Arc

Bitcoin Was Created By DARPA

138 posts in this topic

There is no way to stop what is going to happen to bitcoin. It's an issue of sociology. It's an issue of human greed. It's an issue as to WHO created bitcoin and WHY.

Who is the single largest holder of BTC right now? "Satoshi". Who is he? I will say it again. NSA/DARPA created bitcoin under the guidance of the IMF. The IMF has been openly calling for a digital, one-world, deflationary currency for 2 decades. OPENLY. It has been discussed and promoted OPENLY at G8 and G20 summits.

from the early 90s-96 the NSA was OPENLY investigating cryptographic money networks.

http://groups.csail.mit.edu/mac/classes/6.805/articles/money/nsamint/nsamint.htm

One of their researchers and investigators is a man named Tatsuaki Okamoto. When they actively started writing the code they chose the pseudonym "Satoshi Nakamura" to ultimately promote the idea that Tatsuaki Okamoto to any and all who investigated the source of bitcoin long enough. But Tatsuaki Okamoto is just a cog. He's not some rogue savoir out to topple centralized banks. Not at all. He is a crypto scientist who was paid by government and intelligence agencies to do research.

Bitcoin is an NSA/DARPA lab set into the wild. Scientific technology grants issued by government and intelligence agencies are how these labs are funded and promoted. The regulation and control of bitcoin has been actively developed alongside the development of the network. In fact, the controls, policy and regulation are WAY WAY more mature than the bitcoin protocol itself. That's why we see things like Greenlist written into law without a mention of bitcoin until recently.

This is not tinfoil hattish. This is just reality. No one forced ANYONE to believe the Satoshi fairytale.. The libertarian Satoshi myth has been promoted in stealth to specifically promote ADOPTION and DEVELOPMENT. It's no different than the internet and WWW itself. EXACTLY the same. That is why you see many www early adopters saying bitcoin "feels" the same as the early internet. I am one of those people.

In 94-96 the public internet was ALL about freedom of information. FREE COMMUNICATION. It was ALL about liberty and freedom. I wish i could transport some of you back in time so you could see for yourselves. The promise of free phonecalls with the freeworlddialup, free media with IUMA and the MBONE. All this freedom and liberty had people pouring their heart and soul into developing it. Now look at it. Facebook, google.. it is a GIANT SURVEILLANCE grid. And if you look for and read DARPA/NSA docs from the 80s and early 90s that was what it was always meant to be. I am not discounting all the socially great things that happen online.. But from the perspective of DARPA/NSA and control freaks.. it was created for the express purpose of control. A military purpose. A strategic purpose.

What is bitcoin? Bitcoin IS the one world digital currency. We all have a deterministic UUID that has been generated from our biometric data. This UUID will be related to all your datastores. This UUID is your mark. This UUID is what is used to buy and sell online and in the real world. This UUID is the primary key in your Greenlist identity.

Coinbase, blockchain.info and it would appear Coinsetter are inline to be the first to roll out the incoming policy and regulation. This policy and regulation is WORLD WIDE. It is CORPORATE. It is not about governments. Governments ADOPT corporate organized policies. If you think this is new than you need to investigate ACH and NACHA. https://www.nacha.org/aboutus http://www.slideshare.net/Earthport/nacha-payments-2013-complementary-paths-to-global-ach-earthport-federal-reserve-financial-services-hsbc

Bitcoin is THEIR network. And for the minority early adopters that is going to be a hard pill to swallow.. But for those in the know.. Like Gavin, it's PAYDAY. Realization and monetization of their massive bitcoin holdings is being guaranteed by regulators. That is why they are all literally RUSHING to regulate.

Legitimization of bitcoin is all about hosted wallets. The centralization of bitcoin. Hosted wallet providers approve/dissaprove transactions before they are actually issued on the network. Greenlist enabled wallets will be the fastest. (offline transactions). Greenlist enabled wallets will be hooked directly to your bank account, ease of buying and selling. Greenlist enabled exchanges will have the largest market with the best prices. Greenlist enabled wallets will completely eliminate risk of stolen coins. No more security worries AT ALL. And this is what the masses have come to expect. And this is why it's going to happen. And Greenlisted wallets will be accepted everywhere. And in the physical world you will identify yourself and your wallet with your biometrics.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=173715.0

TL;DR bitcoin is a global digital currency, regulation was created in tandem with development and adoption, bitcoin is not and never was meant to be a liberty promoting value exchange. There is no "satoshi". The central banks are already the largest holders of bitcoin. Bitcoin IS going to the moon because of this.

http://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/1r7iks/bitcoin_was_created_by_darpa_xpost_rbitcoin/

13 people like this

More on Tatsuaki Okamoto.

http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/1geufi/nsa_paper_1996_how_to_make_a_mint_the/

From OP:

The IMF has been openly calling for a one-world currency for over 2 decades. As for links.. there are mountains and mountains of info. Because it's openly discussed and organized within those circles. They produce a TON of material.

Here's a transcript from 2000:

http://www.imf.org/external/np/tr/2000/tr001108.htm You'll hear a ton about SDR's.. Reality is.. a one-world currency must be it's OWN currency. Value determined by the world. Not some calculation based on regional fiat currencies. And the IMF discusses this as being a problem. As well as the issues with inflationary currencies.

Something to keep in mind is there will never be an official statement from the IMF obviously. It can be concluded though, that the powers behind the IMF are the same powers that would strategize and have this type of thing created. They were the one's calling for it before you or i ever heard about it.

Search "one world currency IMF" or search "one world currency" right on the IMF website.

http://www.imf.org/external/np/exr/center/mm/eng/mm_dr_01.htm

2 people like this

I did not write the above,.I posted it here for you to view if you should wish to do so.

So please keep that in mind before you start flaming me. ;)

1 person likes this

Damn, I didnt know this. It sure explains a lot hmm. Thanks for your post Arc

Yeah, I've heard those theories too. I think the truth might turn out to be stranger than that though.

If the NSA was involved, I would've expected the curve they would've "picked" to be one of their own, one that was directly tied in with the NIST standards, one that they know they could get inside of if they had to.

Instead "Satoshi" picked a fairly obscure curve, it's called secp256k1, and it was created by SECG, which is more or less a commercial civilian consortium. And this particular curve is not well known or used (at least before bitcoin). Why would someone that smart pick a curve that's almost impossible to use anywhere else (because it's that obscure)?

I have a sneaking suspicion that when someone (outside the NSA) breaks ECC, that I think we will all find that particular curve doesn't have the flaw that allowed whoever to break it. I wouldn't be surprised if that curve turned out not to be accessible by the NSA,

Here's something even stranger to mull over - what if Satoshi was a time traveler who came back in time to change history? I can't prove it right or wrong, but I have my suspicions.

I think there's merit to the idea that they're going to try to get people to register their addresses. I don't think it's going to work though. All that would happen is one of the variants of bitcoin that have been scrabbling about in the woodwork would then take over, like Anoncoin, perhaps? You can't put this genie back in the bottle.

Whoever the doofus was, talking about biometrics - I assume he's thinking about fingerprints? That's not secure. The CCC in Germany demonstrated fingerprint spoofing, and that it wasn't hard to do. Whoever's talking like that, don't take them seriously, they're just spouting a Bright Idea™ and should be ignored.

True security are secrets in your head that nobody else knows about. Anything else is just song and dance.

And you're really really missing the point about why people are rushing into bitcoin - it's outside the banking system. The second it's perceived as being inside the banking system, everyone will just move to a *coin variant that's not. Even if everything you reposted is true, people will find the flaws, fix them and put out a new coin variant that doesn't have them.

The basic ideas - that money printing should be democratized, that transaction clearing should be democratized, that monetary policy should not be under the control of a bunch of ivy-league retards - those ideas aren't going away anytime soon.

2 people like this

Another thing in general - looking at all of this through the POV of just a plain old speculator/investor.

I noticed when bitcoin really started taking on serious values that Zerohedge started damning it with faint praise or making backhanded remarks about it. And then we get this sort of "wall of worry" from whoever, claiming it came out of the military industrial complex. Price goes up and instead of getting enthusiastic about it, you get something different. You get Worry.

The Worry really starts coming out when the bull market goes into high gear. Oh noes, what if this? What if that?

Bull markets climb walls of worry.

So keep worrying about it, please do.

--

I'm not quite sure that the "telescoping wave 3" is done yet or not. Clif High has a target of $3400 - after what I've seen in the past few days, it's reasonable. Whatever aisle you're sitting in, these are definitely interesting times.

Edit: Where were these people saying this when bitcoin was at $5? Why wait until now to say things like this?

Thanks Arc.  I am not sure about this Bitcoin Free. In the world up until now everything that has been done has been organised and implemented by the PTW.  Nothing has happened without their consent, input and control because they simply would not have allowed it and 'they' have no problem killing people to ensure their control remains intact.  Even if Bitcoin was found to be corrupted wouldn't people moving to other forms just be moving to another form of bitcoin that was also introduced and controlled by 'them'.  As with many things (in fact everything) around us everyday, it is a hard one to figure because when we don't have all the information then making correct decisions is difficult.

I wish you good luck with it Free, but I have always had a nagging feeling about Bitcoin and alternative monetary forms.  Many have been tried and many have failed in the end.  If I were doing it I would treat it like the stock market - watch and decide when its time to dump shares, take profit and run which from your posts is what I think your doing anyway.

5 people like this

I believe you are very correct, Jessica. ;)

Great post you found there Arc.   I have been watching Bitcoin for a long time, and my gut was that it was like watching the internet form all over again, with the hype of 'freedom' as mentioned.

I have long predicted that the final 'new world order currency' will be an energy-based currency unit, not an asset-based currency unit.   The global 'smart energy grid' is coming or almost here - and when combined with smart houses and your smartphone, the surveillance goes past 'total', to 'all knowing' - right down to being able to read the individual brainwaves, heartrate, and body temp of every person in a dwelling.

Bitcoin is clearly not an asset-based, or fiat currency.  It is a stepping-stone 'energy currency unit' which will be used to usher in, or morph-in the desired final energy currency system. 

You can see also, that the many various carbon-credit and carbon-tax schemes, are part of the planned shift into energy-currency.    I don't like them - but I recognise them as prepping the ground for the shift.

And now that the German Finance Ministry has deemed Bitcoin as a 'unit of account' (and subject to capital gains tax if held less than one year) I'd say the game is 'ON'.

6 people like this

It is really worth recalling that all this was foreshadowed back in 1971 by Z Brzezinski in his work: "Between Two Ages: America's role in the Technotronic Era"

That work is freely downloadable these days from several sites e.g. http://showothers.com/uploads/Zbigniew_Brzezinski__Between_Two_Ages.pd

here's a taste (remember this is written back in 1970/71)

P13. Global Absorption

"But while our immediate reality is being fragmented, global reality increasingly absorbs the individual,involves him, and even occasionally overwhelms him. Communications are, the obvious, already much discussed, immediate cause. The changes wrought by communications and computers make for an extraordinarily interwoven society whose members are in continuous and close audiovisual contact—constantly interacting, instantly sharing the most intense social experiences, and prompted to increased personal involvement in even the most distant problems. The new generation no longer defines the world exclusively on the basis of reading, either of ideologically structured analyses or of extensive descriptions; it also experiences and senses it vicariously through audiovisual communications. This form of communicating reality is growing more rapidly—especially in the advanced countries * than the traditional written medium, and it provides the principal source of news for the masses (see Tables 13). "By 1985 distance will be no excuse for delayed information from any part of the world to the powerful urban nerve centers that will mark the major concentrations of the people on earth." 9 Global telephone dialing that in the more advanced states will include instant visual contact and a global television satellite system that will enable some states to "invade" private homes in other countries* will create unprecedented global intimacyThe new reality, however, will not be that of a "global village." McLuhan's striking analogy overlooks the personal stability, interpersonal intimacy, implicitly shared values, and traditions that were important ingredients of the primitive village. A more appropriate analogy is that of the "global city"—a nervous, agitated, tense, and fragmented web of interdependent relations. That interdependence, however, is better characterised by interaction than by intimacy. Instant communications are already creating something akin to a global nervous system. Occasional malfunctions of this nervous system—because of blackouts or breakdowns —will be all the more unsettling, precisely because the mutual confidence and reciprocally reinforcing stability that are characteristic of village intimacy will be absent from the process of that "nervous" interaction. Man's intensified involvement in global affairs is reflected in, and doubtless shaped by, the changing character of what has until now been considered local news. Television has joined newspapers in expanding the immediate horizons of the viewer or reader to the point where "local" increasingly means "national," and global affairs compete for attention on an unprecedented scale. Physical and moral im....."

An idea of the scope of the work: 

CONTENTS.................................................................................................................................................... 3

THE GLOBAL IMPACT OF THE ................................................................................................................ 8

TECHNETRONIC REVOLUTION............................................................................................................... 8

1. THE ONSET OF THE TECHNETRONIC AGE................................................................................................... 10

New Social Patterns ................................................................................................................................ 10

Social Explosion/Implosion ..................................................................................................................... 11

Global Absorption................................................................................................................................... 13

2. THE AMBIVALENT DISSEMINATOR............................................................................................................ 15

The American Impact .............................................................................................................................. 15

New Imperialism? ................................................................................................................................... 18

3. GLOBAL GHETTOS ................................................................................................................................... 19

Prospects for Change .............................................................................................................................. 20

The Subjective Transformation ................................................................................................................ 21

The Political Vacuum .............................................................................................................................. 25

4. GLOBAL FRAGMENTATION AND UNIFICATION ........................................................................................... 26

Fragmented Congestion .......................................................................................................................... 26

Toward a Planetary Consciousness ......................................................................................................... 28

THE AGE OF VOLATILE BELIEF............................................................................................................ 31

1. THE QUEST FOR A UNIVERSAL VISION ...................................................................................................... 31

The Universal Religions .......................................................................................................................... 32

The National Identity............................................................................................................................... 33

Ideological Universalism......................................................................................................................... 34

2. TURBULENCE WITHIN INSTITUTIONALIZED BELIEFS ................................................................................... 35

Institutional Marxism .............................................................................................................................. 35

Organized Christianity ............................................................................................................................ 38

Privatization of Belief.............................................................................................................................. 40

3. HISTRIONICS AS HISTORY IN TRANSITION ................................................................................................. 41

Escape from Reason ................................................................................................................................ 42

The Political Dimension .......................................................................................................................... 43

Historical Discontinuity .......................................................................................................................... 45

4. IDEAS AND IDEALS BEYOND IDEOLOGY ..................................................................................................... 47

The Quest for Equality............................................................................................................................. 47

Syncretic Belief ....................................................................................................................................... 48

COMMUNISM: THE PROBLEM OF RELEVANCE ................................................................................ 52

1. THE STALINIST PARADOX......................................................................................................................... 52

The Necessity of Stalinism ....................................................................................................................... 53

Imperial Pacification............................................................................................................................... 55

2. THE BUREAUCRATIZATION OF BOREDOM.................................................................................................. 57

The Innovative Relationship .................................................................................................................... 57

Defensive Orthodoxy ............................................................................................................................... 58

Perspective on Tomorrow........................................................................................................................ 61

3. THE SOVIET FUTURE ................................................................................................................................ 62

Internal Dilemmas................................................................................................................................... 62

Alternative Paths..................................................................................................................................... 66

The Problem of Vitality............................................................................................................................ 69

4. SECTARIAN COMMUNISM ......................................................................................................................... 70

Phases .................................................................................................................................................... 70

Assimilated Communisms ........................................................................................................................ 71

China and Global Revolution .................................................................................................................. 73

THE AMERICAN TRANSITION................................................................................................................ 77

1. THE THIRD AMERICAN REVOLUTION ........................................................................................................ 78

The Pace and Thrust of Progress............................................................................................................. 79

The Uncertainty of Progress.................................................................................................................... 81

The

Futility of Politics............................................................................................................................. 83

2. THE NEW LEFT REACTION........................................................................................................................ 86

Infantile Ideology .................................................................................................................................... 86

Revolutionaries in Search of Revolution................................................................................................... 88

The Historic Function of the Militant Left ................................................................................................ 90

3. THE CRISIS OF LIBERALISM ...................................................................................................................... 91

THE LIBERAL JANUS .................................................................................................................................... 92

THE PRICE OF VICTORIOUS SKEPTICISM........................................................................................................ 92

The End of Liberal Democracy? .............................................................................................................. 95

AMERICA AND THE WORLD .................................................................................................................. 98

1. THE AMERICAN FUTURE........................................................................................................................... 98

Participatory Pluralism........................................................................................................................... 99

Change in Cultural Formation............................................................................................................... 101

Rational Humanism............................................................................................................................... 103

2. INTERNATIONAL PROSPECTS................................................................................................................... 104

The Revolutionary Process .................................................................................................................... 105

USA/USSR: Less Intensive, More Extensive Rivalry ............................................................................... 107

Policy Implications................................................................................................................................ 108

3. A COMMUNITY OF THE DEVELOPED NATIONS ......................................................................................... 111

Western Europe and Japan.................................................................................................................... 111

Structure and Focus .............................................................................................................................. 112

The Communist States ........................................................................................................................... 113

Risks and Advantages............................................................................................................................ 114

1 person likes this

And SWIFT is all kinds of corrupt too. I remember back in the 90s reading articles about how it was already penetrated and puppetized by the Feds.

And it's so antiquated and overbureaucratic too. They inevitably give you a form to fill out, and then you have to take that form to some low level clerk who will then proceed to talk to some computer, where I'm guessing higher level clerks on the other end then probably fill out more forms themselves and file it all away somewhere, probably still in microfilm.

There's no president of bitcoin, no low level clerks. The closest you can get to a clerk in bitcoin would be the miners. I guess you can say the developers run it, but if they did something that pissed off the community, they'd either fork the code or just use one of the already forked versions.

I would take these "bitcoin is part of teh Feds!" a bit more seriously, if they were saying this back when bitcoin didn't matter. Cynically, I think it's all sour grapes and jealousy myself.

I think the one world currency they would prefer would be something like the SDRs of the IMF - highly centralized, under the control of bureaucrats, everyone else needing permission from them to do anything with their own money.

1 person likes this

China Is Quitting the US Dollar

by Alec Liu

It’s been a surreal week. Bitcoin continued its upward ascendancy fueled by a unanimously positive and wild acceptance by the Chinese, at one point with the value touching $900, leaving most of us wondering why we didn’t get in when it was still worth the less than the price of two Xbox Ones.

Now, seemingly out of the blue, China has announced that it would rein in its purchase of US dollars. "It's no longer in China's favour to accumulate foreign-exchange reserves," Yi Gang, a deputy governor at the central bank, said on Wednesday.

A reactionary reading of the situation might interpret the events as a dual-pronged attack on America’s currency hegemony. Just as China’s citizens push bitcoin to stratospheric heights, virtual money that conspiracy theorists believe forebode a currency revolution, the Communist Party it no longer needs to buy dollars to forward its economic policy.

Meanwhile in Russia, perhaps sensing opportunity to weaken its international rival, there’s a growing movement to ban the US dollar outright, citing America’s growing debt problems, a move the bill’s author admits would be a “provocation” of sorts.

http://motherboard.vice.com/blog/china-is-quitting-the-us-dollar

tx Reddwolf       since this has to do with bitcoin I think it belongs on this thread also

3 people like this

According to Clif High, if you're wondering why the Chinese government has tacitly approved bitcoin, it's because there's a significant faction in the Party that does NOT want the Yuan to become the next world reserve currency. It's the nature of the game - the country that holds the reserve currency has to bleed it out to the rest of the world. With that comes some power and responsibility, but what this faction that doesn't want this is thinking - being the reserve currency holder would allow someone else to do to China, what they did to us - someone else would eventually bend them over and screw them.

Here comes bitcoin, and it quacks and waddles like a reserve currency, and it potentially gets them off the hook of having to make the yuan a reserve currency. Then they get to keep everything they got with their mercantilist policies, basically. And the world can use bitcoin as reserves.

3 people like this

If the NSA was involved, I would've expected the curve they would've "picked" to be one of their own, one that was directly tied in with the NIST standards, one that they know they could get inside of if they had to.

Instead "Satoshi" picked a fairly obscure curve, it's called secp256k1, and it was created by SECG, which is more or less a commercial civilian consortium. And this particular curve is not well known or used (at least before bitcoin). Why would someone that smart pick a curve that's almost impossible to use anywhere else (because it's that obscure)?

I have a sneaking suspicion that when someone (outside the NSA) breaks ECC, that I think we will all find that particular curve doesn't have the flaw that allowed whoever to break it. I wouldn't be surprised if that curve turned out not to be accessible by the NSA,

ECC was created by or atleast in conjuction with the NSA...draw your own conlusions on that but, consider this, they are activly pushing to have ECC implemented worldwide to completly replace RSA.

1 person likes this

The algorithm is one thing. The curve parameters are something else. That's what really perked my ears up when  I learned the curve that bitcoin uses isn't part of the corrupted NIST standard. It's a pretty damn obscure curve (welll at least obscure before bitcoin started to matter). Almost like Satoshi knew those other curves were bad ahead of time. Remember he chose all of this back in 2009, 4 years before Mr. Snowden would share with us just how bad Nazi Murica has become.

Which would make me not surprised if secp256k1 turns out to be not vulnerable due to something else we don't know about yet.

This is just a hunch, with some educated speculation though.

It would be highly interesting to know just who Satoshi is. And I suspect the truth is even weirder than the conjectures about who he might be.

World’s First Bitcoin ATM – The Age Of A Digital Currency

Dan Dicks of Press For Truth visits Waves Coffee Shop in Vancouver BC home of the world’s first Bitcoin ATM! The all digital peer to peer decentralized cryptocurrency traded over $100,000 through this automated teller machine in just it’s first week. The emerging digital age is excelerating at an exponential rate and the bitcoin movement is clearly leading the way!

http://www.pressfortruth.ca/featured-videos/worlds-first-bitcoin-atm-the-age-of-a-digital-currency/

fc, remember, these archon overlords have access to IBM's quantum computer; there is no domestic algorithm they can't crack.

2 people like this

Call me paranoid, call me an obstructionist, but this is nothing more than the mark of the beast!  Do you really thing that those who have held us down for so long, using Babylonian Money Magic would let something like this exist without having a way to control it? and/ or profit from it? and/ or crash it whenever the hell they wanted to? Wildcard is right on point, look at the roots of where this originated (RSA)-- who we all thought was so secure, only to find out that the NSA had a back door all along. No! electronic communications are secure--none! I'll even go as far as to say that your thoughts are probably being captured as well, (I know--paranoid).

3 people like this

Black Friday discounts for paying in bitcoin,

MarketWatch

By Quentin Fottrell

The country-less virtual currency bitcoin has soared in value in recent weeks. But lost in all the talk of a bitcoin bubble is whether the digital denomination is useful for more than just a novelty investment. What can you actually use it for? To prove the new currency has practical value a group of online retailers and bitcoin are offering Black Friday deals.

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/black-friday-discounts-paying-bitcoin-142646297.html

2 people like this

As Bitcoin tops $1,200, does its fate rest in China's hands?

A surge in Chinese demand underlies bitcoin's astronomical rise over the past few months—the alternative digital currency topped $1,200 early Friday—underscoring the nation's interest in digital currencies as alternative investments.

The question lingers: is it only a matter of time before the government steps in?

Bitcoin high a new high of $1,242 on Friday, before retreating to trade in the $1,180 range.

http://www.nbcnews.com/business/bitcoin-tops-1-200-does-its-fate-rest-chinas-hands-2D11673316

1 person likes this