34 posts in this topic

Will this embed in page? [EDIT -  yes it has ;)  ]

This meme of black, sentient nano tech has exponentially spread -  taking the web and 'fringe' community discussion by storm if [like  a few of us I know here] you've monitored the various google terms for it over the last 3 years since Blue ET, Nexus Ed and myself worked on the whole Falklands etc issue.

Why now? and Why so fast??

As I said at a talk I gave to a small group in England last night -
"It's steam engine time when it's steam engine time..."

- Charles Fort was bang on when he made that statement regards the timing of "intervention" by certain intelligences or "novel technology" that man 'stumbles' across.  

Someone from the USA I chatted to on SKYPE a whil back had spent the last year logging all references in films and comics to this "sentient" black fluid -  as seen in Alec's case.  I forget the exact numbers for each -  but it was astounding....

-

On an un-related note... this zapped passed a friends window last night:

...Despite being in a room with no view to the evening sky outside, I managed to "just move to window" at right time with my NV camera.  Even put down a can of newly opened beer for some reason in order to do so - :p !?

Please feel free to move this to a more appropriate area of Blue ET's threads if there is one. I am still new to this place relatively speaking ;)

davID,

Saucerpeople.co.uk
Exopolitics.org.uk

=

12 people like this

Hello Blue,

Having read your book (and the expanded version) several times, I have a few Qs that I'd very much like to ask you:

1) Am I correct in summarising that the 'Havenites' (as I call them) destroyed their original planet ('Kyber' - next out from Mars') as a result of dimensional experiments, and, some time later, after first living on Mars for several thousand years until it became uninhabitable (as a result of devastation from Kyber's explosion), then

2) travelled to our moon, and basically 'set up camp there', before, at some point, starting their dimensional experiments again, which resulted in our original (presumably quite habitable moon) being translated into the future (and a higher dimension) and replaced with a much older uninhabitable version (not to mention considerable disruption here on earth, I would imagine)?

Building from the above,

3) Given that both mars and our original moon were smaller etc than the earth (and originally habitable), and could have been seeded with life much earlier, was there already intelligent life on mars and our original moon?

4) Are at least some of the apparent (artificial) structures on our current moon perhaps the remains of Havenite culture? (i.e, if it is indeed a future older moon sent back to us).  

Thanks for your book and for (I hope!) reading my questions.

A friend from Oz.

Guest from Oz, you would ask the hard questions first!! LOL

The whole earth moon thing is the fuzziest part of my memories, I think that part was some of the very early lessons or glimpses I got into Haven history. It was an overlay thing that was hard to decipher. Their new situation ie where they live now, seems to be a reverse situation to what we have with a large inhabitable planet (earth) and a dead moon, They have a small habitable moon orbiting a dead looking planet?

When they first suggested our dead moon was transposed or relocated from some future time line or position that seemed to include their world or reality, there were a series of overlapping globes each bigger than the first, I half believed this to suggest the earth was getting bigger as it became older, were as the moon was becoming smaller.

I have since been made aware that perhaps yes, the earth does go through growth phases and could have been smaller many hundreds of millions of years ago. This might explain why it had lower gravity back then. and perhaps why the animals that once roamed the earth were so big back then. I think they were trying to suggest the earth is in a no-grow phase right now but it will not remain this way forever. Hence one day we might find ourselves on a growing planet once again.

But back to the moon we have. Yes I have seen a glimpse of artifacts (the ones NASA has not air bushed over)  that look like something I have seen on Haven, I cannot be sure of that because so much has been air bushed out of course.   

I'm just not sure enough of my facts in this department to make any statements one way or another, I wish I could remember the detail because I'm sure it's an important part of our history.

You are basically correct as far as Kyber goes and it appears Mars could not sustain life for long after it's atmosphere was mostly ripped of it by the explosion-implosion of Kyber. The Haven race lived most of their time underground while on Mars and some are still there!  

Anything else to say on these subjects would be total conjecture on my part and would not help you sorry to say. Some of this info came my way before I started detailed notes of my midnight dreams and even though I awoke with vivid memories they quickly faded and I made a poor job of recording these. But I got better as time went on. Sorry not a lot of help to you I think.

7 people like this

Thanks for taking the time to answer, Blue : :)

I've only just finished (again) reading the expanded version of coevolution, and I know in my gut (which is the only true barometer) that the story is 100% on the level.

I was thinking about the desolate large earth and the habitable moon sit'n you refer to and wonder if that earth is also a much older version of ours, just as our current moon is???

On a different note, I've been reading through your posts here at Chani and just found one where you refer to stopping at Mars on the way to Haven, and also that there were humans on mars before the Havenites arrived after Kyber was destroyed... can you add to this??? (I apologise if you have already referred to his in pots I've not yet found).

Thanks again, a friend from Oz.

PS - I sent you an email from your Coev website a week or more ago but did not hear back - perhaps this is a better place for Qs? Anyway thanks again for everything! 

Thanks for taking the time to answer, Blue : :)

I've only just finished (again) reading the expanded version of coevolution, and I know in my gut (which is the only true barometer) that the story is 100% on the level.

I was thinking about the desolate large earth and the habitable moon sit'n you refer to and wonder if that earth is also a much older version of ours, just as our current moon is???

On a different note, I've been reading through your posts here at Chani and just found one where you refer to stopping at Mars on the way to Haven, and also that there were humans on mars before the Havenites arrived after Kyber was destroyed... can you add to this??? (I apologise if you have already referred to his in pots I've not yet found).

Thanks again, a friend from Oz.

PS - I sent you an email from your Coev website a week or more ago but did not hear back - perhaps this is a better place for Qs? Anyway thanks again for everything! 

Yes Oz, I sometimes get quite a few questions and requests through the Coev web site, if I'm really busy at the time I just never catch up on them all unfortunately, only so many hours in a day and all that. 

Humans on Mars, yes yes yes, we came from there originally, well the white races did anyway. Even now when I see the destruction on that planet something deep inside my gene-pool wants to burst out into tears! I can't explain it other than a great loss. Mars was once the hub of the solar system. Just like Earth is now!

2 people like this

So humans were on Mars *before* the Havenites arrived???

Did those humans then migrate to Earth by themselves, or did the Havenites have a hand in it???

I guess, though, regardless, those Martian humans must still have been somewhat different to us, given the basic differences between the two planets (eg, gravity, and perhaps the atmosphere may not have been as dense, even in the past?)

Cheers : :)  

So humans were on Mars *before* the Havenites arrived???

Did those humans then migrate to Earth by themselves, or did the Havenites have a hand in it???

I guess, though, regardless, those Martian humans must still have been somewhat different to us, given the basic differences between the two planets (eg, gravity, and perhaps the atmosphere may not have been as dense, even in the past?)

Cheers : :)  

And there were giants on the earth in the distant past so all the good books tell us, but gravity has its way. the white race still does not really fit on a planet so close to the sun, ever noticed that? I would think the legends of Atlantis could have been the remnants arriving from Mars and building a civilization only to be lost once again in another catastrophe.  

edit to add:

Humans are everywhere, not just in this solar system. 

7 people like this

Britain becomes first nation to legalise three-parent babies    Feb. 25, 2015

http://www.cnbc.com/id/102453936#.

3-parent babies ‘violate human dignity,’ breach EU law – MEPs    Feb. 27, 2015

http://rt.com/uk/236203-three-parent-babies-eulaw/

in response to daviduk's above video  slippery slope we are on and going downhill fast  "violating human dignity" I'd say so, this stuff makes me very nervous  

5 people like this