143 posts in this topic

The CHANI Knowledge Base is a Board where CHANI members are welcome to come ask questions of other CHANI members, who through education, research, employment or personal or professional experience, have gained what would be considered advanced & helpful knowledge in a particular, or multiple, fields of interest. These members have been invited, or have volunteered to assist other CHANI members by sharing the knowledge they have.
Each participating member have been asked to provide a small introduction about themselves and the fields/topics they feel comfortable to take questions on.
I'm honored to have these members on Chani so please keep your questions and comments respectful and civil at all times.
So without further ado here is Monatom's Introduction:

INTRODUCTION:

Ok, here is some information about myself and my involvements. For nine years I was a full time Christian minister, yep you heard that right. I founded a Christian school that went on to become the biggest of its kind in the country. Travelled the world as an evangelist/teacher for a few years and was asked to be on an International Board (Haggai Leadership Institute ) based in Singapore.By this time however, I had already decided to leave the church. I built my church on the supernatural and had many interesting experiences which were essentially spiritual. Furthermore, I asked too many questions my peers either could not answer or were loathe to try.

I fell out of love with RELIGION and left the church for good in '85. It took me years to deprogram from the religious aspects while valuing the spiritual experiences. During this time, however, I met STAN DEYO who opened my mind to a lot of things. I visited him in Perth when he was resident here in Australia and assisted him with his first book, "THE COSMIC CONSPIRACY". He also came to speak for me at the City Hall in the city I reside. I have since assisted another author with writings about religion though I have no desire to commit to print myself.

Between '89 and '91 I went to Lightning Ridge to mine opal. I had already studied MONATOMIC ELEMENTS and one thing led to another and I discovered a substance which later proved to exhibit properties of a NATURAL SUPERCONDUCTOR. I experimented with this substance personally and found out as much as I could about it and when I get rich I will do a lot more with it.

Another area of intense study is REVERSED SPEECH, which I studied for several years, finally teaming up with two other researchers for a whole year. During this time we reversed Politicians,NASA and News Media. I wrote some seven chapters after this in which I detail a lot of my thoughts on the subject. This is available to anyone interested. I found this exercise to be a most interesting one.

Interested in UFO's since a kid, after seeing several. One of my children, (daughter) has had experiences during her pregnancy with her son with beings and craft. She is quite intuitive and I have been able to explore further with her. Have also studied PSYCHICS, conducting my own interesting tests to determine where the gift and control of the gift join. I have been a LUCID DREAMER and have had some amazing experiences through this avenue. I bought NEXUS MAGAZINE since Issue 1 and find Duncan's balanced approach conducive to my own way of thinking.

I have some interesting contacts, of late in the FINANCIAL sphere, where initial signs of change are often seen in our outward world though I am not a financial expert. I am soon to have lunch with a retired barrister who lives not far away who is going to tell me about his exploits when he was hired by the Chinese to track their gold through the Federal Reserve. ( Gold that was shipped to the USA prior to WW11).

I would be happy to expand on any of those topics in Bold as I have had experiences in those areas and I am prepared to share them in ways that may assist others.

11 people like this

thnx for the opportunity Aco and thnx for sharing your wealth of knowledge Monatom

Ευχαριστώ αδελφέ,

(i'm still trying to word my intro)

the 2 questions i am most interested in at this point in time is:

Have you been able to find the common denominator (if such exists) between your above fields of study?

or

Have you caught a glipse of a unifying force between present your experiences?

and

have your experiences so far been beneficial in your private sphere of existance (i often ask myself this q) or could you claim ignorance as bliss (meaning your experiences have been a negative/confusing factor)?

Thank you Monatom

T

Thanks for this ACO-and thanks Monatom for your time-

Monatom could you tell me-us more about this super conductor substance you found- did you discover this at or around Lightning Ridge(underground) and is it clay based or minerals of a new ummm conglomeration or composition- as I have done a bit of Opal mining myself at Andamooka and know what the ground looks like at about 12+ meters underground, lots of mica and feldspar in ancient Sea bed with clay.

Do you think it is because of it being an ancient Sea bed?

Thank you Acolyte for initiating this platform, and most appreciative welcome to Monatom for your time and energy here.

Monatom; my questions are relating to your experiences with reversed speech; I cant say that im familiar with your works in this area and am most interested in reading your report on such a topic, perhaps the answers I seek are within those chapters you mentioned composed by you…I can recall some time ago coming across an interview with an individual by the name of Peggy Kane, who was deeply involved in this area (concerning reversed speech) my questions are as follows (please forgive if the answers lye in your completed work)  I have not had the opportunity to obtain them. (I am most interested in delving into them)

My 2 part question here below;

a) Have your studies / assessments, taken you beyond solely reversing politicians, NASA and news media?

b  Have you captured frequencies beyond C which is our present dimensional channel if so can you please share your findings?

If your answer is yes; could you please tell me (in your opinion) to what level of accuracy is one able to obtain – (by recording or capturing through) a frequency existing which is a variation of C frequency (or astral plane inclusive of other dimensions)

again; I thank you for your time

J

thnx for the opportunity Aco and thnx for sharing your wealth of knowledge Monatom

Ευχαριστώ αδελφέ,

(i'm still trying to word my intro)

the 2 questions i am most interested in at this point in time is:

Have you been able to find the common denominator (if such exists) between your above fields of study?

or

Have you caught a glipse of a unifying force between present your experiences?

and

have your experiences so far been beneficial in your private sphere of existance (i often ask myself this q) or could you claim ignorance as bliss (meaning your experiences have been a negative/confusing factor)?

Thank you Monatom

T

Kalimera phile

Good Questions and two I often review. For me it came down to an initial intense desire to know myself. Why did I come here? For the first 18 years of life I was acutely aware that life here was like a dream and I found it very difficult to participate. I was drawn into religion as I had an innate desire to give to those around me and assist them in their life walk here. During that time I was taught by other beings with whom I had contact. It was easy at the time to accept them as angels, Christ and in many cases I also realized a natural gnostic ability.

I engaged in many battles right up until recent times, some quite amazing and private but I knew the sphere I was present in had a perpetual war happening and I have even physical marks on my body after one amazing battle whilst out of my body during sleep during which much has happened often and which details I mainly scrub from memory before I awaken in the morning.

I am an observer and one who assists, today with more conscious knowledge than the day before. I am aware I have friends who watch over me when required and in my small way I play my part, like all, toward the evolutionary outcome on this planet. I have to

have the Big Picture so I can fit the pieces of the jigsaw accurately. Ignorance has never been bliss but the responsibility and required responses knowledge brings is often less than bliss.

I am aware I have entered this sphere through agreement and purpose to assist with conscious evolution on the human scale, the challenge being that of density. If our sphere was any more dense we may all remain permanently asleep. The presence of opposites presents choice and challenge building strength and permanence in other spheres. I have found information here on CHANI assisting in that wholistic approach and have gained much from your words also, friend. I hope this answer is sufficient.

PS to all. I am currently traveling and am using an iPad. Please be patient with responses.

3 people like this

Thanks for this ACO-and thanks Monatom for your time-

Monatom could you tell me-us more about this super conductor substance you found- did you discover this at or around Lightning Ridge(underground) and is it clay based or minerals of a new ummm conglomeration or composition- as I have done a bit of Opal mining myself at Andamooka and know what the ground looks like at about 12+ meters underground, lots of mica and feldspar in ancient Sea bed with clay.

Do you think it is because of it being an ancient Sea bed?

Triton,

I spent 25 years coming and going from Lightning Ridge, working there full time about three years. During the last years there I lived with a Greek friend in a caravan park. This place was my sanity away from the cities and many experiences were had there. The person I lived with told me about a mine he had worked on another field and the changes in his life during this time.

He had:

1. Acquired psychic abilities. Calling the dice in a game of backgammon and undefeated.

2. Never got tired in spite of working harder and longer. Remaining up till 2am, sleeping 3 or 4 hours then starting over.

His mining partner acquired the same stamina but not the psychic ability.

When I asked what was different about the mine he stated that it was a layer of white material about a foot thick, hard as granite and requiring blasting. However, when they started mining first up in the morning they found the surface of the material had become powdery and finer than talcum. This indicated to me hydrogen bonding under release. He told me that a piece of this hard material could be placed on a table at the surface and over time would greatly reduce in size as it blew away in the wind through this "unravelling".

We then sent for several kilos which I then took back for analysis. I took it to a lab and it basically analyzed as I expected, silica, iron and aluminum with trace elements. The only surprise was a quantity of potassium. At the time I took it to a psychic friend of mine with rather extraordinary abilities, even for a psychic. I placed it in her hand and asked her to tell me about it, saying nothing else.

She said "This is hot, containing lots of energy. I feel like I want to take it orally. It is safe to do so". She took it orally and I warned her to powder it using mortar and pestle and then letting nobody touch it. We found it expanded her abilities amazingly. That is a separate post. Meanwhile, I powdered my own, inserting my own thoughts into it. I then stored it in a bottle which used to contain garlic two or three years previous. There was therefore not even a hint of smell when I stored it in this bottle, yet within three day it reeked of garlic.

Out of time.....to be continued.

8 people like this

Triton cont'd.....

I took this material orally for one month on, one month off and another month on, a teaspoon dissolved in water. It was definitely an amplifier of whatever entered it's domain. An electrical condition existed in my body that prohibited my wearing watches as the battery would be flat within days. This condition became greatly amplified. A brand new water kettle next to the sink where I administered the powder, blew on about the third morning. I meditated in the bath. The thermostat of the hot water system outside the bathroom window blew. My mobile phone and computer became very difficult to use. One day I received a call in the car and pulled over next to a pole with a transformer. I held the phone away from me and pressed the button and the transformer gave a loud bang. Getting out of the car, I saw smoke coming from it and the passenger I picked up from the area told me the power went off for about three seconds.

The strangest results had to do with my night driving. I would normally notice a mercury vapor street light blink off about twice a night, always at the same distance in front of me. I wondered whether I had some kind of interaction as their frequency is close to brain operation frequency. The month I took this powder the number of lights going out in front of me went up over the twenty mark. One night I was sufficiently " in the zone" to point to one and then two at a time to see them go out as I pointed to them. I then began to interact with it desiring to see certain results and having that happen.

By this time I had contacted Barry Carter in the US. He assisted with a good contact in Oz, who desires anonymity. He was a geologist in the Victorian Dept. Of Environment. He had his own lab and examined many anomalous substances. When I contacted him he welcomed the idea of analyzing this so I sent him some. I also sent some to another person in the US. He was a student of Ibrahim Karim and he analyzed from different perspective. I also gave it to a couple of friends who wanted to orally ingest.

I ended up with many daily hours on the phone with my geologist friend who stated that his was by far the strangest material he had handled. It would not read on a mineral meter but seemed to repel the dial. He stuck probes into it and obtained an oscilloscope reading but every time he shifted his fingers on the contour of the sample container the reading changed. A similar composition sample of diatomaceous earth read normally. He used ethanol at my asking and obtained a conductive gel. That was not supposed to happen. He asked at that point "WTF is going on here?" I said that it was possibly exhibiting properties of a superconductor . He responded, "I cannot refute that".

He then did a clincher. He said he was going to isolate a substance using a saturated solution. He would repeat with the same sample to show the substance had been totally removed , but when he did so he got as much a second time and a third and a fourth. He said it did not even begin to diminish until the fifth time. I suggested that may have happened because he expected it to diminish. So, at this stage it does appear as if it has a leg in another dimension that is responsible for these properties.

My Greek mate returned to Greece with some and put it in his garden. He had a hard time explaining to people who walked off the street what was happening in the garden with 12 foot tomato plants and roots on onion plants that resembled those of a small tree. It resulted in an agricultural scientist walking in and asking to go into business with him but he has not revealed the secret. I hope that gives you an overview of a substance I want to work with in the future.

7 people like this

Working with your substance at an agricultural level especially with germination would be of great interest to me as I have done extensive germination experiments with other ethereal methods with great success, also have proved to my self the "electric universe theory" by germinating and growing through the transmission of certain qualities of sunlight via wires to growing areas in complete darkness.... I also work with salts which may be in line with the effects of your substance.. interesting thanks for the insight.

Thank you Monatom  for your quick and very interesting reply-Wow! I hope you are safe at all times and keep your self protected-I expect that there maybe some >:D  who would want to get their gubby little mits on this.

Actually :D I wouldn't mind some myself, deffo sounds like a monatomic element of some kind, perhaps even left to be found some time as in not entirely natural?.--I am excited, this is amazing!-- do you think it has healing properties as well?

Thank you Acolyte for initiating this platform, and most appreciative welcome to Monatom for your time and energy here.

Monatom; my questions are relating to your experiences with reversed speech; I cant say that im familiar with your works in this area and am most interested in reading your report on such a topic, perhaps the answers I seek are within those chapters you mentioned composed by you…I can recall some time ago coming across an interview with an individual by the name of Peggy Kane, who was deeply involved in this area (concerning reversed speech) my questions are as follows (please forgive if the answers lye in your completed work)  I have not had the opportunity to obtain them. (I am most interested in delving into them)

My 2 part question here below;

a) Have your studies / assessments, taken you beyond solely reversing politicians, NASA and news media?

b  Have you captured frequencies beyond C which is our present dimensional channel if so can you please share your findings?

If your answer is yes; could you please tell me (in your opinion) to what level of accuracy is one able to obtain – (by recording or capturing through) a frequency existing which is a variation of C frequency (or astral plane inclusive of other dimensions)

again; I thank you for your time

J

Sympan. U.O

I worked with Peggy Kane for over a year but could not follow afterwards the tangent she took. We analyzed the same material often then compared notes. Only sometimes did we get the very same reversals but we got the same info generally. Some other times one of us got more than the other. Reversed speech can be heard on different levels. David Oates discovered eight levels but withdrew that section from his teaching after his house in San Diego was burnt down after he did not heed a warning about surfacing in the media, his son drowning mysteriously and his daughter falling off a high balcony not far from where I live. Fortunately she survived as there was an ambulance crew on hand. I will send you my chapters when I return home.

I discovered the very deep level by accident . I was listening late at night to a thirty second audio loop and I had heard it many times over when I began to hear the whole conversational exchange between the two people on the sample. After that I was able to tune in to that level easier. It is my sincere opinion that a dimensional doorway is indeed breached by the reversing and it makes you wonder about what else in this virtual reality is also reversed.

Particularly surprising was the information I found out about myself through reversing my own audio. I do not suggest you do this unless you can handle the brutal truth when it pops out.Often it is there about oneself when you are looking into other things. Through this method one day I was confronted with why I came here and that after this life I would be exiting this sphere. A lot in my life suddenly had perspective and understanding. At other times I would seek answers to a puzzle that would bring no answers at all. The audio only sounded like gibberish as I refused myself subconsciously the answers. The astonishing truth came when a co-worker did the reversing and confronted me with the event that took place while I slept. It left me with a physical mark on my body, there to the present.

Reversing speech is a powerful avenue to the truth through which I verified the draco control of this planet. The metaphor for this group is the "owl" on which one of the chapters is written. This practice requires time and dedication almost at the expense of all other. It's accuracy depends upon your interpretation of the metaphors used in this form of communication. This interpretation of metaphors is gained through much practice, assessment of repeated usage of the metaphor and it's understanding of archetype meanings. There is no time associated with this and while different prognostications obtained through this method have come to pass, others are still future but in my honest opinion one is tapping an inter dimensional doorway of knowledge through which all that your subconscious allows can emerge.

7 people like this

Working with your substance at an agricultural level especially with germination would be of great interest to me as I have done extensive germination experiments with other ethereal methods with great success, also have proved to my self the "electric universe theory" by germinating and growing through the transmission of certain qualities of sunlight via wires to growing areas in complete darkness.... I also work with salts which may be in line with the effects of your substance.. interesting thanks for the insight.

I will PM soon.

1 person likes this

Thank you Monatom for your quick and very interesting reply-Wow! I hope you are safe at all times and keep your self protected-I expect that there maybe some >:D who would want to get their gubby little mits on this.

Actually :D I wouldn't mind some myself, deffo sounds like a monatomic element of some kind, perhaps even left to be found some time as in not entirely natural?.--I am excited, this is amazing!-- do you think it has healing properties as well?

One of the individuals I sent it to in the US was prepared to take it orally for the purpose of healing. She reported very positive results. Ibrahim's student was as equally impressed as my geologist friend and stated that its use for healing would be great. I rarely talk about this stuff for obvious reasons. In

either case I can do little with it at present. Another friend took it orally and had to get off it immediately. Apart from blowing an inordinate number of lightbulbs in her home she happened to be in a depressed state when she began to take it and it amplified the depression. Intent and interaction plays a very big part for a variety of quantum reasons. This person also had an electrical anomaly such as I had in my body.

3 people like this

I don’t have a question at this time Monatom but I just wanted you to know I am following your answers to others and I’m totally impressed with your knowledge and presentation it’s a privilege to share the airwaves with you my friend :)

1 person likes this

Thank you Monatom. That is all for now on the board. I do have some questions for you about your ministry. Perhaps I can pm you unless you'd rather avoid that subject?

totally interesting...thank you...the more time i spend here at chani the better this forum gets,, thanks aco for all you do... :)

1 person likes this

Thank you Monatom. That is all for now on the board. I do have some questions for you about your ministry. Perhaps I can pm you unless you'd rather avoid that subject?

I am happy to answer you Cheetah, while at the same time avoiding arguments of this nature. Post your questions here and I will choose to answer publicly or privately, however if you are more comfortable privately then send me a message.

1 person likes this

...so pleased you are sharing this with us Monatom.  More than pleased.  THANK YOU!

We like it, we really like it, we want more...we just want more.... :P

W2K

This is fascinating, thank-you Monatom -- this answers and provokes so many questions. I also would like to ask a question of a spiritual/ religious nature.

I don’t have a question at this time Monatom but I just wanted you to know I am following your answers to others and I’m totally impressed with your knowledge and presentation it’s a privilege to share the airwaves with you my friend :)

Thanks Blue. I value the sentiment.

SYMPAN .U.O And OTHERS INTERESTED.

What I wrote on Reversed Speech has been shared by others on the web. You can read it here.

http://uploads.ifokus.se/uploads/b31/b31fb87d4dcd1d6803087313d5d6bcb3/reversed.pdf

CHAPTERS: 1. The Mirror Talks.

2. Living Inside The Mirror.

3. Cracks In The Mirror.

4. Peggy Kane and EVP.

5. "The Owl" - Dominance.

6. "The Net" - Imprisonment.

6 people like this

SYMPAN .U.O And OTHERS INTERESTED.

What I wrote on Reversed Speech has been shared by others on the web. You can read it here.

http://uploads.ifokus.se/uploads/b31/b31fb87d4dcd1d6803087313d5d6bcb3/reversed.pdf

CHAPTERS: 1. The Mirror Talks.

2. Living Inside The Mirror.

3. Cracks In The Mirror.

4. Peggy Kane and EVP.

5. "The Owl" - Dominance.

6. "The Net" - Imprisonment.

Thanks for this Monatom :)

1 person likes this

Monatom, Have you even given any thought to contacting David Hudson and discussing this with him. I am fascinated with this type of anomaly.

Duncan tried to get him for the Nexus Conference just gone but he could not make it.

No point my trying until I am able to do much more. With this item we are not just dealing with the substance itself. We also suspect we are dealing with the surrounding energies. It originates where opal is formed and contrary to popular thought opal is not a crystal like other silicates such as sapphire, emerald and ruby. Another researcher and I have shown it to be formed through electrolysis .

An electrolyte is involved. I have seen the opalised uterus of a fish and with an intact embryo. The amniotic fluid had not conducted so the embryo was rolling around freely inside a hollow sac. I examined the embryo and it was atom for atom perfect, about one inch in length. There is no chance this was formed through decay and replacement.

Farmers who pulled out older fenceposts from their paddocks have on occasion discovered opal structure on the base of the post indicating the electrolyte was close to the surface in that area.

1 person likes this

This is fascinating, thank-you Monatom -- this answers and provokes so many questions. I also would like to ask a question of a spiritual/ religious nature.

Sorry, I missed you for a moment. I would be happy to answer you. Please read the PDF I posted here first as you may get some answers there or maybe get information to help you frame your questions.

1 person likes this

Whoa.  What an incredible document. 

I do have a question - what is to be said about the indigenous people around the globe who are unaffected by society?  How does the dark force affect them?  Who is to say that their ignorance of mainstream society is a bad thing?  How can they live in the manner they do?  What part do they play in all of this?

In part of the document, referring to the harvesting of negative energies - reminded me instantly of the Hidden Hand material.  That information in of itself was informative and correlates (IMO) to what you've written Monatom. 

I look forward to whatever else you opt to share with us.

W2K

more questions:  "

It will be destroyed by an incoming body and at the same time the Virtual

Reality we now live in will be revealed. People will not be ready for this sudden

change for they will be able to see things as they really are quite suddenly."  =  the incoming T speaks of?\\

sorry - lots of ??s.  :( 

1 person likes this