Acolyte

October and The CHANI Entity

86 posts in this topic

Hello Jessica,

I understand what you are typing. 

I've been following this since 2008 when I first read about it. I felt it was not a hoax or a 'only for attention' thread on another site, so I decided to watch it.

I lurked for many years, reading everything I could and looking for the pieces to fall in place.

I knew it was not going to happen right away, so pieces that began falling into place was all I had to go by.

I do believe that 2015 is the year we will either be reset (maybe again), or we can change whatever they are asking us to fix. 

I have my doubts that those in power will be willing to fix anything though, but so far what the Entity has told us has transpired on this time line.

Whenever I had my doubts about anything I was reading concerning the Entity, I would be hit in the face with dolphins. They have been behaving and doing

the things It said they would do. 

CERN has announced that they are starting back up in May of this year. Their goal is the possible opening of dimensions.

They have already been doing this, and I don't know if you or anyone else has felt the negative energy that has crossed over, but it

has been particularly dark. Their new start up date, according to them, will be ever more powerful as they will be using two proton beams.

Something very bad is going to come through. Worse than what they already let through. Something they cannot control.

The Entity is right, TPTB really wanted to escape, but it won't be going down in their favor. 

But as the Entity said, there is nothing we will have to do when the time comes. 

In the meantime, we can be kind and forgiving of one another. No matter what we stay strong and give back the things the Universe wants 

from us; Love and Truth.

Have a good day Jessica.

:)

12 people like this

nameless, "CERN has announced that they are starting back up in May of this year. Their goal is the possible opening of dimensions.

They have already been doing this, and I don't know if you or anyone else has felt the negative energy that has crossed over, but it

has been particularly dark. Their new start up date, according to them, will be ever more powerful as they will be using two proton beams."

my understanding was that the "god particle" at cern was discerned by "listening" the god particle is a sound. God spoke the world into existence, all creation is through the word of God ( so I've heard it said) anyways this new and stronger approach at cern which alleged will open pathways to other "realities" will create the worlds encompassing sonic boom thou speaketh of..

7 people like this

I am hearing you slayer - God, the last 18 months have been so crap at times, it is hard to stay on top of the negative energy.

8 people like this

energy, all, is waveform. light and sound are waveform. i ask , are darkness and void waveform?….create and gather good light, good sound and good energy and of these you will be found in abundance with. and if in over abundance we call that treasure and our treasures we share….  

10 people like this

"normal elders want us 2 leve now be4 more peces of broken souls come our line time and brake our souls also after cosmosonicboom
yor broken souls peces now need stay place like yor hospital 4 souls to heal
our line time 2 and 3 now become like hospital we not know this be4
godlike elders want us stay here and only leve imediate after cosmosonicboom
godlike elders say we can only leve if cheney or pope demise 15 june weeking
otherwise me must wait til after cosmosonicboom 2 leve and finish witnesings
yor leaders make cern ready
cern ready now" - From The Entitiy

In today's news:

ISLAMIST ASSASSINATION ATTEMPT ON POPE FRANCIS THWARTED BY PHILIPPINE MILITARY
12 people like this

Bumping this thread  :bump:   (am looking for pieces that fit)

4 people like this

Thanks for the link Nameless not a lot of content to cross reference all the syndicated bursts seem to have originated with the automated feed 

www.putinumer.com is an automated website 

​This sort of alarmist reporting is unhelpful at this stage. Time will tell and to be quite honest we don't need Putin to disappear for people to do strange crazy things THEY ALREADY ARE... lol 

8 people like this

Phillip,

I didn't link it due to the content of the article, nor which website penned it.

I linked it here because I have been following the entity since 2008, when I first read about it.

I've been checking things off the list, so to speak, and 'Putin Missing' was always a rather specific entry.

The Entity could have said, Putin dies, Putin gets sick...but the fact that it stated Missing, was incredible to me.

So when I opened up my computer and was hit square in the face with Putin Goes Missing...not just on that news site, I was excited, not because I want anything to happen to the people here on this planet with me, but because what I have been secretly watching was not just me thinking I am nuts, but it is something very real.

Alarmist reporting? I'm not exactly sure why you would type that to me.

As for people doing strange crazy thing, I do not believe it has anything to do with Putin Missing.

People are doing strange crazy things, wicked things even, and I do BELIEVE that they will do even more very soon.

3 people like this

I should probably share something with some of you since I cannot share this with the outside world:

For the last few months I have been experiencing time shifts...I know this sounds crazy and heck, I could be...but they feel like long spats of de ja vu that is changeable.

I know what someone is going to say before they say it, and to test it, I have actually said the other persons lines before they do...only to get blank stares from them and 'how did you know I was going to say that?' questions. 

One man, a telephone repairman, asked me if we had already had a conversation...we had not, yet, it felt like we had for both of us.

I confided in my two adult daughters, and they too have admitted to feeling out of place and having strange feelings like they are repeating something.

When these 'shifts?' happen they leave you feeling sick. Nauseated, light headed and dizzy. 

So, now you all know why I am here, I do believe something is happening. Something more important then myself.

I'm not asking for anyone to believe me or to even respond, but if you all don't mind I'll continue to post things that are relevant to the topic.

I'm still waiting to find out who/what or if 'Brown Cheats'.  :rolleyes:

12 people like this

Thoughts are that "Brown Cheat" refers to Gordon Brown selling of the UK gold reserves at ridiculously low prices....

4 people like this

Hi Mulva,

I read that about 'Brown Cheat' as well on another site this afternoon.

I have to wonder if gold/money is important enough for the Entity to acknowledge on their side.

It seems that money/gold/material desires would only trap humans here, on this timeline...but I don't know.  :rolleyes:

3 people like this

I have felt the strange feelings too nameless! Like a weird déjà vu, but lasts longer. I have been going into an almost meditative state while standing, working, even talking to co- workers! I have also noticed it is getting harder to do menial repetitive tasks at work, like my spirit is wanting to be free of this slave system paradigm of working for pieces of paper to feed the family. I feel strongly that I should be home enjoying life with family as we grow together, not spending my days cooped up in a room doing tasks that have no real bearing on the world, and provide nothing except more money for a faceless corporation..

Maybe it is time to find a new job? Or would it even matter? I guess only time will tell..

Sorry for the rant it has been a rough week. Seems from reading other posts across the site I am not the only one!

8)

7 people like this

Im pretty sure I wrote the stuff on "the other site" LOL....

If, say, the majority of the world decides to convert to a gold backed system of currency.....then that will catch the UK as Brown sold off a lot of the stores....

4 people like this

Luk3 I am so glad that someone else, outside of myself and my daughters, has felt this.

I've felt the pull too...like nothing else really matters except being with my family.  

Have you noticed that on occasion, the world goes strangely silent?

This has happened to me 3 times...and it is really weird, but kind of nice. It seems to just shut down for a few seconds and leaves me feeling oddly aware.

If anything else strange starts happening to you, please share it. 

I hope your week gets better. :rolleyes:

4 people like this

Nameless--you arn't the only one feeling these things--as I've said on Chani before(somewhere :rolleyes: ) I have had times when I have been reading a post and thought I read this yesterday or the other day ???  only to see it was a fresh post on that day HHmmmm.

But I don"t get a sick feeling--Now I just shrug it off as just another time slip in the matrix.

Oh and yes---people are batshit crazy :lol:

7 people like this

Hi Mulva,

I read that about 'Brown Cheat' as well on another site this afternoon.

I have to wonder if gold/money is important enough for the Entity to acknowledge on their side.

It seems that money/gold/material desires would only trap humans here, on this timeline...but I don't know.  : :)

Here are some things the entity has said about gold. (Thanks to Neo who pulled all that the entity said together so that it is easy to search and find.)

03/15/2008

me poor world things me have rich gold with heaven things

03/29/2008

helo

me ask elders about gold

elders say eye must ask

eye ask now

where is this gold

yor leaders not keep gold

yor leaders not have many gold anymore

leaders always give yor gold to other planet beings

why u not know this

u not wory gold

gold not keep place safe 4 yor family

u not eet gold

biger wory when oil gets sicness

[iD436171 (Truthsneaker)]

But pope has a big, great bunker under Vatican.

Surely with his army and infrastructure he will be OK.

I hear the bunker is made of solid gold.

05/27/2008

helo truthsneaker

if bunker was built with coper he wil survive

helo truthsneaker me try xplain but u not lisen only think next question ok

gold only good for alien

gold not good 4 save human chemistry virusing element

coper only safe 4 safe human only against al chemistry sufering this line time ok

helo truthsneaker

me xplain be4 on other screen alien use yor gold particle for shieldings

yor gold no more

yor leaders lie

thers is no more gold in yor banks or knox very litel left if true

al yor gold already give difrent alien specie for protection from 1944 yor line time as per contract your leaders make

ID436366

OP, where are oil, gold , silver ,dollar going ??

07/02/2008

helo

me understan u ask about market yes no

sory me not good with mony thing

2 many frewil by human 2 make good prediction

me have problem with gold

me have question

me ask question now

where is this gold

me tel u know there is no more gold

yor leaders lie

yor leaders have give al yor gold away 4 protection

me tel u this before ok

now no more gold 2 protect

leaders panic, make war me think

5 people like this

Hi Triton,

I have those moments too...all too often.

An article will pop up and I can swear that I had already read it days, weeks even months before...I've started to notice other people actually asking, 'hey, didn't we already read this?'

There was on article about some brains that had been stolen here in Texas. I was pretty sure they had already found them at a University and this was old news.  Two days later, they found them at the university.

The 'time shifting de ja vus' are bit different...they are actually like precogs or pre-recordings that I am well aware of already happening and can change. For instance, I'll get the de ja vu feeling and instead of it playing out with just a feeling, I can remember the sequence of what's about to play out clear enough to actually 'read/say' the other persons lines for them, before they voice them.  They last longer than normal de ja vu...much longer and if I change the sequence/event, it makes me feel a little bit sick.

My youngest daughter told me that she had one that lasted for 5 minutes and she ended up with a headache that lasted the rest of the day.  

I'm not sure what this is about...there's no one really to talk to, so I am thankful I found you all. 

7 people like this

Hi Kandescent,

Thanks for sharing all of that I had not read it before. :)

Copper? That is interesting.

Copper and silver are the only metals I wear...it might be due to me being part Native American.

I had read that there was gold under one of the towers in New York that went missing as well.

Not sure if this is true though.

On the thread you quoted, did the entity actually speak (through the OP) to the forum members at the time?

6 people like this

I wonder, what does Kissinger have to do with all of this?

The Pope and Kissinger?

2 people like this

Hi Cami,

I'm not sure...but "The Woodcutter's/Bor" (CIA Code Name/Soviet Code Name) involvement may not be good.

Here's a quote of his: “There won’t be so many left, but everything will be better for people.” -Heinz (Henry) Kissinger

He may also have been involved in a project known as: MKNAOMI and other not so nice things.

Did the entity specifically mention Kissinger?

3 people like this