90 posts in this topic

The CHANI Knowledge Base is a Board where CHANI members are welcome to come ask questions of other CHANI members, who through education, research, employment or personal or professional experience, have gained what would be considered advanced & helpful knowledge in a particular, or multiple, fields of interest. These members have been invited, or have volunteered to assist other CHANI members by sharing the knowledge they have.
Each participating member have been asked to provide a small introduction about themselves and the fields/topics they feel comfortable to take questions on.
I'm honored to have these members on Chani so please keep your questions and comments respectful and civil at all times.

Neocharm has an interesting and popular thread here on Chani dealing with Dream Interpretations. http://forums.thechaniproject.com/topic/5091-strange-dreams-starting-to-surface/page-1

Neocharm is also a Moderator on Chani and a dear and trusted friend of mine. I think members wil enjoy his outlook on life. He is a fun guy.

So without further ado here is Neocharm's Introduction. :)

INTRODUCTION:

Greetings my young Padawans.

I was asked to share my infinite wisdom with you all and I decided to give you a drop from my ocean of knowledge :D

It started early in my youth, long before you were born.

Severe battles that fine-tuned my skills in shop-lifting, egg throwing and more of those kind of "life or death" brawls.

It wasn't long before i started to see things, flying things i couldn't identify ... then suddenly i thought it was better to stop drinking cause phew .... those hangovers.

So at a certain age i became more serious about the world and it's dimensions. You have to if one is stuck in a house filled with angry Ghosts and each day is guided by events triggered by them.

This is how i found out that every day our life is determined by what we agreed on learning starting "this" life.

The following decades i learned WHY we are here, WHAT is our purpose and WHO we are.

Although i am not allowed to spill it all, i can give a lot.

Yes ... I learned to talk to the Spirits (or Ghosts).

So you can call this my first "drop of wisdom"

Now the second "drop" is following the presence of these Spirits or Ghosts (the difference i will explain when asked for) and the ways they manage to communicate to us.

Dreams is one of the ways and these dreams are often warnings, messages or words of comfort.

They all have something to say so to get the message right and to prevent uncomfortable repetitions (which can result in dreams turning unpleasant) it's important to get the meaning of it forthwith.

So "Dreams" will be my second "drop of wisdom".

May the Force be with you

NeoCharm Kenobi

10 people like this

Two dreams for you to analyze please Neo.

Both are unforgettable and slightly scary, they are old dreams and many years old now but still they haunt me!

Frist dream: I was in my grand-parents’ house in central Auckland city.

A little history to add context, my grand-parents are long dead of course and have not lived in that house for 40 years or more, my only memories of that house are childhood ones.    

So here I am in the dream an adult in that house, Auckland is a harbor city but the house is on high ground, I look out the back and see an unusual cloud formation forming over the harbor, I watch it for a moment then I have the chilling realization it is not a cloud it is a wave of water so high it appears to be in the sky. My only thought is do I try and get back inside the house to be with my wife or significant other so we can die together, because for sure we will be engulfed totally, or do I just stand there and let it roll over me alone?

Second dream: I am watching a light blue second-world- war bomber aircraft flying overhead in the evening sky, then I see a jumbo jet also light blue flying on a similar flight path. To my horror they collide in mid-air and bodies start to fall out of the sky landing around me in dim evening light, I’m in the suburbs of a city and all around me I can hear screams coming from the people in the houses as the discover bodies in their back yards, I can hear the sound of the bodies hitting the ground. Dream ends!

I can tell you every time I see a light blue plane at the airport I sure hope it’s not the one I’m about to fly on!      

1 person likes this

Neo,

A question I have been meaning to ask. Is a dream ever more than a dream? Even my lucid dreams have carried messages for me, but the occasional "dream?" has seemed to me above the level of just that. Do you have a general thought on this? I will supply specific info if required.

Neo,

A question I have been meaning to ask. Is a dream ever more than a dream? Even my lucid dreams have carried messages for me, but the occasional "dream?" has seemed to me above the level of just that. Do you have a general thought on this? I will supply specific info if required.

Well Monatom, a dream can be several things.

During the experiences of your life you endure emotions which needs to be dealt with. This often happens at night during your sleep.

So your dream can be a way to digest your experiences and emotions.

Also, a dream can be a message from another dimension meaning your guide(s) are trying to tell you something.

If so it will be advise on a current situation or maybe seeing you have deviated from the path you should be on and it's an attempt to put you back on track.

... and of-course it can be both, the trick is figuring this out.

Neo

1 person likes this

Frist dream: I was in my grand-parents’ house in central Auckland city.

A little history to add context, my grand-parents are long dead of course and have not lived in that house for 40 years or more, my only memories of that house are childhood ones.    

So here I am in the dream an adult in that house, Auckland is a harbor city but the house is on high ground, I look out the back and see an unusual cloud formation forming over the harbor, I watch it for a moment then I have the chilling realization it is not a cloud it is a wave of water so high it appears to be in the sky. My only thought is do I try and get back inside the house to be with my wife or significant other so we can die together, because for sure we will be engulfed totally, or do I just stand there and let it roll over me alone?

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Second dream: I am watching a light blue second-world- war bomber aircraft flying overhead in the evening sky, then I see a jumbo jet also light blue flying on a similar flight path. To my horror they collide in mid-air and bodies start to fall out of the sky landing around me in dim evening light, I’m in the suburbs of a city and all around me I can hear screams coming from the people in the houses as the discover bodies in their back yards, I can hear the sound of the bodies hitting the ground. Dream ends!

I can tell you every time I see a light blue plane at the airport I sure hope it’s not the one I’m about to fly on!      

1.)

Blue, It can reflect aspects of yourself that were prominent in developing during the time you lived in that home. You may experience some unfinished feelings that are being triggered by some waking situation. Also the dream may represent your outdated thinking.

The thinking pattern of now needs to be reviewed and "refreshed". It feels clouded.

You are being overwhelmed by some repressed feeling or subconscious material that is rising up to the surface.

You are experiencing some unhappiness and emotional instability in a waking situation and are in doubt if you can share this or that you need to solve it alone.

2.)

To see that air-plane flying high over says that you will overcome your obstacles and rise to a new level of prominence and status.

You may experience a higher consciousness, new-found freedom and greater awareness.

But you will need to gain a better perspective or wider view on something (so you can see it is related to the first dream).

Neo

1 person likes this

Hi Neo, I had a dream back in 98, my boys were 8 and 6 years old at the time and we lived in town. In my dream my sons were young men and we were sitting on a hill next to an old tumbledown house, watching fireballs hit the earth...they were coming in from what I now know to be west..ish. In the house was an old bed and on that bed was a necklace.

Fast forward to three years ago...we moved to a better house out in the country, not that we wanted to move but were given no choice. A week after we moved in we decided to have a bit of a wander up the hill and explore the 500 acres and bugger me if there isn't the old house I saw in my dream, I turned around to look at the vista and lo and behold its exactly as I saw it in my dream. I cant get in the house to check for the necklace because it looks as if a good wind would blow it over and it is very rotten.

I feel like we were placed here.

Problem is, it is owned by the state gubmint after a failed dam plan and they will sell it out from under us soon..we have started looking for other houses and just today I found the perfect one.

Should I stay or should I go now

I know I have till January at the least, maybe 4 years at the most.

I couldn't believe I found the place that I had actually dreamt about and I am reluctant to let it go.

Hi Neo, I had a dream back in 98, my boys were 8 and 6 years old at the time and we lived in town. In my dream my sons were young men and we were sitting on a hill next to an old tumbledown house, watching fireballs hit the earth...they were coming in from what I now know to be west..ish. In the house was an old bed and on that bed was a necklace.

Fast forward to three years ago...we moved to a better house out in the country, not that we wanted to move but were given no choice. A week after we moved in we decided to have a bit of a wander up the hill and explore the 500 acres and bugger me if there isn't the old house I saw in my dream, I turned around to look at the vista and lo and behold its exactly as I saw it in my dream. I cant get in the house to check for the necklace because it looks as if a good wind would blow it over and it is very rotten.

I feel like we were placed here.

Problem is, it is owned by the state gubmint after a failed dam plan and they will sell it out from under us soon..we have started looking for other houses and just today I found the perfect one.

Should I stay or should I go now

I know I have till January at the least, maybe 4 years at the most.

I couldn't believe I found the place that I had actually dreamt about and I am reluctant to let it go.

Imelda, i do believe that dream was not just a symbolical message but also a gift to you.

To see an abandoned house in your dream implies that you have left behind your past and you are ready to move forward toward the future.

That the house was worn down and ready to collapse would be symbolical for an old way of thinking that you need to renew.

The necklace tells you have a desire to have more influence and power over others.

A situation that comes will ask for a decision that will be difficult to make. I can only say to trust your gut instinct.

Was the bed unmade then it indicates that certain secrets will soon be exposed or revealed.

This is all i can tell you about the dream.

Neo

2 people like this

quoting Neo "Now the second "drop" is following the presence of these Spirits or Ghosts (the difference i will explain when asked for) and the ways they manage to communicate to us."  Please Neo, you  said you would explain when asked for, so I am asking,, and I would also like to know how you feel they communicate/interact with us. I want to be sure my thinking is not off.

I have two reasons for asking in particular. I have a dog who will stare intently at a spot on the bedroom wall between my two closet doors, and start barking. I will have an awful time getting him to stop, and if I look at him, I can see he is really looking at something I cannot see.  IOW, his eyes do not leave the spot he's staring at.

Thanks Neo, A big part of me felt I have been relocated, not by accident but by conscious effort ...I still feel that way..we will have to see what the future holds, I am looking at another house this week but we are difficult to house as I am not good at complying to local rules, especially about our dogs and we have motorbikes and a dune buggy and 3 trashy vintage caravans that I am trying to restore. It will be interesting to see who will finally accept us.

Hi Neocharm, are you familiar with Robert Moss and his many writings and books on the human history and relationships to dreaming?

A highly recommend read is both "Three Only Things" and "The Secret History Of Dreaming". There is some overlap in both these books but both are worth a read for any users who have never heard of his work. Possibly the best approach I have seen concerning this aspect of our lives.

1 person likes this

No Prismatic, i don't know him or his books.

I will surely take a look at them.

It's for me to have another source to learn from because Dreammoods.com can not have all the answers i bet.

Thanks for suggesting them Prismatic :)

No Prismatic, i don't know him or his books.

I will surely take a look at them.

It's for me to have another source to learn from because Dreammoods.com can not have all the answers i bet.

Thanks for suggesting them Prismatic :)

Just had a look. I think you'll find it superior.

Do we have a dedicated dreams forum? 

My dreams really took an uptick in 2010 in terms of precognition and astral didacticism. Since then I've learned a lot.  I have learned things that I do not even think Robert exactly covers in his book but is I am sure very aware of. HOwever without his books and some amazing synchronicities I would not be where I am now. One of his books came to me at exactly the right time and was in some way by consequence of personal connections a gift that kept on giving.

I have learned that the symbolic nature of dream components can and often do represent multiple meanings that reveal themselves in by interrelating to other dreams, in that dreams have a nonlinear dimensionality contextual hyper associative range. If that makes sense.

Well I came as a surprise and took things up a level. I'm now at the stage where a waking mental flash within weeks resolved itself to conclude in great meaning and insight as to the nature of spirit.

So yea his books are good.  ;D

Oh it's really important to get into the habit of discussing your dreams and recording them. I find having others to do this with encourages me to remember and share dreams quickly and this marks down points or record of dreams stories which when things transpire others can share in the marvel of the dream. It brings people closer together.

I had one prophetic dream which I documented privately and publicly as it seemed to fall into the "big dream" category as per Robert Moss books.

So I can say from direct experince it can enrich your life as well as others and prime our minds to deal with future events and challenges and protect the human tribe.

Sharing is caring! 

quoting Neo "Now the second "drop" is following the presence of these Spirits or Ghosts (the difference i will explain when asked for) and the ways they manage to communicate to us."  Please Neo, you  said you would explain when asked for, so I am asking,, and I would also like to know how you feel they communicate/interact with us. I want to be sure my thinking is not off.

I have two reasons for asking in particular. I have a dog who will stare intently at a spot on the bedroom wall between my two closet doors, and start barking. I will have an awful time getting him to stop, and if I look at him, I can see he is really looking at something I cannot see.  IOW, his eyes do not leave the spot he's staring at.

I thought you'd never ask. ;)

As you probably know, when we die life does not end. Only the physical form does.

We take a spiritual "form" whatever that may be into a dimension still tied to the physical life on this planet.

We remain here until we are able to "digest" all emotions and experiences we had during this life.

The time spent learning from all that has happened here in the physical life we are "Ghosts",

Not being able or allowed yet to move on.

The moment when we have done so and moved up to that next level, we become one with eternity.

We become spirits when guiding those between eternity and the dimension still tied to the physical life.

These are also called our Guides.

Neo

1 person likes this

Thank you Neo.  I can only say this explanation has given me something to think about for sure.

Hi Neo,

From your last post, when you mentionned 'digest', is it like accepting/refusing what you experienced? Do people that refused to accept what they lived stay behind to 'haunt' the physical world? IF its like that, how do they get out their torments?

Thank you very much for sharing,

Tetra

Hi Tetra,

Just a thought on your question - and Neo will most likely add a lot more and clarify it as well..

Many people here have been 'blinkered' - had the truth hidden from them, usually by religion and society.

When they pass over (and often if the death is violent), they refuse to see what is in truth reality - so they lock themselves to where they died, and block out letting the 'guides' come to them to help and be with them.

A great example of this (strange for Hollywood), is the movie, Ghost, staring Patrick Swayze, where he 'hangs around after he is murdered to protect his sweetheart.

We can also help spirits who have hot gone over by 'sending them our thoughts and love - "Go to the Light"..' I have done this several times, helping some 'go to the light', In one case, this cleared an old building of a 'ghost' that used to haunt it.

We have also seen where some who have been killed in accidents, such as road crashes have not moved on, and thy stay in the area, actually 'calling' other people to them - people who get frightened, and also have a fatal accident there. Many road 'black-spots' are caused by these groups of 'lost-souls', and in the few cases where these souls have been helped over, the 'black-spot' vanishes.

1 person likes this

Hi Neo,

From your last post, when you mentionned 'digest', is it like accepting/refusing what you experienced? Do people that refused to accept what they lived stay behind to 'haunt' the physical world? IF its like that, how do they get out their torments?

Thank you very much for sharing,

Tetra

Well Tetra, Eaglewings has a lot of good points here.

The Ghosts, still tied up into the physical realm, are hoping for us to see them, to hear and to help them.

Many of them are not ready to move on or even severely traumatised causing problems for those still alive.

Those who are ready to move on might just choose to stay there for a while, to watch a child grow or see how their family is doing.

At that moment you decide what you want to do.

For not accepting the death or even  being traumatised it's another story and i will give an example.

When i moved into my first bought house, it was an old house, i noticed a shiver like a cold draft going through me when i entered the house.

Not yet being into the "Talking to Ghosts" yet, i blamed the age of the house and the lack of isolation.

When my son was born things started to get bad, things started happening not knowing what caused all this.

My senses started taking over making me realise that one or two things happening OK, BUT THIS ...?!

I started with doing research on the subject Ghosts and the in-between dimensions.

It wasn't long that i realised this needed to be faced HEAD-ON and although my wife was not into this i just knew we had to do something.

I started making my own Ouija-board, selected the rough wood and used all natural products (except the letters and numbers).

The first few nights were messy, very non-structural movements and silence, but we knew "something" was there.

Not realising what Pit of dangers we were pulling the lid off we started asking the presence of our Guide (always do this first).

Talking to him gave us already so much information we seriously had to consider to stop now or go all the way.

You can not try helping a Ghost and not finish.

The problem was, that it was not 1 but 4 traumatised Ghosts that needed our immediate attention.

Since i was not spiritually strong enough to do it alone i needed my wife's help.

Getting acquainted with all Ghosts present (12 that we knew of) we started focussing on the most severe cases.

The one most traumatised was Susan, a woman from the late 17th/18th century accused of witchcraft, who was stoned by her own children.

Seeing our son in the room she became in rage and it took some effort to convince her to sense the good in the child.

Her children must have been terrified by those surrounding them probably telling them to throw stones also.

300 years ago this woman became stuck between worlds not accepting what has happened.

Finally we managed to help her and the 3 others and they also helped us and even saved my life.

We became friends.

In the following years i learned to actually "feel" them and their moods just knowing when something was going down.

This is it for now.

Remember, they will make their presence known to you, it's just for you to see it.

Neo

6 people like this

I have one dream that interests me

it kind of just stated how things were and there wasn't any personal action going on in it that I can remember.

-the captial for humanity was in hungary, or that area of europe.

-ETs also had a captial but cant remember where it was, but it had a flag that looked like dna and it was kind of like a universal headquarters for humans to act from.

-there was a capital planet for this solar system, as well as a capital galaxy for this universe

guessing its about universal relationships

what ever you think about it would be nice to hear!

2 people like this

I have one dream that interests me

it kind of just stated how things were and there wasn't any personal action going on in it that I can remember.

-the captial for humanity was in hungary, or that area of europe.

-ETs also had a captial but cant remember where it was, but it had a flag that looked like dna and it was kind of like a universal headquarters for humans to act from.

-there was a capital planet for this solar system, as well as a capital galaxy for this universe

guessing its about universal relationships

what ever you think about it would be nice to hear!

Flyingnikes, this wasn't easy.

Seeing a location in Europe indicates centred original thoughts and old ways of thinking.

Your far-fetched ideas with which your mind does not know any limits.

It’s a desire to escape from your daily life and you are trying to find new surroundings, a way to reconnect with life itself. At this moment you feel disconnected.

You must focus your energy to move ahead towards your (new) goals.

To achieve this you might need to counter or even retrieve old habits.

You will uncover a part of yourself that you did not realize existed.

Ps. Do the initials D.A. mean anything to you?

Neo

3 people like this

hmm D.A. feels very familiar when i look at it. strange! dad is the only thing has any feel to it, but i also want to put a name to it

thank you though, it matches where im at right now

3 people like this

Hi NeoCharm

I had a weird dream/experience last night I would appreciated your feedback on

I dreamt a group I am involved in bought David Childress out here for seminars/conferences and he was staying with me.

For some reason I decided to give him my room and I was staying in my youngest daughters room.

He was REALLY jetlagged so he crashed out and I remember going into my bedroom to check on him and I looked up and death was in the kitchen....she was female, a female grim reaper, faceless in a black hooded grim reaper outfit.

I looked at her and she telepathed to me that he is on the threshold of being taken. I thought SHIT!!! And shook him awake but it took ages for him to wake up and he was burning up with a fever.

I knew I had to get him 2 panadol? But to get to where the panadol is kept I would have to go past the reaper. I did and when I got close to her we spun around each other in a weird kind of a dance at a really crazy speed.

I got the panadol, rushed back to David and gave him the meds and I told him that he nearly died. He told me he knew, had been aware that the reaper was there.

At that moment Horatio (my 3 legged rescue cat) started meowing and I woke up out of the dream at 1229am  with my heart pounding and I was HOT, where I live has been really hot and we have been in a heatwave for 4 days and I had gone to bed comfortably with my doona on but had obviously got too hot.......weird huh?

4 people like this

Hi NeoCharm

I had a weird dream/experience last night I would appreciated your feedback on

I dreamt a group I am involved in bought David Childress out here for seminars/conferences and he was staying with me.

For some reason I decided to give him my room and I was staying in my youngest daughters room.

He was REALLY jetlagged so he crashed out and I remember going into my bedroom to check on him and I looked up and death was in the kitchen....she was female, a female grim reaper, faceless in a black hooded grim reaper outfit.

I looked at her and she telepathed to me that he is on the threshold of being taken. I thought SHIT!!! And shook him awake but it took ages for him to wake up and he was burning up with a fever.

I knew I had to get him 2 panadol? But to get to where the panadol is kept I would have to go past the reaper. I did and when I got close to her we spun around each other in a weird kind of a dance at a really crazy speed.

I got the panadol, rushed back to David and gave him the meds and I told him that he nearly died. He told me he knew, had been aware that the reaper was there.

At that moment Horatio (my 3 legged rescue cat) started meowing and I woke up out of the dream at 1229am  with my heart pounding and I was HOT, where I live has been really hot and we have been in a heatwave for 4 days and I had gone to bed comfortably with my doona on but had obviously got too hot.......weird huh?

Dear Lialilith

Aspects of yourself that you have repressed are beginning to surface.

A new path is showing for you and you need to make the choice. Your beliefs will play a big role in this choice.

It is more like your willingness to compromise and combining your talents to achieve a mutual goal or continue in a way that is more desolate (looking at passing the hindrance to achieve the goal).

I can only say that you already made the choice, you will only have realize it yourself.

Neo

6 people like this

Dear Lialilith

Aspects of yourself that you have repressed are beginning to surface.

A new path is showing for you and you need to make the choice. Your beliefs will play a big role in this choice.

It is more like your willingness to compromise and combining your talents to achieve a mutual goal or continue in a way that is more desolate (looking at passing the hindrance to achieve the goal).

I can only say that you already made the choice, you will only have realize it yourself.

Neo

Thank you Neo :) 

I have rolled what you said around in my head all day

I like it! A new path sounds like a good thing to me

1 person likes this

I had a dream recently, after listening to some binary beats, where I watched someone commit suicide, he fell from a crane, landing, as i gather beside a pond, i went over to see if they were ok, and to help as you do... then the dream ended.

Another I was in an amazingly green forest like place, where although it was amazingly green it was heavily covered in vines, where I was trying to break through it. I remember complaining to the boss that how can we get through this without any tools, to which i was somewhat 'fired' although someone said to them to give me the tools I needed and a second chance. 

I woke thinking it was about me trying to carve my own path in life, and was looking for the tools to do so. Why I had a "boss" type person there I had no idea, although I can only think its because i was trying to stop working for the machine, and instead work for myself....

And yet nother vivid dream was watching somewhat the end of the world, where I watched Dolphins turn into Dogs or vice versa, it was more the dolphins came to land and grew hair... the end of the world part was more a rising of tide, and poisonous gas evaporating into the air, containing us within a building at a pier.

I used to stay on an island, so dreaming about water, and ferries isnt un common, although what was uncommon was the dream about dolphins.

Is there anything worth analyzing in these dreams, or are the 2 (suicide and greenary forest one) about myself trying to take my own life in a different direction, carving my own path, and shedding the life I once had?

Thanks for any light you can shed on these. :)

3 people like this