i was out there in the land and i had some dreams 

which has puzzled me 

i was in a city similar to where i was born 

but the land scales were different and the air around it

|

|      <post 50>

|

like a movie i could easily remember 

This wasn't easily done P for there was a lot of metaphor in the dream.

This is what I got:

At the moment you are forgetting several aspects of yourself and who you really are.

Your desire to reconnect with a part of yourself that you have lost touch with is growing.

Perhaps it is time to put a long hidden talent to use.

You have a conflict with yourself and yes, your worst enemy right now is YOU.

You seem to have enough of certain parts of your character and want to get rid of them.

There is a fight ongoing inside of you.

A skill or ability that you have ignored makes you feel overly watched for your actions and behavior.

This puts you on edge.

Find this ability and rescue yourself

6 people like this

Hi Neo,

Here's the most puzzling snippet of a dream I had a couple of nights ago:

I'm on a long and winding driveway/entrance to a neighbour's farm.  (The neighbour died years ago, family has moved and they were just acquaintances.)   Medium sized trees line the drive.  Very neatly stacked and surrounding every tree are large outdated, non-working electrical devices - computers, TVs...  A couple of trees have suitcases stacked around them.

N

4 people like this

thank you Neocharm

that is spot on as they say i have hiatal hernia so i have self confidence issue's and to value but i have grown awareness to that and how that can be reversed or balanced and i am learning each day how to and put them in action' and forgiveness to family and self and yes this summer i was in a line 

where i thought if i am or others were 'eating to live or live to eat' very polar stuff now i am beginning to see they are one in two half's 

this was a great affirmation 

thank you very much

6 people like this

Hi Neo,

Here's the most puzzling snippet of a dream I had a couple of nights ago:

I'm on a long and winding driveway/entrance to a neighbour's farm.  (The neighbour died years ago, family has moved and they were just acquaintances.)   Medium sized trees line the drive.  Very neatly stacked and surrounding every tree are large outdated, non-working electrical devices - computers, TVs...  A couple of trees have suitcases stacked around them.

N

Deekin,

On your life's voyage  you see the next step in your growth combined with a change of scenery.

To succeed on this path you need to get rid of "old" values which are no longer of use.

You are at a turning point of your travels, halfway, so to speak.

The desire for a change of scenery is already there.

7 people like this

Thanks, Neo - I didn't see that at all.  And the long and winding drive could be a good sign, although different than a road...

2 people like this

Hi , Greetings
This is happened a long time back.

Can you interpret the meaning behind this.

Dream 1 on Day x  : An entity was trying to choke me up while i was sleeping beside my grand mother.I was screaming for help but my voice was not heard.I was frightened.
Dream 2 on Day x+1 : Saw the entity passing by while i was sleeping.

Dream 3 on Dat y : This time, the entity took me, along with the blanket in which i was sleeping to another room where my parents sleep.Started beating the blanket against the floor but this time i was'nt frightened and i told the entilty that he/she couldn't harm me as i'm a loving being and i'm the child of the creator and that i'm no more afraid of you.After this the entity never came back.
PS:The sleeping posture and furniture were same in the dream though it ws not a vivid dream.

Thank you
Love and light.

:)

7 people like this

Hi UnboundedSpirit, welcome to the club.

This is my interpretation of your dream.

An event is making you feel insecure and alienated while being now in a Protected environment.

A feeling that you are being restricted from freely expressing yourself. Not getting your opinion out, so to speak.

You are having a problem adapting to and are afraid of this new way of life and you are looking for a way out.

The insecurity is attacking your certitude and confidence, but the dream is telling you not to give in.

Your ways are coming to a whole new understanding and this dream is training you for what you need to do in your waking life.

Neo

6 people like this

Thanks for the warm welcome and your interpretation really made sense.

Thank you
Love and light.

Hi UnboundedSpirit, welcome to the club.

This is my interpretation of your dream.

An event is making you feel insecure and alienated while being now in a Protected environment.

A feeling that you are being restricted from freely expressing yourself. Not getting your opinion out, so to speak.

You are having a problem adapting to and are afraid of this new way of life and you are looking for a way out.

The insecurity is attacking your certitude and confidence, but the dream is telling you not to give in.

Your ways are coming to a whole new understanding and this dream is training you for what you need to do in your waking life.

Neo

4 people like this

HI Neocharm,

First of all thank you for taking time to read this.

My mother and farther are now both passed and I am 34, my mother being the most recent (2013), well it all started the day after my mother died she was in my lounge sitting on a chair in the cloths she was cremated in, although at the time it was impossible to know the clothes? anyhow she sat there in the chair and told me she was OK and not to worry, I had to in my dream let her know that she had passed in-case she didn't know and was stuck in limbo, so I told her (my exact words) "mum.. you do know you have passed" she replied "yes son I know" and I broke down in tears and awoke once I had awoken I was still in tears.  I must say this is the most vivid and real dream I have ever had, I felt she was there and I was talking to her and I was able to make decisions like being awake.

Now more recent I keep having the same reoccurring dream where she is laying on a mortuary slab deceased and then her eyes open and shes fine, in-fact so fine she insists on going to the shops unaided no matter what I say.  I have had this dream maybe 2-3 times in the same exact place and setting.

I am starting to think she may be trying to communicate with me and that in my dream I am there less time than she is so time is of the essence.

I was always a non believer in life after death but now I am not so sure, if you could shed any light on these dream I would be most grateful.

9 people like this

Hello Neo,

I have been on a very long journey of spirit and of soul. The souls(conscious) journey started back in 2007 and the connecting aspect (grounding) spirit (heart) took a major detour in the past couple of months. Finally connecting both aspects opening a totally new world that of peace and continuity.

My dreams have been of my spotted horse that I ride and meet up with my now ex-wife and we end up in different places. Each place has brought us closer. The first place she was with someone else married and in another home. The second place was in our old home which was on Native American land; these spirits I could see frequently; one was in our basement which guarded our home and the land. This dream everytime I seen my ex she would fade away. Then I seen her as a young kid and I was a young kid too and we played. The third dream was when the home just simply started to change before my eyes and my ex changed too. She would change her hairstyle. Color of hair. I could not hear her, but she was talking. The fourth dream was last night when we both walked together and smiled talking about life.

During this time period I have seen more UFO's, had very matrix things happen to me. Just the other night I heard a swooshing sound; like wind gusts; but the air was silent. This happened for a very long time. Then a bug I think thst was glowing came to me out of no where in the dark and landed on my shoulder and then suddenly left and went up and vanished.

I have had many Syncroncities too; numbers sequences, lights going off and on, being touched throughout the day and many visions such as this. But one more thing Neo before that, last night I seen two UFO's and then a very bright light for a moment in between this star formation which is a triangle. I heard from my shaman that I'm an old soul which is advanced.

My visions have been of an Indian Chief speaking to me; while many dance around a fire chanting. Then all of them stop and point up word with there palms up words to the sky.

I hope you can help, thank you so much for your time.

Blessings, love and light.

12:12

Ps. I too can see, speak and hear spirits. I only added this Neo because I read your first ever post a couple years back. My whole family lived in several homes where dark spirits and light spirits summoned our attention. In fact the last place a psychic explained the Greys, Native Americans and two highly involved spirits were with us and opened a portal that was in our basement. One was a female: she wouldn't speak to the psychic or show herself and the other was a powerful chief thst also was a warrior that resided in our basement. I just wanted to share that with you friend.

4 people like this

Funny how similar yours and my mom's interpretations were. She said quit to quit being so unwilling to take guidance. The shaman knows things that I have forgotten and need to remember. We learn to forget in school and subsequently in careers

We all do Searcher! Just flow with the energies thst are so eratic now and simply enjoy your new found understanding. Welcome to Chani and all the friends I call family here. We are all students and teachers of life here. All on a path to higher learning so to speak.

I'm also from the Great Lakes; where from? Me, Michigan and New York.

Hope you have a very good rest of your weekend Searcher.

1 person likes this

HI Neocharm,

First of all thank you for taking time to read this.

My mother and farther are now both passed and I am 34, my mother being the most recent (2013), well it all started the day after my mother died she was in my lounge sitting on a chair in the cloths she was cremated in, although at the time it was impossible to know the clothes? anyhow she sat there in the chair and told me she was OK and not to worry, I had to in my dream let her know that she had passed in-case she didn't know and was stuck in limbo, so I told her (my exact words) "mum.. you do know you have passed" she replied "yes son I know" and I broke down in tears and awoke once I had awoken I was still in tears.  I must say this is the most vivid and real dream I have ever had, I felt she was there and I was talking to her and I was able to make decisions like being awake.

Now more recent I keep having the same reoccurring dream where she is laying on a mortuary slab deceased and then her eyes open and shes fine, in-fact so fine she insists on going to the shops unaided no matter what I say.  I have had this dream maybe 2-3 times in the same exact place and setting.

I am starting to think she may be trying to communicate with me and that in my dream I am there less time than she is so time is of the essence.

I was always a non believer in life after death but now I am not so sure, if you could shed any light on these dream I would be most grateful.

Hello Jarvis,

Talking to your dead mother in your dreams is your way of coping with the loss. You are still using this dream as a last opportunity to say your final good-byes to her. Her death is still hard for you to deal with and you're not yet ready to let go. You should.

Now the dream of your mother in the mortuary occurs.

This tells you that when you are not being able to let your mother go you are holding back your own (spiritual) growth.

Jarvis, find some mutual understanding or value you and your mother both had and cherish this feeling. Accept she is no longer there and move on knowing she will live on inside you with this feeling.

Neo

4 people like this

Hello Neo,

I have been on a very long journey of spirit and of soul. The souls(conscious) journey started back in 2007 and the connecting aspect (grounding) spirit (heart) took a major detour in the past couple of months. Finally connecting both aspects opening a totally new world that of peace and continuity.

My dreams have been of my spotted horse that I ride and meet up with my now ex-wife and we end up in different places. Each place has brought us closer.

The first place she was with someone else married and in another home. The second place was in our old home which was on Native American land; these spirits I could see frequently; one was in our basement which guarded our home and the land. This dream everytime I seen my ex she would fade away. Then I seen her as a young kid and I was a young kid too and we played. The third dream was when the home just simply started to change before my eyes and my ex changed too. She would change her hairstyle. Color of hair. I could not hear her, but she was talking. The fourth dream was last night when we both walked together and smiled talking about life.

During this time period I have seen more UFO's, had very matrix things happen to me. Just the other night I heard a swooshing sound; like wind gusts; but the air was silent. This happened for a very long time. Then a bug I think thst was glowing came to me out of no where in the dark and landed on my shoulder and then suddenly left and went up and vanished.

I have had many Syncroncities too; numbers sequences, lights going off and on, being touched throughout the day and many visions such as this. But one more thing Neo before that, last night I seen two UFO's and then a very bright light for a moment in between this star formation which is a triangle. I heard from my shaman that I'm an old soul which is advanced.

My visions have been of an Indian Chief speaking to me; while many dance around a fire chanting. Then all of them stop and point up word with there palms up words to the sky.

I hope you can help, thank you so much for your time.

Blessings, love and light.

Ps. I too can see, speak and hear spirits. I only added this Neo because I read your first ever post a couple years back. My whole family lived in several homes where dark spirits and light spirits summoned our attention. In fact the last place a psychic explained the Greys, Native Americans and two highly involved spirits were with us and opened a portal that was in our basement. One was a female: she wouldn't speak to the psychic or show herself and the other was a powerful chief thst also was a warrior that resided in our basement. I just wanted to share that with you friend.

Well 12:12, I sense you feel yourself (in need to be) at a position of control and you have a tendency to get cocky about that.

Seeing a focus of wisdom surrounding you asks, no ... shouts for your inner self to stay as one with your spiritual self.

If you do not, this will make you loose your integrity and as a result the powers given to you.

Being with your ex-wife indicates a pattern of your life that you should not repeat.

Being away from you seems to make her happy (first place) which, how obvious can it be, is hard on you.

You are remembering the old values you had and ask yourself if it is wise to begin another relationship without changing (or adjusting) your personality (second place).

You have a need to be in control of your situations and surroundings and always want to exercise your power.

The spirit is trying to guide you through this but you do not listen.

The playing as a kid again makes you wish to be able to turn back to the times where "ignorance was bliss".

Your ex- wife is changing before your eyes becoming that new person you might meet but the one who does not change is you.

You talk about the "old days" but that is all it remains, just talk.

The choice is yours ....

Sorry to put it this hard my friend, but believe me when i say this is not a path you want to go.

Neo

5 people like this

Well 12:12, I sense you feel yourself (in need to be) at a position of control and you have a tendency to get cocky about that.

Seeing a focus of wisdom surrounding you asks, no ... shouts for your inner self to stay as one with your spiritual self.

If you do not, this will make you loose your integrity and as a result the powers given to you.

Being with your ex-wife indicates a pattern of your life that you should not repeat.

Being away from you seems to make her happy (first place) which, how obvious can it be, is hard on you.

You are remembering the old values you had and ask yourself if it is wise to begin another relationship without changing (or adjusting) your personality (second place).

You have a need to be in control of your situations and surroundings and always want to exercise your power.

The spirit is trying to guide you through this but you do not listen.

The playing as a kid again makes you wish to be able to turn back to the times where "ignorance was bliss".

Your ex- wife is changing before your eyes becoming that new person you might meet but the one who does not change is you.

You talk about the "old days" but that is all it remains, just talk.

The choice is yours ....

Sorry to put it this hard my friend, but believe me when i say this is not a path you want to go.

Neo

Thank you for your insight Neo.

I have actually turned the corner of "a position of control"; the control was with my daughters, not with Carrie. I also was trying to control me during that time; instead of opening myself totally to spirit. In fact we both lived a life of freedom with each other and on our own away from one another. We loved hanging out together, we worked together, drove together to work, hung out with friends and she went riding her horse all the time alone and I would enjoy running. The dreams were when I first moved away; since that time I have moved away from that path completely and Carrie and I are enjoying a new friendship and closer.

I have not just listened to spirit; I'm one with my guide, guardian and higherself. I do admit I was lost before this happened.

I actually don't want to start a new relationship with anyone; including my twin flame until she also finds herself. One thing Neo, she has been lost herself for a very long time. We both were. This goes back many many lifetimes together. She actually has told me she wasn't happy being away from me. But she is happy finding herself due to her choosing to do so as that decision was with me. Sometimes it's best to be alone to have the time to find yourself.

In the dream, Carrie was a kid and I turned myself into one too; that represented a clean slate and a new beginning as it is for any child here when they reincarnate. Also I never mentioned "old days"; I'm perplexed on that portion of your findings. I hope I don't sound too harsh dear friend; you're farther from the truth Neo; I didn't like the "old days" as you put it. I never liked that we both were lost as individuals. Carrie and I were lost back then and aimlessly searching. I'm looking forward to the new days and the new book of my life and of Carrie and ours as friends. So saying I haven't changed is totally wrong too my friend. I've done more changing in the past four months than I have in the past four years. Actually I'm a whole new person now. I volunteer at Hospice, give my free time helping out others listening and speaking with others on media sites, I'm the care taker for my ill father who has Alzheimer's, dying heart, and dementia. Also helping out my Mother who has Parkinson's, bad heart and bad arthritis. I'm the only one who is doing this out of my three other siblings. I left my teaching job to do this for my parents. I didn't take one cent from Carrie in our separation which I could of taken a lot of money. Why? Because I love her and always will. That's my heart opened and one with spirit. I was the one that took care of the household, both worked too, while she went through school to better her self. I gave up my career when moving there; which she promised before I moved there that we would move to my state. I also gave up my family back home; my own daughter and graciously stayed and made a life there. Carrie's the one back then who wanted to leave that state she lived in. We settled in and for the most part had a very good life together; (13 years). I gave a lot and I give a lot of myself Neo every day and always have; even when I had truiy nothing to give. One last thing; the love we have for one another never ceases to exist; we both just were lost at times that kept us too much in our mind and not enough in our hearts. No love lost my brother. :-)

I do have to admit, I have edited this a couple of times. I guess I should of written way more my friend about all the dreams and visions and even the time tables. Sorry that I didn't. I thought I was only suppose to give you some bits and pieces; like you do with a psychic. Honestly, thank you for what you tried to give me. I know my path now; I have worked on all aspects of me for a long time now. I'm finally enjoying the new fruit I bearer. As I will forever with my twin flame; my best friend Carrie.

Thanks again and please have a truiy blessed and wondeful summer. Love and light to you and your family.

Sincerely,

Thank you for this reply 12:12.

I must say i am surprised writing down what the dream meant  and seeing you put this explanation down.

To be honest, i can't imagine being so far off. No aspects of the dream related to any other relatives than "the wife that was not there any-more".

Also the spirit is trying to reach you but can't and i assumed this was due to the current path you were walking.

However i am trying to re-frame this explanation, i am sorry to say i can not find any other meaning to the dream.

May the best of your past, be the worst of your future,

Neo

5 people like this

Thank you for this reply 12:12.

I must say i am surprised writing down what the dream meant  and seeing you put this explanation down.

To be honest, i can't imagine being so far off. No aspects of the dream related to any other relatives than "the wife that was not there any-more".

Also the spirit is trying to reach you but can't and i assumed this was due to the current path you were walking.

However i am trying to re-frame this explanation, i am sorry to say i can not find any other meaning to the dream.

May the best of your past, be the worst of your future,

Neo

Thank you Neo. I agree spirit has been reaching me. I have finally opened that door. You're a wonderful soul and a true gifted person.

May you and your loved ones be always blessed in light.

Have a very good weekend.

2 people like this

Hello Jarvis,

Talking to your dead mother in your dreams is your way of coping with the loss. You are still using this dream as a last opportunity to say your final good-byes to her. Her death is still hard for you to deal with and you're not yet ready to let go. You should.

Now the dream of your mother in the mortuary occurs.

This tells you that when you are not being able to let your mother go you are holding back your own (spiritual) growth.

Jarvis, find some mutual understanding or value you and your mother both had and cherish this feeling. Accept she is no longer there and move on knowing she will live on inside you with this feeling.

Neo

Thank you, much love Jarvis.

6 people like this

Neo, this is the first time Hubby and I have had a similar dream on the same night.  I still don't usually remember dreams although I know I've been very active just on waking, but this time after a few minutes I recalled some of it.  And Hubby dreams profusely, but he reports it's usually work-related.  This time we both dreamt our/[my] car was stolen after it was parked in a public parking lot.  He drove in his dream, me in mine and we both had each other in the dream if only briefly.

In my dream I was a little lost but knew which direction to go and ended up near a busy wharf.  When I came out of a building to find the car and couldn't, I rang the police and Hubby.  Hubby came but not the police.  Meanwhile I flew/swam through the air [as I often do in dreams] across the parking lot and woke up, with no particular emotions.

In Hubby's dream he parked the car in an inland location, found it was gone and it was discovered to have been used to store a dead body!

I have a few ideas about these dreams, but more insight would be welcome.  And to add, this car was nearly stolen, was rolled down the street one night when we were visiting in Sydney and was probably going to be 'rebirthed'.  It was also the weekend my sister died. 

6 people like this

Neo, this is the first time Hubby and I have had a similar dream on the same night.  I still don't usually remember dreams although I know I've been very active just on waking, but this time after a few minutes I recalled some of it.  And Hubby dreams profusely, but he reports it's usually work-related.  This time we both dreamt our/[my] car was stolen after it was parked in a public parking lot.  He drove in his dream, me in mine and we both had each other in the dream if only briefly.

In my dream I was a little lost but knew which direction to go and ended up near a busy wharf.  When I came out of a building to find the car and couldn't, I rang the police and Hubby.  Hubby came but not the police.  Meanwhile I flew/swam through the air [as I often do in dreams] across the parking lot and woke up, with no particular emotions.

In Hubby's dream he parked the car in an inland location, found it was gone and it was discovered to have been used to store a dead body!

I have a few ideas about these dreams, but more insight would be welcome.  And to add, this car was nearly stolen, was rolled down the street one night when we were visiting in Sydney and was probably going to be 'rebirthed'.  It was also the weekend my sister died. 

Deekin, it's quite remarkable to both have dreams with the same themes at the same time.

A car stolen often can be referred to as losing a part of your identity. In both your cases, the loss of someone close-by.

Calling the Police and your Hubby but Hubby appears means that he often takes the lead in difficult situations although to improve your spiritual growth you should try to change that.

You are refusing to acknowledge and confront your feelings because it is too painful. Swimming through the air means hiding from that pain (when this changes to flying you are learning to deal with your emotions).

The finding of the dead body in the car means that with the loss of your sister, part of him died.

Neo

4 people like this

Thank you Neo.  I'm not sure what you mean in your last sentence with, 'part of him died'.  Are you referring to Hubby here?

Thank you Neo.  I'm not sure what you mean in your last sentence with, 'part of him died'.  Are you referring to Hubby here?

Yes Deekin, he discovered the body in his dream.

2 people like this

OK, now i have a challenge for the Dream-catchers amongst you.

I was in a room, watching through the window to the strange weather patterns outside. I could not understand the weather for this time period.

Suddenly i looked up and there was a clock covering the entire ceiling. This clock was spinning forward.

Confused as "WHY" this was happening i looked outside.

The sky was moving as if the entire Earth was rapidly tilting / turning.

My last remark in the dream was, "OMFG the Earth is moving on it's axes."

I woke up with a very uneasy feeling ... :wtf:

I tried to symbolize this dream and explain the elements ... but i COULD NOT.

So if any of you can take swing at this, pls do.

Neo

8 people like this

Maybe it was not a dream per se but a glimpse into a possible future event Neo?

Any more details hidden in that memory of yours. What time period was it, given that the weather did not match the time period you thought it was and where were you (was the area familiar), how old did you feel, did you feel like you or were you looking through someone else's eyes. Dig deep ... this sounds really interesting.

8 people like this

Maybe it was not a dream per se but a glimpse into a possible future event Neo?

Now THAT psychic part of me was one thing i was hoping to avoid.

5 people like this

LOL. Times they are a changing Neo and more and more people will start to see, hear and feel things that would under normal circumstances be quite out of the ordinary. You had the experience for a reason so perhaps before you go to sleep next time ask for clarification and see if you get anything else....

6 people like this