Acolyte

Ask an Expert Board

82 posts in this topic

Seeing how Nexus's thread is so popular and informative I'm thinking we should have more of those on Chani.

We are fortunate to have a number of knowledgeable members here on Chani covering a variety of fields and topics.

If you feel you are proficient, have experience and knowledge on a specific topic or you are working in a specific field and have enough time to answer members questions, then please PM me so I can set this up.

For example we have members like Monatom & DAR that can answer financial, banking topics & history etc.

We have T who is very knowledgeable on ancient Hellenic history etc.

We have Neocharm on dream interpretations.

Whatever topic you feel comfortable with i.e health, the paranormal, astrolygy readings, astronomy, IT/computers, Sun/solar, earthquakes, physic abilities, UFO's and so on and so on. Send me a PM.

For example the thread would be titled something like "Ask Monatom a Question - Finance & Banking" (sorry that i'm using you as an example Monatom, no pressure lol)

Anyway you guys get the idea so let me know what you think. It's a Work in Progress.

ps. Please also feel free to nominate members who you would like to see on such a forum board and have questions for.

blessings

Aco  :)

1 person likes this

Can we have a thread of yours, Aco?

If that's too much overlapping with Me Tell U and BEZERK threads, that's ok.

Just thought ask it anyhow, see what you'd say... ;)

Acolyte, you flatter me with the idea of being an "expert" on anything. Yet, realistically maybe it is time for many of us to give more out from within ourselves. I have led an exciting life, adventurous, spiritually enlightening and have been on the forefront of some amazing things. Currently I am posting on economic issues because in the last few years that I have followed them I have increasingly noted the factional war surrounding us. In the last two years, oddly enough since the briefcases were delivered, I have watched as those who would enslave and destroy us are gradually being defeated. This very night and the days that follow could very well bring the change I fully expect is possible for mankind yet I still see through a glass darkly and ask myself "Is what I am seeing really possible?"

Right now I am aware that a portal has opened and some of us have already begun to go through. Some of us are aware that we have begun to change. I am more aware of innate ( gnostic ) developments taking place within myself and I am sure others are experiencing this also. I am prepared to share more openly from what I have learned from my own experiences so I will PM you with a broad outline and you can decide. I would also like to see more into the lives of others here for between us we are truly rich with experience.

The other day I was sitting outside having a drink and talking a little deeper than usual with my wife and in the midst of our talking I saw something truly grand with us all. I saw rain falling into the ocean and as a drop hit the water it bounced back up and for a brief moment a droplet hung independently in mid air and in that I saw each of our lives, suspended for a brief moment in this reality of human experience, in the illusion of separation yet with a unique perspective of the world around us. Whatever we gain in this moment called life on earth we take with us back to the ocean of oneness and contribute to the whole. Why do we do this? Probably to advance consciousness itself. We come to make known the unknown through our varied experiences.

I would like to see us therefore, contribute here, now, so we can assist one another in what is obviously, at least to me, about to be a huge evolutionary step for mankind. Crises abound globally at the moment for one reason....not to destroy us, for that achieves nothing for the Universal Consciousness, but to allow those who have achieved a greater awareness to step forth and be their best self at the required moment for the benefit of all.

I am prepared to make whatever contribution I can.

2 people like this

t - concerning matter and non matter coming out of semi matter. phenomenal! and any thing historically greek.

neo- dream interpretations

renegadeson- mars

t - concerning matter and non matter coming out of semi matter. phenomenal! and any thing historically greek.

neo- dream interpretations

renegadeson- mars

ditto this, great idea!  ;)

The other day I was sitting outside having a drink and talking a little deeper than usual with my wife and in the midst of our talking I saw something truly grand with us all. I saw rain falling into the ocean and as a drop hit the water it bounced back up and for a brief moment a droplet hung independently in mid air and in that I saw each of our lives, suspended for a brief moment in this reality of human experience, in the illusion of separation yet with a unique perspective of the world around us. Whatever we gain in this moment called life on earth we take with us back to the ocean of oneness and contribute to the whole. Why do we do this? Probably to advance consciousness itself. We come to make known the unknown through our varied experiences.

here you go Monatom

post-9-13759099107307_thumb.jpg

1 person likes this

That pic/idea reminded me sort of how I see the wave/particle concept. Like when you are looking for something and can't find it- you put yourself in the particle state and once you forget it and go back to the wave mindset, it suddenly appears...

Maybe when we are in this body/mind we are focused- in the particle state (singular) and when out of it we go back to the wave (all) - hard to put into words- but you get my drift... :D

Thanks Blue. I am going to have that pic painted and framed by my son in law, who is a great artist.

dq - all matters re vatican

wildcard - cyber security

yes, two for wildcard and all things computer security related. 

You all flatter me!! 8)

Ah ha so you In? Good :) I'll set this up.

so far we have Nexus, Monatom, Neocharm and now you to be on the expert board. Thanks guys. I'll let you know when its all ready.

1 person likes this

Ah ha so you In? Good :) I'll set this up.

so far we have Nexus, Monatom, Neocharm and now you to be on the expert board. Thanks guys. I'll let you know when its all ready.

of course im !!  O0 

1 person likes this

I have a question concerning healing freqs. It appears that to speed up biological tissue healing we use 432-525 hrtz, however Schuman res is at 12 htz or so. Is there any conclusive evidence of interaction with plant /water in this field. I expect to use all three with a control freq but if anyone could direct me to further studies...(what happened to our little blue faces?)

I have a question concerning healing freqs. It appears that to speed up biological tissue healing we use 432-525 hrtz, however Schuman res is at 12 htz or so. Is there any conclusive evidence of interaction with plant /water in this field. I expect to use all three with a control freq but if anyone could direct me to further studies...(what happened to our little blue faces?)

http://www.rife.org/

http://www.rifevideos.com/dr_rifes_true_original_frequencies.html

http://www.royalrife.com/lists.html

whatever you do, never use 50-60Hz

(coincidently this freq spread is harmful to organic tissue and happens to be the oscilation of the human made electricity we are all engulfed in, think of any room you are in as a wire box pulsating at this freq,

shield? can anyone say FARADAY)

http://www.rife.org/

http://www.rifevideos.com/dr_rifes_true_original_frequencies.html

http://www.royalrife.com/lists.html

whatever you do, never use 50-60Hz

(coincidently this freq spread is harmful to organic tissue and happens to be the oscilation of the human made electricity we are all engulfed in, think of any room you are in as a wire box pulsating at this freq,

shield? can anyone say FARADAY)

From my understanding most ETs use a form of FARADAY cage while they are down here, mostly their craft is one big FARADAY cage.

edit to add, those blue suits...are a form of FARADAY shield

If you find a healing frequency you will be able to find all other healing ones if you find the pattern of phi within them.

They go in a sequence like the fibonacci, a straight line with wave pattern going over and under. Always when the waves pass the line on their way over or under you get some magic (you "perfect" the pattern).

So it is "just" to find the pattern Suzane. Guess you need three. Three verified healing sequences and then you can find the rest. Three is and will always be the magic number.

Amb

narnug

1 person likes this

I've now formally invited Monatom, T, DAR, Neocharm, Blue ET, Wildcard and narnug to participate in the "Ask an Expert " board

If you would like to see other members on this board then please post their names on this thread and I will ask them :)

blessings

Aco

2 people like this

im not really comfortable with this elevated status of "expert" as i do not consider myself an expert in any one field

i am willing however to share any knowledge gained in the decades of study

T

4 people like this

if anyone needs to know how to bake sinfully deliciousness or cook, um, you can ask me... :rolleyes:

(sorry, I just had to offer up my expertise-I couldn't help myself)

ok - I'm done for today.  I promise.  ;D

2 people like this

im not really comfortable with this elevated status of "expert" as i do not consider myself an expert in any one field

T

Actually T i understand where you are comming from on this. I thought about it for a while myself. I came to the conclusion is anyone REALLY an expert? Well it all depends on  persons point of view and the context of the question being asked.

1 % egg and 99 % spurt, there are no experts, only people who have concentrated on a particular subject and know shit :P .

Whos2know-thats dangerous, I can feel my guts getting bigger just thinking about your recipies :lol:

1 person likes this

T, on 18 Oct 2013 - 03:00 AM, said:snapback.png

T

Actually T i understand where you are comming from on this. I thought about it for a while myself. I came to the conclusion is anyone REALLY an expert? Well it all depends on  persons point of view and the context of the question being asked.

And I believe that if you are truly an 'expert', you are still learning and gaining insights in your subject from some of the most unexpected places.

I'm open to suggestions if you guys don't like the word "expert".

Read the Discription of the board and then please help and suggest another word, title or phrase that we can use to name the board i.e "wise ones", "chani elder", "chani knowledge base/pool" etc etc

aco