seem, on both physical and non-physical levels. 

2 people like this

I totally agree.  You can 'wake people up' if you try hard, but unless they WANT to remain awake, they will return to their hypnotic slumber.  Other times they 'get it' and their lives go off on a different direction than before.

So what separates these two - is it just 'timing' in a person's growth/understanding? 

Yes.  Lack of knowledge, suppressed information, programmed responses to engineered problems, clouded thinking by poison of air, water, food, acceptance, approved behaviour.

Do 'we' have a right to assert OUR views onto another? 

Assert?  IDK what you mean, need your definition of it.  Yes, we have the right to share thinking in order to grow, but not intended to hurt or punish...sometimes though, your best friend will help you with blind spots, because they love you that much.  But you know that it is love and forgive the pain your heart feels from uncomfortable information.  Why, because sometimes it's life changing, life giving, and a lesson/gift.

Or attempt to influence them so that WE are happy that THEY are happy?

I am happy when a person knows themselves and are true to it.  If they are influenced by something you say, generally, I would say your words give courage to seek out their own questions.  Otherwise, I think, speaking for myself, we remain uninterested in things that may not affect our lives.  Now, we are learning how compartmentalizing and division has destroyed our ability to connect to one another.   The more you understand the predator, the more you understand how that sort of methodical warfare on humans, and all living things, are not acceptable.  It never was, but we didn't see, and information was suppressed or affected were demonized, we silently agreed to the spread of evil.  Death by ignorance.

You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make them drink it?

Sucks doesn't it? 

And that whole thing of 'spreading the word' trying to 'wake people up' is still curious.  There is something, I don't have the right words honestly, but like a mind virus, that affected people where their response to LIFE THREATENING even for their children, was met with contempt.  Think political division and you'll readily see it.  it destroys personal interaction, debate, measured and kind or heated and vile.  It was like half of humanity was sent a code to FIGHT.  Yelling and shallow thought, overcame looking at the long term effect of words and actions of the day.   People were overfed lies and sucking up talking points to spew.  Now, it's played itself out and the ratings in the media might be an indicator of it .. Keeping in mind all that anger fed the predator, and they swam in it.  now, people are hungry for knowledge.  How CAN a world continue without something huge to change the direction??  They are smell testing the rancid rotting air of the political elite and the depravity of 'culture' and want truth and beauty.  yes, they will drink it up.  :)

Everyone and everything is BOTH predator and prey it would seem, on both physical and non-physical levels. 

I can't tell if you are lumping in normal survival and the nature of life cycles, with inter-dimensional parasites.

Or are humans somehow 'exclusive' and have a moral high ground from which we deem SOME predators to be REALLY 'bad', just because we learn we are not at the end of the cosmic food chain?

We are.  We've not been allowed to evolve naturally and our souls are prize.  Remember that CHANI was worrying about our souls?  Something about that should make us want to get this right. 

JMHO> :)

2 people like this

And don't forget....  perhaps on one timeline we are awake and another not and another......

6 people like this

If a predator is hunting for food to sustain it and you happen to be in its viewfinder and appear tasty, it’s up to you to get out of the way or protect yourself in some way. After all do you despise a Lioness for hunting to feed herself or her cubs? Is a Tiger any less noble because it might prey on some smaller grass eating prey or the odd human if they get in its way?

Even Zulu worriors and hunters totally respect the Lion even if they might have to hunt one down they consider it a noble beast and give it total respect. So is an astral predator that might be staking you for your negative Loosh any less noble or primitive?

It’s up to you to learn how to defend yourself. Not sure if this is even anything to do with this thread but I thought it needed to be said, after all I personally have meet people that know all about astral predators, it was they that pointed them out to me, but even they don’t hate them they just keep out of their way, and know how to prevent them from feeding on you. So it’s all in how you take in the world and that is for sure.    

8 people like this

If you want to keep the astral predators at bay....

Don't lie.

Is a very good start.

8 people like this

I've a long tangle, and refused the truth.  And when it came the moment to 'get it', I was shaken and in a flash, a boat load of stored knowledge, instinct and holy moses moved my mind.  For some it takes a last breath.  That's why it matters to take the step to 'call it'.  If you don't, they will.  Once you step over into truth, you keep wanting more.  I try to keep an open mind, but never forget how close the shadow follows.  I look down at it and if you notice, your shadow will look away.  heheh.. (joke).   There is, yes, an inter-dimensional battle as well. Blue ET is ABSOLUTELY RIGHT.  YOU have to learn to protect yourself.  Knowledge is the key to it..   Even just THAT is huge.  Every child should be taught early on.  Anyway, no one can convince you.  No one can be converted unless they are curious enough to want to know for themselves.  That's true in all things really, but when it comes to survival as a species, well, ya know, it wouldn't hurt to have this in your survival toolkit of life.  :) 

4 people like this

Truth is stronger than love, for what is love with no truth.

5 people like this

Truth is stronger than love, for what is love with no truth.

That is absolutely true.  Arc, that is just it.  All of it.  Perfect.

:)

3 people like this

I've a long tangle, and refused the truth.  And when it came the moment to 'get it', I was shaken and in a flash, a boat load of stored knowledge, instinct and holy moses moved my mind.  For some it takes a last breath.  That's why it matters to take the step to 'call it'.  If you don't, they will.  Once you step over into truth, you keep wanting more.  I try to keep an open mind, but never forget how close the shadow follows.  I look down at it and if you notice, your shadow will look away.  heheh.. (joke).   There is, yes, an inter-dimensional battle as well. Blue ET is ABSOLUTELY RIGHT.  YOU have to learn to protect yourself.  Knowledge is the key to it..   Even just THAT is huge.  Every child should be taught early on.  Anyway, no one can convince you.  No one can be converted unless they are curious enough to want to know for themselves.  That's true in all things really, but when it comes to survival as a species, well, ya know, it wouldn't hurt to have this in your survival toolkit of life.  :)

Okay, so tell us. 

Call it. 

What or which predator has you getting so concerned and serious about all this?

Who is fighting who in the inter-dimensional battle?

You have to protect yourself from what or who?

1 person likes this

Okay, so tell us. 

Call it. 

What or which predator has you getting so concerned and serious about all this?

Who is fighting who in the inter-dimensional battle?

You have to protect yourself from what or who?

I have already.

Inter dimensional conversation is for another time. 

Nex, I sort of think you already know the answer to the last question, but rather not go there yourself. It's tough if you haven't understood that which has put humanity in this place.  But again, I think you do.

There's been so much posted here, I hardly think you've missed a single thing. :)

Like you said, you can lead a horse to water................... 

2 people like this

I have already.

Inter dimensional conversation is for another time. 

Nex, I sort of think you already know the answer to the last question, but rather not go there yourself. It's tough if you haven't understood that which has put humanity in this place.  But again, I think you do.

There's been so much posted here, I hardly think you've missed a single thing. :)

Like you said, you can lead a horse to water................... 

Okay, well I must have missed where you named your predator, and who is fighting who.

And as for your comment that I might already know the answer to the last question - I don't.  Else I wouldn't be asking.

You have been so aloof and obscure all this time, but keep referring to some sinister predator who has to be faced, named and called out etc.

But when I ask clear questions, I get this?   Nothing named?  Nothing 'called'?  I'm told I already understand?

Yes, there is a LOT of stuff posted here, but I don't sit around all day reading it.  I obviously HAVE missed something.

Spell it out man - enough word games.