90 posts in this topic

OK, now i have a challenge for the Dream-catchers amongst you.

I was in a room, watching through the window to the strange weather patterns outside. I could not understand the weather for this time period.

Suddenly i looked up and there was a clock covering the entire ceiling. This clock was spinning forward.

Confused as "WHY" this was happening i looked outside.

The sky was moving as if the entire Earth was rapidly tilting / turning.

My last remark in the dream was, "OMFG the Earth is moving on it's axes."

I woke up with a very uneasy feeling ... :wtf:

I tried to symbolize this dream and explain the elements ... but i COULD NOT.

So if any of you can take swing at this, pls do.

Neo

i'll give it a shot m8,

"I was in a room, watching through the window to the strange weather patterns outside..."

room represents parameters of your existence, window represents your knowledge that much more exists outside physical existence and you are looking.

"i looked up and there was a clock covering the entire ceiling. This clock was spinning forward."

time is the measurement within this existence and it covered the entire ceiling. most clocks are on a wall not the ceiling, especially the "entire" ceiling. the ceiling represents your growing and ascending beyond the room, and the parameters of time and space restrain you, once you ascend beyond the ceiling and clock you are beyond the room, living outside the box.

"Confused as "WHY" this was happening i looked outside."

self explained.

"The sky was moving as if the entire Earth was rapidly tilting / turning.

My last remark in the dream was, "OMFG the Earth is moving on it's axes.""

either the dream is prophetic and you foresee the earth shifting on its axis, or since you misspelled axis with axes above then the symbology suggests that the earth is rapidly shifting in all its paradigms and you discern it by the sky moving, the times they are a changing, blowing in the wind, all we are is dust in the wind etc...

much love to you neo, i am not an interpreter of dreams and just gave it a shot because you asked. peace

10 people like this

OK, now i have a challenge for the Dream-catchers amongst you.

I was in a room, watching through the window to the strange weather patterns outside. I could not understand the weather for this time period.

Suddenly i looked up and there was a clock covering the entire ceiling. This clock was spinning forward.

I woke up with a very uneasy feeling ... :wtf:

I tried to symbolize this dream and explain the elements ... but i COULD NOT.

So if any of you can take swing at this, pls do.

Neo

SO then may I ask, is the above then a very clean as can be recounting of the dream?

4 people like this

SO then may I ask, is the above then a very clean as can be recounting of the dream?

Well, except for the misspelling of "axis" this is in the right order.

5 people like this

G'day Neo------------well I would see that dream as prophetic----pretty powerful-and I agree with Jess--we are now going to see and feel things that are not the norm.

6 people like this

Well, except for the misspelling of "axis" this is in the right order.

Symbolically this may represent the speeding up of time for you and who knows maybe the entire world.

However, only you can know the personal mapping now or stumble into it later.

My later reading of your dream didn't not give me me any indication it was some kind of prophetic dream about polar flips or such cataclysms, but that you have suddenly sensed the real rotational speed of the earth (Earth perhaps symbolising your world) and it's not what you thought. Perhpas it not exactly your world, maybe it's just you, your ego, your life or is in fat all our worlds therefore the world....Does this chime with anything? Is this your world and things are moving or are about to begin to move very fast. In fact maybe faster than you are comfortable with right now and if someone suggested to you this speed now, you might react with shock and disbelief..

You see we don't normally sense the rotation of the earth in our daily lives and to suddnely become aware of bigger forces moving in our lives can come as a surprise. My sense is that it might be a heads up that things are going to move fast. 

It's a more prosaic reading but that the feeling I get from the simple elements are not very complicated and if it' doesn't really fit with your sense of it then I wouldn't waste to much time trying to map what I have written onto it.

Time will tell, fast or slow! ;)

8 people like this

I woke up with a very uneasy feeling

I  will just put my thoughts  

Neo, in chat lately, we have all spoken about weird weather, but mostly when I read this, I come right back to that picture your camera took in March of 2012 of that dark planet you could not see with your naked eye, but your camera saw it and took the picture.

You were in your room    your consciousness?   Looking out at strange weather  upheaval

Clock on ceiling with hands spinning   Time running out?  Size of clock, meaning of vast importance that you take note?

Sky moving as if entire earth was tilting  

IF we have an incoming planet, in earth's proximity, or inside our solar system wouldn't it cause earth to react? as in possibly tilting/turning? or as if spinning on it's axis?  due to being puled to or repelled away from another Celestial body, etc.? 

Woke with uneasy feeling   In my opinion, fwiw, I can sure understand that, after such a dream.  I feel you are definitely sensing something coming soon.  

just my 1 1/2 cents worth

8 people like this

Good evening Neo,

I closed my eyes and visualized your dream. How you felt, your heart beating actually not out of the norm; but your confusion to where you were suppose to be was the true meaning I received from your dream. This was a dream within a dream of a mass scale of your next step in your own personal path and advancement of your soul.

The weather representing the old paradigm; you helping those with such uneasy and dense energy (stormy). The clock was placed by your higher soul telling you to move forward and you will personally clear that energy by doing so.

We have moved into a truly blessed and amazing time with energy from the cosmos to here on earth. The energy is rapidly progressing; you're an advanced soul (old soul); the dream was to say "you're beyond the storms and time"; take that next step before the energy shifts once again and your stuck just looking out the window.

Namaste dear friend,

Hope you and your family are doing amazing.

12:12

ps. The earth tilting is telling you the old paradigm is closing and the earth is tilting to the new. That's your uneasy feeling when you woke. It's not a global thing. That global thing has been in full force since the 70's in this time frame and as recently as '01 this segment of the new reality.

6 people like this

Thank you Jessica, HcvSlayer, Triton, Prismatic Eye, 12:12 and Breezy for your insights on this.

At least there are now more ways to explain this dream.

In any way, life does not stand still so we better try to keep up.

My conciousness moving or "speeding" forward telling me to move onto that next level or prophetic events that are imminent, time will tell.

Thanks all,

Neo

7 people like this

Hi Neo. 

I had a very vivid dream night before last and was wondering if you could interpret it for me.

I was on a train and we were going 'home' (not my current home).  We had our own room and it was full of stuff that we were taking with us. 

When we got to the destination I started gathering up our stuff to take off the train and at the bottom I came across all sorts of things that were not ours.  I was confused and then realised that the stuff belonged to my daughter so I started gathering that up as well.  It was all just dumped there, like she had put it on board the train by the armful because she did not have time to pack it properly.  In the ensuite bathroom of the carriage room was more of her bags that looked like she had just stuffed them quickly.

I was trying my best to get all her stuff off the train and a train conductor came by and said the train had to go soon.  He said - 'this train has to go to the fire to be cleaned and everything left on it will be burned'.

Dream ended.

There was no-one else in the dream, I did not see my partner or daughter (although I felt they were around somewhere) and there was no-one to help me with all this stuff.

8 people like this

Jessica, this is your life's journey. 

You have a tendency to worry needlessly over situations with your daughter although there is nothing much you can do about it.

You feel these things are holding you back or at least withholding you from doing your things.

The train moving towards the cleansing fire is your old life passing and something new entering into your life.

Your thoughts and views are changing so you need to leave that behind which you can't change anyway.

Don't worry. It all works out in the end.

Neo

7 people like this

Thanks so much Neo. I am very close to my one and only daughter and I also admit that I feel that caring 24/7 for my mum for over 2.5 years now is holding me back and I am very bored with a life with little excitement or achievement. Very true.

6 people like this

Hey Neo.

Just wanted to tell you that I think it is wonderful that you give so much of your time and specially energy to do this you are doing here.

Miss you all, but have little or no time left in the days while surviving in the Matrix right now.

Am though reorganising a little, always thinking and have so much to share when the time comes.

My best regards and wishes to you Neo.

amb

nearing

6 people like this

Thanks for those kind words Narnug.

My time is also getting less (or maybe CHANI-VISIONS has grown so much) and i also can't find enough time to pick up everything from my to-do list.

I know the World economy is bound to collapse and that is taking most of my time right now. I can only advise everyone to get your canned food, bottled water, candles, fuel, vitamins etc.

It may seem like a doomsday story-line to you but i just know it will let the 2008 collapse look like a bit of rain on a children's play-ground. This will be the flood.

You will not see it coming.

Be safe.

7 people like this

Dear sense Neo.

No need to thank for anything. Thank you for your words in the past that supported me. You earned my words by your past actions.

I will not collect cans, gold, medicine or any other possible mean of future products of trade or survival. That is a part of the "trap". 

Fear not. And one who does not fear has no need for cans, gold, bottles of water or what ever one can think of would help if and when the shit hits the fan.

Those things would only postpone by little what is to be.

All my best to you Neo

Narnug

8 people like this