NexusEditor

CoEvolution - Nexus extracts thread

1,759 posts in this topic

Moving the masses at present to reach a dynamic equilibrium. 

It is difficult to see well in darkness. 

Imagine yourself flying above as the point of view presented in this movie. 

Imagine yourself being a Blue ET. 

And see what they see. 

Take the time to watch this movie from beginning to end. 

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJy4nUo1D4R3hlcP8XCLX9Q

1 person likes this

Apologies for any duplicate points:

I've blasted this updated interview around a few social media groups and will send it out to my 2500 UK exopolitics mailing list on next newsletter.

If you can help us -  please do what you can and add a few points as I've pasted below which are from on-going PR attempts for Alec's account....    all the truly authentic accounts that have CONTEMPORARY impact seem to get side-lined by the latest BS stories  of  16 year old youtube "super-soldiers" etc.   It's that and something a little stranger that seems to promote crap, "nothing-ness" -  experiencer cases and shroud others into the background... i think this is down to what "we" unconsciously demand?  

So we need to change our tastes maybe?! :)

http://saucerpeople.co.uk/files/Alec-2015-barry-new.mp3
Updated 2015 interview on the experience of New Zealand experiencer Alec Newald. From Barry Eaton's popular Southern Hemisphere radio show.
Please consider a contribution to the stage #1 documentary which has a professional film production crew ready to go:
https://www.pledgeme.co.nz/projects/3972-the-real-x-files-the-final-frontier
-
Alec's case is unique in ways that can ONLY be demonstrated in an updated, visual version of his book - with input from others who have worked with him in the subsequent era.  It has REAL WORLD, contemporary impact.
If we fail to support these authentic accounts at this point in history - we're truly fucked for the next stage of evolution. Time to be straight-up with comments... time is not a luxury any longer. Those who get this - will 'get it'.

NB: Still to come out are Alec's notes on his interrogation by a South African intel agent after his visit/arrest by an well known British organisation. This agent was just one of several aspects that hinted to both the Falklands and Antarctica for the link back to the UK...
  •  I'm starting to see that the more "real" cases - actually get less attention. I know for a fact Alec's story has another 90% to discuss - but it's not going to happen unless there's a receptive support base for it. Like anything in life - we get what we decide to direct our attention to..... ie:  mind-numbing TV "X-Factor" talent-shows **or** off-planET, trans-dimensional evolution/exploration???!  We all need to choose soon because... just because.
  •  How many contactees do you know who have had the balls and unwavering belief in a universal 'justice' to accept jail for having something happen to them they never asked for??
  • You've heard of numerous B.S. 'super-soldiers' but few ppl know of Alec's case.?! Where's the logic in this??! It's about what we, as a community, focus on - that's what.

EDIT:  - Just found that outside of New Zealand -  it's credit card only pledge payments.  UK and Europe donors having issues with that can contact me and we'll ensure [whether it's this funding run or the follow-ups we have planned] the resources get to the right people.
Thx, davID
=

5 people like this

Thanks for the update David, I just pledged and will share with a few friends.  

Here's to making the insanely modest goal !!!

3 people like this

Thanks for the update David, I just pledged and will share with a few friends.  

Here's to making the insanely modest goal !!!

Thanks ;-)

We have a lot planned to make up for lost time with the wider issues of Alec's case -  but we need the first intro film to happen to get global interest afterwards...

It's hard for someone like me in the UK to ask ppl to donate when we see nothing but one Kiwi cop show on our TV's in the northern Hemisphere :) !

Whist the tag "real X-Files" is a bit of an old school idea - in this case it's true.  I've just expressed my opposition to any  use of X-Files music in what's done for the pilot and follow up episodes [got about 5 themes for these] because when I hear that theme on a youtube UFO video -  i aim to turn it off within 23 seconds.... :-P

We're well beyond Chris Carter's 1990s ideas now.

PS: Where ARE all the disingenuous well off types who live and breath the contact/UFO issue but fail to dip into their wallETs at times like this?  We know they're out there because  UFO keywords are the second most searched terms after generic  po*n searches on google etc.?!

A few of these funders could shift everything.

=

6 people like this

Sorry folks I've been out of town looking after family in need, always happens when you are needed in two places at once, sorry to say I will be away for the same reasons this weekend as well. Only home for a day or two.

Cheers please help the fund raiser if possible time is almost up on that.! 

2 people like this

During his talk to a packed audience at the Cavendish Conference Venue in Westminster, Dr Greer made other bizarre allegations including: 

•He can summon aliens to earth for "peaceful contact" by tapping into a cosmic consciousness and ETs have developed technical craft so advanced they are living entities themselves

Dr Greer, who claims he is threatened by so-called "Men in Black" on a weekly basis, said top French MoD officials summoned an alien craft in 2010.

It was confirmed on radar as passing overhead at 120,000 miles per hour.

He also claimed an "alien ambassador" from the Andromeda galaxy partially materialised in front of the French leaders during the experiment on a sealed-off 220-acre estate. It had a no-fly zone above to prevent any normal aircraft passing.

He said: "This is not classified so I can share it with you, I did not release it before because I was just giving them time to prepare."

During his talk to a packed audience at the Cavendish Conference Venue in Westminster, Dr Greer made other bizarre allegations including: 

•He can summon aliens to earth for "peaceful contact" by tapping into a cosmic consciousness and ETs have developed technical craft so advanced they are living entities themselves

•A secretive "illegal" organisation of corrupt global and military leaders is based underground where it actually runs the world and is desperate to withhold the truth about alien visitation to avoid the collapse of religion, the economy and world leadership.

•Many world leaders and royals like US president Barack Obama, British Prime Minister David Cameron, and even Prince Charles, are not privy to the secretive information and are just "puppet leaders" put in place by the secret elite to make it appear as though we live in democracies

•Honest politicians who have pressed for disclosure have been warned off, kidnapped and even killed, but he is in talks with an unnamed major superpower (not US, UK or France) considering imminent disclosure 

•Former United Nations secretary General Javier Pérez de Cuéllar was kidnapped in 1989 by robot beings created by the corrupt elite after he began pressing for disclosure with then Russian president Mikhail Gorbachov and US president George Bush (senior)

•Elite leaders have developed technology almost as advanced as the aliens but uses it to regularly bring down UFOs to prevent contact being made

•Aliens could provide Earth with free unlimited and environmental energy supplies, but elite leaders won't allow this because of vested interests in the fossil fuel and nuclear power industries 

•Around $14trillion (Up to $200billion a year) has gone missing from the US defence budget secretly syphoned off by the corrupt elite to prevent disclosure 

•Former US president Ronald Regan was in on the secret and his so-called "Star Wars" space defence programme was really to blow up hostile UFOs

•Earth astronauts are banned by higher ET civilisations from venturing any further than the Moon until we "stop killing each other"

•He once briefed 120 world and business leaders about making contact on an island of Australia's Great Barrier Reef

http://www.express.co.uk/news/science/606270/EXCLUSIVE-Top-MoD-officials-contacted-aliens-during-bizarre-experiment

10 people like this

this is a better facsimile of the hybrid entity(s) I had interactions with  

post-9-0-30326100-1443579452_thumb.png

9 people like this

Question is, even if they are making this stuff up where did they get their ideas from, or who?

​also there are structures on the moon like the so called spaceship in this article, trouble is they are not spaceships but towers that have fallen over a very long time ago, either from age (millions of years) or destroyed during battles.  

[Extraterrestrial Biological Entity]. Humanoid, female, 165 centimeters (5’5″). Genitalized, haired, six fingers (we guess their mathematics are based on 12). Function: pilot, piloting device fixed to fingers and eyes, no clothes. We had to cut two cables connected to the nose. No nostrils. Leonov removed the eye device (you’ll see that in the video).

Concretions of blood or biological liquid erupted and froze from the mouth, nose, eyes and some parts of the body. Other parts were in unusually good condition (hair) and the skin was protected by a thin transparent film. As we told mission control, condition seemed not dead not alive. We had no medical background or experience, but Leonov and I devised a test; we fixed our bio equipment on the EBE, and telemetry received by mission control meds was positive.

But that’s another story. Some parts could seem unbelievable now, and I prefer to tell the whole story when other videos will be online.”

Apollo 20 members had found another humanoid Alien but according to Rutledge, it looked as it had died a long time ago.

“We found a second body, destroyed, and we brought the head on board. Color of the skin was blue-gray, a pastel blue. Skin had some strange details above the eyes and at the front, a strap went around the head, wearing no inscription,” said Rutledge.

http://www.ewao.com/a/1-mona-lisa-the-humanoid-alien-found-by-apollo-20

post-9-0-84309300-1443579813_thumb.jpg

10 people like this

Petrol heads and other non-PC types here on Chani, had another race day last weekend.

Finished with a 1st and two 3rds, so still lead the series. :)

Here is a short 5 min clip of our first handicap race. Finished third here, first two cars way out of sight after a big handicap start. Never mind really enjoyed this race, had a moment in fast corner second lap see if you can pick it? (some slight rain and had on dry weather tires ??? )

8 people like this

Nice drive Blue.Good save and nice pass on the orange (Corolla?).

Almost lost it on the last bit you speedy little blue monster ;D  but CRIKEY Blue--you have that motor tuned up pretty good ---sounds fricken awesome.

Can somebody find a little emoticon with a fast car and a blue alien driving like he stole it---------------- :lol:

5 people like this

Whole race, 2nd Handicap race of the day Pukekohe 17th Oct 2015, finished 3rd in class again after winning scratch race earlier in the day. So big handicap this time to be expected. 
Pushed really hard mid race, drier conditions everyone faster including that pesky black MX5. Could not quite lap dark orange Toyota, close at the finish. Still did not even sight first two cars in my class, crazy handicapping. Only one car passes from faster group, very pleased about that. But after pushing really hard most of the race I'm still 20 seconds from class winner WTF!

5 people like this

A huge “alien city” has been discovered on the surface of the moon in a NASA photo, by a prominent UFO researcher — and this isn’t the first time that UFO hunters have claimed to discover actual cities on the moon, cities that the UFO enthusiasts accuse NASA of knowing about, but covering up for decades.

But this discovery is different than many claims by UFO researchers, because of where it was discovered. Not “where” in terms of the supposed city’s location on the moon, but where the NASA image turned up. Because this time, any armchair UFO enthusiast can hunt down this bizarre find and check for him or herself whether this image actually depicts an alien city, or UFO moon base — if the image is nothing but an optical illusion or photographic glitch.

The image turns up on the Google Earth app, in the often overlooked feature of the app known as Google Moon.

Read more at http://www.inquisitr.com/2484287/nasa-alien-city-on-moon-ufo/#891itB0IvXmqVw37.99

http://www.inquisitr.com/2484287/nasa-alien-city-on-moon-ufo/

4 people like this

from Nex Ed as posted else where

Hi all

Seems like this guy is aware of the stuff Aco and the Rubicon station team were talking about.

He’s writing stuff over at Veteran’s Today under the name of Jack Heart.

Check out some of his correspondence with us in relation to an article we are republishing from VT below.

Note the B-Z transition reference, if that aint a BEZERK reference nothing is!  

Also looks like the Germans probably DID find the black ‘goo’ when they went down and explored and staked out their chunks of Antarctica before WWII.

Anyway, we have a lead with the bacteria reference.

Please put it up on CHANI, and the BEZERK thread as you see fit.

Am bcc’ing this to some others.

The only thing left out is his mention that whatever this ‘black goo’ is, it is as serious as it gets.

It seems to me that he has yet another perspective or piece of the jigsaw puzzle.

The other pieces that I am keeping are:
- the Alec Newald ETs that were trying to figure out a way to negate the stuff on those islands south of the Falklands back in the 70s
- the David Griffin research on the suicided Marconi scientists, who seemed to be connected to ‘programmable hydraulic/transmission fluids’
- Acolyte and the Rand-based Rubicon revealers who released the above in real-time through the BEZERK thread at GLP
- Ditto for the release of the CHANI material, which also makes reference to oil becoming deadly and not being used.
There are a growing number of others claiming intel on all the above, and getting a ‘name’ for this being ‘their’ topic; and there are even products available relating to this.  Klaus’s stuff makes we wary.  Corey Goode’s stuff - well I don’t know - but the background context I agree with.

Behind the scenes, my own contacts confirm that this is as about as serious as it gets.  Lots of ETs working on it, but getting nowhere.

Acolyte and Rubicon team all believed that those that created this stuff are coming back very soon, and that the ‘cavalry’ would arrive at the same time.  I never did figure out who was who, and I’m not sure that they knew for sure either.  

Maybe Jack is right and it is that bacteria.  Acolyte always said that the ‘organism’ hitch-hiked on favoured mediums, i.e. oil and water.

AI, or AI bacteria - heck maybe even bacteria IS AI by some definition when you look at it.

The Rubicon team (who sit above all known intel agencies in the hierarchy) believed that from January 19th 2011 onwards - that ‘it’ would ‘happen’.  But they also discussed that China (who has the ability to negate or protect somehow from/with this organism) said that we have until at least 2016.

China was onto this years ago - they either have a direct relationship with the originators behind this ‘threat’ or they have a relationship with those that can negate it.  Those time-locked briefcases were real - even Fulford heard of them - and they demonstrated China’s superiority in handling this problem.  

I’m on the road for the next two months.  USA, then Europe then back down under.  

Until the next relevant piece of intel on this subject …

Duncan

--------------------------

JH:
… the Americans are spying on the British the British the Americans the French the British and the Americans and the Russians are spying on everybody, my sense is only the Germans really know what's going on because that’s where it all started back in WW II with a guy named Blome and a bacteriological warfare program that was being run behind Hitler's back. remember the X files and the sentient oil? Its not an oil it’s a bacteria called Ser­ra­tia marcescens. this isn’t about archeology or even the origins of man anymore but rather the continuation of life as we know it. But like Steppenwolf once said ‘ride with me till the end of the day.’ I am the guy who can untie the Gordian Knot and wrap it into a pretty little bow and I will…

Q:
Is this the same substance that was being discussed re the Gulf oil disaster and also an alien civilisation in the oceans as per intel insider "Acolyte"?

JH:
Yes not so sure the oil is not a cover story for the bacteria but they are also spraying Pseudomonas fluorescens which feeds on oil and is used to clean up oil spills. It is listed in one hundred and sixty three Pentagon patents for bio-remediation, so their is definitely validity to the sentient oil claims, we are still sorting this mess out, but its all downhill now, don't know what I'm going to do with the finished product, maybe contact John Blumenthal, who used to be a friend of mine till I had to turn my back on all their Zionist bullshit, and try to sell it to Playboy, but their not going to buy it and let me retain the rights. I may go directly to Mr. Roads first, i don't know yet, everything is fluid, which is the way i learned to fight long ago. Mice and men make plans I don't...   

… I would be shocked if Egypt had much of a say so at all with what goes on in those pyramids, don’t know yet for sure but I have a feeling the mutation of the bacteria which enables it to actually alter DNA from a right handed spin to a left handed spin, what they call B–Z transition, therefore enabling it to build nano mechanically and bind metal to flesh (http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3471994/) (http://www.nature.com/nature/journal/v397/n6715/full/397144a0.html) (this is your alien implants and and most likely your Morgellons too the bacteria is building it right in peoples bodies) first occurred in the pyramids, the Ahnenerbe were light years ahead of everyone else with their archeology and they seem to be the only ones who had any idea what Blome was really doing, the stuff can actually cure cancer too which was noted in Wolfram Sievers; Reichsgeschäftsführer or managing director of the Ahnenerbe’s dairies. they executed that guy for no good reason probably just to shut him up… But I’m getting ahead of myself here. this is what I’m working on now.

people here really need to read this

9 people like this

extracted from the above Titan's return

Mike Kay October 26, 2014 at 10:37 pm

We, the symbiotic beings of a reflected majesty have little to choose from.
It is not the literal, the mundane, the oppressive finality of limitation that grants us our potential, it is that luminous genius that was hidden within us which offers promise.
The absolute value of magnificent works is that they expand and deepen the ability to withstand wonder. Thus, the scope of potential expands. Thus, the power of luminous genius runs through the cracks in the field of indoctrination, and finds its expression in this reflected majesty.
No shitstem has the power to ruin luminous genius, only the power to make you think it so. Humanity is walking into unprecedented times, thus the ignition of luminous genius will spontaneously occur again and again.
It cannot be stopped because there is no human hatched plan, no leader to murder, and soon, no extra energy to suppress it.
We all serve something.
What do you serve?

•  
     Jack Heart October 27, 2014 at 4:05 am

I was wondering where you were, considering what i have been through already, I have to start worrying about everybody I like when I haven’t heard from them in a while. You should really should read Shavers stuff, their is no God or even Gods man is his own God, with the only thing venerated; the Goddess. He actually went ballistic when Palmer tried to introduce Jesus into the mythos, I read some of his other stuff Mike this guy is beyond brilliant, kinda reminded me of you a bit, one of the last things he wrote was about writing an epitaph for this world that is only going to be read by Zombies (no sh@# he actually used the word Zombies twenty years before anybody even heard of one) then he muses well “maybe Zombies even read.”

•  
     Mike Kay October 27, 2014 at 3:49 pm

Well Jack, you know what happens to those of us on the path, and it is happening to me.
    However, through it all, I give HIM a great middle finger salute. If I could, I’d hunt him and place a pretty .375″ projectile into his vitals, seems the least I could do to return the favor.
    Shaver was definitely on to using narratives to convey truths, yet caution should be taken to not make the allegorical the literal.
    We are led to give much credence to the control complex, to provide them with a deference and an endowment of prescience they never have deserved. I don’t doubt that Shaver talked to his welder, and his welder talked back. This is the way of the numinous, and it will forever escape the jealous fingers of the elite.
    None of us know how long we might have. It is a way to minimize the enormity, but as long as I can serve a greater destiny, I will.

•  
     Jack Heart October 27, 2014 at 5:20 pm

No one here gets out alive Michael. We are not the Nor which in a way gives us an advantage they don’t have. We are intimately acquainted with death, which makes us closer to her…

•  
     Mike Kay October 29, 2014 at 4:42 pm

Indeed, but I never intended to escape alive…
    “Space is dark, it is so endless
    When you’re lost and so defend-less
    It is so big it is so small
    Why does man have to act so tall?
    Is this the reason, deep in our minds…”
    -Hawkwind.

Blue ET adds

Ha Ha! I was offered the chance to leave here alive, I turned it down, I'm still going to leave, but I'll know who I am when I do, makes all the difference!

11 people like this

Blue Diamond strikes again! some old and new footage 

5 people like this

don't need to say to much here, just think about it, I've never been anywhere near the pyramids in Egypt until a few months ago, let alone inside one, now the one I did get to visit internally appears to be of great interest to everyone. ;D   

http://nypost.com/2015/11/10/something-is-heating-up-inside-egypts-ancient-pyramids/

post-9-0-23839600-1447277954_thumb.jpg

12 people like this

Petrol head stuff

first video:

Reverse view for a change, something you can never study as you drive because of eyes forward most of the time. Interesting to see so many Group 1 cars behind us on the grid? Made for an interesting first few laps before they used their speed advantage to get past.
Pukekohe Race one Nov 15th scratch race, qualified 3rd in group soon had the lead then throw it away with near spin, almost took railway signboards with me on one occasion not my usual standard of driving, very tricky race dry-wet but getting worse as it went, seemed to have more than enough speed first few laps then lost the advantage for some reason?

second video:

Wet days racing at Pukekohe yesterday 15th Nov. Track made even more slippery than usual possibly because of V8's racing on the track all last weekend, lots of loose rubber and oil in places so lots of traps for the unwary, including me. got it sideways more than once in first two races and finally ended up in the kitty-litter in race three after it had dried out a lot. How did that happen?

Handicap racing is exasperating at times when you are fighting with cars not in your group which can slow you down even when they are in a faster group, missed winning chance in the race I think because of this situation in the final few laps. That's handicap racing you take what you get. Pleased with the days results even if the spin in race three cost some points. Still leading overall in group2 I hope?

Full video of race two, our handicap race, started rear of Group2 grid, managed to get up to second in group and fourth overall.

2 people like this

Busier than a one armed taxi driver with crabs-----not even time to turn on the wipers :lol:

That motor sounds sweet Blue- :)

1 person likes this

Busier than a one armed taxi driver with crabs-----not even time to turn on the wipers :lol:

That motor sounds sweet Blue- :)

RainX triton my wipers would probably have blown off if I'd used them, they are all but useless at 200K/P/H so rainX is the story, was better vis for me than camera shows 8)

2 people like this

Odd cloud.  The first image is one of Blue's that I enhanced with basic Windows tech and he has on his CoEvolution site.  The next one I thought I took at my house, but I see it doesn't have my information on it, so it may be from Chani or a news item....  Anyway, it was saved this month.  The stridated cloud got my attention and I enhanced it the same way I did Blue's.  Very angular and similar to Blue's I feel.

post-2458-0-61449300-1468806607_thumb.jp

post-2458-0-41164300-1468806653_thumb.jp

post-2458-0-09941700-1468806675_thumb.jp

post-2458-0-20947100-1468806685_thumb.jp

4 people like this