143 posts in this topic

G'day Monatom-- yes I have had a lot of weird expiriences  in my life, I don't really speak to anybody about them because you get looked at like you have two heads- yes even here at Chani I have not said anything about a lot of the things that have happened to me- I feel I'm not totally comfortable--yet!

I'll tell this one-- I was in the Australian Army from Jan-1980 to Jan 1983- I wanted to do a lot of things(job preferances) but "they" said I was colour blind and will do Catering-whether I liked it or not- I had the shits up then- they lied to me at the recruiting office in Adelaide- told me I would have no probs- anyway, I was 17 when I joined and after training my first posting was at a Field Force head quarters unit in the city of Melbourne Victoria Australia.

I was still green and very young and surrounded by "BRASS" all officers and a few staff- it was a small unit but very important, I was a steward in the officers mess- boy there was some stories there, I over heard lots of things but had signed a non disclosier agreement so had to keep quiet.( pissed officers tell stories LOL)

The old mansion the unit was set up in was haunted- many top level officers had had creepy times upstairs in the back room- reported to be the maids room when the house was a Gentlemans residence back in the late 1800's-- some even fled the building when working late at night-- funny stories about that too--- anyway, I always knew there was somebody following me around when I was often there alone late-locking up after the officers had left the bar after work, but she/or it never gave me any grief or hassles- actually I felt a benevolent presents that seemed to want to protect me- especially from a Captain who was a bastard to me- he didn't like me at all, didn't understand it at the time but I do now- I have always when younger had something trying to get at me, but I also knew I had my guardian angels watching out for me--more than a few red wines and beers at functions had misteriously lept into his lap when he pissed me off.

Well as time went on at my first posting I ended up knowing a few to many secrets- like the officers that were having affairs with younger staff- a big no no- but it happens, so I got posted to another unit-also a very important place in the Australian military at that time--The Command and staff college at fort Queenscliff- Vic. Jessica may know of this-

Also haunted- built during the Crimean war to fend off the Russkies LOL, well we worked many functions and long hours at the fort and when we had done 3 or 4 days in a long exercise or some big function we were told by our boss to piss off the base for a week or what not to unwind- I often used to jump in my hot V8 Torana and drive all night back to Adelaide or even further to Whyalla my home town to visit my family.

In about 1982 ? I had been coming back to base after a quick trip to Adelaide for the weekend and was running late- the back short cut from Ballarat to Gelong(instead of taking the freeway) was a windy trip through a few small hamlets from the old days of Victoria's past and would save me about 1 hour, but I was still going to be late for work- and you don't do that in the Army.

Well there was a particular small town which had a sharp 90 deg turn with an old disused railway line going along the side that became the old main street of this town- on approach to this 90 deg turn there was a big burm of built up soil like a mound that was on the inside of the tight turn with4 foot high white  roadside posts marking out the turn- by the time you get to this point entering the town you should be doing about 50 km per hour because straight ahead of you if you don't make the turn is a whole bunch of old railway carriages just sitting there across the road, the old animal carrying box cars that are made of thick steel and weigh 3 or 4 tons each at least.

Well like I said I was running late to be back at the base in time to go to work- it was about 5am I was tired from the long drive(twice in 72 hours) and raining pretty steadily everything was wet as- well being a young fella with a  heavy right foot and V8 power I was going a little too fast for the corner-like I'd forgoten about the bloody corner altogether, I looked at the speedo and it said I was doing 98 miles an hour-nearly the full ton- nice stretch of straight road before coming into town.

By the time I was about 100 meters from the tight 90 deg corner with the twilight time of the morning, headlights on high beam, low visibility and the rain now getting heavier I went OH F@#$- I'd just remembered the corner-- within about one second I had realised there was not a damn thing I could do to stop the inevitable, wet road-too fast- and if I tried to hit the brakes or turn I would be slipping all over the place like on wet ice-it was cold outside too- .I was going to meet my end with a train box car at nearly 100 miles an hour, I was 18 years old--silly boy I thought- but somehow I was still calm and just folded my arms across my chest and let go of the steering wheel, there was absolutely nothing that I could have done to remedy the situation.

To this day that still haunts me- I don't know what happened,the laws of physics and gravity went right out the window with what happened next--- I remember spinning and the G forces rocking me back and forth in my seat- and then time slowed down and then a little shake, completely stopped- motor still idling, windscreen wipers still swishing back and forth, headlights pointing at a box car across the road???? WTF! I was on top of the burm on the inside of all the tightly spaced roadside markers facing the same direction I was originally headed-on the inside of the corner-- what just happened?? I got out of the car and ran around it to see if there was any damage--none what so ever-not even a scratch- I was getting wet so I jumped back in the car and sat there for a minute.

After a little minute shock set in and my legs started shaking violently, my heart started racing, my head was spinning, my fingers and toes felt weird, I was shaking like a leaf all over and broke out in a cold sweat- while still freaking out about being late for work- I felt happy that I was not killed but I registered big time in my being that something very strange just happened- I should be dead, I should be a pile of mince meat splattered amongst the rail cars, why am I not dead!---- it was surreal -- it still makes me wonder to this day what happened.

I know it really screwed with my mind for many years-I just could not work out how I defied death, I wanted answers, I was late for work, I could not drive straight away and had to have a 20 min sit and calm down- but when I got back to base my corporal could see that something had changed in me and he told me to go have a lie down after I had been to the RAP-( the doctor).I tried to tell a couple of people I thought I could trust but they didn't believe me-even my Mother .

For many years I had to deal with depression, knowing that something very strange had happened to me- one of many strange things that has happened to me since a very young child- I can remember doing things around the house were we first lived when I was born in 1962 at the age of 1 and a half- through to now, I was born with bronchial pneumonia and nearly died several times according to my Mother, I spent my birthdays in hospital and even xmas up until I was 6 with my ass being used as a pin cushion by horrible nurses that gave me shots of penicillin injections. If I want to recall something I just picture it in my head and usually I can find it in my memory banks- I used to see the occasional ghost at the fort where I was posted, standing on top of the big gun emplacement down on the cliff face(pointing out into the Melbourne harbor) prolly a soldier from the old days when the fort was the only thing in the area apart from the lighthouse on the cliff.

I never told anybody I worked with there at the time because a lot of them were bogans or rednecks- some things you don't talk about with people like that- you will never live it down. also had a ghost in a house I had in Peterbough SA- used to make the dog do funny things when she walked down the hallway-LOL. ok my fingers are tired now- I need a cuppa tea.

7 people like this

Great story Triton, thanks so much for sharing :D

You've inspired me to share 2 of my strange happenigs, a lot tamer than most probably as due to my left brainedness I tend to be an observer, investigator and scribe to the paranormal activity, which is one of my great loves. I have a deep respect for the parapsychologists of yester year and all that they investigated and documented and I try hard to follow in their very big footsteps.
Anyway about 6 years ago I was invited to spend the night at Fremantle Prison http://www.fremantleprison.com.au/Pages/default.aspx at the time we were the first group to ever have done it. A medium I knew had arranged it and I was there to set paranormal experiments and document.

We did a seance this night and the table floated, I kid you not....freaky stuff, that luckily we recorded. I also set some experiments in other parts of the prison (gallows, solitary, different wings) one of them was to lay a piece of carbon based paper down and ask the entity to leave an impression. This was also captured as well as some coins being moved. One of the sections of the prison was custom built to accomodate a nasty individual named David Birnie, he and his wife were serial killers who terrorised Perth girls and upon his imprisonment, before he hung himself, he was kept segregated for his own safety.
This guy was very active in his previous cell (though he did not hang himself here) and the medium relayed some pretty icky messages from him. The prison is now a tourist attraction but this section where he was kept in is not accessible to the public because it used by a government department as offices.......I always felt/feel slightly worried for these poor unsuspecting people who worked in this area, I suspect it's not a nice place to have your desk, especially if you are an empath. :-\

The 2nd incident relates to "The Dibbuk Box" http://www.dibbukbox.com/ and it is my first encounter with what I consider a "cursed" object or perhaps portal. I first heard this story on Whitley Streiber's radio show and contacted the current owner Jason, we corresponded by email for a while and I asked him to do a series of paranormal experiments with the box, which he did. I documented the results based on what he told me and recorded and put the story away to be one of those I kept checking on over the years. Jason was in negotiations with Sam Raimi (Spiderman, Evil Dead) at the time and he eventually bought the movie rights and due to that not much could be said or written about it.

That night i went to bed and had a terrible, awful nightmare and experienced what some people would refer to as "The Hag" I dragged myself out of the nightmare and thought "WTF!!!, what was that?!?!" and a weird, gravelly voice stated "Its the dibbux box".....it answered really, just replied not to frighten me but simply in reply to my question. I was scared shitless and that experience still rates to this day, the scariest paranormal experience I have ever had.

I hope this hasn't gone off thread, Monatoms space seems to be an area for sharing personal stuff

7 people like this

Yep Lia, :lol:  I think that box thingy would have done it for me too- especially  the answer >:D .

Now I remember seeing a show on ozzy telly a while back about a bunch of people doing the same thing at that jail as you-wonder if that was you Lia ??. I agree about the desk in the room too- I can feel energies in a room.

1 person likes this

Nope wasn't me :) we filmed for our own record keeping purposes not for TV

We were the trial group that the prison let do the first overnighter

spooky place

1 person likes this

Lia, I am very jealous, I have to say. Lol. Always wanted to investigate some sites. Had a couple of experiences when I was a preteen. Ever since the initial shock, I have been very curious. Now, even more so. Happy investigating Lia!

1 person likes this

Thank You All for sharing. I know the reasons that can become difficult but it does assist others in a variety of ways. First they realize it is not uncommon to experience the strangeness of this reality and they can relate better to their own experiences. I think the average person would refuse to think about such things. I think there is now enough on here to stimulate thought for those who would like to ask further questions if they wish.

I am currently feeling some energy that is an anticipation of something just ahead. I am personally relating to possibilities surrounding 11/11. This also happens to be the day Chinese like most for the purpose of doing business in the month of November.

2 people like this

I understand what you mean about anticipating something is coming. My husband and I have been feeling the for a couple of months. Just getting stronger.

Wonderful. Absolutely wonderful.  Thank you Monatom. And thank everyone for your sharing.

I have not ingested the full range of this discussion thread. Would take me many months to gain an complete understanding of what has been presented here.

So wish only to talk about what is currently familiar to myself if it pleases you. In the matter of the high spin compounds referred to as monatomic elements. Wish to pose my query. To get straight to the point. Have you attempted to have your compound purified by an Alchemist?

A first clue would have been the projection it preformed of a few molecules left in your garlic container. Do not wish to discourage your fine self. As for myself.  Would never have ingested a raw form that was still bound to the earth compounds.  You have bigger balls than most.  ;)

Was the Masspectrometer one that reaches 4000f / 2000c?

1 person likes this

Wonderful. Absolutely wonderful.  Thank you Monatom. And thank everyone for your sharing.

I have not ingested the full range of this discussion thread. Would take me many months to gain an complete understanding of what has been presented here.

So wish only to talk about what is currently familiar to myself if it pleases you. In the matter of the high spin compounds referred to as monatomic elements. Wish to pose my query. To get straight to the point. Have you attempted to have your compound purified by an Alchemist?

A first clue would have been the projection it preformed of a few molecules left in your garlic container. Do not wish to discourage your fine self. As for myself.  Would never have ingested a raw form that was still bound to the earth compounds.  You have bigger balls than most.  ;)

Was the Masspectrometer one that reaches 4000f / 2000c?

Thank You for your response Solx. I have not had a chance to do any real work with it at all. I did as much as I could with what I had. I submitted the substance to a local lab that gave me a detailed analysis but I do not have any idea what spectrometer was used. This is the first time I had heard of a naturally occurring substance that has the properties I discovered with those who assisted. There was no attempt to purify anything because we did not know what the ingredient was that we had to purify. Furthermore, the only attempt to extract anything using a saturated solution initially and repeating with the same sample to ensure the extraction was complete, resulted in ongoing extraction of a similar amount of the target ingredient which did not begin to diminish until the fifth attempt.To me this represents the activation of a dimensional gateway in the experiment.

It may interest you to know that when I sent a sample to the USA to a student of Ibrahim Kharim he responded, stating his fascination with the substance, that it was not essentially monatomic but he referred to it as " ëmerging matter". And, yes, when I look back, a raw substance produces raw results. Incidentally, my daughter consumed some of the substance that had been stored in the jar that used to contain garlic two years previously. She would go about her day at work when out of the blue a strong garlic smell would manifest and she would go looking for the source. Just as mysteriously, it would disappear.

When I get the opportunity I will follow up on all this and will consider what may be the article requiring separation and purification.

1 person likes this

Absolutely you are welcome.  I feel assured that after the extended period of time you have engaged this compound, the fact that you are worldly, and the fact that you understand spirituality, the fact that you understand religion; all goes to represent what this compound would mean to our worldviews. This is the second time I have heard of the mineral compound being found in nature’s raw form.  Recommend researching "David Hudson’s" work.  I have tried to warn people in the alchemical groups based on his final findings how good and harmful it could be. It is at the very foundations of alchemical work to preform projections of a lessor element into a higher element. The primes is that all things are one and one can speed the natural laws of transmutations along. lead  to copper, copper to silver, and so on.  (Referencing noble metals, seems today that’s what people want to know). An even more interesting effect like your garlic anomalies is that it will affect everything. Crystals, organic matter and so forth. .................   This subject is fascinating to me. I could go on and on with hundreds of pages on your fine discussion thread. I will leave it at this; I know exactly what your USA researcher refers to. Your Theory of a dimensional gateway is correct. There are a good amount of excellent alchemical researchers in your "neck of the woods" whom are familiar with purifications of compounds such as this. Do not them use high heat. Ruins the compound. 

Lastly I believe you know what this is. Our species has for a very long time been denied to partake of both the tree of life and the tree of knowledge at the same time. Our time is coming.

1 person likes this

Absolutely you are welcome.  I feel assured that after the extended period of time you have engaged this compound, the fact that you are worldly, and the fact that you understand spirituality, the fact that you understand religion; all goes to represent what this compound would mean to our worldviews. This is the second time I have heard of the mineral compound being found in nature’s raw form.  Recommend researching "David Hudson’s" work.  I have tried to warn people in the alchemical groups based on his final findings how good and harmful it could be. It is at the very foundations of alchemical work to preform projections of a lessor element into a higher element. The primes is that all things are one and one can speed the natural laws of transmutations along. lead  to copper, copper to silver, and so on.  (Referencing noble metals, seems today that’s what people want to know). An even more interesting effect like your garlic anomalies is that it will affect everything. Crystals, organic matter and so forth. .................   This subject is fascinating to me. I could go on and on with hundreds of pages on your fine discussion thread. I will leave it at this; I know exactly what your USA researcher refers to. Your Theory of a [/size]dimensional gateway is correct. There are a good amount of excellent

alchemical researchers in your "neck of the woods" whom are familiar with purifications of compounds such as this. Do not them use high heat. Ruins the compound. [/size][/size]

[/size]

Lastly I believe you know what this is. Our species has for a very long time been denied to partake of both the tree of life and the tree of knowledge at the same time. Our time is coming.[/size][/size]

Once again Solx, I thank you for your comments. I am most familiar with David Hudson's work but remain unconvinced at this point this is identical thou maybe similar in some ways. I have a couple of alchemical researchers around me who are in touch with this . I note your interesting point about heat and wonder whether I should have kept this substance a little cooler than I have, at least the temp it would have experienced in the ground or cooler. Good point, as it may be related to ongoing potency. Thank you for that.

I wonder though, whether you have thought about the existing monatomic elements within our own bodies. There are ways we can increase those in quantity if not potency. Then there is our own interaction with the same that may be already producing sufficient

changes ( with the help of the cosmic energies) to allow us to partake of both trees anyway.

Heart intent interaction with the substance acting as an amplifier gave me some interesting results. I am still wondering whether I can eventually achieve the same without the added need for it though I intend to pursue the added effect obviously. Purification will be followed by ritual for max benefits no doubt.

3 people like this

i looked for or some humor in religion (don't know why)

is there any ?

wow...just wow...so many strange experiences.

Monatom, I have a question for you that might not be  in this field of expertise.

My 20 year old nephew who is autistic, also has OCD and Tourettes...in the past 2 years his Tourettes has gotten out of hand and is totally destroying his life, 2 years ago he was a brilliant musician who could compose his own music, now as a 20 year old he cant think past his foul language, and its not like he says "f*ck" all the time...its much worse than that...have you ever done a reversal on a tourettes person or would that be something that Reversals can not be used for.

I hope you are well.

You look very handsome in your suit

yikes...do you do reversals on printed speech,

4 people like this

Monatom, The synchronicities are coming on fast and thick. Last night while outside with my dogs I heard an owl hooting to the South of us. This afternoon during siesta I had a strange dream about an undead owl, Compounding minerals, And a medical exam. Right now John Oats is on Ground Zero with Clyde Lewis,

And I have read this thread and the PDF. It's like I have been lead this way to this site, And then to this thread.

What does it mean?

3 people like this

Squirrel

The real question is "What does it mean to me" ie. You

Many times I have been at such synchronous points, to me it has shown that I have returned to a centredness from which I had moved. Any further meaning would come from other events, if any, in your life.

6 people like this

wow...just wow...so many strange experiences.

Monatom, I have a question for you that might not be  in this field of expertise.

My 20 year old nephew who is autistic, also has OCD and Tourettes...in the past 2 years his Tourettes has gotten out of hand and is totally destroying his life, 2 years ago he was a brilliant musician who could compose his own music, now as a 20 year old he cant think past his foul language, and its not like he says "f*ck" all the time...its much worse than that...have you ever done a reversal on a tourettes person or would that be something that Reversals can not be used for.

I hope you are well

You look very handsome in your suit

yikes...do you do reversals on printed speech,

Imelda I was in hospital when you posted this and not well at all.

I am sure a tourettes syndrome can be analyzed through reversed speech. Astute questioning my supply you with lots of information that may allow you to assist.

3 people like this

I think many of us feel like we were lead here at the right time in our lives Squirrel. I'm glad your here, there is much to learn and it is a wonderful place! Glad to see you posting again Monatom!

3 people like this