Acolyte

Ask an Expert Board

82 posts in this topic

Thanks

We are all experts in something! 

I've seen very similar which triggered my curiosity as to whether this spiral motion correlates to the Fibonacci spiral. 

on the balance of probabilities - I bet it does, but I would like to be able to prove it beyond a reasonable doubt.

Thanks I've had a look and I've either got a lot of studying of maths - a subject I'm not good at- or it didn't give me the easy answers.

But the reason I ask is I was wondering if there was a correlation between Phi / golden ratio and the spiral action of our journey through space?

Has this already been proven / dismissed?

YES

to both, although you will not find clear mention in the mainstream scientific blabberings

Galaxy.jpgNAUTILUS.jpggold08.jpggold02.gifdna%20side%20view%20copy.jpg

The orbits of certain planets are phi related: the distance from Mercury to Venus is approximately 1.618 times the distance from the Sun to Mercury. The distance from Earth to Mars is approximately 1.618 times the distance from Venus to Earth.

The orbital relationships between certain planets are also golden proportional. For example, the relationship between Jupiter and Saturn is such that over a sixty year period Jupiter makes five revolutions around the Sun. By marking the position of Saturn at the end of each of Jupiter’s orbital cycles, a golden-proportioned pentagon and pentagram are traced out in space.

One of the most prominent forms through which the golden ratio expresses itself is the golden spiral, where the arc of the spiral is determined by phi. The scale can range from microscopic to super-galactic, but the arc remains constant at every stage of progression and level of existence. Not all spirals in nature are golden proportioned, but the golden spiral is prominently featured.

The golden spiral can be found in the tiniest sub-atomic particles of the microcosm to spiral galaxies of the macrocosm. At the center of a daisy, golden spirals unfold in clockwise and counter-clockwise directions – the number of the spirals determined by Fibonacci numbers. Swarms of insects, schools of fish and flocks of birds regroup into golden spirals after scattering from a disturbance. The golden ratio is present in the spiral of a fly approaching an object, or a falcon circling its prey.

The Golden Rectangle

The golden rectangle, expounded by the ancient Egyptians and Greeks, has the property that when a square is removed (square f in left diagram below) a smaller rectangle of the same shape remains. Then a smaller square can be removed (e), and so on with similar results. The squares are all in phi relationship. They can also generate a phi spiral by linking the quadrants (quarter circles) of each square. Each quadrant is 1.618 times longer than the one preceding it.

http://www.sacredgeometry.com.au/shopcontent.asp?type=thegoldenratio

(quoted in red, the factal existence and unity of all in the cosmic organism or PAN, i have been devoting a lot of time trying to explain this in the other threads, you might want to take a look at PAN-ALL)

3 people like this

im not really comfortable with this elevated status of "expert" as i do not consider myself an expert in any one field

i am willing however to share any knowledge gained in the decades of study

T

Politely waiting, (whistling) lol, no rush mate, when you're ready.  8)

What better place to vent wonderment and display ignorance than the expert board? So, here I go.

The Duality Matrix

Can someone please explain to me what the k'fuffle is all about?

Observe a pendulum swinging: It moves between two extremes of a di-mension metered out between to opposites, or antipodes.

Observe a spiral: It moves inside a combined set of di-mensions.

Observe: Everything moves and vibrates - even the observer.

I acknowledge di-mensions are defined by the observer caught in the simulation, just as game-rules abound in other fractal representations of what is, like Phi, 1,618, Law of Attraction, mating rituals, heck, anything of culture. Dimensions, or dualities, are not the truth in and of themselves but tools to facilitate understanding. Is learning by observation a waste of time and mind?

I would suppose the most ignorant and wasteful approach would be to insist that nothing but the extremes exist, or that everything is either/or - instead of all inclusive playing out within, or inside, different dimensions.

When I travel on the inside of me I still feel I'm inside the illusion but moving within a different set of dimensions, or a different duality matrix, contained in the overall duality matrix conceived in the image of ONE (uni vers). On the inside I'm limitless but in a confined dimensional space, or duality matrix - if you like.

Please be gentle. I feel like I'm asking the congregation to explain The Holy Trinity.

2 people like this

Confined limitlessness, until it becomes something else... ;)

1 person likes this

Like free and limitless?

Death shall set you free?

Arbeit macht frei?

Please, deekin, elaborate :hug:

When I was very young..

I was beaten quite often..

For Saying..

"I wish I was dead, then I would know everything again" ???:rolleyes::-

2 people like this

Oh, I've used your own words but I think it nails it.  It's all about perspective.  You (we) can step back/up and see ourselves and our situation from a 'broader' viewpoint - and we don't have to be dead.

LoneStarr:

On the inside I'm limitless but in a confined dimensional space, or duality matrix - if you like.

2 people like this

What's the entity's quote?....

'U r gods in your world....'

So the Duality Matrix is the paradigm we see ourselves in and can escape only by looking at it in a broader perspective thereby transforming it into "something else" ?

So if I get it right the Duality Matrix got nothing to do with dimensions or Aristotelian opposites or simple observations, it's paradigmatic thinking - in which case there is not just on DM but a lot of them around - like morals and dogma?

I thought you were describing your view in the earlier post.  I believe we 'travel' in and through levels (for want of a better word) all the time in normal living.  Sometimes we feel expansive but probably most of the time - not.  3D world is messy and complicated but we have to be here to 'get it'.

1 person likes this

Zh6haNO.gif

zrEoMFn.gif

VYMFtlP.gif

ICdY6rA.gif

14 people like this

I imagine I'll get it tomorrow :lol:

Until then I shall rest in the confines of my own DM, believing myself to be righteous and true.

Thanks for being gentle.

1354510926_mixtape_cover.jpg

5 people like this

Don't worry, you have the whole of your life to get it.  And then the next one, or the next one....  But I don't think it's the enlightenment we have to get, it's the day to day stuff of experiencing understanding, compassion, rage, hatred, being the bully or the wimp - the whole lot.  This image posted earlier says it for me:

post-2458-0-14299600-1396046171.jpg

16 people like this

Thanks deekin.

"Faboulously flawed"

I love it.

I love you too.

And I love CHANI

:wub:

Now I'm ready to go mess something up - unintentionally of cause, a stumble if you like.

Beware, I'm here!

:tease:

12 people like this

Hey, i wanted to ask about cyberdyne corporations. I heard it's a real company with a evil agenda.. I want to ask iff it's a real thing or just propagenda of fools. I also heard they made google as skynet. And sponsored making robotics and robot cars and stuff.

2 people like this

Yes Eddie, they are true, and they often employ fuckwits to do their spruiking for them, simple enough for you?

3 people like this

Yes Eddie, they are true, and they often employ fuckwits to do their spruiking for them, simple enough for you?

Hey boetanic, i dont know what spruiking means, cant find it either on google. So iff you can explain to me what it is ?

2 people like this

Hey boetanic, i dont know what spruiking means, cant find it either on google. So iff you can explain to me what it is ?

spruik  [sprook]  Show IPA
verb (used without object) Australian Slang.
to make or give a speech, especially extensively or elaborately; spiel;orate.
8 people like this

Eddie, when I looked at my reply to you this morning I didn't particularly like what I wrote as I thought you were someone else messing with us. I had forgotten you have just joined us, so my apologies to you mate.

:-

9 people like this

Eddie, when I looked at my reply to you this morning I didn't particularly like what I wrote as I thought you were someone else messing with us. I had forgotten you have just joined us, so my apologies to you mate.

:-

You are a good and kind soul Botanic ... kudos to you :)

4 people like this

some thoughts entered my mind today and i didn't know where or who to ask 

so if any 1 has some versions of answers much gratitude

if not thanks for reading !

why has chaos greater power ?

in order to avoid harm does one has to be relentless ?

as animals builds immune systems

and get or become

ruthlessly neutral in order to see other light for other similar kinds?

why has chaos greater power ? 

thule10_02.gif

could it be the swirling rotaing thing thing that  has/is depicted 

like the swastika sign and we are/were the other earth "proton"

there are many talks of earth 2 and perhaps we are on the more negative throttling towards lighter spheres

i believe to get the energy rolling one has to have two polar  sides like north and south pole 

to get it moving maybe like a magnet 

could this explain why we are so powerful in mind but so fragile in flesh ? 

(are so powerful... maybe i mean as humans as a whole ) 

i am asking because one can't a way without the other as some sayings says

i wondered also why they say it would be too painful 

for us humans to get through regression 

is it because we once had might be animal ?

i read in bits of literature that higher beings could transform 

one to lower beings some way or the other

3 people like this